Publisher 2003- message - Publisher cannot open the file

I have used Publisher for a 120+ page "news letter" for the past 5 years.
Upgraded to 2003 early last year.  Have had a problem with fonts changing
indescriminately (no sollution as yet).  Latest problem - having spent many
hours on a new document which includes grafics and text -  I received the
message - Publisher cannot open the file.
HELP PLEASE

Surely after 5 years you have a backup or two.
It is never a good idea to use the same document over and over without re-saving
it with a new name.
Maybe you have a copy in a temporary folder
Type %temp% in the address bar of Windows Explorer, look for a file with a pub
prefix. Change the .tmp extension to .pub and see if you can open it.

How to troubleshoot a damaged publication in Publisher
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/198256/en-us

I am willing to try to open it, zip it up and send it to:
mary-sauer at columbus.rr.com

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

"Promenader" <Promenader@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have used Publisher for a 120+ page "news letter" for the past 5 years.
> Upgraded to 2003 early last year.  Have had a problem with fonts changing
> indescriminately (no sollution as yet).  Latest problem - having spent many
> hours on a new document which includes grafics and text -  I received the
> message - Publisher cannot open the file.
> HELP PLEASE

0
mary-sauer (6480)

Where do the messages go?
I am going to do a offline defrag of our Exchange 5.5 (SP4 on W2k server)database and I had the question of where do the messages go when the services have stopped? I have done a couple of offline defrags and I have never had the question and I don't think we have lost any messages. Where are the messages held? Does the email bounce back to the sender? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, John "JohnH" <houserj2000@hotmail.com> wrote... > I am going to do a offline defrag of our Exchange 5.5 > (SP4 on W2k server)database and I had the question of &...

Password Issue with MS Money 2003

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

MS Money 95 data files

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

Planned Open Market Days

Addressing within Exchange 2003

Opening Excel Workbooks

Where is the workspace file stored?

Outlook 2003

cant start outlook pst file to large

Import from Eudora 6 to Outlook 2003

Message comes as an attachment

why are links to websites (inserted in publisher documents) disab.
why are links to websites and e-mailadresses (inserted in publisher documents) still working in emailpreview but disabled in webpage preview? ...

Trying to read XML file into dataset