publisher documents don't print out form emails.

I sent a publisher document as an e-mail to my customers. They can't print
out the whole publication from the email. It only prints out the first page -
the 2nd page is blank.

I know ist must be somehting in my settings. Can anyone advise?
0
jerry (163)

"Jerry" <Jerry@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I sent a publisher document as an e-mail to my customers. They can't print
> out the whole publication from the email. It only prints out the first
page -
> the 2nd page is blank.
>
> I know ist must be somehting in my settings. Can anyone advise?

  I have no idea, it might be something to do with their mail. But, if
you're in a hurry and don't get an answer right off, or there isn't one, why
not send 2 emails? One with page one and one with page 2. Just for now
anyway.

   I know this isn't a real answer  and I'd like to learn a better one, too.

   I didn't think people could get Publisher files unless they have
Publisher themselves (to open it) or maybe it was sent pdf.

   ~ Carrie

0
starchild1 (144)
1/5/2006 8:43:55 PM
Publisher only sends the first page.

Tips and troubleshooting for sending a publication page as an e-mail message
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/assistance/HP010390591033.aspx

Sending as a PDF is a good alternative. There are many free PDF converters available.
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=free+PDF+converter

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/
"Jerry" <Jerry@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I sent a publisher document as an e-mail to my customers. They can't print
> out the whole publication from the email. It only prints out the first page -
> the 2nd page is blank.
>
> I know ist must be somehting in my settings. Can anyone advise?

0
gsauer (5093)

SBS 2003 and Email Not Receiving

Emails #8
i am recieving my emails ten minutes after everyone else in the company and it is started to effect urgent matters, i havegone into outlok tools to see if i could change anything but that doesnt seem to have worked, can someone please help What version of Outlook are you using? If Outlook 2003 do you have the Junk Mail filter turned on? Is this an Exchange Environment? If so, what version. "Kim" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:fb2901c43e6f$d095b2a0$a501280a@phx.gbl... >i am recieving my emails ten minutes after everyone else > in the co...

Retrieve Lost Email

can't send or receive emails

Retreive document
I have overwritten & saved a document. Is there a way to get back the old ducument if it wasn't saved? Carolyn, Not that I am aware of but you should probably scroll a wee bit further down in the Microsoft interface to the Word newsgroup. -- Gina Whipp 2010 Microsoft MVP (Access) "I feel I have been denied critical, need to know, information!" - Tremors II http://www.regina-whipp.com/index_files/TipList.htm "Carolyn" <Carolyn@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1BA8FFA7-291B-45FB-90F1-E693DE1F7B53@microsoft.com... I h...

Table link documentation

multiple email identities

Pass parameter from FORM to QUERY

Re: teach me how to send friends email

Office 2007 forms

Importing AOL Email File Cabinet

no access to send internet email

delays in recieving outside emails

Email Statements from Collection Module

Printing In Color
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) I am trying to print a document in word that is color but it is only coming out in black and white. How can I change the color settings on my printer? Word has no setting to print in color v. B/W -- that's a function of your printer & its driver software. The settings are available in the Print dialog in the Copies & Pages List, but exactly where the setting is located depends to a great extent on what printer you have. Some printers also have physical controls on the printer, itself, but that isn't common. ...

set print area #2

Publisher can not save file

OEM publisher 2002 Sp1-2