Publisher: Print Preview shows Colors but my Screen doesn't?

Publisher: Print Preview shows Colors that I put in but my Screen doesn't?
How can I get the colors back?
I have checked: Any color (RGB) - Best for Desktop Printers

Thank-you for any help you can give me

Gene
0
GeneJ (3)

Which version?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"GeneJ" <GeneJ@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Publisher: Print Preview shows Colors that I put in but my Screen doesn't?
> How can I get the colors back?
> I have checked: Any color (RGB) - Best for Desktop Printers
>
> Thank-you for any help you can give me
>
> Gene

0
jl_paules (2768)
1/21/2007 4:25:08 PM
How to ask a question
 http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

I read the article and understood most of it. I think I only need to add:
Microsoft® Office Publisher 2003  SP2

I hope I have now given you all pertinent information.
Thank-you again,
Gene

"JoAnn Paules [MVP]" wrote:

> Which version?
>
> --
>
> JoAnn Paules
> MVP Microsoft [Publisher]
>
> ~~~~~
> How to ask a question
> http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375
>

> "GeneJ" <GeneJ@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Publisher: Print Preview shows Colors that I put in but my Screen doesn't?
> > How can I get the colors back?
> > I have checked: Any color (RGB) - Best for Desktop Printers
> >
> > Thank-you for any help you can give me
> >
> > Gene

0
GeneJ (3)
1/21/2007 9:11:01 PM
GeneJ wrote:
> How to ask a question
>  http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375
>
> I read the article and understood most of it. I think I only need to add:
> Microsoft® Office Publisher 2003  SP2
>
> I hope I have now given you all pertinent information.

Note that JoAnn *always* places this link in her signature; it was not
specifically directed towards you.

If you do not see colours when editing, but do in print preview (and
presumably print), I would suspect that there may be a problem with your
video driver. See the procedure described in the third answer at
http://ed.mvps.org/Static.aspx?=Publisher/FAQs

--
Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher
http://ed.mvps.org

Thank-you I will look into this & when I get the problem solved, I will
return & let you know what it was & what I did to resolve it.

Gene

"Ed Bennett" wrote:

> GeneJ wrote:
> > How to ask a question
> >  http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375
> >
> > I read the article and understood most of it. I think I only need to add:
> > Microsoft® Office Publisher 2003  SP2
> >
> > I hope I have now given you all pertinent information.
>
> Note that JoAnn *always* places this link in her signature; it was not
> specifically directed towards you.
>
> If you do not see colours when editing, but do in print preview (and
> presumably print), I would suspect that there may be a problem with your
> video driver. See the procedure described in the third answer at
> http://ed.mvps.org/Static.aspx?=Publisher/FAQs
>
> --
> Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher
> http://ed.mvps.org

0
GeneJ (3)

publishing
I'm trying to REMOVE the publishing funtion of a "previously published" excel document. I can't see where to remove the function. How do you remove the option. I've tried resaving the document and looked at all options I see. Robert From the Excel Help Modify and republish data on a Web page that was previously saved by Excel When you publish or save your Microsoft Excel data as a Web page, Excel creates an HTML version of the file (with the extension .htm). If you want to update that data on the Web page, and you saved or published a worksheet or items on a wor...

printing 2 charts on single page

Global Column Row Preview Font Size

how to match the color of a button with its background?
Hi, I have a owner draw push button. I associate it with two bitmaps, one is down and the other is up. Is there a way to make the bitmaps's background color match the color of the window where the button is located. I manually choose the best matched color but still the result is not good. I can even see a white border line (not drawn by me) when the button is pushed. Please help. Thanks. Tony Check out http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en-us/vcresed/html/_asug_choosing_an_opaque_or_transparent_background.asp May Young <tony@srac.com> wrote in message news:<408473...

Publisher 2007 frequently crashes

printing multiple copies of Sigel GmbH

printing imported gif files in Excel

Showing 3:54PM instead of 3:54:03PM

attachment previewers not installed?

Merge code issues with Publisher 2003

Doesn't show busy,when scheduling meeting
Hello I have a user, who has meetings scheduled and shows up in her Calendar fine. But, when she or someone else tries to schedule new meeting, invite her, it doesn't show her busy schedule. It indicates as if she is available all time. Secondly, when she edits the meeting and marks as "Out of Office", than it shows up as busy. Her Out of Office is Off. Outlook 2000 with Exchange corporate setup. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks ...

publisher #18
if you have a small business with several computers that are on a network, do you have to purchase a seperate copy of ms office for each computer in the same office? We need to know this because we need it on all the computers but can not afford to pay 2000.00 for software. thanks! Publisher doesn't like being used on a network. Have you tried contacting MS and asking about multi-seat licenses? Also, didn't you say you belong to an NPO? If so, you could ask if MS has a special rate. The worst that they will say is no. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "April"...

TSP100 printer and print width
Hi all, After pull my hair out for a half of day, I just find out that TSP100 printer driver reports its print width incorrectly when we use GetDeviceCaps to retrieve print width. Call GetDeviceCaps with PHYSICALWIDTH will report 1725 that is roughtly equal to 8.5 inches corresponding to 203ppi that LOGPIXELSX reported. Just let you all know This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0048_01C92EF4.F767C240 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable After you installed the printer, did you change the p...

Printing in reverse order
When I try to print from excel and want the apges to print in reverse order (i.e first page of document printed last) even if I select this feature from the print setup exel still prints the first page first!! Is there a fix available?? I use Office XP (2002) and HP printers Thank you Printing options available in Excel are limited by the available connected printer(s). Any issues with printing are generally associated to the printer and drivers installed, not with Excel itself. Verify your printer actually supports reverse printing and that you have the latest drivers installed for ...

Printing contacts finally partially repaired
Two printing problems with Outlook 2007, the first solved, the second still not solved. First: So, finally, I don't know when, Outlook was repaired such that one could print out individual contacts as detailed address cards. This was broken for quite some time. Anyway, now those of us who choose to print out copies of address books are once again rewarded with this possibility. BUT..there is always a but, Outlook does not yet completely properly format the printing for all of the book and booklet possibilities which the software presents, especially for doing double...