publisher 2003 #38

Have just updated from publisher 1998 to 2003 via proffesional office 2003
and have found the "save as" function is terribly slow (as apposed to 98 ) ,
opening "my computer" is also slow ??? can any one help with this issue ??
0
zed (4)

That could be a multitude of things. And I'd even guess that most are not
Office related.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Publisher

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;310312

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/
"zed" <zed@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Have just updated from publisher 1998 to 2003 via proffesional office 2003
> and have found the "save as" function is terribly slow (as apposed to 98 ) ,
> opening "my computer" is also slow ??? can any one help with this issue ??

0
gsauer (5093)