Problem with Printing

Am trying to print out a 'tent' card in Publisher.  In draft it comes out
fine and folds perfectly but when I use glossy photo paper the two parts do
not line up and overlap when folded.  Suggest this is coz the thicker photo
paper is feeding through more slowly - any ideas?  Thank you.
0
B1 (229)

Problems with reports
Hi, we are having troubles with our MSCRM. We installed MSCRM on a demo-pc within our dmz. Everything works fine as long the user connects from the local company network. But if the user connects from external everything works except the reports. Even the list of reports isn't displayed within MSCRM. Has anyone a clue? Thank you very much for your help Chris are you using ssl on your external web as crystal will not work over ssl (so i have been told) "Chris" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1836101c41afb$9eb7dde0$a501280a@phx.gbl... > ...

How do I fix a sudden problem with sending and receiving emails f.
I have been successfully using Outlook as my default email program with my SBCYahoo dsl for some months and then I was not. The only thing I can link it to, possible, is that for a short while I agreed to allow Microsoft to monitor my use of their programs. after about a week, some of the programs didn't work as well and some other problems occurred, so a uninstalled that program. what happen now is that the process times out after receiveing a few of the emails and says that "connection was interrupted"-which is impossible since I am 'always connected' via dsl...

Problems with upgrading from Tiger to Snow Leopard on Word 2004?
I have OS 10.4.11 and use it with Office 2004 and EndNote 9 for a book I'm in the middle of. Everything is stable and I would prefer not to change until the book is finished. However, I'm having problems with some other software, and their help people say that I need to upgrade to Snow Leopard. If I do: (1) will it adversely effect Office 2004, especially Word 2004 and EndNote 9 (which contains more than 500 references)? (2) can I just do an OS upgrade or do I need the more expensive MacBox set that Apple recommends for Tiger users? (3) will it adversely effect MYOB, which h...

Problem with Windows Live Signin
I am currently used Money Plus Home and Business, and have problem sign in my Data with MSN Windows Live ID. I was recently chagne my Windows Live Messenger Login ID. As I read Money suppose to detect the change. Now how do I fix this problem. Thanks In microsoft.public.money, Luan Pham wrote: >I am currently used Money Plus Home and Business, and have problem >sign in my Data with MSN Windows Live ID. I was recently chagne my >Windows Live Messenger Login ID. As I read Money suppose to detect >the change. Now how do I fix this problem. Thanks See if this helps: http://s...

Can't open Entourage, Word database problem
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Entourage won't open because it doesn't recognize my identity, and I desperately need access to my older calendar events. And Word no longer has my projects listed; it says there is a database problem, but I used the DB utility to repair it with no improvements; I even tried reinstalling Office for the zillionth time and that did not help. In addition, my version is 12.0.0, and I cannot install ANY updates, and I've tried with all of them. don't know what to try next! On 10/3/09 8:09 AM, in artic...

Junk email problem...
We run a exchange 2003 environment and all of our users run Outlook 2003. We turn off the "junk email filter" in outlook but for some reason email is still going into our users junk email folders on their mailboxes. I am assuming somewhere in exchange this option is turned on and filtering this email. Any ideas on what I am missing? Thanks all Halve, I've been experiencing the same issue and have not found a solution for it as of yet. I've used group policies to disable the Junk Email filter in Outlook and have used the OWA Administration Tool to disable the Junk E...

How do I print a text file ?
Hi, I am new to the group and wonder if any of you could offer any advice. I am trying to print a text file directly from my visual c++ application to the default printer without displaying the print dialog What is the best way of doing this ? If it is not possible to print directly from a text file, what commands to I use in between CDC::StartPage () To print the following Hello, my name is Joe Bloggs How are you I hope you can help with this problem etc..... CDC::EndPage () Thanks in advance Paul Paul, More info on printing than you can comfortably shake a stick at: http://www....

can I print selected cells only within a worksheet
I have designed a simple template using text only for a unique advice note. I want to be able to add variable information within this template but need only for the variable information to print onto a pre-printed advice note. I do not want to hide the template as I need to see exactly where to insert the variables but I do not want it to print. Anyone help? Thanks. Maybe you can use this ? http://www.rondebruin.nl/print.htm#Hide -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl "martin hanley" <martin hanley@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AA062677-3...

Page SetUp Print Problems
A friend has a spreadsheet that is giving him some problems. We go to Page Break Preview and the sheet is 2 pages wide. My friend wanted to make 1 page wide so we dragged the blue line to the right to make it one page. Excel, instead of doing that, made it 20 or more pages. We went to the Page Setup and noticed that Excel had changed the scaling down to 10%. We wanted it to be 1 page wide by 6 pages long so we put that info in but Excel did not accept it. We thought maybe something was wrong with the sheet itself so we selected all the cells and cut/paste them into a new sheet - but it s...

record and print amounts in multiple boxes on 1099 forms
We have had several clients that have been very disappointed to learn that they can only do 1 amount box per 1099. For instance, they might need an amount for rents and one for non-employee compensation. I think it would need to be settable at time of transaction entry. One of our clients said they could do that in Quickbooks and was very surprised to learn that GP won't do it. -- BrianB ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in th...

Format problem #6
Somehow my formatting appears to be defaulting to time. Everytime I copy formulas or data from one cell to another the format changes to time. How do you stop this from happening? -- Gary If you land the cell pointer on a particular cell and cut-and-paste, then the format of the original cell will follow to the pasted cell. If you're encountering "phantom" formats then the cell may have been previously formatted. I tried to get a blank sprdsht to behave in the manner you describe, and couldn't. My error: this often happens to me when using cells formatted as dates or...

PROBLEM SIZING A TEXT BOX IN A FORM
Access 2007/vista I have a form in which I cannot adjust the text boxes INDIVIDUALLY. I click on a text box and it becomes surrounded by an orange border, indicating it is selected. But when I size it smaller or larger, all the other text boxes in the form move in tandem. I have not encountered this before and am baffled. Ideas? -- William ...

Problem in showing dialog boxes from a regular dll
Hi, I had a MFC application to be used as icon window (hidden). Also I had a regular MFC DLL exporting functions that will show MFC dll. All these functions are calling the AFX_MANAGE_STATE macro and PreTRansalte message is implemented. If the functions are called from any exe they work as expected even calling from my tray icon app is alright. Now I have merged some the resources (dialogs and string) of tray icon into my dll. Still tray icon works fine. There is another console application that calls my resouce dll to display dialog boxes as well and it also works fine. Now if my ...

problem with laptop client
hi everybody, i've got a lot of troubles with laptop client for outlook (CRM 3.0) i've installed MS CRM 3.0 in a win 2003 server, with sql2005 and exchange 2003. my pc is logged to a different domain, not the one with CRM, but these 2 domains are in trust between them. CRM via web works right. but if i try to install laptop client (but also desktop client) on my pc, i get an error (no communication or similar) when i run outlook (2003 sp2) during installation i put "http://192.168.0.100" (ip address of CRM server) when asked. do I have to put another ip address? or even if ...

Send mail problem #2
POsted this in outlook.general with no response so will try this group. APologies for the cross post but I am still unable to resolve this issue. W2K Pro will all patches and updates. Had Outlook running fine for a long time strictly for internet email at home. Worked on getting a VPN connection through our firewall at work. The VPN connection did work but I was unable to get my outlook to pull mail from our server once I reconfigured Outlook for Exchange. Uninstalled Outlook and reinstalled. Configured for my internet account only and now it will not send mail at all. The server properties...

Chart drawing problem in Excel 2003
Over the last few months I have had the same problem in excel with all charts where I've used a two colour fill effect for either a data series or background. When I use this feature the entire chart is only viewable in black and white and excel takes a long time to actually draw the chart. However if I print the chart or even copy and paste into excel all the colours are as they should be. The mpeg moving shows how excel draws an example chart when the chart sheet is activated http://www.paperlessbooks.co.uk/barchart_example.avi and to see how excel prints to pdf see the pdf belo...

Printing the contacts in Exchange OWA 2000 or 2003
Is there any way to cleanly print out all the contacts in OWA Exchange 2000 or 2003? You can print a mailbox's contacts from Outlook. As far as contact objects in the domain/enterprise, you'll probably need to script somethign to extract the data adn then you could format it with Word. -- -- Brian Desmond Windows Server MVP desmondb@payton.cps.k12.il.us Http://www.briandesmond.com "Srfrdrew" <Srfrdrew@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:07829507-865A-4F36-89B9-163D5034208E@microsoft.com... > Is there any way to cleanly print out all the contact...

Device problem
Hi, I've already spent several hours trying to figure this out, reading forums and suggestions, trying different things, and not succeeding at all. So, I decided to post my problem on here. I have a Samsung YP-S2 (Pebble). With the device, I had to install Samsung Media Studio. Everything was working great until a couple of weeks ago. I plugged in my device to add new songs, BUT Samsung Media Studio won't recognize it...so I can't do anything. Now, I noticed that My Computer lists the device as "unspecified" now. It used to list it as a portable devi...

print column labels with one row of data at a time.
I am a teacher. I have created my gradebook in excel. (I don't have access). I have 7 worksheets (one for each class that I teach). The worksheets are not exactly the same. I would like to be able to print out the top two rows (column labels) with each students data (row). This way the student can see row 1 (name of assignment), row 2 (points), their row (their personal data for each assignment). Any help?? Go to File > Page Setup > Sheet Then in the "Rows to repeat at top" highlight the label headings row(s). HTH -- _______________________ Naz, London...

How would you print a list of all the email addresses?
Exchange 2003 on AD 2003 IBM server. Need to print out a list of all user email addresses. How is this done? Probably select the user container and choose columns from the view menu and pick email address. Then choose export list under the actions menu. -- regards, Michael Abbaticchio MVP for Microsoft Exchange Server http://mvps.org/exchange "aspirin" <aspirin2004@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:040701c47a77$e697a010$a601280a@phx.gbl... > Exchange 2003 on AD 2003 IBM server. Need to print out a > list of all user email addresses. How is this done? Thank y...

problem with updating calendar appointments
Hi, I have a problem where sometimes a user will update an appointment in their calendar and send an update to all attendees. The updated information is accepted and show in the attendees calendar but when the user later checks the their calendar that updated information is missing. Has anyone else had this problem? Everyone is running Outlook 2007 with Exchange 2007. The user also has 1 Delegate with editor access to their calendar and meeting requests/responses sent to both delegate and themselves. Kind Regards I have the same problem with Outlook 2003 and Exchange 2003...

Printing radio buttons
When I print a sheet with radio buttons they display with shadows around them. Is it possible to change their properties so that they simply print the circular outlines of the buttons instead of the boxed shadows? ...

XPath problem #3
Hi all, How come the following XPath expression doesn't return any nodes? descendant::*[node()=SignerInfo] Here's how it's called on the document root node: XmlNodeList list = m_xmlDoc.DocumentElement.SelectNodes(sXPathExpression); Here's the XML: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?><Deal BPApplication="WCC" xmlns="http://tempuri.org/TestWCDealSchema.xsd"><Applicants><SignerInfo ApplicantType=""><FirtName /><MiddleName /><LastName /><SSN /><Adress><Street /><C...

Problem sending mail in office 2007 and windows7
Hi, I have a word template which in autonew makes a mail merge and sends e-mail. This have worked fine but now one of my customers have updated to windows7 and office 2007 and suddenly no mail is sent. I have other customers running XP and office 2007 were it works fine. But for this client the question from outlook is raised asking if its OK to send mail from an other application but no mail is sent. The code: Sub Autonew() Dim SQL_sats As String Registry_Path = "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\The company\Directories" Registry_Key = "CustDocs" Fo...

Problem with "=rand()"
I wrote if staements for a random number generator, yet they dont work with the random number generator. All I am trying to do is make sure two of the same numbers do not show up. Without the rand. the formulas work fine. HELP!!!! -- comotoman ------------------------------------------------------------------------ comotoman's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=27292 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=469176 post your formulas so they can be evaluated. what is the expected result? what are you getting as a resul...