problem with printing import of word table

Running Vista Ultimate 64-bit; office pro 2007 suite:

How do I get rid of the boxes when trying to publishing?

I need to import a table created in word 2007.   I can get the text box set
for margins and size, but I cannot find the command to keep the boxes
surrounding each row and column of the table from printing.

I apologize in advance for seeming so ignorant, but this is the first time
trying this kind of operation.

Your help is totally appreciated in advance.

Thanks

0
freddy (4)

Do you mean the borders? High-light the entire table, Lines, more lines, select
the pre-set grid, expand the color, click no line.

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

"Freddy" <freddy@nospam.net> wrote in message
> Running Vista Ultimate 64-bit; office pro 2007 suite:
>
> How do I get rid of the boxes when trying to publishing?
>
> I need to import a table created in word 2007.   I can get the text box set
> for margins and size, but I cannot find the command to keep the boxes
> surrounding each row and column of the table from printing.
>
> I apologize in advance for seeming so ignorant, but this is the first time
> trying this kind of operation.
>
> Your help is totally appreciated in advance.
>
> Thanks

0
mary-sauer (6480)
4/17/2008 6:19:25 PM
Thank you!  Thank you!  Thank you!  That worked beautifully.

"Mary Sauer" <mary-sauer@mycolumbus.rr.com> wrote in message
> Do you mean the borders? High-light the entire table, Lines, more lines,
> select the pre-set grid, expand the color, click no line.
>
> --
> Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
> http://office.microsoft.com/
> http://msauer.mvps.org/
>
> "Freddy" <freddy@nospam.net> wrote in message
>> Running Vista Ultimate 64-bit; office pro 2007 suite:
>>
>> How do I get rid of the boxes when trying to publishing?
>>
>> I need to import a table created in word 2007.   I can get the text box
>> set for margins and size, but I cannot find the command to keep the boxes
>> surrounding each row and column of the table from printing.
>>
>> I apologize in advance for seeming so ignorant, but this is the first
>> time trying this kind of operation.
>>
>> Your help is totally appreciated in advance.
>>
>> Thanks

0
freddy (4)
4/17/2008 10:23:18 PM
Glad to help, Freddy. Thanks for posting back.

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

> Thank you!  Thank you!  Thank you!  That worked beautifully.
>
> "Mary Sauer" <mary-sauer@mycolumbus.rr.com> wrote in message
>> Do you mean the borders? High-light the entire table, Lines, more lines,
>> select the pre-set grid, expand the color, click no line.
>>
>> --
>> Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
>> http://office.microsoft.com/
>> http://msauer.mvps.org/
>>
>> "Freddy" <freddy@nospam.net> wrote in message
>>> Running Vista Ultimate 64-bit; office pro 2007 suite:
>>>
>>> How do I get rid of the boxes when trying to publishing?
>>>
>>> I need to import a table created in word 2007.   I can get the text box set
>>> for margins and size, but I cannot find the command to keep the boxes
>>> surrounding each row and column of the table from printing.
>>>
>>> I apologize in advance for seeming so ignorant, but this is the first time
>>> trying this kind of operation.
>>>
>>> Your help is totally appreciated in advance.
>>>
>>> Thanks

0
mary-sauer (6480)

print
how can i print from clistctrl without using CView This article might help you out. I haven't tried this one yet, but it's worth a look: http://www.codeproject.com/Purgatory/printlistctrl.asp Tom "mido1971" <mido1971@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FA6BFE63-983C-41E3-B95B-DE9491881E41@microsoft.com... > how can i print from clistctrl without using CView ...

Excel button problem

Print Screen Key disabled

Question -Problem

RMS V2 and QSC Import
I have successfully imported several of my customers products using the QSC Import tool as a test but am unable to import the items with any association with sales tax? The default Sales Tax is TAX which is what I plan on using but once imported it creates a new item code TAX so now I have two? I plan on importing several hundred products and any help would be much appreciated. -Jess Reference- https://mbs.microsoft.com/partnersource/products/rms/downloads/releases/rms_so_importutility.htm i use the same tool but i dont tell the import utility anything about tax. import the items witho...

AD Sync problem

WCF Client serialization problem

Offline Synchronization Problem #2

message delivery problems

Pivot Table Question #5

Having problem with spoofing email

outlook 97 and express email problems

Problem with Range

Help with importing data

How to get to email from Word

sys menu problem in MDI
I have an MDI with 3 childwnd. Whenever group of views from chiuldwnd type X is shown the childwnd Y views and childwnd Z views are hidden via ShowWindow(SW_HIDE) when changing the activate frame. it works. But when I press the minimize box on the ChildWnd sys menu, i C all the views no matter what type are them. I want that when I press the system menu the other views types will still be hidden and the views of the vurrent type will be shown as minimize, how di I do it ? 10x. J. ...

Problem sending encrypted email in OLXP

Status in table PurchaseOrderEntryDetail
Hello, We're trying to populate serial # into the PurchaseOrderEntryDetail table and run across the column 'Status'. What are the possible values for Status column in this table? Most of the time we see status of '2'. What does that mean? Please help. Many Thanks & Best Regards, Nikki ...

XSL Problem