Publisher calendar, how can I show the previous/next month?

I need to show the past and previous months in blank days at the top of a per
month calendar, but can't see how to do that.
Thanks.
0
Jennie (8)

Create a yearly calendar in a new publication. Ungroup, copy the separate
months, paste to your main calendar.

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

"Jennie" <Jennie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I need to show the past and previous months in blank days at the top of a per
> month calendar, but can't see how to do that.
> Thanks.

0
mary-sauer (6480)

Can you help test our Excel test?
We recently completed an online Excel test that people can take then post the results to Facebook so if you're an Excel expert and have 5 min to spare, we'd love to get your input on the questions and format to help make it better. If you can help, we'd really appreciate it ... plus you can let your Facebook friends know how great you are at Excel! http://www.accessanalytic.com.au/services_excel_test.php Cheers __________________ Jeff Robson Principal Business Analyst Access Analytic http://www.accessanalytic.com.au Well, it made me think a bit (9 out of 10 - be...

How can I translate a comment to text in a cell?
A cell has existing text in it and it has a comment attached to it. I'd like to append the comment to the end to the existing text in the cell. Has anyone done this already? Is it possible without going into each and every comment? Thanks, Chris ASAP utilities has a UDF formula called "ASAPGetComment()". If you install this utility (which I highly and impartially recomend), you could use this formula to concatenate the two together. http://www.asap-utilities.com "DFIChris" wrote: > A cell has existing text in it and it has a comment attached to it. I...

"last line of receipt printing on first line of next receipt"
I have adjusted the .xml file for the receipt countless times and have downloaded .xml templates from the Customer Source. Every time I print a receipt the last line is cut off and inserted as the first line on the next receipt. Any ideas for fixing this? Thanks! What Printer/Driver combination are you using? I would guess that you're using some variety of Windows Driver, and that the problem has to do with the page size defined there rather than with the Receipt Template... -- -- Glenn Adams Tiber Creek Consulting http://www.tibercreek.com glenn@tibercreek.com ------------------...

making cd labels with publisher 2002?
I have windows xp, and publisher 2002. when attempting to print round labels that will fit onto a cd or dvd disk, I find under LABELS menu in PUBLISHER 2002, only square labels. Is there a template available or upgrade available that will enable me to print labels for dvd disks using Publlisher 2002? I just purchased Memorex Label Maker that came with it's own software, but using it proved to be extremely clumsy. I know Publisher and prefer to use Publisher. best, Aaron Pub 2003 has the templates but not 2002. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] <aaronep@pacbell.n...

Dialog contents not showing
**** Post for FREE via your newsreader at post.usenet.com **** Hi I have a problem with a modeless dialog window. I want to display this dialog while my application is busy doing other things. So I just call dialog.ShowWindow (SW_SHOW) after creating it and hide it when the application has finished processing. However, the contents of the dialog are not visible at all, although I can see the dialog borders and title. Can anyone help me please? Ephedrah -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= *** Usenet.com - The #1 Usenet Newsgroup Service on The Planet...

Environment diagnosis show error where no error is
I installed CRM and reporting services on a machine A and reports databases and Exchange Module on a machine B. Everything seems to work for me. But when I launch the environment diagnosis tool on machine A from the start menu, it tells me that it can't find the SQL Agent - sure, because there is no database engine and no sql agent! Both are installed on machine B. So, this error is shown incorrectly. ...

Displaying or showing a defined cell name in another cell

mass emails...... outlook showing sent but not received by anyone
New computor....I must have something set up different than before in Outlook because the email blast appears to have been sent (shows in sent file) but not received. I have been sending this blast successfully for several years, but with new computor having troubles. Any ideas? is your SMTP server blocking them as spam? or their server treating them as spam? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http:...

how can i use imperial units eg stones and pounds
I want to create a spreadsheet to track weight loss/gain for a number of people in our office. The gotcha is that we want to work in Stones and pounds (1Stone=14Lb). I would like to be able to calculate differences between cells displayed in Stones/Lbs Option 1: Format the cell using the fraction option (2 digits), press ctrl+ 1 to open the formatting menu, select the number tab, and select the fraction option. You can then enter a wight such as "8 10/14". The downside is that this will be displayed as "8 5/7" Option 2: You have to put the Stones and Pounds in se...

How can I send my e newsletter created in publisher as the body o.
My Publisher programme won't allow me to send a newsletter as the body of an email, it only offers me to send it as an attachment. Any suggestions please? A small child turns to Ed, and exclaims: "Look! Look! A post from Kirsten from New Zealand Health Shop <Kirsten from New Zealand Health Shop@discussions.microsoft.com>!"... > My Publisher programme won't allow me to send a newsletter as the > body of an email, it only offers me to send it as an attachment. Any > suggestions please? Publisher 2002 and 2003 offer the option of sending the current page of a ...

how can i print the notes of powerpoint presentation slides?
i want to print my notes so i have them in front of me (not on the comp screen), but if i print the powerpoint presentation, only the slides are printing..... please help! On the print menu, there is a field called, "Print what:" wherein you can select "Notes Pages". "Luisa Grey" wrote: > i want to print my notes so i have them in front of me (not on the comp > screen), but if i print the powerpoint presentation, only the slides are > printing..... > > please help! ...

Internet Explorer 8 will not open; Outlook 2007 emails not showing
I'm having the biggest issue with Windows 7 right now. I have installed Win7 Professional and had been using it fine with IE8/Firefox and MSOffice 2007 Ultimate. About 2 weeks ago, I had a massive email download (over 1000 emails, broken up to around 270 at a time) from Gmail. This is when I noticed that the HTML would not show up in emails that were listed as Safe Senders. Also, IE8 will not open. There are no error messages. If I click on IE enough times, I barely get to see iexplore.exe show up in the Task Manager before it disappears. Firefox works fine and has bee...

Calendar-generating e-mail
I have multiple expiry dates for rate changes that are set up on my calendar that others need to be reminded of also. Is there a way to tie the calendar entries to automatically generate an e-mail reminder to those who need to be reminded? What version of Outlook? There are things you could do, but it depends on the version of outlook. There are tools listed at http://www.slipstick.com/AddIns/calendar_reminder.asp that can forward reminders. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.sl...

How can I limit the range of data graphed by the value of another column?
The question is hard to ask, which is why I haven't found the answer. The spreadsheet has lots of data, but I want to graph a subset of the data at a time. One column contains an integer that is incremented every 700-1000 rows (ie 1..1,2..2,etc.) which is the event number, and there are 2 other columns of data that I want to plot. So I want to plot one chart with all the data with the event number of 1-3, another 4-6, etc. I know I can just specify the data range with the row numbers that correspond to the event number range I want, but is there a way excel can do the work for me? I a...

How can I count dates if few duplicates in a column
I entered few dates in Column C3 to C20, few of them are duplicates. How can I count total number of dates (excluding duplicates), duplicates should be count 1. Try the below =SUMPRODUCT(--(C3:C20<>""),1/COUNTIF(C3:C20,C3:C20&"")) -- Jacob (MVP - Excel) "Tariq Aziz" wrote: > I entered few dates in Column C3 to C20, few of them are duplicates. > How can I count total number of dates (excluding duplicates), duplicates > should be count 1. Hi, Try this =SUMPRODUCT((C3:C20<>"")/COUNTIF(C3:C20,C3:C20&am...

how to insert month date year and day of week

Calendar default date
Using excels calendar on a worksheet works great. However I would lik it to default to todays date. I would think this would be the defaul but I guess not. I have inserted an Calendar 8.0 object. I have inserted the following code in the worksheets code. Private Sub Calendar1_Click() 'ActiveCell.NumberFormat = "m/d/yyyy" ActiveCell = Calendar1.Value Calendar1.Visible = False Range("e27").Select End Sub Private Sub Worksheet_SelectionChange(ByVal Target As Range) If Target.Column = 2 And Target.Row = 27 Then Range("c27").activate ActiveCell.Font.Size = 12 ...

jpeg photo files in ms publisher
I have a new camera that uses jpeg format. How can I put those photos in publisher 2003 documents? If I can't, what is a good alternative program to publisher. Insert, picture, from file, browse to your photo... -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Lynn35" <Lynn35@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C2E61684-D23B-4243-9212-8AE54C0A43FA@microsoft.com... >I have a new camera that uses jpeg format. How can I put those photos in > publisher 2003 documents? If I can't, what is a goo...

View Case once after Published, then Page Cannot Be Displayed
Hey all, I wanted to change the "Problem Resolved" message for closing a case to "Completed/Resolved". I did so, and then I published the changes. I opened a case, went to resolve it, and right after that it came up with "The page cannot be displayed." I went to change the message back to "Problem Resolved," published the changes, and viewed a case without a problem. I went to view a second case, however, and was greeted again by "The page cannot be displayed." I can now view a case exactly one time after every time I publish Cases, and after...

I'm having Publisher editing problems
I've upgraded from Publisher 2000 to 2003. When I try to edit any of my previous 2000 documents I'm getting huge delays in the display of the content. I've created many documents using the 2000 version, one of which is a youth calendar containing lots of graphics. I'm still using 2000 and I suspect what you are experiencing is Publisher 2003 converting the 2000 pub file to a 2003 file. Do you get the same delay if you open a 2000 file, save it as a 2003 file, then open the 2003 file to do editing? -- Don Vancouver USA "OfficeBarb" <OfficeBarb@discuss...

publisher 2003 with digital photo
Hello -- I had pub 2002 and through events too strange to go into it was uninstalled from my computer. I am thinking of upgrading to 2003. Does anyone know if the 2003 with the digital photo enchancer program has a "stamp" tool and if the programs allows one to wrap text into any shape --like a whirling ribbon? Thanks so much Lucie I can't speak for any photo enhancers that are bundled with it, but Publisher 2003 itself definitely cannot wrap text into shapes like swirling ribbons. -- Phil Melek Microsoft Corp. This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_...

Can't send to Korean Address
Can anyone help please? When ever I send to a Korean e-mail address it converts the first letter of the address from a J to and H and i get a non delivery report. I have tried changeing case, the mail format(ASCI and Western European), the font and format (plain text, HTML, Outlook RTF) Thanks for your help Fred ...

Emails not showing when viewing others mailbox
I have some users on Outlook 2002, Win XP Pro who. User A has shared out her Inbox to User B; User B can view User A's mailbox by going to File, Open, Other User's Folder. However, User B does not see all emails that User A receives; it's intermittent. User A is receiving all of her email though. User B has all Windows and Office updates. Is there any reason for this to be happening? TIA ...

showing data values on chart
in excel when mouse stand on chart,excel is showing the data values of that point.how can to do this action in access? Exactly the same. When you hover the mouse over a data point for a little amount of time, a yellow bow should come up describing what's in your data point. -- Regards, Steve "afshin" wrote: > in excel when mouse stand on chart,excel is showing the data values of that > point.how can to do this action in access? Where you insert chart?i insert chart on report,and i can't to see data value on data point. "Steve"...

can't find .pst file
I have an employee that would like to use Outlook XP. The entire Office XP suite is installed on her Windows 2000 PC. When we try to open Outlook, this is the message that comes up: "Unable to display the folder. Microsoft Outlook could not access the specified folder location. The path specified for the file C:\Documents and Settings\Username\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Outlook\Outlook.pst is not valid." I've done a search on the C:\ drive for *.pst and nothing is found. I've upgraded to OE6 and have re-installed Office XP. What else would you ...