Publisher 2003: How Do I "Flow" (rework) a CURRENT [saved] document?

Page Setup/Layout/Booklet/Landscape/Print two pages per sheet.

With both Automatic and Manual "Two Sided Printing" the center page (both
sides) is--- blank.

At the bottom right, of each page in the document, is a "Text in Overflow"
Icon. Right click does not present an option to--- flow, condense or
correct.

Thanks

Johann

Since you know the terminology, I'm a bit curious why you didn't look up
"overflow" in the Help file. The very first link will tell you how to deal
with this.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Johann B�cker" <unfaithful@prodigy.net> wrote in message
> Page Setup/Layout/Booklet/Landscape/Print two pages per sheet.
>
> With both Automatic and Manual "Two Sided Printing" the center page (both
> sides) is--- blank.
>
> At the bottom right, of each page in the document, is a "Text in Overflow"
> Icon. Right click does not present an option to--- flow, condense or
> correct.
>
> Thanks
>
> Johann

0
jl_paules1 (1069)
2/16/2006 2:12:05 AM
On Wed, 15 Feb 2006 21:12:05 -0500, JoAnn Paules [MVP] wrote:

> Since you know the terminology, I'm a bit curious why you didn't look up
> "overflow" in the Help file. The very first link will tell you how to deal
> with this.

I inserted "flow current document" which returned "check the progress of
your current print job"--- as the FIRST return.

I was NOT aware that--- word transposition [flow to overflow] was . . .
required???

Thanks for the solution.

Johann

Sometimes you have to keep it simple - look up "overflow", not "flow current
document".

--

> On Wed, 15 Feb 2006 21:12:05 -0500, JoAnn Paules [MVP] wrote:
>
>> Since you know the terminology, I'm a bit curious why you didn't look up
>> "overflow" in the Help file. The very first link will tell you how to
>> deal
>> with this.
>
> I inserted "flow current document" which returned "check the progress of
> your current print job"--- as the FIRST return.
>
> I was NOT aware that--- word transposition [flow to overflow] was . . .
> required???
>
> Thanks for the solution.
>
> Johann

0
jl_paules1 (1069)

Text flow across non-contuguous sections
In a word document I have three sections. In the first and third section I want continuous text to flow. In Section 2 I have a diagram. How can I have my text automatically continue from section 1 to Section 3 as I make changes. You can't. Text can't flow over a section break. You may find it most satisfactory not to insert the diagram until text editing is complete. -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "Tom R" <Tom R@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:573E9306-A479-43E...

cash flow forecast to displayed properly in Money 2004
I just recently installed Money 2004 and have noticed that my cash flow forecast no longer displays properly. As anyone else experienced this? It's almost like it's not able to read the bills and deposits list after a certain point. Greg Are you talking the Bills & Deposits|Forecast cash flow or list of bills on the Manage scheduled bills and deposits page? If the latter, please read http://www.bollar.org/msmoney/#Q34. If the former, you got me swinging. "Greg Foulks" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:f99f01c3f1a3$8d8961a0$a601280a@phx.g...

when to use the Extract shape in flow chart
would like to know when to use the Extract shape in flow chart? I think this article by Nicholas Hebb may be helpful: http://www.breezetree.com/article-excel-flowchart-shapes.htm He says it's used when a process splits into parallel paths. Good luck : ) "arma" wrote: > would like to know when to use the Extract shape in flow chart? ...

Work Flow Restrication
I can set workflow for Purchase Order by Amount restrictions for example: 1) SAM generates a purchase order 2) and if PO amount is greater than $1,000 then PO goes to Frank for Approval 3) and if amount is greater than $5000 then it goes to Sue instead of Frank I have a question whether I can limit work flow requisition by item type or not for example: 1) Sam generates a Purchase Order 2) If PO is for item "A" it goes to Frank for Approval 3) If PO is for item "B" it goes to Sue for Approval instead of Frank ...

Cash flow doesn't show all accounts
I customized my cash flow in Money 2004 to show only my budgeted items. Included in my budget is my paycheck but on the graph, only the debt categories show up, no income categories. How can I include them in the cash flow report? Thanks You mix a lot of things here and confuse me. Subject says account. Body says categories including "debt" categories. (What's a debt category?) You say customized cash flow and then you talk about cash flow report. Are we talking report or forecast cash flow? If Forecast cash flow is what we are talking, have you tried the little pulldown that s...

Cash Flow Forcast Problem
I am recently getting the following error in Money 2004. When I click Cash Flow it says, Please create at least one checking, savings, or cash account before you go to the cash flow forecast. But when I am in an account register it still shows the 60 day forcast. ...

flow chart
I made my flow chart, but I am not able to get it to print. Is there a special way? It will not print the shapes or the Text I have in them. It will only print words that I do not have in shapes Can you please please help me????? thanks ------=_NextPart_0001_0FD020DC Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Try pasting the drawing contents into Word and then print. It should definitely work. You can also insert a visio object in Word and print. However it is equally important to know what printer you are trying to print to and which version of Visio are you using ? Print...

Cash Flow Forecast-Exchange Rate Information
I am new to cash flow managements, I go into the cash flow forecast window. I am a little confused by the GL account, and amounts and the checkboxes forthe checkbooks. Do I have to enter a GL account and also include the Checkboxes? what amount should be in the Amount (Include opening balance) Also, if I try to put a checkin the box next to the check book, I get a message: Exchang rate infromatino must be enttered before selecting a Checkbook ID What does this mean? thanks! -- Doug ...

can you create a cash flow diagram in excel
can you create a cash flow diagram in excel ...

Error publishing workflow rule
Hi All, I cannot publish a workflow which udates a float field in a custom entity. When i update a tekst field there is no problem. I have rollup3 installed on the crm server. Can someone please help me with this issue? Thanks, Ron Wallegie I found the solution... I needed to add <authorizedType Assembly="mscorlib, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089" Namespace="System.Globalization" TypeName="CultureInfo" Authorized="True"/> to the web.config "Ron Wallegie" wrote: > Hi All, > > I cann...

Debt Planner in Cash Flow #2
I apologize if I've asked this before, but no one responded. My debt planner appears appropriately as "debt" in the budget. However, for some reason the upcoming bills do not appear in the Cash Flow, which throws everything off and I end up having a much larger account balance projected in the future. Any reason why these credit card bills are not included in the Cash Flow? I realize that the money was "spent" at the time of the credit card purchase, but paying the bills certainly effects my cash flow. Any way to get the bills back in the Cash Flow? (they ...

Money 2004 Cash Flow Causes Money to Crash
I have a problem with cash flow if i have a budget item in any account and the cash is set to work out the amount on a weekly or daily basis, if i click on that item in cash flow, it crashes, if i change the calculation to monthly there are no probs. This is a new setup and have tried removing all entries but as soon as a budget item appears in cash flow and the calculation is set to daily or weekly, and u click on the budget item it crashes. Have tried all the checking tools ...

Debt Planner not working with Cash Flow
I put every bit of debt I have in my debt planner. However, the cash flow doesn't take my planner payments into account. I can't put my individual payments in my Bills list (which would solve the cash flow problem) because then it adds those bills on top of my debt planner payment in my budget. Any ideas????? Chad >-----Original Message----- >I put every bit of debt I have in my debt planner. >However, the cash flow doesn't take my planner payments >into account. I can't put my individual payments in my >Bills list (which would solve the cash flow ...

how to creation of flow charts?
please advise on process to create flowcharts in publisher... thank you "david gilbert" <david gilbert@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:18A47D8F-99E1-48C6-8E9B-6FE2F5C552B6@microsoft.com... > please advise on process to create flowcharts in publisher... > > thank you If you don't have the Objects toolbar showing, right click on the toolbar and check it. Then click on Autoshapes and in the drop down list choose Flow Charts... Have fun. On Tue, 29 Mar 2005 09:45:04 -0800, "david gilbert" <david gilbert@discussions.microsoft.com...

creating a report that looks like cash flow forecast (2007
I like the cash flow forecast graph that show the individual accounts and their projected totals as well as the area chart for en tire net worth. what i want to do is create this same graph for past transactions. i have done the account balance history, but it only shows a line chart for the net worth. does any1 know how to break out each account in this graph? You can choose custom dates for the cashflow graph. Custom dates can include past transactions. Now if only you could set the start date and keep the other floating... owen wrote: > I like the cash flow forecast graph that sh...

How to export flow-charts from ppt to doc without losing quality?
I have created quite complex flow charts in PPT and want to use these images in Word. I have tried copying the images, converting to pdf and then adding the images and also exporting the file to word as slides and then copying the images. So far the last option has worked best, but I want to know if there is a better way? Or even an easy way to create flow charts (with connectors) in Word? You might try grouping the images as one and then save the image (not the slide) out as a jpg or a tif and then insert the jpg or tif into Word. I suspect the tif will work better. "...

how do I flow text box to second page?
As I type in a text box, the box does not flow to the next page. How do I get the box to go to the next page? A text box is a graphic object; it cannot exceed one page. You can insert another text box on the next page and link the two. -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "Cletus" <Cletus@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E9DB3A07-0160-4C77-B08A-6EC81B8971B5@microsoft.com... > As I type in a text box, the box does not flow to the next page. How do I > get the box to go...

Cash Flow Forecast problems
Hello all, I am getting a message that's not really an error message but unfortunately its driving me crazy. "Please create at least one checking, savings, or cash account before you go to the cash flow forecast." Before you laugh at me - I already have accounts. I don't know what happened. I have never seen this message before. I can access the accounts otherwise with no other problem at all. This happens whenever I try to click on Cash Flow Forecast. It doesn't matter if I click on the menu bar, tool bar, home page. HELP! I tried looking at the Knowledge...

Can work flows create a Contract and Contract Lines
I want to create two contracts with specific contract lines upon the creation of an order. Can this be done with work flows out of the box? Thanks! Phillip Phillip, you may need to take a look at Post-Callouts to do this. Mike greaterthantwo media Printable Quotes, Orders and Invoices, with line-item details, now available for MSCRM. http://www.greaterthantwo.com "Phillip Wilson" <phillipw@infragistics.com> wrote in message news:%23oSFN2z%23DHA.1956@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > I want to create two contracts with specific contract lines upon the > creation of an or...

Cash flow forecast #6
Hi, I see that if I assign a particular account to a category, but spend from some other account into that category, the cash flow program does not consider the remaining amount for that category(assigned in the budget) but the total amount assigned to it in the budget. This skews the projections a little bit. Details of this scenario are at the end of this mail. I am using Money 2004. Is there a way to fix this? Thanks in advance. VJ I have assigned Amount X in the budget planner to category C and Account A1 to it. If I spend amount Y from account A2 into that category, money sti...

Cash Flow Forecast #8
If you want the cash flow forecast to return to Money 2005 Standard Edition, please go to the feed back link listed below and complain to Microsoft that it was removed. http://register.microsoft.com/mswish/suggestion.asp ...

Work Flow Manager not firing
We have integrated CRM with Great plains. When we flip the account status picklist field from prospect to customer, the account is sent to GP and a customer number is generated there which is then populated back into CRM in the account number field. Can I do a workflow rule on that Account number field? All I want is an activity generated to the account owner to tell them their prospect has made customer status and to review the account. How would I do it so there is no loop? The field goes from empty to having an assigned number. So would it qualify as a change of status field? ...

pictures remaining static when text flows
Is there any way of forcing pictures to move on the page with text when a paragraph is inserted somewhere in the middle of a 22 page document I am using Publisher 2003 There is a inline option. Right-click the picture, format picture, layout tab. This option does not work in the same way as it does in Word. Long documents are best done in Word. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Janern36" <Janern36@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CDDC9D96-EE22-4DD0-A2FA-8AFE1132C3E4@microsoft.com... &...

Print a forecast cash flow in Microsoft Money 2007
I want to print my forecast cash flow in Microsoft Money 2007, but the "Print" option is disable. I can to print the chart, but I cannot to print the spreadsheet with the transactions located below the chart In microsoft.public.money, David Ronco <David Ronco@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I want to print my forecast cash flow in Microsoft Money 2007, but the >"Print" option is disable. >I can to print the chart, but I cannot to print the spreadsheet with the >transactions located below the chart If you want to print what is on the screen in a M...

Feedback (cash flow projection) in account register view
I recently upgraded from Money 2003 to Money 2005 Deluxe. In the old version, I could see feedback on spending patterns and a cashflow projection in the account register view. In the new version, this (very helpful) feature seems to be gone. Is the feature gone, or is there a trick to turning it on? Help please! James No its gone. Although it was very useful, it really slowed things down due to recalculation every time a transaction was entered. -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money http://money.mvps.org Check http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny or http://...