problems printing multiple copies on one page, only prints 1

Hi there I am trying to print four copies on one piece of A4 paper, the
system and printer resizes the document and prints it in the top left hand
corner, but no other appear on the same page
0
Gary103 (266)

Verify your work area is � or less the size of your paper stock.
When you go to print select

File
Print
    Page Options
        "Print multiple copies per sheet."

--
Don
Vancouver, USA

"Gary" <Gary@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi there I am trying to print four copies on one piece of A4 paper, the
> system and printer resizes the document and prints it in the top left hand
> corner, but no other appear on the same page

Excel button problem

projecting the notes pages in PPT 2007

print
how can i print from clistctrl without using CView This article might help you out. I haven't tried this one yet, but it's worth a look: http://www.codeproject.com/Purgatory/printlistctrl.asp Tom "mido1971" <mido1971@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FA6BFE63-983C-41E3-B95B-DE9491881E41@microsoft.com... > how can i print from clistctrl without using CView ...

Print Screen Key disabled

Question -Problem

AD Sync problem

WCF Client serialization problem

message delivery problems

Offline Synchronization Problem #2

Having problem with spoofing email

Over Time Pay rate 1.51?

Problem with Range

outlook 97 and express email problems

sys menu problem in MDI
I have an MDI with 3 childwnd. Whenever group of views from chiuldwnd type X is shown the childwnd Y views and childwnd Z views are hidden via ShowWindow(SW_HIDE) when changing the activate frame. it works. But when I press the minimize box on the ChildWnd sys menu, i C all the views no matter what type are them. I want that when I press the system menu the other views types will still be hidden and the views of the vurrent type will be shown as minimize, how di I do it ? 10x. J. ...

Problem sending encrypted email in OLXP

XSL Problem

Exchange 5.5 Restore Problem
Hello, I have an Exchange 5.5 server (SP4), running on NT 4.0 (SP6). We back it up with Backup Exec 8.5, with the Exchange Agent option. I am now in need to restore an old copy Information Store, from a last year's tape, to recover some information. I put together a server, with Exchange 5.5,NT 4, etc. All Service packs etc up to date, and Exchange was working fine. I then proceded to restore the Information Store. The file size of the priv.mdb appears to be correct, however, since the restore, the info store won't start. I receive the following error when trying to start i...