Publisher 2003 Picture Frame Displays Dashed border & Center X

About 2 weeks ago I found none of my Publisher documents
would display the photos or graphics. All the Picture
Frames display dashed borders and big dashed "x's" in the
block.  I've tried everything and upgraded to Publisher
2003 today.  Still displaying same thing. What's set
differently that none of my documents will display
pictures? - Realtor in Need!!!!!
0
fran40 (1)

Hi F.E.Baumbach (fran40@earthlink.net),
in the Microsoft� newsgroups
you posted:

|| About 2 weeks ago I found none of my Publisher documents
|| would display the photos or graphics. All the Picture
|| Frames display dashed borders and big dashed "x's" in the
|| block.  I've tried everything and upgraded to Publisher
|| 2003 today.  Still displaying same thing. What's set
|| differently that none of my documents will display
|| pictures? - Realtor in Need!!!!!

What happens if you go to View > Pictures > and choose Detailed Display.

--
Brian Kvalheim
Microsoft Office Publisher MVP

confers no rights.

0
publisher (1244)
11/14/2003 5:38:51 PM

Detailed Display.

>--=20
>Brian Kvalheim
>Microsoft Office Publisher MVP
>Official Publisher MVP Site:
>http://www.kvalheim.org

>confers no rights.
>

>.
>Ohmygosh!
Something changed and nobody told me what it was...until=20
now!  Thanks!  Kisses!!!
0
anonymous (74722)
11/14/2003 6:30:30 PM
Hi Frances (anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com),
in the Microsoft� newsgroups
you posted:

|| Ohmygosh!
| Something changed and nobody told me what it was...until
| now!  Thanks!  Kisses!!!

Kisses, from a Frances? I hope you are a girl!

--
Brian Kvalheim
Microsoft Office Publisher MVP
Official Publisher MVP Site:
http://www.kvalheim.org

confers no rights.

0
publisher (1244)
11/14/2003 8:51:53 PM
No he is not a girl.

They are all AC DC in france with no extra charge for the added sides like
HIV.

--
The US should free all those
illegally held prisoners they are

0
donotknock (1941)
11/14/2003 11:27:02 PM
Francis with an "i" boy, Frances with an "e" girl...

--
Mary Sauer MS MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/clipart/
"���MS�Publisher���" <donotknock@nobodyhome.com> wrote in message
> No he is not a girl.
>
> They are all AC DC in france with no extra charge for the added sides like
> HIV.
>
> --
> The US should free all those
> illegally held prisoners they are
> torturing, abusing and denying
> human rights being held at
> Guantanamo Bay.

0
laserdog (1122)
11/15/2003 9:43:18 AM
Hi Mary Sauer (laserdog@mycolumbus.rr.com)
in the Microsoft� newsgroups
you posted:

|| Francis with an "i" boy, Frances with an "e" girl...

Whew!
--
Brian Kvalheim
Microsoft Office Publisher MVP
Official Publisher MVP Site:
http://www.kvalheim.org

confers no rights.

0
publisher (1244)

Outlook 2003 News

publishing
I'm trying to REMOVE the publishing funtion of a "previously published" excel document. I can't see where to remove the function. How do you remove the option. I've tried resaving the document and looked at all options I see. Robert From the Excel Help Modify and republish data on a Web page that was previously saved by Excel When you publish or save your Microsoft Excel data as a Web page, Excel creates an HTML version of the file (with the extension .htm). If you want to update that data on the Web page, and you saved or published a worksheet or items on a wor...

Outlook 2003 #79

Help Required

Canadian Mergers 2003

Outlook 2003 with XP SP2

Filters in Excel 2003

Display of UML State Transition Event
Dear Group, I am attempting to use the UML Statechart with a couple of states and a transition between them. I select properties, Events, Change Event type, say, and can see ChangeEvent1 in the property window but... ....when I Ok back to the drawing the ChangeEvent1 is not displayed by the transition. I can enter actions in a similar way and they are displayed. How cna I get the event visible too in the drawing? Surely this is the most important aspect of a transition i.e. what caused it, regards, Colin Smith ...

Excel Opens Without Displaying Workbook

Outlook 2007 Calendar -> Outlook 2003

PDA-Outlook 2003

Publisher 2007 frequently crashes