Publisher Calendar #2

I have set up a calendar for 2004.  I am trying to type
the same information into each day of the calendar year.
How can I do that without typing or using paste and going
through each day of the calendar year and pasting the
information day by day.
0
vnasue (1)

IF FORMULAS #2
Looking for help...... In column A1:A16, I have names. In B1:B16 I will assign random numbers to those names from 1-16. In another part of the sheet I have 16 columns lets say D:S, (D) being column 1 and (S) being column 16. when I assign a number in column B, I want the name to the left to appear above the appropiate column. EX, If B1 is 16 then the name in A1 will appear above column S. I am using Excel 2007 Windows Vista. I find this site to be the place for answers,everyone is great. Thanks in advance. D1: =INDEX($A$1:$A$16,MATCH(COLUMN()-3,$B$1:$B$16,0)) Fill to S1. "JOHN...

Event date problem with Entourage calendar
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: pop When trying to add an event in the calendar, the date defaults to January 5, 2010, and won't let you change it to the current date, or the date of the day that the event is being created on. Any suggestions? Same thing happened to me when I first used Entourage calendar. I fixed it by checking the date/time set up under Apple preferences. Sure enough, the date was set wrong. Hope this helps. ...

Shared Workbooks #2
I have 1 book being shared by 2 users. The book has approx 30 worksheets. The sheets have a min of 10 rows to a max of 11,000 rows and 26 columns of data. User 1 and user 2 open the workbook and work on different sheets of the book at the same time. User 1 changes the format of cells, saves the changes and exits Excel. User 2 has the file open, continues to work on the worksheet, user 1 reopens the book, makes changes, saves, and exits. When user 2 saves and exits the book and user 1 reopens the book, the formatting is lost. The file is also 24+mb, does this have a factor...

Missing row #2
A user has deleted a row that had an amount in it. Her rows are now number, 23, 24, 25, 27 (so row 26 is missing). Whenever she tries to total columns or rows, the number that is in that missing row is calculated in. How do I retrieve that row, or clear out the number? TIA. Kim Select rows 24 and 26, the whole rows and goto Format>Row>Unhide. -- HTH RP (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "Kim" <Kim@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:37603B87-33DA-4EB0-AC54-68F919F4A8B8@microsoft.com... > A user has deleted a row that ha...

CRM1.2 and Contract Template
Is there any way to customize the "Contract Template" screen from the "home","settings","template manager","Contract Templates","New Contract Template".. Can I customize this form ? I need to enter "Reponce Levels" in the dropdown list... Is this possible and if so how....? Hi Ulrich, Contract Template itself is not customizable. However, if you want the "Response Levels" picklist to show up on each contract that gets created, you could customize the Contracts Form itself and add the picklist. This field...

Publishing web site using ProntPage 2003
I noticed that when I publish web site to the server after I made changes, some of the files in the server are not changed. But some of them do get changed. The unchanged files are not used in the web but still stay in the server. I have no control of this. Can I force the server to match exactly the web in my PC when I publish (delete all the extra files)? Thanks. You probably got the wrong newsgroup, this is excel Regards, Peo Sjoblom "jeffrey" wrote: > I noticed that when I publish web site to the server after I made changes, > some of the files in the server ar...

spin control problem #2
How do I get the integer value of a spin control's associated edit control while in the edit control's OnEnChange function. Everytime I try to extract the data I get an exception error. If you have a problem in spin control, hire a good publicist... (sorry, I couldn't resist) First, show the code. Then say PRECISELY what you mean by "exception error", showing the exact line of code that experiences the problem. Otherwise, there is no way to tell what you've done! joe On Thu, 26 Jul 2007 07:43:21 -0700, "Z.K." <nospam@nospam.net> wrote: ...

Free business opportunity #2
If you need to make 2,000 - 5,000 per week - you need to check this out. No cost or obligation full details. www.profitsdaily.biz --- MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20041209205203P0d4HhB4 ...

Import of Data into RMS 2.0?
We will be converting to RMS soon. Is there anyway we can import our old sales history(Monthly) into RMS 2.0? Hi newbie. I am not aware of a free utility that will import all data, including sales transaction history to your RMS system. Retail Realm has an Import Tool that will do this if your current system is Microsoft Point of Sale, possibly POS 2009, but it is licensed (meaning you need to pay for it). Otherwise, I believe you are limited to importing items, customers, suppliers, and UPCs as Aliases, no history. HTH..... "newbierms user" wrote: >...

How do you import a pdf file into Microsoft publisher 2003
I'm doing my kid's school directory. I have ads thathave been submitted as pdf files. How do I place those files on my pages. Microsoft doesn't give me the answer; neither does adobe. A small child turns to Ed, and exclaims: "Look! Look! A post from rbpublisher <rbpublisher@discussions.microsoft.com>!"... > I'm doing my kid's school directory. I have ads thathave been > submitted as pdf files. How do I place those files on my pages. > Microsoft doesn't give me the answer; neither does adobe. You need to convert the PDF files to graphics suc...

cannot see inserted pictures in publisher 2003
cannot see pictures in 2003, although frame adjusting dots appear. I open new page, select insert picture (doesn't matter where from, still no different). Help please. Program worked on original pc which originally had an earlier version of publisher installed. The program is not an update, but full version. PC P4 running XP home and office XP View, pictures, detailed display.. If this is not the solution, you may need an upgraded video driver. Do this: Slide the acceleration down on your adapter, control panel, display folder, settings tab, advanced button, troubleshoot tab. If thi...

Publisher collate HP
I've got 2 HP printers and Pub will not print and collate to them using the HP driver. If I use a generic or windoze driver it will. HP says it's a Publisher issue. It prints fine in Pagemaker so HP is right. MS has addressed this issue but wil not solve it. What can I do tot use features of the printer lost in the generic driver? If you buy garbage lemon HP printers, then you have to put up with the drama of no updated drivers, product does not work as described and zero support from the lemon company HP. There are *NO* known printing issues with any version of Publisher, only...

Disable Activate Product
Hi, I need to be able to disable the Activate Product option on the Help menu. I have been able to do it with all of other office 2003 apps. I have tried using [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Office\11.0\Publisher\DisabledcmdBarItemsList] TCID1 = 5933 but it just won't work. Any suggestions? Thank you, Scott ...

Macros on Protected Sheets #2
Hi , Now I have tried Alan's Solution to be able to run my Macros in Protected sheets but as I am not VB literate, I think I have made a Syntax mistake. Sub Newaction() Sheet("Critical Path").Unprotect ("My Password") ' Newaction Macro ' Macro recorded 17/11/2004 by Clifford ' ' Selection.AutoFilter Field:=1, Criteria1:="=" Sheet("Critical Path").Protect ("My Password") End Sub I receive a message "Compile error" "Sub or function not defined" Can you tell me what's wrong ? Regards ...

Virtual Pages in Publisher
In Publisher 2003, how can I create virtual pages that when printed to A4 printer will print four of these virtual pages to a sheet of A4? ...

Maintaining the same address and calendar on two separate machines.
A friend has Outlook 2003 on his machine at his work office and also in his home Office. He has a Treo 700w smart phone and wants to be able to keep the same address book and calendar on both his machines at the office and at home (I know he will be able to only sync his phone with one computer). Is there an easy way to maintain the same address book and calendar on two machines? Using an Exchange server would be well out of his budget or technical abilities. I'm looking into getting him access to his computer in the office from his home. Thanks. Austin Powers <austinpower...

eseutil /p #2
I had to run eseutil /p since /r was not working, and my exchange 2003 priv and pub were not coming up. i ran it on pub1.ebd ran ok and i was able to mont the public folder. eseutil on priv is currently running and is at a point were it seems that nothing is happening, is says deleting unicode fixup table .? how long will this take. is it normal ..?? Thanks. Do you have a backup that you can restore from (if necessary)? How big is your priv? How long has eseutil been running? Might be time to get PSS on the phone. -- Ben Winzenz Exchange MVP "Alfred" <Alfred@...

Creating 5 foot paper banner in Publisher
Can anyone tell me why only 1 page is printing when I try to print a 5 foot paper banner. After the first page, the printer stops... I feel like I've tried just about everything with no luck... Suggestions? Thanks, Steve Did you check your printer settings? On a related topic - has anyone ever been able to create a .pdf of a banner with PrimoPDF? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Steve" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:09de01c52a97$8fef4c60$a401280a@phx.gbl... > Can anyone tell me why only 1 page is printing when I try ...

how do I copy my calendar in office 2010?
I am trying to make a copy to back up on an external hard drive but cant find how to do this. I dont want to delete info. Find the pst and make a copy. By default, outlook 2010 puts them in the documents folder. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlook and Exchange: mailto:EMO-NEWSLETTER-SUBSCRIBE-REQUEST@PEACH.EASE.LSOFT.COM Poll: What version of Out...

Outlook 2002 Calendar
A user somehow moved there Calendar folder from it's original location (Under Outlook Today) to there Contacts folder. The Calendar is now a sub folder of there Contacts folder. From my understanding no user should be allowed to move a Special folder. If I try to move the Calendar folder back it tells me this folder cannot be move becuase it's a special folder. If this is so how did the user move it in the first place and how can I move it back? Thanks ...

mail merge- 2 things
Help! I have folks on my mailing list, same address but different last names. When I merge that way, it shows them correct but the others either.....sam smith and judy smith or The Smith family. In a perfict world I would like it to merge...... jen doe & sarah miller and sam & judy smith. What can I do? Next, when I save the mail merge to a cd to take to Kinkos to print they say "you need to load up this file prep tool & save it that way first, oh but you have XP so this won't work, you need to buy a distiller". Well I just looked at what I think is ...

Size limit on calendar appointments
Does anyone know if there is a size limit on calendar appointments when exported or imported? On our company calendar we add our tradeshows as appointments, then in the appointment's text space we add data like whos going, plane and hotel information, show schedule, etc. Sometimes the notes can be several pages printed. I export the company calendar as a comma separated value (windows) file and send it too our remote users. Then they import the file into there personal calendars. When they do this the appointments show up but the text in the box does not. And the formatting is...

how do I print a booklet from publisher that is on four pages on .
I am trying to print a booklet onto one page (4 page booklet onto one 8 x 11 sheet of paper that can be folded-2 "booklets per side of paper) and it either prints a blank page or the wording is over each other. I haver tried about 30 different ways by my printer settings and can not seem to get it. I was able to do this booklet in the past but it won't do it any more. Any help would be much appreciated! Thanks Hi, Carol -- In Publisher, select Page Setup. Then select layout...from the menu, select "booklet." My system defaults to 8.5 x 11 landscape...giving you...

My cropping function in Publisher does not work as described!Why?
The croppping function in my Microsoft Office Small Business Edition 2003 Publisher program does not cut off an inserted picture properly. The size of the crop is accurate but the resulting picture inside is expanded and the result is not as I want it to be. What is wrong? Al O Crop your photo with photo-editing software then insert it in your Publisher document. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Al O" <Al O@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8E65B108-E28F-4CBB-9525-571E7687D0E9@microsoft.com... > The croppping function in my Microsoft ...

Outlook 2007 Error #2
The Operation Failed. An Object Could Not Be Found. I get this error when I use Outlook 2007. I followed the instructions I saw on a Microsoft Support document that told me to create a new profile. I created a new profile, (no big deal), but it has not solved the problem. Any other ideas?? As far as creating a new profile, I deleted the original default profile I had and created a new one. anything more complicated than that? I have 3 different profiles: One for my GMail account One for my Verizon Account One for my one domain name account, (my default, or mail account). Did you use...