Publisher has turned yellow. How do I make it white again??

When  I open Publisher, it seems to have aquired its own colour scheme - the
blank page is yellow. How do I make it white again? I have searched all the
menus but cannot find anything that helps. It's driving me mad!! It only
happened in the last few weeks, and I've no idea what I did to change it. I'm
usung Publisher 2000.

A small child turns to Ed, and exclaims: "Look! Look! A post from
butterflyj <butterflyj@discussions.microsoft.com>!"...

http://www.mvps.org/the_nerd/Publisher/FAQs.htm

--
Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher
http://www.mvps.org/the_nerd/

0
the_nerd (6342)
9/20/2004 6:00:29 AM
Thanks, Ed, it's all white now (groan)

"Ed Bennett" wrote:

> A small child turns to Ed, and exclaims: "Look! Look! A post from
> butterflyj <butterflyj@discussions.microsoft.com>!"...
> > When  I open Publisher, it seems to have aquired its own colour
> > scheme - the blank page is yellow. How do I make it white again? I
> > have searched all the menus but cannot find anything that helps.
>
> http://www.mvps.org/the_nerd/Publisher/FAQs.htm
>
> --
> Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher
> http://www.mvps.org/the_nerd/
> Before reading this message, view the disclaimer:
> http://mvps.org/the_nerd/disclaim.htm

inserting pgs into publisher
When I insert or drag pgs into publisher, why are they smaller in inches than they were in Photoshop? growing chickens wrote: > When I insert or drag pgs into publisher, why are they smaller in > inches than they were in Photoshop? ====================================== A 'page' from PhotoShop would just like any other Photo. You can resize it in Publisher to any size you like by dragging the corner handles. -- J. Inzer MS-MVP Digital Media Experience Notice This is not tech support I am a volunteer Solutions that work for me ma...

Publisher 2002 Banner Templates
The page borders of the banner templates are not visible during print preview and will not print? I did not add graphics or text to the banner, yet the page borders will not print. This happens at home as well as in the office. I even opened and viewed every publication type in the program to determine if I would encounter the same problem - I did not. This only occurs with the banner templates (those that have page borders). Does anyone have a fix for this problem? This is a limitation of your printer, determine your printer's margin defaults and adjust the border to fit. --...

Saving Publisher Files to BMP or JPEG
Hi, I have created a publication in MS Publisher but wish to save the format so I may us it in the body of a Outlook email. How do I save to a BMP or JPEG format so I may do this? I don't wish to use it as an attachment. Can someone help? Frank In Publisher 2002-03, file, save as, files of type, scroll down to the image extensions. Older versions, select all, copy, paste to MS Paint or some other editing program. -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Francis Cunningham, Jr." <FrancisCunninghamJr@discussi...

How do I make a water mark for an existing text page in publisher
When I insert a picture on my document then properties for watermark and arange to send to background the water mark disappears. and if I try other ways then my text on my original document dissappears. Put your watermark on the Master Page (ctrl+m). Any picture can become a watermark if you use the wash out feature. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "jimmyy" <jimmyy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8D0FCE3D-0A94-4908-BC33-2D9DA59DF614@microsoft.com... > When I insert a picture on my document then properties for watermark and > arange to send ...

Sending Publisher 2003 emails through Outllook 2007?
I am trying to send an email generated in publisher 2003 through my Outlook which is 2007. Publisher 2003 will only allow me to send as an attachment. I would like it to be the body of the email. I've check Outlook set up and it should allow for this as it is set as the default program for emails, etc. on the Option / other tab. The version's have to match for some reason it only works if its Pub 2003 & Outlook 2003, and Pub 2007 & Outlook 2007. That being said, its still much better to send it as an attached pdf file, it's the best way to make sure everyone will...

how do I justify correctly in Publisher avoiding stretched words
Everytime I change from 1 to 2 colmns and then justify, some of the words are stretched across the column. IE. INFORMATION becomes one line Three choices come to mind; use longer or shorter words or don't justify. Opps, a fourth, change font size or style. Hmmm... that's five. And! For a sixth, make the work area width to wider or narrower. Egad! that makes seven. Here's an eighth but Sarah will scold me, misspell the words. Ouch! -- Don "May your shadow be found in happy places." (Native North American) "black dog" <black dog@discussions.mic...

How do I make my tool bar icons larger?
I am just trying to enlarge my tool bar icons, i.e., the home, etc. Maybe there are some Accessibility options that can help (look in Control Panel)? If not, reducing the screen resolution is the only way. -- Stefan Blom Microsoft Word MVP "Debbie T." <DebbieT@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6D0852D8-DAD1-49EB-A08B-CA4D3E1BB293@microsoft.com... >I am just trying to enlarge my tool bar icons, i.e., the home, etc. > > "Debbie T." <DebbieT@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6D0852D8-DAD1-49EB-...

Internal only "newsletter" made in publisher
We have a newsletter that is published weekly that we produce using Publisher. We post it to our internal newsgroups (link to the network location), send it via email (as a webpage within the email using the Send E-mail option in Publisher), and we post it on our developers wiki page (using wiki markup to post to the file location on the network drive). So, this newsletter webpage is never on the web - it's always only accessed from a network drive. The newsletter contains text and images. For the person making the newsletter and for her immediate co-workers, it looks fine - whet...

cannot send as an e-mail message
I just purchased Pub 2007 and have been using Office 2003 with Outlook 2003 as my default mail. I do not get the Send as an e-mail option. in this publication http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/publisher/HA102200511033.aspx The following excerpts exist. ======= Open the publication that contains the page or pages that you want to send as an e-mail message. On the File menu, point to Send E-mail, and then click Send as Message. In the Send as Message dialog box, click Send all pages or Send current page only, and then click OK. Note If your publication has only one page, the Send ...

Is there a way to make a staircase text effect?
Is there a way to create a string of letters that will remain erect when the object they are part of is rotated? I want to create a staircase effect where the letters look like they are sitting on the steps of a staircase and be able to alter how steep the staircase is and have the letters remain vertical. Thanks -- Email: Usenet-20031220 at spamex.com (11/09/04) Nothing built-in per se. You'd have to create separate shapes that belong to a group, and do some ShapeSheet programming. The shape's could then "anti-rotate" relative to the group (Angle = - GroupSheet!Angle...

Emailmerge not working in Publisher
I'm using Publisher 2007 with the e-mail merge feature. In the email preview, all my records look fine. But when I send the e-mails, they contain the merge fields themselves <<name>> <<company name>> etc instead of the merged data. I have several merge fields inserted throughout my text box. The only way I got anything to work correctly is to limit it to one merge field early in a small, separate text box. But I want to insert other merge fields throughout my document. I am using Outlook 2007, however I have a specific list created for the merge so fields are not be...

Make Userform Caption equal textbox contents
How does one make a Userform title bar caption Equal the contents of Textbox1? Can anyone help? Thanks, Roger You can try Private Sub TextBox1_Change() UserForm1.Caption = TextBox1.Text End Sub or you can use Textbox1_Exit event... -- Jacob "Roger on Excel" wrote: > How does one make a Userform title bar caption Equal the contents of Textbox1? > > Can anyone help? > > Thanks, > > Roger Thanks Jacob - works nicely Roger "Jacob Skaria" wrote: > You can try > > Private Sub TextBox1_Change() ...

Make Day CAPS In Custom Date Format
I've got a cell formatted thus: hh:mm ddd dd.mm.yy which returns 19:20 Thu 25.02.10. I want 19:20 THU 25.02.10, ie the day in caps. You need to use the Upper function, as in: =UPPER(TEXT(A1,"hh:mm ddd dd.mm.yy")) Regards, Fred "robzrob" <robzrob@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:15c33695-2b53-4d8f-8173-1aa6f178b739@g28g2000yqh.googlegroups.com... > I've got a cell formatted thus: hh:mm ddd dd.mm.yy which returns 19:20 > Thu 25.02.10. I want 19:20 THU 25.02.10, ie the day in caps. I don't think you'll be able to do it in for...

Publisher stops responding after printing
Just a quick question... I am using Windows 98 SE, running publisher 2002 I have a HP psc 750 printer with the latest drivers installed. I also installed all the latest updated for windows. Publisher stops responding after I send a project to the printer. Any suggestions.... Thanks Arnold After managing to set up OE-QuoteFix on his new PC, Ed reads a message from Arnold <arnoldNOSPAM@arnoldsite.com>... > Publisher stops responding after I send a project to the printer. Does the document print? -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher http://www.mvps.org/the_nerd/ Bef...

I cannot import a word document in to Publisher
"mcattlin" <mcattlin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BB9A5204-71E7-4B21-8686-F09F7BA1404A@microsoft.com... > Well gee you may need an import license or something. Or if you want some help a few details IN THE BODY OF THE MESSAGE would be nice. Clues!!! Error Message Pub Version? Word Version? OS Version? Error Message? Method:- Copy paste? Error Message? -- John G Wot's Your Real Problem? I can. -- Brian Kvalheim Microsoft Publisher MVP http://www.publishermvps.com ~pay it forward~ This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranti...

Publishing 2007 Reports To The Web
I am getting ready to create a runtime version of a program created for my employer. I created it using 2003 but will convert it to 2007 and use the runtime components for that process. 2003 had the Data Access Pages and I know that 2007 does not. We do have a web site and I would like to publish reports from Access 2007 to the web so our participants can view these. What would be the best method to accomplish this? Thank you for any help. On Thu, 19 Nov 2009 07:11:01 -0800, Arturo <Arturo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: One option is to save them as PDF (DoCmd.O...

problem with ftp in publisher
since downloading office 2003 updates the ftp add/modify locations has been disabled. sole user, so no security issues. cannot upload website directly from publisher. how do I enable this feature again? ...

Publisher & Quark Xpress
Is it possible to import a Quark Xpress design into Publisher or would it have to be totally re-created? Thanks, ....Dave After managing to set up OE-QuoteFix on his new PC, Ed reads a message from Dave <dburniston@yahoo.ca>... > Is it possible to import a Quark Xpress design into > Publisher or would it have to be totally re-created? You may have limited success with copy and Paste Special, but for the main part you will have to re-create designs. -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher http://www.mvps.org/the_nerd/ Before reading this message, view the disclaimer: http://m...

Is it possible to make a box and whisker plot (box plot) in Excel.
I can't figure out a way to do it using just the Chart Wizard. Hi, Maybe Jon's page(s) on the subject may help. http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/BoxWhisker.html Cheers Andy -- Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel http://www.andypope.info "rfsp" <rfsp@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:49729C95-E66F-4FE4-96AD-B64B88ECD6B9@microsoft.com... >I can't figure out a way to do it using just the Chart Wizard. Now that I've joined, I see this was just answered a couple of days ago. Sorry for the repeat question. Please ignore. "rfsp"...

I can't publish my work
i am done with my project at publishe and everything is ok. I click on publish to the web.. and a folder and internet explorer pgere are created. i have a space at geocities and i uploaded everything but a few images like the backgroung are missing and i have done it againg and againg but the same. can someone help me? You must not be uploading the contents of the folder. Refer to the FAQ http://www.publishermvps.com/Default.aspx?tabid=30 and the web design 2003 page at http://www.publishermvps.com David Bartosik - [MSFT MVP] www.publishermvps.com www.davidbartosik.com "Rye"...

Publishing to a Wbb Page
Is there a way to make the published htm, mht file to show up in the full screen like on the regular spreadhseet? Hi Chris, Do you mean F11 (Full Screen). Can you describe what you do see and what you really want ? --- HTH, David McRitchie, Microsoft MVP - Excel [site changed Nov. 2001] My Excel Pages: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/excel.htm Search Page: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/search.htm "Chris Chandler" <see@top.com> wrote in message news:Xns952F4BBBB4995nospmnet@207.46.248.16... > Is there a way to make the published htm, mht [HTML...

How do I print multiple pages on 1 sheet of A4 in Publisher 2002
Hi all, This is something that I have not been able to figure out but I expect is straight forward or impossible to do. I have a small page size (4" x 6") and so two of these pages will fit neatly onto an A4 sheet of paper. I can see how to print multiple COPIES of a page onto a single sheet, but I can't figure out how to print multiple pages onto a single sheet. If I choose to only print a single copy per page, Publisher decides to plonk the page in the middle on the A4 sheet. I can't see any option to get more than one page printed side by side. Any Ideas Chris ...

document in publisher 2000 on XP- won't open win98
I created a 4 page document in publisher on my computer with XP and Office 2000. Took it to another computer with office 200o and windows 98 and it wouldn't open correctly. Why is this. When you say correctly, does it mean it opens but some formatting is lost? Do both computers have the same fonts loaded? Are you trying to open the file from removable media? Copy the file to the hard drive and try again. -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Thelma" <Thelma@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message ...

How do I make a photo collage in Publisher 2003?
I have Publisher 2003 and I want to make a photo collage. Tabitha wrote: > I have Publisher 2003 and I want to make a photo collage. ================================================ Just import your photos by going to...Insert / Picture / From File. Resize the photos by dragging the corner handles. Reposition the photos by dragging with the 4 way arrow or nudging with the arrow keys. Rotate partially (for effect) by dragging the Rotate (green ball) handle. Also you might consider downloading and instralling the freeware Picasa 3...it has several options for creating collages. Just sele...

GDI is a "Top 50" Inc500 Listed Company...Are You Tired of Working Hard to Make Someone Else Rich?
Dear Friends, Are You Tired of Working Hard to Make Someone Else Rich? This Inc500 listed company is giving away money... This company is going to set me up for life and it can do the same for you. Read about how 1000's of real people worldwide who are building their own "Income for Life"=99 http://freedom.ws/helenmoonlight/show_dvd Watch the video until the end - make sure your speakers are on before you click http://www.website.ws/helenmoonlight I am confident that you will be impressed with what you see and hear. http://www.my.ws/helenmoonligh...