Publisher help #3

I created a website and i am able to upload it and view it in firefox but not
in any version of IE. Not exactly what i did wrong. But any help would be
appreciated.

Thanks
Astro
0
Astroda (1)

Repost this question in microsoft.public.publisher.webdesign newsgroup and
add the URL to your problem website.

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rob Giordano

"Astroda" <Astroda@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I created a website and i am able to upload it and view it in firefox but
> not
> in any version of IE. Not exactly what i did wrong. But any help would be
> appreciated.
>
> Thanks
> Astro

0
webmaster911 (1600)

split screen #3
Hello, I want to have a chart on one side of the window that does not move and the data in columns on the other side that does. I split the screen, but both sides move when I move down the worksheet. Thanks. Bill Bill, go to the the Menu bar, and 1-Window > New Window. 2-Window > Arrange > Vertical > Windows of Active Workbook > OK. You will get your workbook in side-by-side windows, each navigable independently of the other. Pretty neat, huh? DDM "DDM's Microsoft Office Tips and Tricks" www.ddmcomputing.com "Bill" <whmc2@ix.netcom.com> wr...

Help building a filter on a form
Okay, I downloaded the Issue database template and simplified it greatly. Now, I can't get the "search issues" form to work. I have the following controls on my search form: Application (dropdown list) TextSearch (text field) I'd like to modify the existing code so that when I make an entry and click the "search" button, it will make the form footer visible (where the "browse_all_issues" form is imbedded as a subform). That part works. But, the next lines set the filter and turn it on... Me.FormFooter.Visible = True DoCmd.Mo...

Complete system lockup when opening publisher
We have been having this problem for a while and recently it started a second system so now I can rule out the one laptop, but I'm hoping someone has a fix for this. The my documents are sync'd to the U: drive which is a network share. Sometimes when the user opens publisher it will freeze and lockup the entire system. You can move the mouse but that is all. Even Ctrl-Alt-Delete does nothing. I have to hard power off and on the laptop to get windows responding again. Everything else works just fine. But to get publisher working again, I have to open regedit and...

Macro Security #3
In the process of building an Excel spreadsheet, I added a couple of macros. (Mistake #1, I know.) I don't really need the macros, so I deleted them and saved the file. But now when I go to re-open the file, I get that annoying little "Macros may contain viruses, it is always safe to disable macros, but if the macros are legitimate, blah, blah, blah..." dialog box. (There are no macros listed in the Macro dialog box when I do the ol' Alt+F8.) I know I can reset my security level to high and not have to deal with this, but I don't want to do that; I want Excel to recogn...

Excel to publisher import
How can I import an excel spreadsheet to publisher doc.? If you want to insert the actual spreadsheet, you can go to Insert > Object > Create from file and browse to the Excel file. If you want to merge the contents of the cells, you can use the Mail Merge feature in Publisher. -- Brian Kvalheim Microsoft Publisher MVP http://www.publishermvps.com This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "Bill" <Bill@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:80F32E78-1710-40E9-8922-CE4EBD69F5C2@microsoft.com... > How can I imp...

All help is worthy
I have set up a simple database in excel, using barcodes (i found this easier to scan and lookup, than access) plus the people working with this will find it simple to use. I have however reached a giant full stop. The database is pulled from Dave Peterson's update log worksheet, which works very well, the problems is that on a lookup sheet( using Vlookup ) where the user scans the barcode it will pull all info from the "database" sheet in reference to the barcode, ie: barcode number, surname,forename,address, early greenfees purchased,mid purchased,late. Is it possible to manipu...

HELP: Need To Print Better Quotes
I am having a terrible time being able to print a good looking quote from MS CRM. it either prints the plain quote (Address, amount..etc) or i can print the product list (With no address, or nothing).. is there anyway to print a normal quote as others do where you can have the company informaiton and also all of the products that they are buying listed there? one would think that is the most basic feature that is not there.. don't you guys think? ANY help you can provide will be appreciated.. Thanks Quoteless In DC :-) Add a customized quote via Reports using Crystal. >-----Origin...

best way to publish html newsletter for e-mail
I would like to create a newsletter and send via e-mail as an HTML file that will be viewable by a wide variety of e-mail programs (Outlook, Outlook Express, Hotmail, Yahoo, etc.). Please advise if you have any suggestions. Shawn458 <Shawn458@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > Please advise if you have any suggestions. Don't use Publisher. :-) -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher I think it is the consensus of most is to use a pdf file attached to a cover letter e-mail. Benefits include limitless number of pages Full screen display by a...

IF Function Help
How do I write a command that says: =if(a1=1&b1=a number, c1/d1,"na") How do I write the "a number" part? Hi Flutie99 Try: =IF(A1=1,IF(ISNUMBER(B1)=TRUE,C1/D1,"na")) -- Sincerely, Michael Colvin "Flutie99" wrote: > How do I write a command that says: > > =if(a1=1&b1=a number, c1/d1,"na") > > How do I write the "a number" part? If I am reading your post correctly you want a cell to equal C1/D1 when A1=1 and B1= some some number and for the cell to = "na" otherwise =if(and(A1=1,B1=xx),C1/D1,&...

Publisher documents do not print. Help!
I just set up a new computer with an HP Deskjet 5440 and Microsoft Publisher 2003. Documents print perfectly from every software package except Publisher. Publisher documents don't print at all, even after I reinstalled the printer drivers. The entire document or just the pictures? If it is just the pictures, click the advanced print settings button in the print dialogue, graphics and fonts tab. Be sure "Do not print any graphics" is checked. Look on the HP site to be certain you have the most current driver. http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareList?lc=en&cc=us...

Help in my VB Code .. to Delete
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0089_01C34629.B378D5B0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable hi,=20 I have been trying to solve this problem since morning, and haven't = really come up with a solution. it is frustrating. please help. =20 i have a datagrid and got a delete column =20 <asp:datagrid id=3D"dgdocument" runat=3D"server" = AutoGenerateColumns=3D"False" EnableViewState=3D"True" = OnDeleteCommand=3D"DeleteCommand"> <Columns&...

Business Portal 3.0 Breaks SQL Reporting Services
Hi, I had a box with Windows 2003 Server, running SQL 2005 with SQL Reporting Services up and running fine. SharePoint was also installed and running fine. Then I installed Business Portal and now SharePoint works, BP works but SQL Reporting Services is broke. I have done an uninstal and reinstall of SQL Reporting Services. Anyone see the error below or know what I should change? Server Error in '/Reports' Application Configuration Error Description: An error occurred during the processing of a configuration file required to service this request. Please review the speci...

Publisher #9
I have someone who translated their PUblisher 98 document into Latin. How do i get it back to english? I used the Language setting button and nothing happened. Please Help. After managing to set up OE-QuoteFix on his new PC, Ed reads a message from VP <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com>... > I have someone who translated their PUblisher 98 document > into Latin. How do i get it back to english? I used the > Language setting button and nothing happened. There is no way to translate a document automatically. If the person did translate their document, the original text...

Help Everything is gone. It's all been deleted.
I went on excel last on Dec 5th and I saved before exiting as usual. When I opened the file today everything was gone. There is nothing there. The file it's saved as is still there but it's a new page. I don't know what to do. I need that information. HELP! Are you sure you opened the same workbook? What do you mean by "page"? Excel has pages only when you print. Do you mean a blank worksheet? Are there any other worksheets available or just the one blank one? Did you create a backup of the workbook when you saved? If you "need" the inf...

To get user training manual for Microsoft CRM 3.0
Hello I am implementing Microsoft CRM 3.0 for an health care company in Michigan. Right now I have experience with installation, customizing and CRM application functions for 2 years. In the future I would like to pursue my future as a Microsoft CRM consultant. Thus, I would like to get all 3 of certificates of Microsoft CRM:- Which is:- 1. Application 2. Customizing 3. Installation and Configuration The problem I have is I work for a company which I am not permanent employee, and this company is not Microsoft Partner also. So If I would like to have user manuals for preparation to ...

meeting request #3
How is it possible that when I am sending a meetingrequest to someone I receive an Out of Office reply from somebody else? We are using Outlook2000 in Exchange server 5.5 SP3 Thanks. John ...

Need help with cursor spacing problem
> This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. --B_3173510125_666133 Content-type: text/plain; charset="ISO-8859-1" Content-transfer-encoding: 8bit Hello: I�m trying to fill in a form that�s MS Word based. I�m using MS Office X on a Mac G4 with system 10.3.4. When I type, the cursor seems to have an extra space between the last letter and the place where I want to put a new one. In other words, I�m unable to align the cursor exactly where I want it to go. It makes typing almost imposs...

spellnumber #3
The help i requested for number to to be spelled in indian rupees , i have the excel vba code but do not how to get it run in excel , code as below hope you can help me . Sub Macro4() words(0) = "Zero" words(1) = "One" words(2) = "Two" words(3) = "Three" words(4) = "Four" words(5) = "Five" words(6) = "Six" words(7) = "Seven" words(8) = "Eight" words(9) = "Nine" words(10) = "Ten" words(11) = "Eleven" words(12) = "Twelve" words(13) = "Thirteen" words(14)...

Publisher XP
Publisher XP - keeps crashing we have some workstations running Windows XP Service Pack 2, with Office XP and publisher XP. Outlook is version 2003. Lastest service packs for Publisher appear to be applied, Office 2003 (outlook part) is running service pack 1 (not 2) From time to time, publisher is crashing and we get the error reporting screen that allows us to restart publisher. It seems to appear most when working with the clipart module and searching for clipart, and after closing the clipart search screen. I believe that it is also crashing when just got documents open, but it...

Microsoft Publisher Wizard
can i downalod Microsoft Publisher Wizard without the installation CD? bigbumsm wrote: > can i downalod Microsoft Publisher Wizard without the installation CD? No. -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher http://ed.mvps.org/ ...

Arrears Help Files
Hello all, I don't seem to have the help file for the Arrears transactions. I can't find it on my system don't see a reference to it in the main GP 10 help file. We have GP 10 SP 4. I looked in KB see no reference to that particular problem anywhere. TIA Anyone? On Feb 10, 8:12=A0am, Brian <nixtoo...@hotmail.com> wrote: > Hello all, I don't seem to have the help file for the Arrears > transactions. =A0I can't find it on my system don't see a reference to it > in the main GP 10 help file. =A0We have GP 10 SP 4. =A0I looked in KB see= no...

Problems with CRM 3.0 Reports
Hi, I am having problems opening reports from the web client direct from the CRM server. When i ckick reports either in My Workplace the following message occurs: Reports.config has invalid schema, and could not be loaded. Any ideas what might be the problem? Note: I have not implemented Microsoft CRM myself, but one of our partners, so I know little about the install process. Hi, If you are running sqlserver 2005, the following could help: - log on to your server - start - all programs - microsoft sql server 2005 - configuration tools - reporting services configuration - connect to...

Publisher 2007 Error, Windows Vista
I have an issue using Publisher 2007 on Windows Vista 32bit. When attempting to print (or print preview) the user interface locks up and my only option is to ctl-alt-del. I cannot switch windows, I cannot bring up task manager. The UI still displays updates (outside of Publisher), but I cannot "use" any of the interface except the Windows Security menu via ctl-alt-del. If I attempt a logout I can force Publisher to stop. This is followed by two logged events: --- 1. Source: Office 12, Event ID 5000 The description for Event ID 5000 from source Microsoft Office 12 cannot be ...

Old Publisher on Windows XP ?
I have an old version of Publisher that came with a bundle with Windows 95 (yoiks). I want to get to some docs I created all them years ago. I now have XP Pro. Does anyone know whether I can successfully run this old version of Publisher on XP ? I have looked around the MS Support site and KB for some info but can't seem to find any. If all else fails I will install it and try, but thought if someone knew that it can't be done, then I wouldn't waste my time. Cheers Mal Oz I think there will be someone else who will point out that Publisher was never a part of Windows. I...

Error mesage when opening Publisher 97
Just installed publisher 97 on a new gateway with XP home. After opening the program and after the introduction,I get the following message: "File: undialog.cpp Line 1396." I am offered the option of abort-retry-or ignore. Clicking on any of the options causes the program to crash. I have used this program on another computer with an earlier version of XP without any problems. Help would be appreciated. Thank You Do you have ZoomText? http://www.aisquared.com/Support/Z7Updates.htm -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/clipart/ http://www.mvps.org/msauer/getting_...