Publisher 2003 - Mail Merge

Can I do a Mailmerge directly to Outlook with Publisher, using a data source
with E-mail addresses like I do with word?
How?
0
Soares (1)

Here's a good primer on the topic:
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/assistance/HP010382911033.aspx

However, if you are doing a large list (eNewsletter), using the Publisher
Add-in for ListBuilder (Microsoft bCentral) is a better option.

P.

"Jaime Soares" wrote:

> Can I do a Mailmerge directly to Outlook with Publisher, using a data source
> with E-mail addresses like I do with word?
> How?
0
Kooster (19)

Merging Duplicate Contacts

Outlook 2003 News

customizing quote merge template

No Ribbon on Publisher 2007 #2
All other Office 2007 display Ribbons, but Publisher do not display ribbon. Please Help. ...

Outlook Send/Receive mail SLOW

publishing
I'm trying to REMOVE the publishing funtion of a "previously published" excel document. I can't see where to remove the function. How do you remove the option. I've tried resaving the document and looked at all options I see. Robert From the Excel Help Modify and republish data on a Web page that was previously saved by Excel When you publish or save your Microsoft Excel data as a Web page, Excel creates an HTML version of the file (with the extension .htm). If you want to update that data on the Web page, and you saved or published a worksheet or items on a wor...

Outlook 2003 #79

Help Required

Canadian Mergers 2003

Outlook 2003 with XP SP2