Publisher 2007 Email Anything with pictures

I'm new at this.  I want to send out an email to my chapter each month
advising of Lunch, cost, location... yadda.
I am able to create a wonderful email.  I send it and if you have outlook
and Yahoo, it comes out o.k.  If you open it in AOL or Thunderbird,
Everything comes out as separate .jpg.  (Borders, Logo, Some of the text)
attached to the email.  There is one option that I tried and it came out as
one .jpg attachment.   I have tried all the options to the best of my
knowledge.  None of the options come out as reading it when you open it in
AOL or Thunderbird.  Some text is there, but it doesn't look good.
With that said:  A friend of mine is using Publisher 2007 She has created a
wonderful newsletter that she sends out for her store every week.  I receive
it in my AOL account and it reads FINE!  I do not have to open any
attachments. I open the email and there it is. Beautiful!  We have compared
notes and I can not find where I am doing anything differently than she is.

I have created the email with a template and with out.
When I am ready, I click File, Send e-mail, send message.
I type in my email addresses and send.

Any suggestions?  What am I missing?
Does this have to do with the mail merge option?

Any advise would be great.

Respectfully.

Send your invitation as a .pdf attachment and that will guarantee that
everyone sees what you intended.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Firewrk" <Firewrk@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I'm new at this.  I want to send out an email to my chapter each month
> advising of Lunch, cost, location... yadda.
> I am able to create a wonderful email.  I send it and if you have outlook
> and Yahoo, it comes out o.k.  If you open it in AOL or Thunderbird,
> Everything comes out as separate .jpg.  (Borders, Logo, Some of the text)
> attached to the email.  There is one option that I tried and it came out
> as
> one .jpg attachment.   I have tried all the options to the best of my
> knowledge.  None of the options come out as reading it when you open it in
> AOL or Thunderbird.  Some text is there, but it doesn't look good.
> With that said:  A friend of mine is using Publisher 2007 She has created
> wonderful newsletter that she sends out for her store every week.  I
> receive
> it in my AOL account and it reads FINE!  I do not have to open any
> attachments. I open the email and there it is. Beautiful!  We have
> compared
> notes and I can not find where I am doing anything differently than she
> is.
>
> I have created the email with a template and with out.
> When I am ready, I click File, Send e-mail, send message.
> I type in my email addresses and send.
>
> Any suggestions?  What am I missing?
> Does this have to do with the mail merge option?
>
> Any advise would be great.
>
> Respectfully.

JoAnn

How do i stop an email being marked as read when i click 'Print'?
Hi There, Whenever i click on an new email (not double click) and click the print icon, it prints a copy of the email but it also marks that email as read, which is what i dont want. I know about the Reading Pane options but the option there is not option for this there. Is there a way for emails not to be marked as read once you print them? Kind regards Liz No, that is not possible with the built-in printing function of Outlook. A printing add-in might show different behavior though. You might want to try their trial first. See; http://www.howto-outlook.com/tag/printi...

Publisher 2003, inserting information into labels
I have created a label template in Publisher 2003. There are six labels per page. The only item that will change on each label will be the serial number. I have tried to use the catelog merge to get the respective serial numbers on each of the labels. Unfortunately, that has not worked. Instead of getting six different serial numbers on six different labels per page, I get one serial number on six different labels on one page. Is there a way to get different six different serial numbers on six different labels on one page? You may have to run this through twice or setup your names ...

Using insert to paste a row--how done in Excel 2007
Hi, In my old version of Excel, I could copy a row or chunk of rows, move to a new spot and use the "insert row" icon to insert the rows and paste it automatically. Now in Office 2007 it just inserts a row instead of what I have copied. I want it the old way! How do I do it? -- Thanks, PTweety R-click, Insert Copied Cells. pickytweety wrote: > Hi, > In my old version of Excel, I could copy a row or chunk of rows, move to a > new spot and use the "insert row" icon to insert the rows and paste it > automatically. Now in Office 2007 it just inserts a r...

Activity report
I'm trying to write a report showing completed activities for users and another for accounts (clients). Boy, is it ugly! In version 1.2, with Crystal Reports, the HTML emails looked just fine -- it would format the HTML with no problem. How do I get the same result with SSRS? (version 2000) Thanks, Karla you mean you are trying to report on the contents of an email activity? If so this cannot be done without some custom solution, its also logged as a bug. ============================== John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP Web - http://www.crowecrm.com Blog - http://www.crowe...

CRM Email Router #3
Hello, I configured a Workflow in CRM. The workflow is simply a rule where it sends an email everytime a new CRM order is created. I created this work flow from the CRM server using a CRM administrator profile. It does work, but the email notification is not consistent. I realized that it works whenever I have my Outlook client open on the CRM server. If the Outlook client is off, the email notification does not work. How can I get my email notification to work if my Outlook client is closed or if the server is logged off? I do have the email router installed, but not sure how to conf...

Failure to Display anything but Methods in Microsoft.CRM.Proxy.dll
I'm using both VS.NET and VS.NET 2003 to attempt to run the "Find all the Incidents for an Account or Contact" code on MSDN (http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/crmsdk/htm /findallofthecasesassociatedwithanaccountorcontact.asp). I've added the reference to Microsoft.CRM.Proxy.dll and also have attempted to use the Microsoft.CRM.ComProxy.dll when the first failed. I am unable to compile as the C# compiler states that both ".Credentials" and ".Url" are not valid properties of the Microsoft.CRM.Proxy.BizUser class. I used the o...

Administrator email account sending external msgs???
My Server Usage Report indicates that the Administrator account has sent 1820 External emails (only 16 internal ones). I'm perplexed since I have NOT used this account to send any external emails. I verified I don't have an open relay, so how is this possible? Paul wrote: > My Server Usage Report indicates that the Administrator > account has sent 1820 External emails (only 16 internal > ones). I'm perplexed since I have NOT used this account to > send any external emails. I verified I don't have an open > relay, so how is this possible? Probably bou...

cant see pictures in publisher 2003
Inserting pictures work ok , then i cant see them , clicking on the area of picture the outline grabs are there but no visible picture. TOOLS > GRAPHIC MANAGER shows the thumbprint , thats all , What am i going wrong >-----Original Message----- >Inserting pictures work ok , then i cant see them , clicking on the area of >picture the outline grabs are there but no visible picture. TOOLS > GRAPHIC >MANAGER shows the thumbprint , thats all , What am i going wrong >. > If you can click on the image and see outline grabs. Do so and then choose Order from the Arrange ...

Email restriction
A few days ago I asked if Icould restrict certain people from sending to our everyone email account and I was advised how to do this in the Exchange General tab. My question today is: Is there a way to allow our authenticated users and those authenticated users of another domain in our forest, ONLY? Kathy If you allow only authenticated users to send/receive mail between domains .... will this not stop emails coming in from the internet???????? Normally setting to receive mail from authenticated users only is a best practise for Distribution Lists. "Kathy" wrote: ...

Sending emailes from Access
Once i week i would like an easy way from access to send out a a email to some customer that query will find. Whats the eaasyest wasy to send a email to about 20- 30 people, the email will be the same to every one, I know i could go throught outlook and do a mail merge but is there a way i can just have a button on a access form that will automatical send out an email to lots of people Thanks very much Any help would be great Best Regards Simon Dickson Poke around the Access EMail FAQ that Tony Toews has at http://www.granite.ab.ca/access/email.htm. There's likely something there...

Fix: Visio 2007 x64 Hangs During Database model Creation
I'm posting this here, so hopefully others will have an easier time finding the solution than I did... On Windows XP (x64) Visio 2007 hangs when I try to create a new database model diagram. Performing a "repair" doesn't help at all. For some reason, turning off the "Print Spooler" Service makes things work just fine. I have no idea why this is, but it did the trick. -- Chris Mullins, MCSD.NET, MCPD:Enterprise, MVP C# http://www.coversant.net/blogs/cmullins Hi Chris, Thanks for sharing this information. Do you see the hang when creating other new draw...

Email to Quote not working...
Here are the steps we have taken to make email - to - queue work, yet is has not: 1) created a new user in AD which will be the public email for our users, namely: AALSupport@CRM.local 2) Ensured an email box was created for this new acct. 3) Created a 3rd Acct which will be the forwarded to acct: CRMMBX@CRM.local 4) Configured properties to include the mailbox rights for SELF were a) Read b) Full Mailbox Access c) Associated Ext. Acct. 5) Added the two new users to the CRM. 6) Ran the Rule Deployment Wizard and typed in "CRMMBX@CRM.local" in the box. ...

Ol 2000 email settings
If I configured my outlook 2000 using co-operate or workgroup mail service, with 1 exchange mail account and 2 pop email account from external email service ( like attglobal email etc ). Am I allow to select from which email account I can send from? how to if is yes? Thanks for advice. OL2000 ...

How can I forward an email as attachment in 2003
Hi Could anybody please tell me how to send emails as attachments in Outlook 2003? Thank you, Paul -- Paulobrien29 Make a new email and then use Insert Item to insert the email you want to send. Regards Judy Gleeson MVP Outlook www.judygleeson.com www.deskdoctors.com Are you sick of bad email practice? Get a copy of my paper "Implementing Email Policy" from the Desk Doctors website. "Paulobrien29" <Paulobrien29.4b477ff@outlookbanter.com> wrote in message news:Paulobrien29.4b477ff@outlookbanter.com... > > Hi > > Could anybody please tell m...

Entourage Email replies appearing at bottom of recipients email
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: pop When I reply to someone they only see my signature at the top, the content of my email is at the bottom of their original email and have to scroll down to read my message. I would prefer that they could see my message and signature together at the top of the email when they open it. (is that decipherable) On 3/9/10 5:58 PM, natstar@officeformac.com wrote: > When I reply to someone they only see my signature at the top, the > content of my email is at the bottom of their original emai...

Multiple colors transparent in picture-HOW?
I am trying to make multiple areas of a picture partially transparent, but am unable to in Publisher. What programs would allow me to make this change? If it is a bitmap, i.e. jpg, bmp and others, you need to use a photo editing program. If it is a vector (.wmf) you can ungroup the image, select the area you want partially transparent, right-click, click format object. This link will take you to Paint.NET, it is a pretty good free program. http://www.eecs.wsu.edu/paint.net/index.html -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com ...

emailing spreadsheet within excel
I have a user that has sent her spreadsheet as an attachment using the Send To Function. We use Outlook. Now, it seems as if the Send To option has lost its settings and is now trying to set up an Internet account instead of using the Microsoft Exchange Settings. Anyone know how to reset the Send To settings in Excel? Thanks! ...

Help; how do i change the waiting circle (in IE tab) to anything e
I am making a website and i have a lot of wait time for my server-side pages to do their work. The waiting circle icon gives me a headache so I would like to change that to something else please. I remember IE6 had a great Microsoft Flag logo that would wave while a page would load. Could I get IE8 to use this logo? Sorry Trozza, you can't. "Trozza Mited" <Trozza Mited@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9C401644-2391-4317-92BD-D7F3DFD2B06C@microsoft.com... > I am making a website and i have a lot of wait time for my server-side > p...

How do I turn on drag and drop in MS Word 2007?
It seems that drag and drop has stopped working..... I have no clue why. There are instructions on how to turn drag and drop on/off for MS Word 2003, but I can't find the directions on how to do this for Word 2007. I'd like to turn this back on. Can anyone help? Click on the the Office Button (top/left) and at the bottom of that window click on Word Options. In that window choose Advanced. Drag and Drop is the third choice down. (That said... it doesn't always work even when you have selected it. Sigh) The problem could have to do with the Symbols dialog box. When you...

Money 2007 add/delete Category
Is there a way to maintain my categories by viewing a list so easily add/delete categories? The Category maintenance in 2007 sucks.. I need to run through every single category just to delete one. Deluxe or Essential? If Deluxe, use the Account List More pull out, Categories & :Payees|Categories should show you all the categories at once and allow you to Move, Modify or Delete them as required. The pulldown at the top lets you see just Categories or Categories and Subcategories. "Vital" <Vital@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4D4AAA91-6602-429E-915...

time/date stamp on email
i used microsoft outlook for email. i sent an email to another outlook user and i wanted to find out if he's read it or not. is there any way to view the time/date that the person reads the email ? if you requested a read receipt and if the recipient uses a program that is capable of replying, yes. otherwise, no. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchang...

Pictures/Graphics won't display on website
Help, I'm new at this and have problem getting my website that I created in Publisher posted to web. The site will appear when I copy the index.htm file using my ISP file manager but not sure where the index_file folder and related graphics/pics need to be copied to. I tried creating a folder for index_file and copied all the files there that appear on my c drive when I published to the web. But all that displays are the alternate text for each pic/graphic. Any suggestions? A small child turns to Ed, and exclaims: "Look! Look! A post from anonymous@discussions.microsoft...

Exporting a table from Access 2003 to Excel 2007
I am trying to export a table from Access 2003 with more than 100,000 records into Excel 2007 and am not having any luck. I do not find the 2007 file extension in the drop down and choosing the latest version only exports part of the table. Any thoughts on whether this is possible to do? -- Carol Hi Carol, This is even hard to do with Excel 2007. You won't be able to do it directly with Excel 2003. You could export the file as a comma separated value with a csv suffix. By default Excel usually opens csv files. However you may lose formatting and other stuff. I ju...

How do I check my email on another computer?
"LalaBobo" <LalaBobo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EADEB55F-1548-4A75-92FF-5D119532C946@microsoft.com... Go to it? <g> -- John Blessing http://www.LbeHelpdesk.com - Help Desk software priced to suit all businesses http://www.room-booking-software.com - Schedule rooms & equipment bookings for your meeting/class over the web. http://www.lbetoolbox.com - Remove Duplicates from MS Outlook, find/replace, send newsletters Is it ISP mail (your ISP will have details) or a web based service like Yahoo or Hotmail? -- Mike Hall MS-MVP Windows ...

publisher 2003 will not insert MS clipart #2
Error message - Publisher cannot insert this picture into the publication. The appropriate graphic converter is not available. For information on running Setup to install converters, press F1. "Pub 2003 will not insert MS cliipart" wrote: > Error message - Publisher cannot insert this picture into the publication. > The appropriate graphic converter is not available. For information on > running Setup to install converters, press F1. p.s. to this message, F1 provides no information and I already cleared cache in IE tools. Did not work. Clipart will not insert. &qu...