publisher fails to load

pulisher fails to load and i get error message 3520 can
anyone help
0
anonymous (74722)

What version Publisher? Do you have all the updates? Has Publisher ever opened for
you? Have you tried opening in safe mode?
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/search.aspx?displaylang=en

--
Mary Sauer MS MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/
> pulisher fails to load and i get error message 3520 can
> anyone help

0
laserdog (1122)

Repost MSE 5.5--Accept clients on external interface POP3 failed
Subject: MSE 5.5 Event ID 1194 Accept clients on external interface POP3 failed From: "Harold" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> Sent: 9/9/2004 7:57:54 PM MSE 5.5 !! Internet Mail Service Connector fails to respond on port 110 with the following event log entries: ---------------------------------------------- Event ID 11507 (Configuration) Ready to accept clients on the POP3 interface. Event ID 11508 (Configuration) Accept clients on external interface POP3 failed with error 0x80004005. Event ID 1194 (General) Accept clients on POP3 interface failed in ...

how do I get access privileges in a publisher file. I can't save .
I made a publisher file in Office xp. Now I have office 2003 and when I try to save my own publisher file, it says: the file%s cannot be opened. Access privileges have not been given. What is that? And how do I solve that? You receive a "File is not available" error message when you try to open an Office 2003 document http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;835404 You receive an error message when you try to create a new document in Office 2003 http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;820531 -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http...

Add user log-in/password feature to a web page using Publisher 200
I would like to have a "Members" tab on the first page of my Publisher 2003 document that I have created to upload to my website. Does anyone know if Publisher 2003 has the feature to create "log in/password" feature or is this a plug-in or third party application that I add to publisher. Thank you. Tom, Toronto Look to your webhost for password protected folders, pages or sections of your site. Go to the FAQs section or the support section of the ISP that is hosting your site, and look for directions. It will vary from host to host as to how you would implement ...

Publisher calendars
is it possible to print a 1 month calendar on 2 page spread, the way that outlook does? Calendars are simply tables. The pre-designed calendars are easy to resize. Create two Publisher documents, create the calendar the regular way in the first publication, copy/paste to the second publication and resize. Make note of the color scheme, it will change when you paste. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Ester" <Ester@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4C43A59A-6429-40E4-B796-925DC557F0CF@m...

Can Publisher track changes? If yes, how?
In Publisher 2003, can changes be tracked like Word? If so, how? No... Long documents are best done in Word. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "LindaCDC" <LindaCDC@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:10CF1EE1-49F5-4BBE-B2E7-725A0FDCF6BB@microsoft.com... > In Publisher 2003, can changes be tracked like Word? If so, how? ...

Excel 2007 hangs while loading chart
I have a sheet with 20000 rows and 5 columns of data with just 2 simple calculations in each row. On a separate sheet is a chart that gets its data from the spreadsheet. Whenever I change some data oin the spreadsheet and click on the chart's tab, the program "hangs" for some 4 minutes. In XL 2003 it didn't do that. Any idea what is going on? Thanks. Gerry ...

Is Publisher 2003 compatible with Office XP Pro Acedemic Version?
I have Office XP Professional Acedemic Version and want to buy Publisher. Is Publisher 2003 compatible with Office XP pro Ac. version? Should be okay. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "DB" <DB@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:462F1436-A536-46FB-A801-368F1941EE8E@microsoft.com... >I have Office XP Professional Acedemic Version and want to buy Publisher. Is > Publisher 2003 compatible with Office XP pro Ac. version? ...

message at Shutdown -Regedit.dll initalization failed
message at Shutdown - Regedit.dll initalization failed comes up followed by application failed to initalize because windows station is shutting down Does any one have an idea on how to fix it I did all my scans no viruses some times it does not come up and when it does the system shutdows with no problem. I do not use the function Regedit Thanks Bob rmcevoy@rcn.com wrote: > message at Shutdown - Regedit.dll initalization failed comes up > followed by > application failed to initalize because windows station is shutting > down > Does any one have an idea on how t...

How do I get my Publisher file to download from my website
My Publisher file will not download from my website. Also, when I open it on my computer, it says it is a print version. What do I need to do to save the print version in a format that download by visitors to my website who do not have publisher? Upload a .pdf file instead of the Publisher format. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies" "Dr. Boney" <Dr. Boney@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:15AAFEC1-9C4B-46C3-A16E-548F9ADE11ED@microsoft.com... > My Publisher file will not download...

Request Failed with HTTP status 403
When I'm on the server as admin and I go into settings>Organizational settings>System Settings, I get the error and stack trace (at least the part I can get to) below: Server Error in '/' application. The request failed to load with HTTP status 403: Forbidden Description: An unhandeled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information... Exception Details: System.Net.WebException: The request failed with HTTP status 403: Forbidden. Source Error: An unhandled exception was generated during the execut...

Publisher 2007 duplexing problem
Hello, I'm having a problem trying to get Publisher 2007 to print anything double-sided in my Toshiba eStudio 210C printer (networked, not connected directly). Whenever I try, I get a duplexing wizard that makes me manually turn over the paper. In Publisher 2003, I was able to print on both sides without an issue but when I upgraded I encountered this problem. Could someone help? --Nick Nick, Take a look at the Toshiba Support website for an updated printer driver. -- Don Vancouver, USA "Nick Schwartz" <schwartz@ypsilibrary.org> wrote in message news:uARN79...

loaded bitmap not having background set
Hi I am adding column sorted indicator arrow to a CListCtrl in report mode. I can get the bitmap to be shown in the listctrl header but the white background is not being set to transparent like the LR_LOADTRANSPARENT should make it. The white background pixels are in the bottom left hand corner of the bitmap as required. The code that should work is: hb = (HBITMAP)LoadImage(GetModuleHandle("Maint.dll"), MAKEINTRESOURCE(IDB_UPARROW), IMAGE_BITMAP, 0, 0, LR_LOADTRANSPARENT | LR_SHARED); The above code and bitmap resource are in the dll mentioned in the GetModuleHandle. The dll is ...

Posting/publishing to the web
I have a detailed excel spreadsheet - with multiple pages, range names, formulas and control box objects (check boxes and drop down lists). Is there any way to get this to be a web page and allow the same functionality to remain ? interactivity and checkboxes (some formulas are based on results in the text box so I need it all). I tried the publish function but that didnt carry over the control boxes, some conditional formatting and I think a few minor things. IF Excel cant do it - can anyone recommend a software package that can ? Thanks !! Yosef ...

How do I stop a spreadsheet from Auto-publishing as a web page?
A colleague has taken a copy of a Excel file which was set to automatically publish as a web page each time the xls was saved. The copy is in a completely different location and is going to be put to a different use, however it is still trying to auto-publish when saved. Consequently, it is coming up with an error. The error dialog has 'dont show me this again' type checkbox, but I'd rather remove the problem rather than hide it. How do I stop the auto-publishing? Thanks Chris ...

Convert newsletter on Publisher 2007 to a PDF/Save Newsletter as I
How do I convert my newsletter that I created on Publisher 2007 to a PDF so that I can attach the PDF to an email? How do I save the newsletter as an image, so that I can paste it on an email? See in line: On 6/12/07 1:22 AM, in article 313A2C1E-9322-4AE2-ABB8-F607B92CDEEB@microsoft.com, "blueprince999" <blueprince999@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > How do I convert my newsletter that I created on Publisher 2007 to a PDF so > that I can attach the PDF to an email? Either get a PDF generator such as Cute PDF, Primo PDF, or some-such (for which you can Google) or...

How can i create a vignette effect on a photo in publisher
Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhh.... big mysterious white space... eek! I can type in it! -- Ed Bennett http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vignette_%28graphic_design%29 -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com http://officebeta.iponet.net/en-us/publisher/FX100649111033.aspx "Ed Bennett" <the_nerd@mvps.org> wrote in message news:%23Qbq8477GHA.4476@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhh.... big mysterious white space... > eek! I can type in it! > > -- > Ed...

In Publisher: Why are my embedded photos suddenly invisible?
Photos are invisible. I can click on the space and their "box" is still there. View, pictures, detailed display. If this isn't the answer, slide the acceleration down on your adapter. Control panel, display folder, settings tab, advanced button, troubleshoot tab. If this solves your issue update your video driver. Go to the manufacturer's web site of your graphics card and look around. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Disque" <Disque@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2...

Black areas in PDF created from Publisher
When creating a PDF from Publisher 2007 many customers say when opened the document had a large number of black areas. Also, not all pages were present and the text seemed compressed in areas. Any idea what's the issue? How does the PDF look to you? How are you creating the PDF; with Publisher's pdf or third party pdf creator? -- ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Rob Giordano Microsoft MVP Expression Web "JimH" <JimH@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:12DFE6D9-D136-49E3-9F5B-A22C1BD0F225@microsoft.com... > When creating a PDF from P...

Operation Failed #10
I'm trying to delete an item in the Outgoing Folder and keep receiving 'Operation Failed'. When I try to open it I get the same message. Does anyone know how why and how can I delete this message? ...

How can I save a publisher file in a format that can be emailed.
I produce a small newsletter in Publisher. I would like to be able to save it in a format that can be emailed, not as a publisher file, which takes too long to download. willie*the*weeper wrote: >I produce a small newsletter in Publisher. I would like > to be able to save it in a format that can be emailed, > not as a publisher file, which takes too long to download. ============== Try this... Download and install the following free PDF Creator. PrimoPDF http://primopdf.com/ With your new program installed...open your project in Publisher and go to...File / Print. On your Pri...

How do you print the last page of an 8 page banner in Publisher?
When I make a large banner, I would like to select a particular page to print. The print preview option allows selection of pages 1,2, etc but does not allow for example only the last page. Print to a PDF... http://www.primopdf.com/ -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "FredSC" <FredSC@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:78386D22-8473-4EC8-A032-82F802A26C59@microsoft.com... > When I make a large banner, I would like to select a particular page to > print. The print preview option allow...

Snap-in Failed to load
New install of CRM 1.2 on a 2003 server, everything wored great then all of a sudden i could not open the deployment manager, CRM security is running i have restarted the service i have even rebooted the server. But i still keep getting the snap-in error now. All of the services are running that should be.... any ideas would be GREATLY appreciated!!!! I figured it out, I stupidly disabled the admin acct. within the CRM >-----Original Message----- >New install of CRM 1.2 on a 2003 server, everything wored >great then all of a sudden i could not open the deployment >mana...

publisher templates #3
I have read the posting from Liz asking for a way to creat half fold cards in Publisher. After reading the suggestions via further postings, I wish Microsoft would explain why they chose to remove the 3rd option for a half fold card from its' more recent edition. It was SO much easier and handier to click the 3rd option of page setup to create a half fold card. I have the Avery textured half-fold cards and I used them with the earlier verson of Publisher. When it ain't broke; don't fix it! Sonya645 wrote: >I have read the posting from Liz asking for a way to creat &...

DPM 2010 RC
Hi Forum, we tried to upgrade the agents from DPM 2007 to DPM 2010 RC, but the upgrade fails (also if we do the setup of the RA by hand): MSI (s) (A4:68) [10:57:44:187]: Note: 1: 1708 MSI (s) (A4:68) [10:57:44:187]: Note: 1: 2205 2: 3: Error MSI (s) (A4:68) [10:57:44:187]: Note: 1: 2228 2: 3: Error 4: SELECT `Message` FROM `Error` WHERE `Error` = 1708 MSI (s) (A4:68) [10:57:44:187]: Note: 1: 2205 2: 3: Error MSI (s) (A4:68) [10:57:44:187]: Note: 1: 2228 2: 3: Error 4: SELECT `Message` FROM `Error` WHERE `Error` = 1709 MSI (s) (A4:68) [10:57:44:187]: Product: Microsoft...

Dynamically loading V ActiveX Dll in VS 6 exe.
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?kbid=194873 works perfectly fine when VB ActiveX Dll is linked in the VC++ exe **during compile time**. How do we call a VB DLL dynamically the way we call Win32/MFC dlls using LoadLibrary() or something similar? Is it even possible? I understand that VB Dlls are ActiveX components and this might become more of a COM issue than MFC. I have a fixed function in the VB Dll: float foo(int int1, int int2) and I want to build VB based plugins around this function. One Dll could be adding int1 and int2, one could be subtracting them and so on.. In the ab...