publication designs in publisher - can't have multiple ones?

i am trying to create a flyer in publisher. basically, i
have about 7 or 8 different sheets, all with the same
content, but i want to have a different publication
design for each one, so i can show my boss variations.
however, when i try to change the publication design on
say, page 3, it changes it on page 1. i can't seem to
have 7 or 8 different sheets, all with different
publication designs. is this because it sees all these
sheets as one publication rather than 7 or 8? any help
would be much appreciated. thank you!
0
callisto3 (2)

Read the HELP file how to turn off the Synchronisation.

--

"If you don't know where you are going,
any road will take you there!"

0
donotknock (1941)

Switching between multiple open windows
I ran across an option to change how to switch between multiple open windows on my desktop. It was an option to choose between hovering over a window or clicking on it. Thinking that only having to hover over a window to switch to it would save time, I selecting the option to hover... big mistake as it just became a big pain in the a_ _ for me. Now I would like to change back to one-clicking to change between viewed windows but can't remember or find where the option is located. Any help will be appreciated. -- rushl On 2/03/10, rushl posted: > I ran across an opti...

Exch. Server in Child Domain
Can a Parent Domain's public folders be synched to a child domain's exchange server? Sure as they are all in the same Exchange org. Nue "Dan Klinge" <Dan.Klinge@NOSPAMJERKArborMed.com> wrote in message news:uRS2KYKOGHA.2012@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl... > Can a Parent Domain's public folders be synched to a child domain's > exchange server? > On Thu, 23 Feb 2006 10:26:37 -0800, "Dan Klinge" <Dan.Klinge@NOSPAMJERKArborMed.com> wrote: >Can a Parent Domain's public folders be synched to a child domain's exchange >serve...

Drop line on only one data point in series
Is it possible to add a drop line to only one data point in a series? If so, how? I believe attaching an autoshape line to a single data point would also meet my needs. I would like to be able to have a single data point marked with a line that doesn't require repositioning every time I add new points to the end of the series, which is daily. Any ideas? An autoshape would move anytime a heavy truck drove by. You could add custom negative error bars to the series, where the range containing the values contained zero for each point except for the one you want the drop line for. Easie...

Publishing Free/Busy Time
I was reading in the Help section that I can set our PCs to publish each person's Free/Busy time to our local server. Can anyone give me any extra information on hos I do this? I went to Tools/Options/Calendar Options/Free-Busy Time and foudn where I can setr it to do that. THe question is how exactly do I specify where to publish the information to, and how do I get all my PCs to be able to retireve the informatino to make it useful to everybody? THere's no Browse button so do I need to just type in a folder such as (X:\schedule) or something different? Just can't get it to wo...

Excel-Multiple Cells Being Hi-lited
Sometimes when I'm setting up a worksheet and I left-click in a cell, multiple cells in the same column are hi-lited. After it happens the first time, it continues as I move through the worksheet, reducing my ability to get work done considerably. After some trial and error, it seems to occur when I've been adding and/or deleting columns and/or rows, after a header has been installed. I can move throughout the worksheet using the arrow keys, but it is a time consuming and cumbersome technique. I think the version I'm using is Office Professional 2007 (file extensi...

Old emails not displayed (Multiple PC's using same inbox)
I have 2 machines running XP and Outlook 2000. Both mahcines are setup to using the same Exchange Server email account. When i open outlook in one machine all mail are visable is the inbox, and new mail is received correctly. But if i opne Outlook on the second machine my inbox is empty. Any new mails will appear quickly then disappear. I cannot get the second machine to display old emails. If I leave the first machine off, all new mail will stay in the second machines inbox, but if I open outlook on the second machine all mail disappears and is shown in the first machines inbox. A...

CtreeCtrl multiple selection
Hi, Is there any simple way (samples) to set a CTreeCtrl has multiple selection feature? Thanks, Chi Try these: http://www.techsoft.no/bendik/ http://www.codeguru.com/Cpp/controls/treeview/misc-advanced/article.php/c723 http://www.codeguru.com/Cpp/controls/treeview/misc-advanced/article.php/c629 -- Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++] ajaykalra@yahoo.com "Chi" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:21bd01c4aa63$2e355d70$a501280a@phx.gbl... > Hi, > > Is there any simple way (samples) to set a CTreeCtrl has > multiple selection feature? Thanks, > &...

One Record Per Page Printing-Access 2007
Report for daily appointments for senior transportation drivers. Report is grouped by Driver. Keep together is selected. Detail band: Keep together-Yes; Force New Page-Before Section; Can Grow-Yes; Can Shrink-Yes Goal: Report generated so each driver has his/her own appointments. Orientation: Landscape, paper size 8.5 x 14, column width: 13.5729"; column height: 0.3069" When previewing in Print Preview one record per page is appearing rather than all appointments for a driver for a given date. I have the bands as narrow as I can make them. I am missing somethi...

Public Folder/OWA problem
We're running a pure Ex2k3 environment. I'm trying to setup a public folder where end-user software can be posted. This way, users can access our front-end OWA server outside of the network, open public folders, and then save the software to their local PC. The problem is that i get a "403 Forbidden" error whenever i try to download the file off of OWA. I checked that users had all permissions to the folder.. I found this TechNet article that describes something very similar (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/834743/en-us). The only problem is that it refers to som...

Restoring Public Folder to a Recovery Server
Hello, We have exchange 2003. We restored our PUB folder database to a recovery server (separe forest). We are able to mount the database but how can we acess it. We know exmerge will not work in this case and we tried installing outlook client but we can only see the default Public folder database. Thanks in advance Hi, "xmis1" <xmis1@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:6FCB9C1E-1D51-4FCA-9F82-6A3B85DFB510@microsoft.com... > Hello, > > We have exchange 2003. We restored our PUB folder database to a recovery > server (separe forest). We ar...

multiple users...again
My wife and I have road runner cable. We each have our own email account. We want to use Outlook 2003 to read our respected emails. I've tried to configure it so that we each have our own password for outlook for privacy of email. As it stands now, when I click on the Outlook shortcut on the desktop it asks for my password. I give it and it opens up my email folder. I tried to create a folder for my wife's email. I put a password on her folder. Now when I open outlook from the shortcut on the desktop, it want's my password. The program opens and then to get to her f...

Outlook 2003 Adding several Emails to Block Sender list at One Tim
I just upgraded to Windows 2003 SP 2. In the older version of Outlook, I could highlight several emails and add them to the junk senders list by selecting: Action/Junk Email/Ad to junk senders list With 2003, the option to “Add Sender to blocked senders list” is grayed out and I am not able to select it. What can I do to be able to use this? It is available when I select an individual email. ...

Publisher calendar, how can I show the previous/next month?
I need to show the past and previous months in blank days at the top of a per month calendar, but can't see how to do that. Thanks. Create a yearly calendar in a new publication. Ungroup, copy the separate months, paste to your main calendar. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Jennie" <Jennie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AF4CF698-ABB8-4F01-A667-CC6AA87A9732@microsoft.com... >I need to show the past and previous months in blank days at the top of a per > month calendar, but...

Restricting SubForm to One Record Entry Per Parent: Access 2007
Hello All, I have a one-to-one relationship between two table. I have successfully added the subform, but I get the option to add additional child records in the Datasheet View. This means that when a user tabs to the next row and enters data they get an error--and they should. Question: How do I restrict the subform to show only one row in Datasheet View? I hope I was clear. Feel free to ask for clarification. Thank you in advance for your assistance. Alcide, You have two options here. If the records are already added to the source of the subform you could set the &qu...

Copy NDRs to public folder
All, I have moved my postmaster mailbox into a mail-enabled folder, which is working fine. However, I cannot get Exchange to send copies of NDRs to the postmaster mailbox. If I select any other "true" mailbox, it's fine. Isn't this supported or am I missing something? Any help appreciated! -- Kind regards, Erik Cheizoo eXcellence & Difference - we keep your business running ============================================ Always test in a non-production environment before implementing Guidelines for posting: http://support.microsoft.com/?id=555375 ======================...

Microsoft publisher, how do I set it to show multiple pages?
I'm trying to show more than one page in a single viewing pane. As in for the use of a banner. You'd think that'd be a simple and accesable function. I don't see it anywhere... Print preview has this function. Not sure if this is what you are asking... -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com http://officebeta.iponet.net/en-us/publisher/FX100649111033.aspx "BrickShort" <BrickShort@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B42E0DAE-9DB6-4587-A157-3C2F5225FA02@microsoft.com... > I'...

Publisher 2003: How Do I "Flow" (rework) a CURRENT [saved] document?
Page Setup/Layout/Booklet/Landscape/Print two pages per sheet. With both Automatic and Manual "Two Sided Printing" the center page (both sides) is--- blank. At the bottom right, of each page in the document, is a "Text in Overflow" Icon. Right click does not present an option to--- flow, condense or correct. Thanks Johann Since you know the terminology, I'm a bit curious why you didn't look up "overflow" in the Help file. The very first link will tell you how to deal with this. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Johann B�cker&qu...

two sets of parameters..one query...but how?
I have a query to track when I must renew State Police Clearances AND Child Abuse Clearances. I want to use the "Between [date] and [date]" function on BOTH of the fields in order to bring up BOTH sets of dates for BOTH clearances.The problem I am running into is that when the query results come up, if one date doesn't meet the criteria NONE of the information comes up (even if the other date DOES).Any suggestions!??!?! Thanks in Advance....

multiple vendors or buying groups
Hello: I have a PO that may eventually be charged, by percentage to more that one vendor. So, they are buying a product that is say 25% to one vendor and 75% to the other. How can we do this? Any suggestions? Additional software? VB? Please let me know. -- Kate Hulit Asyma Systems Inc. ...

error no memory with one workbook
Hi I have a workbook 1 that i have been working on for many years adding new sheet macros etc But lately if i open workbook 1 on its own it is fine but if i try and open another workbook (with or without macros enabled) i get a message box say "Not enough memory" and will not let me open the second workbook, I have tried deleting all the modules and all forms thinking they might be the trouble, but still no joy If i close workbook 1 and open the other workbooks, they open fine and work fine macros etc so this leads me to think that it is workbook 1 that is creating the problem, h...

Supporting Multiple screen resolution
Hi How i can support multiple screen resolution with MFC? Thanks, Ritu What does this mean? Are you asking about dual monitor support? -- Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++] ajaykalra@yahoo.com "Ritu chawla" <rituc@momentum-tech.com> wrote in message news:u$xGo0GbDHA.2404@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Hi > How i can support multiple screen resolution with MFC? > Thanks, > Ritu > > Hi i am working on an application whose GUI becomes completely visible in 1024 x 800 size only. i need to give support or 800 x 600 also. how can i do this. rgds, ritu "Ajay Kalra"...

How do I get upgarde for publisher 98 to 2000 ?
I have set up the publisher 98 but I have installed in office 2000 on my pc. My system is run win xp so now microsoft update office 2000 SR-1 ...so what shall I do then . aknz2004 wrote: >I have set up the publisher 98 but I have installed in > office 2000 on my pc. My system is run win xp so now > microsoft update office 2000 SR-1 ...so what shall I do > then . ======================================= If you want Publisher 2000, you'll have to purchase a copy of the program. You cannot upgrade Pub98 to Pub2000...they are two separate programs. -- John Inzer return e-mail...

Importing data from several sheets, to one chart
I need data from many sheet into one chart (In its own sheet). I know how to do it when its from from sheet (In this example, sheet named Pernille) : =Pernille!$AS$10 I tried this : =Pernille!$AS$10;Aase!$AS$10 But the reference was not valid. Please help, I havent been able to find anything, not even in my E-learning. Martin, Probably the easiest way to chart data from multiple sheets is to create a summary range in a single sheet that references the other sheets with formulas. If you use this technique then all you have to do is generate the chart using the summary range as your sourc...

How do I publish incoming FAXES to a public Folder?
Hi, I would like to know if its possible to instruct the Microsoft FAX Service to publish all incoming FAXES to a public folder as PDF. TIA Ferdinand http://www.aloaha.com/portal/html/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=1 89#189 "Ferdinand Engelhardt" <fengelh@hotmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:eorN6#7EFHA.4052@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > Hi, > I would like to know if its possible to instruct the Microsoft FAX Service > to > publish all incoming FAXES to a public folder as PDF. > > TIA > Ferdinand > > http://tinyurl.com/6cdjb...

Multiple Forest Solutions
Hi All, I have a situation where a client is dealing with 2 seperate Win2K3 forests. What type of solutions are available when there is a fully transitive trust relationship between forests and two seperate Exchange orginizations? Some of the things they want to do is share calanders between the forests, share address books, ect. Any help would be welcome! TIA Paul Identity Integration Feature Pack (IIFP) to share the address books. Inter-Organization Free/Busy Replication Tool to share free/busy. If you google them, you should be able to find scenario walkthroughs, in addition t...