Publisher file type #2

Am running Publisher 2000 and tried to open a file
created on Publisher 2003 and "Saved as> Publisher2000".
I still get the "Publisher cannot open files from a
different version" message.  The file is a .pub file -
does that mean it is still in Publisher 2003 format?
0
anonymous (74722)

Do you have Norton? Disable "script blocking" and under options, disable "office
plug-ins".

--
Mary Sauer MS MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/
"Jon Hill" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Am running Publisher 2000 and tried to open a file
> created on Publisher 2003 and "Saved as> Publisher2000".
> I still get the "Publisher cannot open files from a
> different version" message.  The file is a .pub file -
> does that mean it is still in Publisher 2003 format?

0
laserdog (1122)
4/26/2004 8:07:00 PM

I do have Norton and tried both fixes with no luck.

Thanks for your help
0
anonymous (74722)
4/26/2004 8:38:08 PM
In news:481801c42bce$626d8ae0$a001280a@phx.gbl,
Jon Hill <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> posted:
> I do have Norton and tried both fixes with no luck.

You must disable both, and the sender must disable both prior to sending.
--
Brian Kvalheim
Microsoft Publisher MVP

confers no rights.

0
publisher (1244)

Here is fix for Windows file problems

Fax Icon on my File menu and toolbar

Outlook receiving zip files

VB Macro #2

unable to read file #7

VCR to DVD Part 2

SBS 2003 moving of users files

Importing AOL Email File Cabinet

Publisher with Digital Imaging
Does anyone know if Publisher with Digital Imaging will downsize a whole group of jpeg photos all at once, or rename a lot of photos all at once like Irfanview does? -- Pamela Percussion Pam wrote: > Does anyone know if Publisher with Digital Imaging will > downsize a whole group of jpeg photos all at once, or > rename a lot of photos all at once like Irfanview does? ================================ If the package at the following link is what you are referring to...the answer is yes. http://www.microsoft.com/office/publisher/prodinfo/digital.mspx I guess you are aware that the p...

set print area #2

Exporting contacts in a csv file

Publisher can not save file

Excel 2007 PC damages Mac Excel 2008 Files

OEM publisher 2002 Sp1-2

how do i make typing vertical?
If you mean turn the text through 90 degrees then try Format > Cells > Alignment > Orientation and set to 90 degrees. If you mean letters the right way up but one above the other then press Alt + Enter after entering each letter HTH Sandy -- to e-mail direct replace @mailintor.com with @tiscali.co.uk "elks" <elks@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:29838177-68C0-42AC-A1CC-5C3C8E7724D4@microsoft.com... > ...