Problem with Text box and Background

I am using the background as a temple for a form

I add test boxes where I want to have text typed in

The problem is when I print the page the text I have typed in isn't where it
is supposed to be

It is below the line of the background form

How do I solve this problem?

0
gmhull (1)

Web page?
Best asked in the publisher.webdesign group

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

"News" <gmhull@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
>I am using the background as a temple for a form
>
> I add test boxes where I want to have text typed in
>
> The problem is when I print the page the text I have typed in isn't where it
> is supposed to be
>
> It is below the line of the background form
>
> How do I solve this problem?

0
gsauer (5093)

Problems using accounts in a different currency from the base curr
I´m actually using MNY 17.0.120.1415 version, and one Bank account in a different currency from my base currency Euro. This account is in JPY, others inside Portfolio Manager are in USD or GBP. With the Portfolio Manager I haven't got any problems, each 15 minutes my accounts are updated. But with my bank JPY account isn't updated at anytime. I cheked the Currency Options at Program Options menu, making click in "Update Currencies" buttom. All those currencies was selected with "Update exchange rate online" What can I do? I forgot update now buttom in ...

text and formula in the same cell for excel
I am trying to do text and a small math formula in a single cell. Simply enough something like: "Two times Two is" =2*2 or preferably Cell*Cell Is this possible? and if so, how do I set it up so that the text stays text, but the formula isn't read AS text? Hi try ="Two time tow is: " &A1*B1 -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany JonARosen wrote: > I am trying to do text and a small math formula in a single cell. > > Simply enough something like: "Two times Two is" =2*2 or preferably > Cell*Cell > > Is this possible? and if s...

Search range and give me text with highest rating
I have a bunch of columns with one of five strings on each row: Approved Lodged Required Not Required Not Yet Assessed I need to search through a range (i.e. A3:J3) and pull out the string with the highest rating (Not Yet Assessed = 1 --> Approved = 5). The ratings relative and always constant (i.e. Lodged is alway above Required and Required is always about Not Required) Example A3 B3 C3 D3 Lodged Required Not Required Not Required I need a formula in E3 that recognises that Required exists in the range and takes p...

Word 2007 mixed document, graphics print, not text
Since I installed the beta of Office 2010, when I print a document with mixed graphics and text in Word 2007 only the graphics print. The problem is across printers and despite the fact that the whole document shows in Print Preview. I have been through the settings in Options and so far found nothing to make a difference. I have also run the Diagnostic tests with no result. The same file opened in Word 2010 prints perfectly. Ideas? Has 2010 corrupted the registry entry in respect of 2007? I did not have this problem before I installed 2010. ...

MS Money 2006: Why does the item dialog box sometimes not work?
I've got MS Money 2006 Premium. Most of the time when I'm entering purchases at places like Wal-Mart or Costco, I enter the total and then click the Split button to split the transaction. This brings up a dialog box in which I'll enter the individual items. As I enter them Money adds what's already been entered into this dialog box, and subtracts the total from the amount that I enter into the amount field in the check form. Except, all by itself, for reasons which are not at all apparent to me, MS Money will decided that rather than subtract the running sum from the ...

Full text index search does not work in cache mode
I've found that my Outlook 2003 clients , working in cache mode don't use the Exchange 2003 indexes for searching. Users using cache mode, start complaining about the time that the search operations were taking. Disabling cache mode, I can get faster searches because it uses the full text index on the server. Does anybody knows how to change this in order to use the indexes in cache mode ? Regards, Paulo Pinho Cached mode works from a local OST file. I don't think you're going to be able to do what you want, either use cached mode or discard it if you want the indexed s...

Problem with autoplay
Hi, I am running Windows XP SP3 Home Edition which is fully patched. Lately, I have discovered that when I put a DVD/CD in either a DVD burner or DVD ROM, I see the "Safely Remove Hardware" message in the sys tray. When I try to run task manager it gives me only a blank dialog box. I cannot start any of my applications ( same problem, blank dialog boxes). Rebooting the system clears up the problem but I can't insert any DVD or CD without the problem reoccuring. Is Autoplay corrupted? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, -Rich > I am runn...

Outlook 2003 Printing Problem
Hi all, We have outlook 2003 installed on a citrix farm & are having an odd printing problem. From any other application within the published desktop the printing is fine but when we try to print from outlook it tells us we have no printers installed. Anyone seen this before? Thanks in adanvace Stu news.microsoft.com wrote: > Hi all, > > We have outlook 2003 installed on a citrix farm & are having an odd printing > problem. From any other application within the published desktop the > printing is fine but when we try to print from outlook it tells us we have >...

Check Boxes #2
Hi, I wrote a 2 macros and these run when you click on check box A or B. One does a calculation with inflation and another without inflation. I wanted to put the checkboxes on a form. But I want the form to be permanently embedded on the sheet, because I think it would look nicer. I tried putting the checkboxes on a "image" from the control toolbox, but this didn't work. Do you have any suggestions? Thanks hi, all of what you have mentioned are objects and objects sit on top of the sheet and are not part of the sheet. check boxes can be add to forms(embedded if that ...

Calender Problems
Everytime I try to put something on my calender, I get this message: The operation failed. An object could not be found I have a brand new computer, brand new Outlook 2003. It just started having this problem today. Please help. Are you using a .PST file? If so, try running the Inbox Repair Tool against it to see if it finds any errors. Search your drive for a file called scanpst.exe and run it. -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** In news:35E3C5AF-27A...

Windows Explorer problems with Office 2007 documents (read only)
Some Office 2007 Documents [compatibilty Mode] Opens as 'Read Only' Rename + Saving not allowed -"already open in other application" Checked document properties -Read Only NOT set Closing and re-opening Windows Explorer sometimes works, other times Laptop must be restared, Explorer re-opened, then the Document can be Renamed, Deleted, Saved, Moved or Opens OK - sometimes If I save as a differnt name = OK, but to delete the old file I have to re-start Explorer or the PC -very frustrating as this doesn't always work either! If I use another File Manager (Paper ...

combo box on form to update different table
Access 2000, Windows2000 Several tables: ratings has fields: TrxID*, name, id, game, and shift, plus 20 others customers has fields: Cname,Cid, StAdd, City, and so on GAmes includes fields: name* Shift includes fields: shiftname* I have created a form to update the ratings table. problem fields on this form are lookups I want the name field to allow selection form those entries in the customer table and display the selected name and ID in two separate fields on the form, the ID should then be stored in the ratings table. The name( on the form is for user input selection only) since it...

OWA Front end box mail stores?
Hi, Does anyone keep the mail stores (I'm assuming we all have just one plus the PF store) mounted on their front ends? I was wondering if there is any reason to mount those stores? Thanks, Dan If you're running SMTP on it and mail is routed through it... Front-end server considerations in Exchange Server 2003 http://support.microsoft.com/kb/822443/ -- Bharat Suneja MVP - Exchange www.zenprise.com NEW blog location: www.exchangepedia.com/blog ---------------------------------------------- "Dan" <Dan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C35F87B6-C6...

Problem with Excel getting correct # of records back from Access
I have a qry in MSAccess that brings me 1316 rows, but when I go to excel and run the qry it only gives me 692 rows. It look like it isn't making it to the 2nd statement or the "Or" statement in the query. Looking at the data in Excel. I can't remember how to get this to pass all the records over to Excel. Here's my "Having" part in the Qry: HAVING ((([Tracking].[Type of Case])="Expedited" Or ([Tracking].[Type of Case])="Fast Track" Or ([Tracking].[Type of Case])="Standard Pre-Service") AND (([Tracking].[Appeal or Gr...

synchroniastion problems
Can anyone help me?, I seem to be having synchronizing problems with outlook 2000, 90% of the time I connect to my Exchange 5.5 server remotely via a dial-up. when connecting I can send/receive ok although outlook always wants to retrieve all 342 items in my inbox, yet I have setup synchronize for every folder that in outlook that I modify on a regular bases. Now my understanding of synchronize is that if you contact to the sever and you have delete a document that is local to your p.c/laptop the exchange will see this change and remove the copy of the file on server when you synch...

problem with CForm view
hi I am using five CFormtype views in my application. sometimes i want these five to be open. problem comes when i minimize one window then rest of the all other windows are also minimized and if I maximize one view all the others will be maximized. The problem is not there when i change the size by draging one view. can u pls help me thanks in advance with regards Harish ...

Need Help with Strange problem..
This evening when I open links in my Office 2003 Outlook mail program, it goes to My Documents (as well as the link I want).... How can I get this to stop? Thanks! Terri ...

Columns Problem
Hello Fellow Excel users, I have alittle problem which i hope somebody can point me in the right direction Picture my screen in excel Col A is a list of Names with Multiple entries for the same person Col B is a number ranging from 0 to 7 eg A B Joe Bloggs 1 Jim Smith 2 Joe Bloggs 4 Pete Smith 5 Jim Smith 4 What i want to create is another list where Col A is a list of names Just 1 entry per name Col B the sum of all entries for that persons name e...

disappearing text
Version: 2008 I am working on a word Project Gallery and one page in the doc. has text that is not recognized in the toolbox and it disappears as I scroll down the doc. I can't seem to locate it to edit or wrap around a graphic. I need help ASAP because i have have it done by monday. help please. bob What do you mean "working on a word Project Gallery"? The Project Gallery is a setup of starter templates. Are you working on a set of starter templates, or are you writing a document based on one of those templates? What do you mean "text not recognised"? ...

creating pdfs from publisher
I'm using Publisher 2002. When I create a pdf using Adobe Acrobat 6.0 from a Publisher document, sometime an outline (box) appears around graphic items in the pdf document, even though there is no box around the graphic in Publisher. I jumped from Acrobat 5 to Pro v7 but never had that happen. Is it just one document or several? -- JoAnn Paules Microsoft MVP - Publisher How to ask a question http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375 "btk" <btk@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FABAEFDA-5500-4934-9F5F-FD022318A64E@microsoft.com... > I'm using P...

Problem with playing DVD in WMP11
I'm trying to play a DVD I burned, but while the DVD is playing I cannot move the "progress bar" forward to move forward in the video. The fast forward button works, but I'm unable to slide the progress bar forward to advance to a later point in the video. I'm able to slide the progress bar forward on some of my DVDs, but not others. This happens with both DVD+R and DVD+RW discs. Why is this? What do I need to do to be able to manually slide the progress bar forward while playing the DVD? Does it have something to do with the DVD itself? I'm using Win...

finding exact text
Hi, I have in column A this codes: CS-5=A0 =A0 =A0RK-84499=A0 =A0=A0 CL-T-3X2-BR=A0 =A0=A0 =A0K-6227-VS=A0 =A0=A0 =A0CL-TC-6X4-BR=A0 =A0=A0 =A0RK-1059500=A0 I need to assign to each starting code a number like CS 1 K 2. I=B4ve tried this formula: =3Dif(isnumber(find("K-",A2))," 2", " ") And it works but it makes no code between codes RK and K. I=B4ve tried to use LEFT function, but still doesn=B4t work. Is therea solution for this? Thank you so much Based on your sample =IF(LEFT(I5,2)="k-",2,"") -- Don Guill...

Automatically number rows preceded by text
Hi. I apologize if this question has been asked in the past. I am trying to automatically number rows in a column that are preceded by text. ex. column, A1, PSC1; A2, PSC2, A3, PSC3, etc. I tried hightlighting a number of rows with the data entered and tried dragging the fill handle down, but that did not work. Your help is appreciaed! Thanks. Enter PSC1 in A1 Activate A1 Click on the little black square at bottom right corner of cell A1 Drag down Et voil�! -- AP (Excel 2000) <jazdwit07@aol.com> a �crit dans le message de news: 1149522163.064434.118760@u72g2000cwu.googlegroups.co...

Exchange problem #8
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0006_01C6AB4B.78809F30 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable We are running Exchange server 2003 enterprise edition with SP 2 on a = Windows Server 2003 enterprise edition in a Windows server 2003 active = directory native mode. The problem is that when any user sends out a = calendar item (or invite) to user S, the calendar item goes out to = everyone in the company. Some people can not even do anything with the = item because they get a message following the cal...

Mulit-Part Email with Text, but no HTML Content
Hi there, We've been getting a few emails from AOL clients where the message appears blank in Outlook 2000. If we take the message, do a save as Message Format, then open it in notepad, the text portion of the email is intact, but the HTML version just has the header tags and nothing else. Is there any way to get Outlook to show the message contents without having to do this work around? Could somebody identify what the issue is with the mail formatting from the AOL client that causes this to happen? Thanks, Lindsay. ...