Publisher 2007-Last Place you were

Is there a way to open a file and be where you were when you saved and closed
the file previously? (Example... in Excel when you close the file and reopen
it, it is where you were when you closed it.)  Does that make sense?
--
Leah L. Hinds
Project Manager, Training & Support

No...

--
Mary Sauer
http://msauer.mvps.org/

"leahl" <leah@sharpbancsystems.com> wrote in message
> Is there a way to open a file and be where you were when you saved and closed
> the file previously? (Example... in Excel when you close the file and reopen
> it, it is where you were when you closed it.)  Does that make sense?
> --
> Leah L. Hinds
> Project Manager, Training & Support

0
mary.sauer (2018)

sending email in outlook 2007 is not working
sending email in outlook 2007 is not working. My gut tells me it has something to do with the setup. What happens and what does the error message say -- Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. "matt" <matt@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A9819497-A904-4827-8A8B-CFFB88E08B16@microsoft.com... > sending email in outlook 2007 is not working. My gut tells me it has > something to do with the setup. > ...

Duplicate detection Rules stuck in "Publishing" status
Hi I have a CRM NLB cluster with a 2 x Web and 2 x SQL Servers. I cannot get the CRM Duplicate detection rules to publish. Any help? ...

software update problem in $2007 H&B
I've installed Money 2007 H&B and my location is China.Then every time I launched the program,it says something like "To operate correctly,click 'ok' to let Money download the software update." But if I click 'OK',after it download autoupdate.dll(.cab) and autoupdate.xml,it alarms "A software update is already in progress.Please try again when the update is complete." How can I solve the problem ? By the way , can i download the software update manually? I'm having the same problem, and i cannot find the update on microsoft's website...

Reduced Functionality Mode
I have Adobe InDesign but occasionally get Publisher files that someone wants me to look at or suggest changes. If I get the trial software, when it reverts to the "reduced functionality mode", will I still be able to open existing Publisher files? Will I be able to save to other formats without editing? Thanks for you help. Basically you won't be able to do much of anything once the trial period is over. In reduced-functionality mode, programs function similarly to a viewer. When a program is running in reduced-functionality mode, many menu items are unavailable (dimmed),...

How to mail merge a MS publisher document
I have a trifold MS Publisher brochere prepared. I have a mailing list in MS Excel. Q: How do I insert the fields and have them draw from excel file? Q: Do text boxes adapt to number of characters in name or address so that there are no cut-offs or wide spacing? What version Publisher? Simplify Customer Mailings with Publisher 2000 http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/assistance/HA010449521033.aspx Mail and catalog merge 2002-03 http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/assistance/CH062524751033.aspx -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft....

Excel 2007 sorting bug?
If an Excel 2007 sheet (#1) has formula referenced cells to another sheet (#2), and if the column in sheet (#2) containing the referenced cells is then A-Z sorted on the value then the original references in sheet #1 get lost as they are now pointing to different cells. Is this an Excel 2007 bug? Why after the sort does the relative position not move so keeping the correct references?. I have not used $ in the cell address. Beemer No, this is not a bug. If you have cells on Sheet1 pointing to other cells on Sheet2 with a direct reference like =Sheet2!B1, then if you change the c...

Menu Maker and Excel 2007
Hi all I see that John Walkenbach's Menu Maker doesn't require much modification to work with the QAT. Is there a similar method for building a custom Ribbon tab or group? Thanks in advance Paul Martin Melbourne, Australia Hi, Check out Mike's menu builder for 2007. http://www.datapigtechnologies.com/freeware.htm Cheers Andy -- Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel http://www.andypope.info "Paul Martin" <melbournefilm@gmail.com> wrote in message news:40c5f73c-9e78-43f5-b4fd-d3f84097837c@f20g2000vbl.googlegroups.com... > Hi all > &...

how do i make it so that when a sheat is selected either via link or tab, that xlLastCell is selected. the last on the sheet.
how do i make it so that when a sheat is selected either via link or tab, that xlLastCell is selected. the last on the sheet. In VBA Editor, create a module. Paste this there Option Explicit Dim X As New EventClass Public Sub Auto_Open() Set X.App = Application End Sub Then, insert a Class Module, rename it to EventClass, and paste this there: Option Explicit Public WithEvents App As Application Private Sub App_SheetActivate(ByVal Sh As Object) Sheets(Sh.Name).Select ActiveCell.SpecialCells(xlLastCell).Select End Sub It should work (XL2000). "Daniel" <...

searching for IP addresses in outlook 2007
When I search for an IP address, say 10.10.15.55, I get no results found even though I know there are messages that contain this IP address in the body & subject of several messages. when I search for 10. I get results for all the appropriate messages. If I search for 10.1, etc. nothing shows. Instant search uses starts at the beginning of a word and . denotes a new word. Try "10.10.15.55" (with the quotes) or advanced find. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstic...

Date when I last change cell in a row?
Please, Help. In my database, every row represents a separate client. I wonder if it is possible to input the date when I last changed any value in a particular row. This way I will know when exactly I last updated the information for client in row 4, 5 etc. I don't need the date when the document was last saved. Please, let me know if it can be done in Excel. Thank you, Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Range) On Error GoTo ws_exit: Application.EnableEvents = False With Target If .Row = 5 Then Me.Range("H1").Value = Date ...

save Publisher as HTML
I am trying to create a newsletter in Publisher 2007, which I need to save as HTML so that I can import it into Constant Contacts. How do I save a Publisher 2007 document as HTML? Thanks! -- Diane I believe you would do, File Publish to website I'm a Publisher 2000 user and it's File, Save as a website. Why not save as a pdf file and send it as an attachment? -- Don - Publisher 2000� Vancouver, USA "Diane" <Diane@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4234AC2E-D953-41EB-A176-9A8D4CF49374@microsoft.com... >I am trying to create a newsletter i...

I have Office XP, is publisher included in this suite and if not,. #2
(1) It would have helped if you'd used the subject line for the subject and then asked a complete question in the message area. (2) Which version of office do you have? Some do, some don't. If you have Publisher, it will be in your Programs list. Since you're asking, I guess the obvious answer is that the version you purchased does not come with Publisher "dharnois" wrote: > ...

Creating custom charts in Excel 2007
When creating charts in earlier versions in Excel, it was possible to select a custom type of a column chart with one series displayed as a line. I can't find this in Excel 2007 - is it still there somewhere? Any help would be gratefully received! As always, you can build your own custom chart. (The built-in custom ones are not too flexible anyway.) For example, to make a line-column chart, make a line chart, then right click on a series, choose Chart Type from the pop-up menu, and choose the column chart type for the selected series. Repeat as needed. To put a series onto the secon...

Publisher and email
I just installed MS Professional 2003 on a new computer, I having trouble emailing a publisher document as a message. I do have the option to send as a mesage, so when I click send as message and type the email address in and click send, exit out of publisher and try to open outlook, outlook will not open up. (It is default email application) If I bring up the task manager, under processes there are two applications of outlook running. How do I fix this issue? I can email attachments without issue. The purpose of emailing as a mesages is create and send email newsletters to my customer...

Problem: last row not filtered
I have a spreadsheet, with a list of records approx 350 rows x 75 columns, on which I regularly use autofilter on several columns. It has been in use for about three years, initially without problems but recently I have found that last row is never filtered out, regardless of the filter criteria used. The row immediately after is blank, if I use the select current area button (or macro command) the last row is included. The spreadsheet was developed and is usually run on Excel 97 but it also occurs under Excel 2003. It is regularly run by myself and several colleagues, on various machines, all...

How do I strike through in Publisher 2007?
Beta testing PUblisher 07- can't find a way to show text with a strike-through. Ospachuck wrote: > Beta testing PUblisher 07- can't find a way to show text with a > strike-through. ============================== Could you just draw a line over the text? -- ******John Inzer******** **MS Picture It! MVP** *****Digital Image****** Highlights and FAQs http://tinyurl.com/aczzp *********Notice*********** This is not tech support ........I am a volunteer....... Solutions that work for me may not work for you. Proceed at your own risk. Need a Web Host? *******Consider*******...

How do I convert a .pub file to a .gif file (Publisher 2000) ?
I created a graphic in Publisher that I want to insert into a Word document. I want to convert the graphic (containing both text and drawn objects) to some kind of image file so that I can turn it into a Clip Art (via Clip Gallery 5.0 -> Import File), but Clip Gallery just won't accept the file as a ..pub file, and I can't figure out how to get the computer to convert the .pub file to a .gif file. Please help ! Take a screenshot. With Pub opened and your image displayed push PrtScrn button on your keyboard. This copies the image (actually the entire screen) to your Clipboard...

MS Publisher #9
How do I create numbered admission tickets for a function 4718522 <4718522@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > How do I create numbered admission tickets for a function Use mail merge. http://www.publishermvps.com/ has a tutorial. -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher ...

publisher did not recognize my files
after updating office 2000, I can no longer read my saved publications How to use Office programs with the Norton AntiVirus Office plug-in http://support.microsoft.com/kb/329820/en-us -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com http://officebeta.iponet.net/en-us/publisher/FX100649111033.aspx "bosshossmotorcycle" <bosshossmotorcycle@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BA4DEA42-9ED4-4E5A-8BA0-F0D724EFCA90@microsoft.com... > after updating office 2000, I can no longer read my saved publications ...

Why does my excel spreadsheet show ### in place of a sum?
For some reason, some autoSUM cells in my spreadsheet are showing up as "#" symbols even though they are correctly calculated in the function window... Any ideas? Try making the column wider. "S. Teichman" wrote: > For some reason, some autoSUM cells in my spreadsheet are showing up as "#" > symbols even though they are correctly calculated in the function window... > Any ideas? Typically the # characters indicate that the column is not wide enough to display the result. Try making the column wider. -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - E...

Adding text in Publisher before the actual html e-mail message?
I am trying to send out an e-mail made in Publisher. It's a newsletter, but in case some people can not view the actual html image, I want to have a link to a page on our website with the same content. The only way I have been able to add this text prior to the message is to send it to myself and then fwd it with the appropriate message about the link. "if you cannot see the following message, click here." Does anyone know a way to add this additional message from the Publisher document? I would greatly appreciate some advice. Hi Camil- If I understand you correctly, y...

Problems when opening in Publisher 2003 vs 2007
I have a file someone sent me that when opening it in Publisher 2003, it appears as a long narrow strip with 8% zoom. However, when I open the same file in Publisher 2007, it appears as it should. They only have Publisher 2003. Is there something that needs to be changed in 2003 so that the file appears correctly? -- shel What happens if you re-save the document? Publisher 2003 will open 2007 publications. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "shel" <shel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8444042F-56E8-4390-A00D-FBFB155903F5@microsof...

Publisher Crashes
Everytime I open Publisher 2002 it Performs and Illegal operation and close. The error is a General Protection Fault. Running on Windows 98. Try opening Publisher in safe mode. If it opens then you probably have a video driver issue. Go to the manufacturer's web site and look around for an updated driver. -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://www.msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:02fb01c4912e$a8113680$a401280a@phx.gbl... > Everytime I open Publisher 2002 it Performs and Illegal > op...

attching files in outlook 2007
hello, if I try and insert a file into a message in outlook 2007 I only get options to insert or insert as text. in previous versions there was an option to insert as a hyperlink, is this no longer available? I am using outlook/office 2007 with SP2 installed. Thanks in advance for any help. Taffy B "TAFFY" <TAFFY@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:01D958C4-B54B-4127-BB93-F414AD3D9A68@microsoft.com... > hello, > if I try and insert a file into a message in outlook 2007 I only get > options > to insert or insert as text. in pre...

redirecting emails to SBS Exchange 2007
If I want to redirect emails from public hosting server to local SBS server, what DNS records do I need to change. Do I need to edit any other A/AAAA records or just to add whatever name (matching sbs domain name) and global IP of my local office router? Below is an example of another company records - the first is web page hosting service and 3rd is the name and IP of this organisation, which I need to add for my company. What for is needed the second 127.0.0.1? 3 A/AAAA record(s) mycompany.com. IN A xxx.146.69.8 localhost.mycompany.com. IN A 127....