Publisher template for tri-fold poster boards

My kids have to make a couple of projects on presentation boards. The board's
height is 36 inches. The width is 48 inches; the center section is 24, and
each of the two side flaps, which fold in toward the middle, is 12 inches
wide. Is there a special template for this?
0
jsg_019 (1)

You would need a printer that could print something that
large....................

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"jsg_019" <jsg_019@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> My kids have to make a couple of projects on presentation boards. The
> board's
> height is 36 inches. The width is 48 inches; the center section is 24, and
> each of the two side flaps, which fold in toward the middle, is 12 inches
> wide. Is there a special template for this?

0
jl_amerson (3088)
1/9/2005 4:53:23 PM

I know of no template. However, in page setup you can
specify the paper size. When you have your documents ready
for print create a PDF using one of these: Adobe Acrobat
(not the reader), Win2PDF http://www.win2pdf.com/ or
PrimoPDF http://www.primopdf.com/ Most Kinkos can print 36
in wide material. Color is about $16 per square foot!
0
anonymous (74722)
1/9/2005 5:43:04 PM
Just make it yourself.

0
brains (331)
1/9/2005 8:18:20 PM
File
Page setup
    Special size
        Enter Height and Width
(you could look at the File Print and see if 8�"x14" paper would create
fewer sheets for your mosaic).

Create poster

Print it out and join the kids in putting the puzzle together.

--
Don
Vancouver, USA

"jsg_019" <jsg_019@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> My kids have to make a couple of projects on presentation boards. The
board's
> height is 36 inches. The width is 48 inches; the center section is 24, and
> each of the two side flaps, which fold in toward the middle, is 12 inches
> wide. Is there a special template for this?

How do I set number of pages in every group of folding in booklet? #2
This is the first time I use Microsoft Publisher to publish my book. I made a booklet which consist of around 48 pages. However, it printed the whole pages pear and pear. Page 1 with page 48, page 2 with page 47, page 3 with page 46 and so on. I want to arrange the number of pages in group of folding. For instance in every 16 pages, so that page 1 with page 16, page 2 with 15, page 3 with 14 and so on in one group, then page 17 with page 32, page 18 with 31, .... I want the whole 48 pages in one publishing document, so that I get 3 group of folding. Each consist of 8 sheets of paper. H...

Excel Pivot Template
hi - please help! I have created a Pivot table template and each week I import data from a large spreadsheet in this template. The data is exported from Brio into the same spreadsheet each week and then I try to send that data to my pivot table. How can I do this without having to create a new pivot table each week? You could use a dynamic range as the pivot table source, and it will adjust automatically as the download changes. There are instructions here: http://www.contextures.com/xlPivot01.html Liamo wrote: > hi - please help! I have created a Pivot table template and e...

Publisher and Acrobat 6.0
I just upgraded from Publisher 2000 to 2003 and now my option to print to Acrobat is not there anymore. I loaded Acrobat again after not having this option, but it didn't help. Any suggestions? petra You print to Adobe Distiller to create the PDF -- It does not give me the option to print to Adobe Distiller, since I downloaded the 2003. Install the Adobe Generic Postscript driver you can download from the Adobe website. Then print to the Adobe Postscript driver, then use Adobe Distiller to make the PDF file. -- If you have Adobe Acrobat 6 installed, it should have inst...

Drop Down Tab not showing-Tried Everything
I am working on a massive spreadsheet that would take weeks to redo. All of a sudden I can see the validation lists on 3 out of 120 sheets. Was working ok this morning. I have the "Show drop down" checked and my Tools/Options are set to Show on. I am working in version 2000. My file must be corropted. How can I fix?? Thanks, Barb ...

How to publish images with complete URL?
Hi all, I'm trying to publish a newsletter page to the web using office 2007 publisher. It creates the web page in html just fine, but I need to use the complete URL path of the images to be able to use this in an email message. Example: The office 2007 publisher program creates this html line: .... src="news_file/image1.gif" I need the office 2007 publisher to create the html, like this: .... src="http://mysite/newsletter/news_file/image1.gif" Can I specify this option on Publisher? How can I do this? Thanks stmdoman Please repost your question in the Publis...

Try on internet package from the MS Corporation
--erezwctabhxaprdvl Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="gsidnnntat"; type="multipart/alternative" --gsidnnntat Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="lydgwshnrxvy" --lydgwshnrxvy Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable MS User this is the latest version of security update, the "November 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which resolves all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three new vulnerabilities. Install now to help protect your compu...

How do I insert a WORD document with footnotes in a PUBLISHER fil.
We print a non-profit newsletter in PUBLISHER. Frequently, we receive legal articles in WORD format for the news letter. Many of these WORD documents contain footnotes that appear at the end of the document. When the WORD document is inserted not the PUBLISHER file, all of the footnotes are lost. The, each footnote must be retyped inot the PUBLISHER file. Any suggetions? Thanks in advance. Microsoft Publisher doesn't support footnotes. You will have to recreate them manually. And if it were me doing that - I'd get used to Ctrl-C and Ctrl-V. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Micros...

.eps files in Publisher 2003
I can't get Publisher 2003 to read .eps files. Files that were created in Publisher 2000 and opened in Publisher 2003 convert and open okay. Don when you say 'read EPS files', will the files not import or just not display? If they will not display, then the EPS files do not have the TIF preview in them. -- The files do not display. My Question: If the files do not have the TIF Preview, how come they display in Publisher 2000? And when a file saved in Publisher 2000 is opened in Publisher 2003, the .EPS file is displayed. >-----Original Message----- >Do...

money
Remember: play FAIRLY and HONESTLY and this will really work. I found this on a bulletin board and decided to try it. A=20 little while back, I was browsing through newsgroups, just like=20 you are now, and came across an article similar to this that said you=20 could make thousands of dollars within weeks with only an initial=20 investment of $6.00! So I thought, Yeah right, this must be a scam,but like most of us, I was curious, so I kept reading.=20 Anyway, it said that you send $1.00 to each of the 6 names and address=20 stated in the article. You then place your own name and address in t...

publisher and print margin
I need help with the print margin. When designing my brochure, all of my design is placed in maxed limit of page/meaning...I want no white border print margins visible when I print. I have under Layout Guide, the following set... Margin guides - the two pg. is unmarked and margin guides are all set as "0" Gride guides - Columns are at 3; Spacing at .2"; row guides row 1 Baseline guides - spacing 12pt; offset 12pt Even with all this in place, I still see the white margin border. Can someone pls. help. Thank you. "salt" <salt@discussions.microsoft.com> wrot...

HELP: Export data to word template and save it as a seperate file
Hi All, I want to export details from excel userform to a word template and save it at a different file. So basically once the user clicks the Export to word button this should happen: -Opens up a dialog window(to select the word template) - User Selects the word template (I have a specific word template designed) - the template is then "SAVED AS" a seperate word file at a specific location(mentioned in code below) But what is happening is, When user clicks the button and selects the template, the data is exported to that template, and its not saved in a differen...

Publisher 2003 and Word
I just installed Publisher 2003 and now do not have Word on my computer and it changed all my Word docs to WordPad docs......doesn't this come with Word? I need my Word back!! Please any advise?? You still have Word. Your computer just forgot to use Word to open .doc files. And I doubt it had anything to do with Publisher but I guess anything is possible. Pick your OS and follow these steps: Windows XP http://support.microsoft.com/kb/307859 Vista http://articles.techrepublic.com.com/5100-10877_11-6172036.html -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] ~~~~~ How to ask a question...

Create Word Document with Specified Word Template from Access Report
Hi Folks - Currently, users have a Word document with an attached template that contains numerous (over 200) autotext entries. Each autotext entry contains multiple FILLIN fields. The user inserts the appropriate autotext entry and is prompted by the FILLIN fields. I'd like to create an Access report, convert it to a Word document, and attach the template programmatically so the user still can use the autotext entries. I've seen numerous ways to convert the Access report to Word, but not how to attach a specific template. Any ideas? Michael ...

Publisher 2003 will not print to Panasonic KX-P8415 printer
I can print from notepad, Word 2003 and other programs to the Panasonic KX-P8415 but not froom Publisher 2003. We recently upgraded from Windows ME to Windows 2000 Professional and since the upgrade we have been unable to print from Publisher 2003. I went to Panasonic's site and upgraded the driver and that ended up locking the machine up. So I went back to the cd that came with the printer which has a driver for 2000 and the documentation says it will work on Windows 2000 and that works except for printing to Publisher 2003. I can even print a simple document with one sentence...

Trying to export Historical Aged TB to excel
I am new to Great Plains, I am just trying to figure out if I can export the Historical Aged TB from Great Plains to Excel? Will I need another software program to do this? I have tried using the tab delimiter, but I am not having any luck. Anyone who knows about this can you please give me a hint on what to do. Thank you, ...

Publisher files can't be opened
I work with Publisher 2007 in Office 2007 Professionel. Last week I installed SP2 for Ofiice 2007. After installation I can't open my publisher files anymore! From Ed Bennett... Take a look at the thread 'Cannot open files after installing Office 2007 Service Pack 2' started by Stefan Kratzert. (4/30) A Microsoft representative has posted in that thread who is investigating this issue; posting under the name of 'LL3 Also: This article explains why you are experiencing failure to open old files. Microsoft Service Pack Uninstall Tool for the 2007 Microsoft Office suite http...

Exporting certificate made in publisher to a new location with ne
I created a special certificate in publisherand want to send it out in a format that others can view it from without having to have publisher open it. Save it as an image. In 2000 and below select all, copy, paste special. In 2002 and 03 select all, right-click, save as a picture. -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://www.msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "tees_n_u" <tees_n_u@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:250E250F-E821-4510-8918-99F9AF483E6A@microsoft.com... >I created a special certificate in publisherand want to send it...

de-activate Publisher 2002
Is it possible to un-install ("de-activate") Publisher 2002 from my computer, and install ("activate") on another computer? Thank-you. ...

Printer installed through Printui.dll not recognized by Publisher
Here is the scenario: Lab PC's around campus have their printers installed for all users using the printui.dll install command. I am able to print from all the different programs on the machines (word, excel, IE, powerpoint, etc.) except Publisher 2002 SP3. Everytime I go to print I get the error: "Please choose another printer. Publisher cannot find the printer "\\printserver\printer" for this publication. To select a different printer, click OK. To return to publisher now, click cancel." Under the printersetup, it shows the printers installed and lets ...

Try internet package
--dthgglntnn Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="tqofokrsdqgclbyks"; type="multipart/alternative" --tqofokrsdqgclbyks Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="rbeozyoru" --rbeozyoru Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft Customer this is the latest version of security update, the "September 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which resolves all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express. Install now to protect your computer from these vulnerabilitie...

Problem with Money--crashes on system startup and when you try to go into Money
I can get the exact version of Money this PC has (this just got handed to me and I can't get in touch with the owner of the computer), but the AppVer is 17.0.0.724. Everytime this system starts up, I get an error in Insights in Money. When I start up Money itself, the error shows in msmoney.exe. THe error signature is: AppName: msmoney.exe AppVer: 17.0.0.724 ModName: msofd.dll ModVer: 17.0.0.724 Offset: 000433d1 Money will not start. All Critical updates are on this computer, running Microsoft XP Professional SP2, and we have already tried repairing and also uninstalling and reinst...

Publisher 2002 #28
How do I troubleshoot - Publisher 2002 closes when I try to save? Do you get an error message? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Kay" <Kay@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4F103911-E6F5-4E73-94E5-D25F4D3BFD24@microsoft.com... > How do I troubleshoot - Publisher 2002 closes when I try to save? > Only the standard "Microsoft Publisher has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience." Kay "JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]" wrote: > Do you get an error message? > > -- > &g...

Help! Publisher 2003
I have Publisher 2003. I'm trying to save a copy of the marching band's newsletter as Publisher 2000. When I click on the Save As Type drop down menu (as instructed by my cheerful little paperclip), I do not find 2000 as an option. The only option is to save it as Microsoft Office Publisher Document. The print shop at the junior high where this is printed FOR FREE only has 2000 so I must convert. How??? -- The computer has been chucked out the picture window and the birds are nesting in it. *sigh* That's *all* you have? One selection? Did you scroll down? -- JoAnn P...

About the templates of the Database...
I can find the ERD(Entity Relation Diagram) template in the Database class in Visio2000<English version>. But now, I cannot find it in Visio2003<Chinese version>. How should I get the template in Visio2003 again? Has any method to add the template into the class in Visio2003? And, where to find the templates PS: I am a beginner in Visio tool. Sorry for the stupid question... ~yaTung ...

Email Template with an attachment
I have seen mltiple emails about this, but have a question. Can you have attachments in an email temple? I saw people say they include a link to a file on a web server to get arround the issue. I also saw mention of a way to do it with workflow. Anyone have any more info on how to do this with workflow? thanks -- Jeanne Conde, MCP ...