Publisher Question #3

How do you draw a line around a selected area within a text box? I want to
draw or out line an area on a picture I inserted to show the area of the
landscape that is for sale.
thanks
Cindy
0
Suziq (1)

With the image in place, go to the left tool bar and select the rectangle
and use it to draw the line.

--
Don
Vancouver USA

"Suziq" <Suziq@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> How do you draw a line around a selected area within a text box? I want to
> draw or out line an area on a picture I inserted to show the area of the
> landscape that is for sale.
> thanks
> Cindy

0
Don

publisher did not recognize my files
after updating office 2000, I can no longer read my saved publications How to use Office programs with the Norton AntiVirus Office plug-in http://support.microsoft.com/kb/329820/en-us -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com http://officebeta.iponet.net/en-us/publisher/FX100649111033.aspx "bosshossmotorcycle" <bosshossmotorcycle@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BA4DEA42-9ED4-4E5A-8BA0-F0D724EFCA90@microsoft.com... > after updating office 2000, I can no longer read my saved publications ...

Autocomplete #3
When I write in the address of the person that I am sending to Outlook would suggest names, like autocompleting it. I have checked the box that says, suggest names when completing to, cc, ccc, and it still does not work. Does anyone have any suggeestions?? You confused me. You said it autocompletes, then you said it doesn't. What happened in between? -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Allison" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2bb201c3afba$931aa280$a601280a@phx.gbl... > When I write in the address of the person that I am > sending to O...

Business Portal 3.0 Extranet+Cisco PIX 5510ASA Firewall
Does anyone have info on what to open and how to open BP3.0 to the internet thru a CISCO PIX 5510ASA Firewall. If so I could use that info. Thanks The Business Portal Installation Guide explains which ports to open to deploy Business Portal in an extranet. The information is not specific to your firewall, but should still apply. Is there some other information that you need? -- Donna Marshall Technical Writer Microsoft Dynamics GP This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "rpotthoff" wrote: > Does anyone have info on what to ...

Vlookups to Excel Version 3 files.
I use a system that on a daily basis creates an Excel version 3 file containing cost centers and their budgets. When I do vlookups from other Excel 97 files to this file it takes a long time for the sheet to calculate. If I save the Excel V3 file as Excel 97 its OK, and if the Excel V3 file is open before the 97 file its OK. I don't want to have to constantly save the V3 file as 97 (I may not be around to do that always) Does anyone know how to resolve this. Thanks Naz ...

Formating in a Report, the highest 3 records
How do i can format the hightes 3 records on an Access Report? Unfortunately the Access doesn't have the Excel have the function "Large"... Can you help me? Look in Access Help for "TOP". HTH -- -Larry- -- "Luis Marques" <Luis Marques@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F467B234-EA95-4F79-91B0-EDC12E61FD00@microsoft.com... > How do i can format the hightes 3 records on an Access Report? > > Unfortunately the Access doesn't have the Excel have the function "Large"... > > Can you help me? Try writing your ...

Question about toggle selections?
First off hi... I was wondering if there is a way to have a toggle drop box to list th names of all sheets listed in my workbook. e.g i want all the sheet names listed in the box so that what ever wa entered in the next cell, to be able to research what was selected i the first cell. i want the user to select the option by a drop down button. TI -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com In the absence of other replies ... the context/meaning of your questio is not clear. Presumably you mean a Combobox/Dropdown but do not indicate whether i a worksheet or user form. Whatever ...

problem with fonts using Word as editor #3
All new messages come up with a superscript font. I remove the check mark and go into default, but new msgs keep coming up in superscrip.What is one to do? Leo Leo Kerner <l.kerner@sympatico.ca> wrote ... > All new messages come up with a superscript font. I remove the check > mark and go into default, but new msgs keep coming up in superscrip.What > is one to do? Since you keep asking, I'll reply with my first reaction to all word-as-email-editor problems: don't use Word as your email editor. It's a simple and 100% effective solution to this and a whole host of ot...

Quote Printing Question
Has anybody modified the MS CRM quote so when it is printed is shows all the line items. many thanks in advance I tried to get this working but decided that there was a bug in the mail-merge process. Unless anyone else knows any better? Feridun On Thu, 27 Apr 2006 16:06:01 -0700, AxaptaGuy <Axapta@noemail.noemail> wrote: >Has anybody modified the MS CRM quote so when it is printed is shows all the >line items. > >many thanks in advance > Feridun Kadir ------=_NextPart_0001_53534200 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Hello all, Does this ...

Newbie question on Admin vs Developer vs Power User
I'm learning Sharepoing/Moss now and there seems to be a definite distinction in all the course materials between Administrators/Developers/Power Users They seem to make a big point about identifying 'power users' in different sections of the work environment to handle a lot of the stuff, but then again, all the tasks seem to blur from one role to the other - and, if you gave enough of the tasks over to the 'Power users', as they call them, it seems to take away from the other roles. Now, maybe I've never worked in a business enterprise that's big enoug...

Reduced Functionality Mode
I have Adobe InDesign but occasionally get Publisher files that someone wants me to look at or suggest changes. If I get the trial software, when it reverts to the "reduced functionality mode", will I still be able to open existing Publisher files? Will I be able to save to other formats without editing? Thanks for you help. Basically you won't be able to do much of anything once the trial period is over. In reduced-functionality mode, programs function similarly to a viewer. When a program is running in reduced-functionality mode, many menu items are unavailable (dimmed),...

COUNTIF Question #2
I need help with the COUNTIF function. What I'm trying to do is count range of cells if they are equal to the value of a specific cell Example: COUNTIF (A1:A20,�=>B1�), but it does not look at what�s in B it only counts it if the cell value is B1. Does anyone know how t accomplish this, I would greatly appreciate any help -- patrick s ----------------------------------------------------------------------- patrick s.'s Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1469 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26318 Hi siehe Ex...

Pie Chart Help #3
I am trying to create a pie chart and having trouble with selecting slices within the chart and grouping them together. I I want it to look like a scattered chart but want to select which pieces will group together. Please help. Thanks. ...

Duplicate detection Rules stuck in "Publishing" status
Hi I have a CRM NLB cluster with a 2 x Web and 2 x SQL Servers. I cannot get the CRM Duplicate detection rules to publish. Any help? ...

Web Publisher Wizard
I installed the web publisher wizard so that I can post my outlook calendar on the web. Everything worked except that after loading the information, the Event details are correct, but the information in the calendar is one day off. For example, June 1st Data show correctly in the Event Detail as being a Wednesday, however in the regular calendar section the information for Wednesday the 1st is showing up as "Tuesday the 1st".... Hope this makes sense... HELP! Thanks, A.A.P see http://www.slipstick.com/calendar/webpublish.htm for an explanation. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Ou...

Migrating 3 GB Database to SQL Server Express
Here is an interesting situation. We need to migrate a customer from GP 7.5 on Pervasive to GP 9 on SQL Server 2005 Express. They have a number of 1 GB databases. No problem there. However they have an old database of 3.2 GB which has historical information. We need to move them to GP 7.5 on SQL Server 2000 before upgrading to GP 9.0 on SQL Server 2005. The historical database is larger than MSDE's 2 GB database limit. Is it possible to migrate them to SQL Server 2000 Standard, upgrade to version 9 and then copy the databases from SQL Server Standard to SQL Server Express 2005? I ...

need help #3
hi there,i need help in a certain matter regarding the Exchange Server 2003,i need to know,how can i make the Exchange server check mails from my ISP, as the email accounts i have reside at the ISP's server. Thank u in advance You need a POP3 Connector such as www.exchangepop3.com or www.popbeamer.com -- Mark Fugatt Exchange MVP http://www.exchangetrainer.com http://www.msexchange.org "Armen" <armen@link.net> wrote in message news:905101c3ea8b$53011740$a301280a@phx.gbl... > hi there,i need help in a certain matter regarding the > Exchange Server 2003,i need to ...

distribution list #3
Hi, I'am yust new into exchange 2003 , but i've problem with a distrubution list. This list contains 3 users, without an e-mail box. When we send an e-mail to this list, it was dilevered succesfully (track option enabled) But the mail seems to be gone into a black hole. Is it possible to get this email back , from the exchange database ? (Exchange version 2003)Is this mail temporary stored in a kind of distribution mail box ?? Regards, Arjan Not sure what you mean about it containing users "without an e-mail box"? -- Mark Fugatt Exchange MVP http://www.exchangetraine...

How do I stop Publisher 2000 trying to install IE5?
I have just got a new PC with XP Home Edition. I want to install Publisher from my old software (Works 2000 suite) and also possible Encarta, but when I go to install they both try to install IE5. My new PC already has IE6 installed. Will this cause any problems? How can I work around this? That's not Publisher - that's Home Publishing. Not the same program. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "bradshaw.guernsey" <bradshaw.guernsey@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:95BA088A-0078-4529-89F9-FBFDBB5366D5@microsoft.com... >I have just ...

Re: Money 2005- Mortgage/ Loan Questions
I have a variable home mortgage and am having difficulty updating the interest rate because we split the loan (the second loan is fixed and entered separately in Money) and Money does not want to accept the new smaller variable loan payment as well as the new interest rate. Is there any way to do this? Also, Money does not seem to allow one to "retrofit" a loan, that is, create it in Money after it has already been running in reality for a while. It always wants a date "on or after today" and won't allow entries dated before the creation of the loan in Money (but...

Publisher Crashes
Everytime I open Publisher 2002 it Performs and Illegal operation and close. The error is a General Protection Fault. Running on Windows 98. Try opening Publisher in safe mode. If it opens then you probably have a video driver issue. Go to the manufacturer's web site and look around for an updated driver. -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://www.msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:02fb01c4912e$a8113680$a401280a@phx.gbl... > Everytime I open Publisher 2002 it Performs and Illegal > op...

Question regarding inserting rows and data.
In Sheet1 I have the following (from A1 to C3): 2 3 4 3 4 7 8 8 1 In Sheet2 I have the following (from A1 to C3): =Sheet1!A1+0.001 =Sheet1!B1+0.001 =Sheet1!C1+0.001 =Sheet1!A2+0.001 =Sheet1!B2+0.001 =Sheet1!C2+0.001 =Sheet1!A3+0.001 =Sheet1!B3+0.001 =Sheet1!C3+0.001 ....which means that the values displayed in Sheet2 are the following: 2.001 3.001 4.001 3.001 4.001 7.001 8.001 8.001 1.001 Now, suppose I insert a new row enter new data in Sheet1, like so: 2 3 4 3 4 7 1 1 1 8 8 1 Sheet2 looks the same, and the bottom row's formulae are changed to: =Sheet1!A4+0...

searching for resources on extranet network design for CRM 3.0
Hi all, I'm fairly new to CRM 3.0, I've done a couple of lab installs, but nothing real-life. However, I'm meeting a possible client next week, and thus I need to read up a bit on this. However, I'm having a hard time finding network-specific documentation on implementing CRM 3.0. The implementation guide is fairly weak on this point, so I'm wondering if anybody know any other resources. I have flipped through the "Permieter Network Installation Guide" for MS BUsiness Solutions / Axapta products, but I get the feeling this is more for CRM 1.2 than 3.0.. ...

Menu bar question
Hello, Is the menu bar going to be a feature of Office 2010, and does anybody know if the menu bar is being phased out in all software as we know it, or can we expect the menu bar to be a feature of software in the future. I'm definitely in the pro-menu-bar camp, and was greatly disappointed when the menu bar disappeared in 2007. I haven't gotten used to the ribbon bar concept at all and found that I'm unable to do anything that I was already quite good at, and I was struggling and stumbling around using the software and couldn't accomplish much or anything in...

Rich Edit Control question #2
Hi, I am using VS6 SP6 on XPSP2 and am a newcomer to MFC. I have created an application with an MFC Dialog box as the main window using the appropriate wizard in VS. I want my main program functionality to be implemented by a completely seperate thread from the API stuff and will spawn this from the MFC InitInstance() method for the generated program. I have sucessfully added a Read-only Rich Edit Control (REC) to my dialog box and also a CString member bound to the REC that contains the status data it will display. I have edited the initial data for this CString and it displays fine whe...

Adding text in Publisher before the actual html e-mail message?
I am trying to send out an e-mail made in Publisher. It's a newsletter, but in case some people can not view the actual html image, I want to have a link to a page on our website with the same content. The only way I have been able to add this text prior to the message is to send it to myself and then fwd it with the appropriate message about the link. "if you cannot see the following message, click here." Does anyone know a way to add this additional message from the Publisher document? I would greatly appreciate some advice. Hi Camil- If I understand you correctly, y...