Publisher Not Responding

I installed MS Office Small Business.  Excel and Publisher
are locking up as soon as I try to do anything.  When I
CRTL ALT DEL the programs are "not responding."  Is there
a file that could be missing.  I remember something about
a kernel file from MS Office 98.  I would apppreciate your
help.

Thanks.
0
anonymous (74722)

Have you installed the service packs?
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/search.aspx?displaylang=en

--
Mary Sauer MS MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/clipart/
"Steve" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I installed MS Office Small Business.  Excel and Publisher
> are locking up as soon as I try to do anything.  When I
> CRTL ALT DEL the programs are "not responding."  Is there
> a file that could be missing.  I remember something about
> a kernel file from MS Office 98.  I would apppreciate your
> help.
>
> Thanks.

0
laserdog (1122)