Publisher 2000 mail merge #2

I am running XP home, have Works Suite 2002, but not Office.  When I try to do
a mail merge from Publisher, I get a message saying I need to install this feature.
To do so, I need to insert Disc 2 from Office 2000, which I don't have.

I was hoping to use ACT as my data source, but at this point, will be happy to
use any program if it allows me to do a mail merge.
0
B1 (229)

A small child turns to Ed, and exclaims: "Look! Look! A post from nancy
b <nancy b@discussions.microsoft.com>!"...
> I am running XP home, have Works Suite 2002, but not Office.  When I
> try to do
> a mail merge from Publisher, I get a message saying I need to install
> this feature. To do so, I need to insert Disc 2 from Office 2000,
> which I don't have.

You installed Publisher from Office 2000 Disc 2 (or at least, that's what
your computer firmly believes).
Try inserting your Publisher CD when asked for the Office 2000 CD2

--
Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher
http://www.mvps.org/the_nerd/

0
the_nerd (6342)

Linking files 2 ways

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

More Columns #2

ungroup object in publisher
Hi I did a project about two weeks ago I grouped the items and saved it ,now I want to alter some text but if wont ungroup If the text is still text and not an image, you should be able to edit it without ungrouping. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "docherty" <docherty@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:38CE759B-F3D4-4862-A00A-653ED3573C0B@microsoft.com... > Hi I did a project about two weeks ago I grouped the items and saved it ,now > I want to alter some text but if wont ungroup...

Offline Synchronization Problem #2

Contacts in Exchange #2

Goal Seek #2

Increment A2 from A1 and A2 Sum #2

OE autodelete OLD mail

Are there free upgrades to Outlook 2000?

outlook 2007 e-mail

How to import images from Publisher into Picture Manager?
I have images in Publisher that I need to import in to Microsoft office picture manager. How do I do this? Find the source of those images and save them. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Heatherwithaheadache" <Heatherwithaheadache@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B1B1DFC9-0639-49BA-8614-A5AC0DDB596D@microsoft.com... >I have images in Publisher that I need to import in to Microsoft office > picture manager. How do I do this? Right-click the picture, save as picture, or copy/paste to a folder. The Picture Manager will search for al...

2 different Qty in order details in northwind
Hi, im pretty new with access 2007, i decide to use northwind template. In order detail both form, i have 2 different Qty, the original Qty is the Qty that will link to Inventory and I add another field Qty1 for invoice purpose. For example, I got 1 roll of tape, 1 roll will be cut into 10 pcs. We need to bill according to customer request qty 10, but actual qty sold is only 1. Anyone come across this issue. How to modify it w/o effect the function? table/form as below:- ID ORDER ID PRODUCT ID QUANTITY (FOR INVENTORY) QTY1 (FOR INVOICE) UNIT PRICE AND SO ON Is there a...

form base authentication #2
This is killing me. I'm implementing form base authentication. I have SSL and everything working but for one problem when use won't to get to owa they type mail.domain.com which then defaults to http://mail.domain.com. the problem I'm having is that FBA need it to default to https not http. How can I get it to default to HTTPS with out telling the uses to type https? I am implementing this on a FE/BE environment wayne .. What I do is change the http port on the main site to something like 8080, and then create a new site that listens on 80. For that site, instead of...

Outlook 2000 calendar save as web page wrong dates.
Hi, When I save my calendar as a web page the dates are in error. This has just occurred in year 2005. Microsoft's site says it is a known issue but gives no details of how to resolve it. Anybody got any ideas? Regards Brian. Hi Brian, According to KB EN-US;891521 this issue is still under investigation. You can access this article by clicking on the link below. http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;EN-US;891521 Regards, Scott Atkins MCSE, MCSA Partner Technical Lead - Outlook Microsoft Technical Support for Platforms and Business Applications -------------------- ...