Problem with linked excel worksheet inside a publisher email templ

I have an excel worksheet that contains hyperlinks to our website inventory.
When I paste it into my publisher email template as a linked document so it
updates the publisher template I lose my hyperlinks in the email.  I have
tried everything.  If I click on the linked document and open up the excel
file the hyperlinks work its only on the publisher side that things are
messed up.

Help

invalid email address

Linking files 2 ways

Question -Problem

Excel button problem

Excel 97 #9

AD Sync problem

WCF Client serialization problem

Some Emails Cannot be Delivered

Attaching Contacts to new email

Looking for Excel Help

From time to time, I will recieve email from friends, family, or business...and when I get the email, I open it up to find nothing but white space. I can't find a common thing between emails. I just know it is very frustrating when I have to ask people to resend the email to me or to a new address. When I look at my mail on the server, it is fine. It is when I open Outlook and it downloads it to my desktop. I get nothing. Any ideas? Cheers.. vg Sorry, wanted to add that I am using OL2003 with WINXP and everything is updated SP wise. I am starting to see some articles on this...

New to excel

Emails #3

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails

Offline Synchronization Problem #2

message delivery problems

ungroup object in publisher
Hi I did a project about two weeks ago I grouped the items and saved it ,now I want to alter some text but if wont ungroup If the text is still text and not an image, you should be able to edit it without ungrouping. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "docherty" <docherty@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:38CE759B-F3D4-4862-A00A-653ED3573C0B@microsoft.com... > Hi I did a project about two weeks ago I grouped the items and saved it ,now > I want to alter some text but if wont ungroup...

learning Excel #3