Publisher 2007: How do I change dates on calendar page in newslet

I'm creating a newsletter.  I added a calendar page.  In previous versions of
Publisher, I was able to get to Calendar Options to change the month.  In
Publisher 2007 when I insert a calendar page into a newsletter, I can no
longer access the Calendar Options task pane.  Please describe how to change
the dates.
0
Stephanie (81)

The calendar wizard is broken. Hopefully it will be fixed in a future service
pack. Meanwhile you will have to manually change the calendar dates.

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

"Stephanie" <Stephanie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I'm creating a newsletter.  I added a calendar page.  In previous versions of
> Publisher, I was able to get to Calendar Options to change the month.  In
> Publisher 2007 when I insert a calendar page into a newsletter, I can no
> longer access the Calendar Options task pane.  Please describe how to change
> the dates.

0
mary-sauer (6480)

Rotate page buttons grayed out
I've dragged a landscape pdf into onenote and need to rotate it, but the rotate buttons are grayed out. Any ideas? Curt wrote: > I've dragged a landscape pdf into onenote and need to rotate it, but > the rotate buttons are grayed out. The rotate tool only works for drawings. For images the "Image Rotator Powertoy"[1] will do the job. When importing PDFs and other things the "Printout Manager" Powertoy[2] will be of help too. HTH Rainald [1] http://blogs.msdn.com/johnguin/archive/2007/12/14/image-rotator-powertoy-for-onenote-2007.aspx [2...

2 Page Newsletters
I am trying to open a 2 page newsletter from someone they they saved on my computer. On his computer it is two pages and there is the 1,2 page numbers you can click on the bottom. When he sends it to me it only shows one page. When he comes to my computer and tries to open his from my computer it does the same, only one page. Can anyone help with this? After managing to set up OE-QuoteFix on his new PC, Ed reads a message from dpandozzi@r-masters.com <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com>... > I am trying to open a 2 page newsletter from someone they > they saved on my comp...

How do I set a custom page size in Excel
I have the US version of MS Office 2003, but I'm now living in Japan where they use metric size papers. This is fine if I want to use B5/A4/A5 size paper, but what I'm looking for is B4 or A1 or some of those other sized papers. Why won't Excel let me set custom page size dimensions since it doesn't have a preset for these sizes? Ben, I usually set my current printer to one that has the paper siz required, then the sheet size is simply selected from there. Ben Swift Wrote: > I have the US version of MS Office 2003, but I'm now living in Japa > where > the...

logos in publisher
Please can you tell me how to add a logo in the personal information part of publisher What version Publisher? Open any pre-designed template that has a logo, click the wand, click logo options on the task bar, browse to your logo, save the publication. This will set the logo in the personal information. You can delete the template. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Hils" <Hils@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A0A57C7E-F951-4CD4-8E25-A94755D1B183@microsoft.com... > Please can you...

Change the working directory for a MFC application
I am trying to change the working directory of a MFC application after the application execution begins. Chdir or setcurrentdirectory doesnot work for a MFC application. Can anyone suggest how i can do this? Thanks, - Akila. Akila wrote: > I am trying to change the working directory of a MFC application after > the application execution begins. > > Chdir or setcurrentdirectory doesnot work for a MFC application. > > Can anyone suggest how i can do this? > > Thanks, > - Akila. > SetCurrentDirectory does work for a MFC application. If it doesn't seem ...

how can I find out number of pages in tab control
Hi, how can I find out number of pages in tab control thanx alekmil Me.[YourTabControlName].Pages.Count "alekm" wrote: > Hi, > how can I find out number of pages in tab control > thanx > > alekmil ...

Standard Cost Changes Screen
I'm trying to enter a proposed standard cost on a finished good item but the Proposed Standard Cost Field is greyed out. Cards >> Manufacturing >> Inventory >> Standard Cost Changes. Any ideas as to why it's Greyed Out, and how can I fix this? regards, davidv Is the Bill of Materil a "Phantom" item? "tintin91" wrote: > I'm trying to enter a proposed standard cost on a finished good item but the > Proposed Standard Cost Field is greyed out. > > Cards >> Manufacturing >> Inventory >> Standard Cost Changes. &...

MS Excel file extension changed through e-mail
MS Excel .xlsx files sent as attachments are received without the x, as a .xls instead. The same is true for MS Word .docx changed to .doc Answered in the Word group. Please don't post the same question in multiple groups. It not only causes responders to waste their time replying to questions that have already been answered but it also makes it more difficult for you to follow up on the replies. If it truly is an issue that involves more than one app either post to the Office group rather than the individual groups or use a newsreader rather than the web interface & learn to ...

2007 Money Issue
I hope someone can help me here. I previously used Money 2003 on XP. Just received a new PC with Vista. I ordered Money 2007 from the Miscrosoft website. It loads correctly and works fine after install. Once I import my 2003 data or copy the 2003 Money File over the 2007 Money file I begin to have an issue. Money 2007 takes anywhere from 5 to 10 minutes to open the file. I can click bills and calendar but once I click Home it takes another 5 minutes to get there. Any ideas on what could be happening. What is the correct way to upgrade from 2003 to 2007? The file is 7mb? First...

Cannot change account type.
I have an HSA with a credit union that is updated online, I want to have it listed under the Investment Accounts instead of Bank Accounts. The option to change the account type is greyed out with the message "...online-enable account cannot be changed" Was there a question here? I think the message you got tells you about three fourths of the problem. The final fourth that the first three fourths prevents you from getting to is that an Investment Account and a Bank Account are fundamentally different types--one holds Investments, the other holds cash--so a change from one ...

Page Numbers
I have a document and I'm using page numbers in the format of Page 1 of 1. I want to print several copies of the same document, but I want the page number to go up for example Page 1 of 2, etc. Can this be done? On 10 Dec 2003 07:31:10 -0800, jobe.gates@akrn.com (Gates) wrote: >I have a document and I'm using page numbers in the format of Page 1 >of 1. I want to print several copies of the same document, but I want >the page number to go up for example Page 1 of 2, etc. Can this be >done? Custom footer "&[Page] of &[Pages]" - without the quotes? --...

Add Word and change format
1) Let say colomn A is a product codes, such as "PK0021", "UQ05P8", etc...Now I want add a "Z" in front the codes. To be "ZPK0021, ZUQ05P8". What's the faster way in case I got thousand of codes? 2) In my colomn B is such code as "18-521-65, 18-81-84, 18-1112-65" and etc. Now I would like to make it to be standard to 4 digit for the middle number to be "18-0521-65, 18-0081-84, 18-1112-65" ... As the same senario as above, I got more than thousand of such codes... What's the faster way? Kelvin The first could be done wi...

All attachments received are corrupt in Outlook 2007
I just installed Office2007 and all attachments that are coming in(PDF, XLS, ZIP) will not open without warnings of corruptions. Media files will not open at all. I am on XP Home with all updates. I must be missing something somewhere. I cannot even get embedded pictures to show. Any ideas how to fix this problem?? thanks "The Ticket" <The Ticket@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C58FC764-9FA6-4A36-9074-F93CE1718EBF@microsoft.com... >I just installed Office2007 and all attachments that are coming in(PDF, >XLS, > ZIP) will not open without warning...

Right column spilling onto 2nd page
I bought a template from a vendor and saved it as a new template with my version of excel. The link to that file is: http://www.utahhousevalues.com/lgfiles.cfm. The vendor is not able to help me figure out why the right column is spilling onto a second page. There are 49 total pages and about 25 of them spill the right column onto a second page. They claim each page is identical and it should not do that. I'm using Small Business version of Excel 2000 with XP Professional SP-1 THANKS MUCH Darrell Catmull http://www.utahhousevalues.com Hi Darrell, If the vendor can't tell you w...

Publisher 2002 , WXP and printer orientation
We had to run a recovery disk for Windows XP, reinstall Publisher 2002, and drivers for a Brother MC1500C printer. It previously printed fine. Now the Publisher docs. will not hold a landscape, legal orientation. It will not show correctly in printer preview. It prints so far and cuts off. However the layout page will show the information. We reinstalled both current drivers and publisher and it still does it. Thanks In news:2b95601c4686c$d2db4a80$a401280a@phx.gbl, Andrea <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> posted: > We had to run a recovery disk for Windows XP, reinstall &g...

How to join date/time field when "days" are same but "time" differ
Good evening everyone, I have one TRANSACTION table that contains: 1."date/time" field (YYMMDD hh:mm:ss) 2."quantity field" And another PRICE table that contans: 1."date/time" field (YYMMDD hh:mm:ss) 2."price field" Now, I want to join the "date/time" fields so I can perform a simple "quantity * price" calculation on each transaction-row. But the time differes (hh:mm:ss) and I just can't find a way to make Access accept a relation between the days (it outputs nothing). How can I make it ignore difference in the "ti...

Text to dates
I have a column of dates F6:F148, the dates have been entered in the following formats all entered as text "21.01.2009","21.1.2009","21 Jan 09" & "21 Jan 2009". I'd like to be able to change them all into a common date format 21 Jan 09 (I'll also change the sheet so that data is validated to this date format) Does anyone know a way I can do this? Thanks You can use the 'Convert Text to Columns Wizard to convert the dates --Select the range of dates which needs to be corrected. --From menu Data>'Text to Col...

Serious performance issues when changing roles
Just a heads-up: don't change roles during times of heavy user activity or you may have severe performance issues. When you change a role, the MSCRMSEcurityService evidently kicks off a massive job that updates the securitydescriptor field in every record of every major object. Last time I did this, it attempted to obtain a table lock, and as a result, brought my system to its knees. The process was trying to update 46000+ rows from the annotationbase table (you can see this by looking at the last SQL command for the process that is blocking other processes). Evidently bec...

Change Withdrawal/Deposit to Transfer
Hi folks. How do you change a transaction that's already been recorded from a Withdrawal or Deposit to a Transfer? Thanks. Dave I'm assuming you are using Transaction Forms. Most people who have used Money for a long time would advise just turning them off. You can also change the category to Transfer: or one of the Expense categories. There is also For a WD -> Transfer switch the Transfer seems Options|Change Transaction To. <bvdesk@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1175621813.359866.84060@b75g2000hsg.googlegroups.com... > Hi folks. How do you change a transaction...

VBA to call file based on date
Hello, I wonder if anyone can help me with a VBA routine to check for the presence of a specific file. The file is saved on a dialy basis in the format "userfile_run_YYYYMMDD.xls" i am seeking help with a vb code that will check if today or any specified days report is generated. i guess excel can use the date format to read the specified location for the file. Thank you in advance for your help. .....Coming from Where I'm from. Dim sFile As String sFile = Dir("C:myPath\userfile_run_" & Format(Date,"yyyymmdd") & ".xls") If s...

Publisher 2007 Email Anything with pictures
I'm new at this. I want to send out an email to my chapter each month advising of Lunch, cost, location... yadda. I am able to create a wonderful email. I send it and if you have outlook and Yahoo, it comes out o.k. If you open it in AOL or Thunderbird, Everything comes out as separate .jpg. (Borders, Logo, Some of the text) attached to the email. There is one option that I tried and it came out as one .jpg attachment. I have tried all the options to the best of my knowledge. None of the options come out as reading it when you open it in AOL or Thunderbird. Some tex...

Calendar in Cell Validation
I want to implement a cell validation such that when the user attempts to input a date, a "list" box-like functionality pops up that has a calendar and the user may then choose the date by picking with the mouse How would I implement this? Thanks Jerry Try the following Web site. http://www.fontstuff.com/vba/vbatut07.htm This site's author covers this in a tutorial, but also provides downloads. Mark <jerry.ranch@pioneer.com> wrote in message news:2r9t51pjmumjk7rjpopo7fuamg81gqkljq@4ax.com... >I want to implement a cell validation such that when the user attempts &g...

Outlood 2007
Boy, do I need help. I''m a novice with a lot of email experience; but this program is throwing me for a loop: It will not allow me to delete an email message out of my inbox. It will not allow me to save a new contact. I can't even delete a calendar reminder. Can you help me? Coachvan1@cox.net "coachvan1@cox.net" <coachvan1@cox.net@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F9D09235-B706-463F-8E51-E22AEE731921@microsoft.com... > Boy, do I need help. > I''m a novice with a lot of email experience; but this program is thr...

Outlook 2007 Not Working after IE8B2 Install
Outlook 2007 has stopped working since I installed IE8 beta 2 I start OL2007 - the "blank" screen and splash are displayed along with a Windows Installer dialogue box with the text "Preparing to install...". I gave it half an hour it just sits there, I killed OL and rebooted, OL asked if I wanted to start in Safe Mode I responded in the affirmative but the Windows Installer window is still there. Neither Task Manager, Process Explorer nor System Explorer show a Task or Process for an installer. The Windows Installer window is owned by the Outlook 2007 process, its ...

How do I change the text size in a drop down box
I am using excel 2003. It seems to default to 10pts. Changing the size in the source list or the default in the general tab did not change the size. ...