Problems printing from Publisher

This is wierd. Any document I print fro Publisher to my
Panasonic KX-P7100 laser printer gets enlarged by a
factor of four or more - so it only prints out the top
left hand corner (but enlarged). None of the other
programs on the computer do this. I've installed all the
updates and I've got the most updated drivers for the
printer.

Any suggestions?

Maybe uninstalling and reinstalling the printer would help. Panasonic has an utility
that will remove all the printer files. Starting fresh could be a solution, Publisher
is more demanding on printer issues than most applications.
http://www.panasonic.com/support/software/print_laser/las7100.htm

--
Mary Sauer MS MVP
http://dgl.microsoft.com/
"Marwc" <artfuldodger@facts.co.nz> wrote in message
> This is wierd. Any document I print fro Publisher to my
> Panasonic KX-P7100 laser printer gets enlarged by a
> factor of four or more - so it only prints out the top
> left hand corner (but enlarged). None of the other
> programs on the computer do this. I've installed all the
> updates and I've got the most updated drivers for the
> printer.
>
> Any suggestions?

0
laserdog (1122)

Here is fix for Windows file problems

Problem with CFTPConnection

Excel 97 Win XP calc problem?

Printing In Color
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) I am trying to print a document in word that is color but it is only coming out in black and white. How can I change the color settings on my printer? Word has no setting to print in color v. B/W -- that's a function of your printer & its driver software. The settings are available in the Print dialog in the Copies & Pages List, but exactly where the setting is located depends to a great extent on what printer you have. Some printers also have physical controls on the printer, itself, but that isn't common. ...

OL2002 Problem : HELP, SOS, MAYDAY

set print area #2

request to solve my problem #5

Publisher can not save file

OEM publisher 2002 Sp1-2

How can I print on 8 1/2"x17" paper?

Using Publisher 200 with Publisher 2003

How to change a background color with Publisher
How can I click on to a background color and change that background color to another color using Publisher? Ron Williams wrote: > How can I click on to a background color and change that background > color to another color using Publisher? ====================== Try these steps... Double left click the color you want to change and a Format screen should open that has a drop window with color choices. -- J. Inzer MS-MVP Digital Media Experience Notice This is not tech support I am a volunteer Solutions that work for me may not work fo...

Excel List Sorting Problem (Descending)

Print preview distorts objects
I have an XL2000 worksheet that has 4 controls on it (one command button, and 3 radio buttons). When I print preview the worksheet, once I close the print preview window the controls become distorted in size and location. Has anyone ever encountered anything like this? Thanks, Bill ...

Printing problem in booklet format

problem opening up program/file

Money deluxe 2007 password problem
When I update my bank account transactions I get a message saying that my account was not updated because my password is incorrect. I then go into account info and have to update my password. I save the update, but then it happens again sporadically when I open Money at later times. Is there a way to fix this glitch? ...

Printing a newsletter on 11x17 not in full size
I am trying to print my 4 page newlsetter that is 8.5x11 on 11x17 so that it is a folded newsletter. It prints on the 11x17 but it keeps printing small with crop lines. It is in the right order but not full size. PLEASE HELP What version Publisher? Are you using Publisher 2007? Are you setting up your printer first for 11 x 17? File, page setup, booklet, select custom size 8.5 x 11, click advanced on the right, select booklet in the pull down type 8.5 width 11 height -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Tam Nee...