Publisher 2003 Catologue Merge #2

I thought I posted this the other day, but cannot find it.  If I did, here
it is again!

http://home.a03.itscom.net/tsuzu/programing/en/

Here is a real winner that popped up today on www.nonags.com

This is the perfect tool for the Publisher 2003 Catalogue Merge.

This program will automatically list all the picture files in a folder to
use with a Publisher 2003 Catalogue Merge.

Does exactly what you want, has all the options you need, including sort,
file extension you want etc. etc.
Just a magic little program with all the needs and requirements.

It will be so easy for users just to copy the path information to their
database/CSV file whatever - simple
I think if I sat down and had to write the specification for a program I
could not have done as good a job as this LS - File List Generator does.

Purrrrrrrrrrfection for the job.

This is a sample output that I trimmed down from the 65 figure at the bottom
of the output

[Path][Folder name][File name][Extension]
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Publisher\Clipart\1003.GIFGIF
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Publisher\Clipart\1014.GIFGIF
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Publisher\Clipart\1018.GIFGIF
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Publisher\Clipart\1235.GIFGIF
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Publisher\Clipart\1250.GIFGIF
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Publisher\Clipart\1287.GIFGIF
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Publisher\Clipart\1321.GIFGIF
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Publisher\Clipart\1336.GIFGIF
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Publisher\Clipart\1359.GIFGIF
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Publisher\Clipart\14003.GIFGIF
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Publisher\Clipart\14011.GIFGIF
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Publisher\Clipart\14012.GIFGIF

Total number of folders = 0
Total number of files  = 65

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Microsoft POS #2

Rollup 2 and Office 2007

Password Issue with MS Money 2003

Highlighting cells #2
Excel 2007 sp1 with vista 32 business sp1 Background: When you highlight multiple non-contigious cells (i.e. hold the control key down and select several cells that are not connected) Excel highlights the selected cells in light blue. Problem: This light blue does not show at all on many projectors. In some case you can adjust the color temp and this helps. We do hundreds of presentation in North America each year and can not control what projection equipment we will be using. Requested solution: I would change the light blue background that is applied to selected cells to some other colo...

Store Operations crashes when viewing journal (F4) on register 2.
We have two registers, register 1 is the main machine where the database is located and register 2 is networked into it. Whenever you try to view the journal (F4) on register 2, the program crashes and gives this message just before closing: Run-time error '-2147417848 (80010108)': Automation error The object invoked has disconnected from its clients. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what the problem may be? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Install a default windows printer on register 2 - even if it's just something like the print to fax or MS Office Document...

Lookup based on criteria in 2 columns

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

Addressing within Exchange 2003

Outlook 2003

Import from Eudora 6 to Outlook 2003

why are links to websites (inserted in publisher documents) disab.
why are links to websites and e-mailadresses (inserted in publisher documents) still working in emailpreview but disabled in webpage preview? ...

Please ignore #2

matching contents #2

Publisher Not Responding
I installed MS Office Small Business. Excel and Publisher are locking up as soon as I try to do anything. When I CRTL ALT DEL the programs are "not responding." Is there a file that could be missing. I remember something about a kernel file from MS Office 98. I would apppreciate your help. Thanks. Have you installed the service packs? http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/search.aspx?displaylang=en -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/clipart/ http://www.mvps.org/msauer/getting_started.htm "Steve" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in ...

Office 2003, Outlook (Outlook Today)...

Outlook Express 5 #2
On loading, error message "MSIMN caused an invalid page fault in module DIRECTDB.dll at 017f:7dbf3070.." Appeared to coincide with display config change? Ask in an Outlook Express forum. This is an Microsoft Office Outlook forum. Outlook Express is family of Internet Explorer and Outlook of the Office family. Here is the link for the right forum http://communities.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.asp?icp=InternetExplorer Good Luck! -- Roady [MVP] www.sparnaaij.net Microsoft Office and Microsoft Office related News Also Outlook FAQ, How To's, Downloads and more... Tip of...