Publisher 03, how do I apply a change to all pages in a calendar?

I created a 12-page calendar - a full page per month.  How can I change a
font and have it apply to all 12 pages?  Similarly, how can I add a graphic
and have it show on all pages?  Thanks!
0
EddieP (1)

Click the font scheme, it should be on the calendar task bar, if not open it from the
format menu. Select a font scheme or create one of your own.
The graphic is simple enough, insert it on the first page, paste it on the next 11.
It should paste exactly where it was placed on page one.
--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/
"EddieP" <EddieP@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I created a 12-page calendar - a full page per month.  How can I change a
> font and have it apply to all 12 pages?  Similarly, how can I add a graphic
> and have it show on all pages?  Thanks!

0
gsauer (5093)
7/27/2005 4:44:37 PM
To add the graphic, I would use the Master Page option in view. Add it to the
master page and it will appear on all pages.

"EddieP" wrote:

> I created a 12-page calendar - a full page per month.  How can I change a
> font and have it apply to all 12 pages?  Similarly, how can I add a graphic
> and have it show on all pages?  Thanks!
> "EddieP" wrote:
>
>> I created a 12-page calendar - a full page per month.  How can I
>> change a font and have it apply to all 12 pages?  Similarly, how can
>> I add a graphic and have it show on all pages?  Thanks!

If one were to use Font Schemes, they can easily change all fonts in a
publication.
--
Brian Kvalheim
Microsoft Publisher MVP

confers no rights.

0
bkvalheim1 (519)

Awesome Must Have Calendar Picker
At least in my opinion :) It looks nice and has a in-cell launching point. Check it out: http://www.isamrad.com/excelcal/ ...

HOW DO i MULTIPLE PAGES
how do I change the multiple pages to 2 x 8? Insert - Page -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies" "Shaelyn" <Shaelyn@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B9E58687-79D1-41EF-B8DE-A2FBC0AD6D20@microsoft.com... > how do I change the multiple pages to 2 x 8? > ...

Publisher and HELP files
I read somewhere recently [can't find it now] that you can create a publication then export it directly as a .chm help file if you have HTML Help Workshop installed on your system. Is this true? No. You can create Help files with a Word file tho but not as a direct export. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] ~~~~~ How to ask a question http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 "flakjakk" <flakjakk@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B6A54644-A14F-4E26-B974-A05E1DB6DB24@microsoft.com... >I read somewhere recently [can't find it now] that you ...

Publisher 2011
Windows 7 / Publisher 2011 Is there a simple way to change the background color in a P2011 document? The 'Page Design', 'Backround' tab colors are limited and I see no way to add to them? In general, I'm finding it quite difficult to find answers to simple questions? Is there a good tutorial out there? - Thanks for your help, IM ...

personal.xls 03-13-10
Why does Excel 2007 open two workbooks when I open one of my saved workbooks? Whenever I open the workbook I want to work in, another book opens with personal.xls as the name. After I save my work, I have to close two workbooks, why is that? When you record a macro you have a choice of where to store that macro. One choice is Persoanl Macro Workbook..........Personal.xls This workbook opens when Excel is started. It is designed this way so your macros are available for any and all open workbooks. You can hide it so's it opens in the background and you don't have to...

How do I move data without changing an associated formula?
I have created an Excel worksheet which I update with new values each day (golf scores). I keep the last 10 scores but want an average of the last 5 scores. How can I move the data one column to the left and not change the averaging formula so that when I post the new score it still uses the original formula (sum of G5 to K5 devided by 5). If you put a "$" before any cell reference, it will "freeze" the formula value. So, if your formula references cell G5, you can use $G5 to freeze the column or G$5 to freeze the row or $G$5 to freeze the entire cell reference. ...

Privelevel change in status.html
hey everybody, i know i can display customers Pricelevel by QSRules.Transaction.Customer.PriceLevel in status.html but does anybody know how can i change this pricelevel for customers current transaction. Please anyhelp will be much appreciated. shoby You can change the PriceLevel at the time of the transaction using the Shift-F3 and setting the PriceLevel manually after adding the customer to the transaction. Or create 3 macros to do this for you. Rob "Shoby" <Shoby@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6714525B-9B61-4D69-8355-F152F97A931A@microsoft.c...

Printing with Office Publisher 2003
How can I print to within 5-6mm of the edge using Publisher and an HP 2110 printer? I am relatively new to Publisher and frustrated that unlike Word and Excel I cannot get near to the edge. Having not bothered to Google and see if her question was one of the FAQs asked - and answered - about six times an hour, Gaylerock wrote: > How can I print to within 5-6mm of the edge using Publisher and an HP > 2110 printer? I am relatively new to Publisher and frustrated that > unlike Word and Excel I cannot get near to the edge. Sorry, but those who don't first help themselves don...

Changing Office from one PC to another
Just bought a new desktop PC. I'm planning to keep the old one, but will use the new one for Office applications. Is there any problem with installing Office 2003 on the new one and deleting it from the old? Thanks, Craig "Williams" <cwillyATE@OOHAY.com> wrote in message news:YGfSm.23512$gd1.5822@newsfe05.iad... > Just bought a new desktop PC. I'm planning to keep the old one, but will > use the new one for Office applications. Is there any problem with > installing Office 2003 on the new one and deleting it from the old? > &g...

Printing from Calendar Printing Assistant?
Understand that there is a know problem printing from Calendar Printing Assistant to HP printers. I can print form my Outlook Calendar but not from Calendar printing Assistant. Is there any way to resolve this. I hav downloaded all Updates and reinstalled the printer drive. Perhaps save it/print it as PDF or XPS and then send that to the HP printer. Chuck wrote: > Understand that there is a know problem printing from Calendar Printing > Assistant to HP printers. I can print form my Outlook Calendar but not from > Calendar printing Assistant. Is there any way to ...

RUS did not process all changes
Hi all I did run a scan using Best Practices Analyzer Tool and get .."RUS did not process all changes"..as a message.I clicked the link and it require me to edit AD using ADSI which i have never used before. Do you suggest i go ahead and edit the nessary as per http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/exchange/Analyzer/e2e86e4c-772a-4fce-a784-f5291fdd7652.mspx?mfr=true or do i leave it as is because it wouldn't really affect my exchange box? Can anyone please help me. Thanks I've noticed the same warning against our Production Organization. I have one RUS co...

Repeating column headings on printed pages
(Office 2k3) How do I repeat column headings on printed pages in addition to page 1? Choose File/Page Setup/Sheet. In the Print Titles section, enter your row number in the Rows to print at top textbox, e.g.: $1:$1 In article <#x9SHIMeEHA.3684@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl>, "Sydney Lotterby" <sydney@infosearch.com> wrote: > How do I repeat column headings on printed pages in addition to page 1? Thanks. "JE McGimpsey" <jemcgimpsey@mvps.org> wrote in message news:jemcgimpsey-70DFCF.13391102082004@msnews.microsoft.com... > Choose File/Page Setup/S...

RE: Apply that important package from Microsoft Corp.
--docwdgugjjskegsgk Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="uifllptgbbuxyvwi"; type="multipart/alternative" --uifllptgbbuxyvwi Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="tuzesqqpiofqaw" --tuzesqqpiofqaw Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft Customer this is the latest version of security update, the "October 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which resolves all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three newly discovered vulnerabilities....

How do you change a system (unexposed) entity/string label?
Hello, I would like to change the label of the “Service” system entity, so that the name in the left-hand navigation pane changes. I’ve read in various places that this is impossible (because it is a system entity), however I have also found someone who has an example of how it is done: http://code.msdn.microsoft.com/MSCRM30Changinglabel However this does not appear to work. (I get an error regarding a unique key) I am using CRM 3.0 Could someone please enlighten me? Thanks, Steve On Jul 15, 1:57 am, Steve <St...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Hello, > ...

Excel Changes Links Improperly
We are having a problem where Excel changes links to other workbooks and breaks them. This comes up in the following scenario. Different users have access rights to different directories and have their drives mapped differently (i.e. to the directories they have access to). Sometimes a user modifies data in a file that has links to directories that don't exist for them. Of course the links don't work for them, but that's ok. What isn't ok is that when they save the file, Excel changes the links (apparently trying to make the links relative to drive where this use...

Links to jpg's in web pages (Internet Explorer)
Hi there, I'm running Windows XP Pro, SP2 and Internet Explorer 8. I've been asked to find out how to stop links to JPG's in a web page from opening up in Internet Explorer. So for example, I may have a web page open in Internet Explorer which has a link to http://www.fake-site.com/image.jpg. When I click on the link I want it to open the JPG in the Windows default application (which I've got set to Microsoft Office Photo Editor). Whatever I do, JPG's always open in Internet Explorer. For links to Word documents (for example), I can stop them opening in...

Vista automatically changes the volume mixer
Some programs in Windows Vista automatically changes the volume in the mixer. Is there a way to lock the volume so it never can be changed (untill you unlock it again). It's really annoying that you have to manually change the volume, because i play games where i need the sound. In advance - Thanks. If you can mention which programs you're referring to then that may help. Both Vista programs and games usually have volume settings within themselves that you can adjust. -- Jon "Thomas Andersen" <andersethomas@gmail.com> wrote in message news:af01...

Errors publishing reports
Hi all, has anyone come across this error when trying to publish a custom report onto the CRM server? "Unable to retrieve cluster members. Transport Error: Communication Failure" This occurs when you 'Save As' a report > Enterprise > the usual administrator name and blank password > Click Ok It will freeze for like a minute before popping up the error. This had worked before and now wonder why it isn't working now. I have re build the Crystal APS database and now am totally lost on what to do. If anyone has come across this problem, please help me! Cheers ...

Can I Apply Two Filters to Task View?
It seems to me that when I add a filter to a task view for something like category "does not contain" xyz, and then add right below that, category "does not contain" abc, it should show all of my tasks, but just not anyone that has xyz OR abc in the category. But, if I add the first filter, it seems to work ok, but when I add the second, it just makes all of the filtering not work. Am I missing something? when you use two of the same criteria they are OR'd together. Try using abc AND xyz as the condition (it works with some fields but may not work with all) or use ...

Changing Chart Location Problems
I am using excel 2007. When i move a chart from a worksheet to a "New Sheet" i.e. "Chart1", the chart does not show up in the new location / sheet. When I click on the new sheet "Chart1" all I see is a blank page. Please Help The beta did stuff like this, but the RTM version (i.e., the commercially released version) seemed to be fixed. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Tutorials and Custom Solutions http://PeltierTech.com _______ "*Dave*" <Dave@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7F18352C-9137-407E-923F-009E7628576...

converting publisher file to Word
I have designed a letterhead that I would like to convert to Word format. The file will convert the text but not the graphics. Is there a work around? I have saved it in pdf form but others can not use that unless they write a letter by hand. I'd like for people to be able to use the letterhead as a Word document. Of course, people can use a blank word document and print on the letterhead paper, but it would be nice to be able to do the above. Thanks, Chris A small child turns to Ed, and exclaims: "Look! Look! A post from Chris Ayers <cayers@carolina.rr.com>!"...

Page format in excel...
Hello all, I'm working on a sheet that I have set up to print in landscape format. which is just what I want for the first 12 pages... but I need the next two pages to print in regular Portrait format. This is all in one sheet. Is there any way to do that? Thanks to all, Confused Man You could only do this with two print jobs. Print 1-5 and then change the settings. (This could be done in code) and then print 6 & 7. You can get continuous numbering by changing the 'first page number' on the sheet tab in File>Page setup... to 5 -- HTH Nick Hodge Microsoft MVP - Exc...

Publisher 2003 11X17 paper set up
Is it possible to use 11X17 paper without Publisher dividing and printing 4 separate pages? If your printer can handle it, sure. Don't set the Page Setup as a booklet. -- Don - Publisher 2000� Vancouver, USA "Janet" <Janet@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3E216401-94E6-496A-AA4A-EFFF36FE8220@microsoft.com... > Is it possible to use 11X17 paper without Publisher dividing and printing > 4 > separate pages? Yes. Setup your printer for 11 x 17 first. Then setup your page. If your printer can handle 11 x 17 stock it should print correctly. ...

Should "Publisher 2002" be included in OfficeXP Professional vers.
I purchased Office XP Professional Version 2002 for a former computer. I have a new computer and have installed it on my new computer. Everything seems to be OK but I do not see Publisher 2002. Shouldn't it be included in Office XP Professional? D Casey Hi D Casey (D Casey@discussions.microsoft.com), in the newsgroups you posted: || I purchased Office XP Professional Version 2002 for a former || computer. I have a new computer and have installed it on my new || computer. Everything seems to be OK but I do not see Publisher || 2002. Shouldn't it be included in Office XP Profe...

GP v10 - home page
Just upgraded to Version 10 - and I've already got users complaining. One question - is there a way to remove the HOME PAGE? In version 9 you could turn it off, in V10 it only appears that you can remove your roles etc - but the "window" is still there? Pam, You can't remove the Home Page in GP10 altogether. You can remove the unwanted features like Outlook, My Reports and so on using Customize my page option. -- Thanks Janakiram M.P. MCP-GP http://janakirammp.blogspot.com "Pam" wrote: > Just upgraded to Version 10 - and I've already got users...