Publisher 2007 Merge Print Screen

This only happens in Publisher 2007.  I do merges: in Excel, in Word,
& in Publisher.  When the "print" screen comes up in Publisher, the
screen is so large, I have to push up as far as I can, and there's
just a sliver of the print button on the bottom - can't even see the
"print" word on the button.  However, my cursor does react with it, so
I do print successfully.  I just would like to know if there's a way
to make this one screen smaller.  There's no arrows at any of the
corners, so I can't squeeze it down.
Thank you!
0
lewzan (1)

lewzan wrote:
> When the "print" screen comes up in Publisher, the screen is so
> large, I have to push up as far as I can, and there's just a sliver
> of the print button on the bottom - can't even see the "print" word
> on the button.

What is your screen resolution? Do you have the large fonts (higher dpi)
accessibility option enabled?

--
Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher
http://ed.mvps.org