Publisher-How do I change calendars 04 to 05 without losing data?

I have a current document 12 calendars with data in each day. I am trying to
change the calendars from 04 to 05 with losing the existing data. Is there a
way the data can stay in the same spot and the dates change.  I also want to
keep the same layout I currently have.
I have tried using calendar options but cannot get it to work.

Any help would be appreciated.
0
Fleming1 (4)

Manually...
You can try this,
Expand your existing calendar by 12 months.
On the toolbar, edit, office clipboard, this will give you 24 copied items you can
collect. Copy your data, go to the next year, place your cursor where you want the
data pasted, click the data on the clipboard. This will take some time.
Once you are finished you should be able to delete the first 12 pages.
--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/
"Fleming" <Fleming@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have a current document 12 calendars with data in each day. I am trying to
> change the calendars from 04 to 05 with losing the existing data. Is there a
> way the data can stay in the same spot and the dates change.  I also want to
> keep the same layout I currently have.
> I have tried using calendar options but cannot get it to work.
>
> Any help would be appreciated.

0
gsauer (5093)
6/20/2005 9:26:14 PM
Fleming wrote:
> I have a current document 12 calendars with data in each day. I am
> trying to change the calendars from 04 to 05 with losing the existing
> data. Is there a way the data can stay in the same spot and the dates
> change.  I also want to keep the same layout I currently have.
> I have tried using calendar options but cannot get it to work.
>
> Any help would be appreciated.

That's because it doesn't. There is no way around it save redesigning. You
will have to copy and paste the data into a new calendar.

You could also purchase Serif PagePlus which has the capability to do
exactly that - in about 10 seconds.

0
test1951 (391)

Changing SQL Server for CRM 1.2

Territory Change

chart MAcro to change on activecell

Dr Wilbers Montgomery 05/21/2010
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0010_01CAFB6E.DEB1D090 Content-Type: text/plain; format=flowed; charset="iso-8859-1"; reply-type=original Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit I'm trying different types of places to send thru. If this doesn't come thru I will call KTIS tomorrow and have them help me. I have been having a problem with them too... Sorry it's taking so long. ------=_NextPart_000_0010_01CAFB6E.DEB1D090 Content-Type: application/vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.wordprocessingml.document; name="may21201...

publishing
I'm trying to REMOVE the publishing funtion of a "previously published" excel document. I can't see where to remove the function. How do you remove the option. I've tried resaving the document and looked at all options I see. Robert From the Excel Help Modify and republish data on a Web page that was previously saved by Excel When you publish or save your Microsoft Excel data as a Web page, Excel creates an HTML version of the file (with the extension .htm). If you want to update that data on the Web page, and you saved or published a worksheet or items on a wor...

Changing font in Money 2004 register?

Windows Server 2008 R2 04-09-10

2011 Calendar templates
what's up with the calendar templates? why can't i find a 2011 calendar in Word 2007 templates or online. i would like both a 12 month calendar 1 month per page and the 6 months per page Can anyone help me? Thresa See http://www.spreadsheetguys.com/downloads/templates/calendar or http://download.cnet.com/Excel-Calendar-Template/3000-2077_4-10346449.html -- Hope this helps. Please reply to the newsgroup unless you wish to avail yourself of my services on a paid consulting basis. Doug Robbins - Word MVP, originally posted via msnews.microsoft.com &quo...

conversion 04-07-04
anything change over the years.....can Filemaker Pro 4.0 be converted to Access ?? please reply on the Newsgroup, thanks Hi Cat, Not much has changed on this front. You have to export the data from FM into a format Access can read (e.g. CSV), import that into Access, massage the data into a relational structure, and finally re-create the functionality of the FM database using Access's native concepts and tools. On Tue, 6 Apr 2004 19:32:19 -0700, "Cat" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >anything change over the years.....can Filemaker Pro 4.0 >be con...

OWA Calendar Views
I am hosting an Exchange 2003 SP1 server with many users connecting via OWA. Many of the users (including my boss) are not fond of the 7 day view and much prefer the 5 day "Work Week" view within Outlook. Are there any modules that I can load to implement this "Work Week" view within OWA? I am aware of the control click method in the OWA calendar but my boss does not like that solution. Thanks in advance, Nick ...

Publisher 2007 frequently crashes

Outlook 2007 Calendar -> Outlook 2003

Customer check data