Publisher cannot open the file #2

Help!!!

I am using Publisher 2003.  It was working in the past.  It has bee
activated.  When I create a new document, save it, close publisher the
restart it, I get the above error.  I've tried uninstall (using CD) an
reinstall.  The reinstall does not ask for activation.  So, currently
I'm dead in the water.  Any ideas on how to fix the problem.

Davi

--
DavidFarthing

You are welcome to send me the file to see if I can open it. If you'd like
to accept the offer, email me for an addy to send it to.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"DavidFarthing" <DavidFarthing.1bgtey@news.officefrustration.com> wrote in
message news:DavidFarthing.1bgtey@news.officefrustration.com...

> Help!!!
>
> I am using Publisher 2003.  It was working in the past.  It has been
> activated.  When I create a new document, save it, close publisher then
> restart it, I get the above error.  I've tried uninstall (using CD) and
> reinstall.  The reinstall does not ask for activation.  So, currently,
> I'm dead in the water.  Any ideas on how to fix the problem.
>
> David
>

> --
> DavidFarthing

---

jl_amerson (3088)
8/24/2004 12:38:02 AM
Do you have Norton?
How to use Office programs with the Norton AntiVirus Office plug-in
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;329820&Product=pub2003
You receive a "File is not available" error message when you try to open an Office
2003 document
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;835404&Product=pub2003

--
Mary Sauer MS MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/
"DavidFarthing" <DavidFarthing.1bgtey@news.officefrustration.com> wrote in message

> Help!!!
>
> I am using Publisher 2003.  It was working in the past.  It has been
> activated.  When I create a new document, save it, close publisher then
> restart it, I get the above error.  I've tried uninstall (using CD) and
> reinstall.  The reinstall does not ask for activation.  So, currently,
> I'm dead in the water.  Any ideas on how to fix the problem.
>
> David
>

> --
> DavidFarthing

0
gsauer (5093)

Lookup based on criteria in 2 columns

VBA
Hi! I have a template where I have allowed users to insert rows. I use the following code: Range("a52").Select Selection.EntireRow.Insert Rows("53:53").Copy Rows("52:52").Select Selection.PasteSpecial Paste:=xlFormulas, Operation:=xlNone, SkipBlanks:= False, Transpose:=False Range("a2").Select However, when the user closes the file - there is a huge amt of data on the clip board and I do not want the user to get the message - is there a way for me to clear the information on the clip board? Also what does "Applica...

MS Money 95 data files

Rollup 2 and Office 2007

Microsoft POS #2

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Planned Open Market Days

cant start outlook pst file to large

Where is the workspace file stored?

Opening Excel Workbooks

Please ignore #2

opening .bak file

why are links to websites (inserted in publisher documents) disab.
why are links to websites and e-mailadresses (inserted in publisher documents) still working in emailpreview but disabled in webpage preview? ...

Publisher Not Responding
I installed MS Office Small Business. Excel and Publisher are locking up as soon as I try to do anything. When I CRTL ALT DEL the programs are "not responding." Is there a file that could be missing. I remember something about a kernel file from MS Office 98. I would apppreciate your help. Thanks. Have you installed the service packs? http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/search.aspx?displaylang=en -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/clipart/ http://www.mvps.org/msauer/getting_started.htm "Steve" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in ...

matching contents #2

Trying to read XML file into dataset

Workbook_Open Help #2
Hello Frank, Here's the code Private Sub Workbook_Open() ' Call Unhide_Sheets ' Sheets("CONTROLPANEL").Select Range("A1").Select Call Splash End Su -- Fabl ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Fable's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=218 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26252 Hi and there's no application.screenupdating=false statement in your unhide procedure? -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Fable" <Fable.1d07w...

How do I save a Publisher Document as a JPEG file?
I have multliple scanned photos that posted to a Publisher document and I need to email it. I want to save the document as Jpeg, but it doesn't give me that option even when I choose "Save As". Please help!!! I desperately need to sent this email and it's not working!! Desperately seeking jpeg wrote: > I have multliple scanned photos that posted to a > Publisher document and I need to email it. I want to > save the document as Jpeg, but it doesn't give me that > option even when I choose "Save As". Please help!!! I > desperately need to...