PUBLISHER 2003 #66

Q: With PUBLISHER 2003, is there a file size limitation?

0
Clutch (2)

Publisher 2000 hypothetically could handle 2GB.
The file size of OLE objects does not count in this total. If you link or embed
objects to your publication, that publication could theoretically have a file
size that is greater than 2 GB.
Newer versions of Publisher can handle larger sizes because of the use of
compression.
Are you having difficulty?
--
Mary Sauer
http://msauer.mvps.org/

"Clutch" <Clutch@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Q: With PUBLISHER 2003, is there a file size limitation?

0
mary.sauer (2018)
3/20/2009 1:06:00 PM
Friday, March 20, 2009, at 14:00

Thanks Mary,

Is it the same file size limitation for PUBLISHER 2003?
Is it the same file size limitation for PUBLISHER 2007?

- Clutch

"Mary Sauer" wrote:

> Publisher 2000 hypothetically could handle 2GB.
> The file size of OLE objects does not count in this total. If you link or embed
> objects to your publication, that publication could theoretically have a file
> size that is greater than 2 GB.
> Newer versions of Publisher can handle larger sizes because of the use of
> compression.
> Are you having difficulty?
> --
> Mary Sauer
> http://msauer.mvps.org/
>
> "Clutch" <Clutch@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Q: With PUBLISHER 2003, is there a file size limitation?

0
Clutch (2)
3/20/2009 6:01:01 PM
It is the same for 2003 and 2007. I've created huge files with both...