Publisher cannot save file???

I am working on a brochure in Publisher.  I have tried to save and received
the message "Publisher cannot save file".  Any direction or help would be
greatly appreciated.

Carrie
0
Carrie (48)

No other wording?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Carrie" <Carrie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am working on a brochure in Publisher.  I have tried to save and received
> the message "Publisher cannot save file".  Any direction or help would be
> greatly appreciated.
>
> Carrie

0
jl_paules (2768)
5/13/2006 4:32:09 PM
Carrie <Carrie@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to
utter:
> I am working on a brochure in Publisher.  I have tried to save and
> received the message "Publisher cannot save file".  Any direction or
> help would be greatly appreciated.

How much free disk space do you have?
Are you saving to your hard drive or a removeable/network medium?

--
Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher
http://ed.mvps.org/

0
the_nerd (6342)
5/13/2006 5:11:52 PM
Is your trial period over?

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

"Carrie" <Carrie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am working on a brochure in Publisher.  I have tried to save and received
> the message "Publisher cannot save file".  Any direction or help would be
> greatly appreciated.
>
> Carrie

0
mary-sauer (6480)
5/13/2006 7:14:32 PM
Hi, Carrie -

Do you have any really HUGE graphics inserted in your brochure? I've had
"save" stumble over unusually large graphics files and have had to scale them
down.

M.

"Carrie" wrote:

> I am working on a brochure in Publisher.  I have tried to save and received
> the message "Publisher cannot save file".  Any direction or help would be
> greatly appreciated.
>
> Carrie
0
Morisot (87)
5/13/2006 10:09:01 PM
Carrie save the file on your deskstop first then copy the new file over to
the old file to replace it.
--
The Chilled1

"Carrie" wrote:

> I am working on a brochure in Publisher.  I have tried to save and received
> the message "Publisher cannot save file".  Any direction or help would be
> greatly appreciated.
>
> Carrie
0
Victor (177)