Problem w/text wrapping in mail merge

I am creating envelopes and letters of one name are on two seperate lines in
the text box.  ie Mrs. Bessie Thrash and Mr. Carson Th
rash
Any Ideas on how to fix?
0
pvfishy (1)

Stretch the text box? Are the names on one line in the database?

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

"pvfishy" <pvfishy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am creating envelopes and letters of one name are on two seperate lines in
> the text box.  ie Mrs. Bessie Thrash and Mr. Carson Th
> rash
> Any Ideas on how to fix?

0
mary-sauer (6480)

Negative currency in E5, how to get "loss" text in A5?
If =E4-E2 formula in E5 shows a negative number meaning income loss, how can we have text in A5 say "Income Loss". And it would label cell as "Income Gain" if the number in E5 is positive? Thx. :oD Hi Try this, =IF(E5<0,"Income Lost","IncomeGain") in A5 HTH John "StargateFan" <IDon'tAcceptSpam@NoJunkMail.com> wrote in message news:lftgj610aeaqu3fnmepo1gkj6hv6tafba1@4ax.com... > If =E4-E2 formula in E5 shows a negative number meaning income loss, > how can we have text in A5 say "Income Loss". And it would lab...

How do I resize an e-mail newsletter?
I am trying to send out an e-mail newsletter, but when it comes through it is all crowded on the left hand side of the page. How do I resize it so that it fills the page? Emailed newsletters often fall short of our expectations for various reasons. We generally recommend newsletters be sent as a .pdf attachment to maintain the appearance that you've worked so hard at creating. -- JoAnn Paules Microsoft MVP - Publisher How to ask a question http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375 "ThreeLairds" <ThreeLairds@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6111E18...

How do you check your office e-mail when out of the office?
How do I check my e-mail when out of the office? more detail on your setup would be required to answer that. "Office e-mail question" <Office e-mail question@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:33B202BC-03CF-4CBF-93DC-A27639BA06A9@microsoft.com... > How do I check my e-mail when out of the office? If your office uses an Exchange server, then ask the mail admin if they have enabled Outlook Web Access, which allows you to view the contents of your Exchange mailbox via a web browser. He or she may also be able to set you up with a VPN, if your company uses...

How do I compare 2 text ranges and total?
I need a formula that will compare 2 separate text values and report based on specific conditions. Here is an example: B2:B120 (type) will have data entries of: RC RS N PC C2:C120 (pgm) will have data entries of: F T M E On my summary, I need to know how many pgms are of which type. Such as E has 2 PC, 1 RS, 1 RC, 0N. My summary is on another worksheet. On your summary sheet, create a list of your *unique* PGMs, say A2 to A5. List your *unique* TYPEs in Row1, from B1 to E1. In B2, enter this formula: =SUMPRODUCT((Sheet1!$C$2:$C$120=$A2)*(Sheet1!$B$2:$B$120=B$1)) Now, copy this formula...

Setup Entourage or SMS Text Messages?
Is there a way to set up my Entourage 12.2.3 up to send and receive SMS text messages? On 2010-03-15 11:39:49 -0400, Dunc Fowler said: > Is there a way to set up my Entourage 12.2.3 up to send and receive SMS text > messages? I really don't think so. Corentin On 3/15/10 10:39 AM, Dunc Fowler wrote: > Is there a way to set up my Entourage 12.2.3 up to send and receive > SMS text messages? SMS is not a mail protocol; it's a mobile text protocol. Most mobile phones have E-mail addresses that will receive mail and display it as an SMS message. Yo...

Temp files problem.
We have two public IP's. One is for VOIP the other for Internet Browsing. Temp files created on public IP used for VOIP are getting stored on another public IP, used for Internet Browsing. What could be the reason apart from Gateway Configuration Any Ideas, Please help. On Thu, 28 Apr 2005 00:26:04 -0700, Darbha <Darbha@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >We have two public IP's. >One is for VOIP the other for Internet Browsing. >Temp files created on public IP used for VOIP are getting >stored on another public IP, used for Internet Browsing. >What could be ...

OWA Problem #6
Hi, When i try to access my mailbox through OWA then after authentication the page hangs on loading inbox page and the mailbox does not load on the page. Can u pls tell me the solution for thais problem. Regards, Abhishek. Hi abhishek Do u get any HTTP error O DO u see any mailbox info on the page Check this Msoft lin http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;31453 http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=%2fsupport%2fexchange%2fcontent%2fwhitepapers%2fwhitepapers.as ...

new e-mail
???????????,??????? ???? ? ? ?: ????@???? ????: whitehorse@myway.com ????: ????@???? ????????????? | ???? ...

linking workbook problems
I have 2 workbooks and need to link cells. All I should have to do is do a = then open the other book and click on the cell I want to link, but it doesn't work. It won't allow me to higlight a cell or anything... Any ideas? Protected in a odd place Please email at pkley(at)adtelcom.ne Thanks! I bet you don't really mean open--maybe swap to the other workbook/worksheet??? A worksheet could be protected in a manner that won't allow selection, but then you wouldn't be able to select the range normally either. Can you select your cell on that other worksheet normally? Maybe...

Copy an Drag cell Formula Problem
I am suddenly experiencing a problem when I try to copy and drag a formula across a number of cells. For example, I have two different data series in columns A and B and I want the product of the two in column C. Thus, in cell C1 I put “=A1*B1.” I then highlight C1 and drag the formula down the C column. My expected result would be “=A2*B2” in C2, “=A3*B3” in C3, etc. But what is happening is that the results for “A1*B1” is appearing in every cell of column C. However, when I highlight C4, for example, the formula appears as “=A4*B4” but the product is the same as that found in C1 ...

Drop down text box when cell is selected
Hi, I've got a spreadsheet that I need to modify. There are some cells that have drop down 'text' boxes associated with them that are activated only when the cell is selected. There is no indication on the cell that there is a 'comment' attached - they're not inserted comments. I've looked in the code for anything relating to 'activation' but there's nothing there at all. Any one got any ideas on how this type of user help box is generated? Regards Roger Look at Data>Validation Thre must be a list attached HTH -- AP "Roger" <roger.b...

Odd problem
Just opened a financial workbook that has several several columns. The data in one column is missing for the past five days. This column is updated daily and the data was current as of yesterday but now it is missing. I would understand, if only the last days information was missing (could have forgot to save), but not the last five days. Has anyone else seen this problem or have an idea what happened? Thanks Ted Just a guess. You have multiple workbooks of the same name--but in different folders. And you're opening the wrong one every once in awhile. Ted wrote: > > J...

Linkedcell protection problem
Hi. I am new to Excel (and discussion groups!). I am wondering if someone knows how I can fix this problem. I have a combobox that uses the linkedcell property to put a value into another cell. I am protecting the entire sheet except the combobox. The problem is that this protection is stopping the combobox from putting the value into the other cell. Any idea how I can get the value from the combobox to go into another cell and yet still protect the cell from users editting it? Thanks. -- Karin Karin - try this if I understand your dilema. I dont know what Excel you are using but in g...

Ex2003: enabling a user to send emails from a different e-mail add
Question: how can I enable a user to use a different than his primary e-mail address as sender in Outlook's "From:" field? Environment: Exchange 2003 SP2 + Outlook 2003 I was first assuming every Exchange user is able to use their e-mail addresses as sender address in Outlook's "From:" field (that is, all the SMTP addresses configured under "E-Mail Address" in Active Directory Users & Computers). But this is not true. Only the primary address can be used (otherwise Exchange 2003 rejects the message). A working, but not very convenient solution...

How change MS mailing list address? MS login fails to recognize old--or new--address
Without signing up for Microsoft's Passport, how do I get the company to change my email address on its mailing list? At the bottom of the email messages I get from MS, it has a link to subscription changes. When I get there and attempt to login, it does not recognize my email address/password combination. So I entered my old email address to which MS is still sending its list mail and requested that my password be sent to me. It does not recognize the address after I type in the several characters the window displays. If I type in my new email address, the same thing happens I'm ...

Circular Reference Problem
I can not seem to solve this problem. I have a simple worksheet that I need to design. All is well except this problem. I have a cell that is blank. I want to input a number in a different cell ( 5) and have it added to the first cell (now 5). I get this but the problem is tomorrow I want to enter a new number (2) in the second cell and have it added to the new total from yesterday (5) to create a new total (7). Basically what I want is a running total in the first cell that increases by the a new number input in the second cell. Something like the memory process on a calculator where y...

CRM Email Router problem
When I run the CRM Email router on our SBS 2003 R2 server the following error occurs immediately without delay: Incoming Status: Failure - The remote server returned an error: (440) Login Timeout. Heres the error fro mthe event viewer: #26090 - An error occurred while opening mailbox support@domain.com. System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (440) Login Timeout. at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse() at Microsoft.Crm.Tools.Email.Providers.HttpDavRequest.SubmitXmlCommand(HttpWebRequest httpWebRequest, String body) at Microsoft.Crm.Tools.Email.Provide...

Auto moving mail to a Personal Folder
Hi, Is here a way to program a rule or something that I can use to move my email from the inbox to a personal folder that are X days old? in other words, not have to deal with the problem manually? Thanks! George. George D, Lake <NoSpam@Spam.com> wrote: > Is here a way to program a rule or something that I can use to > move my email from the inbox to a personal folder that are X days > old? in other words, not have to deal with the problem manually? Sure. Use AutoArcvhiving. -- Brian Tillman But can I tell it to use a personal folder that already is in use? &q...

Quote won't merge to Word 2007
Attempting to print a quote. Opens up Word 2007 with note to press the CRM button in either the Add-in ribbon or the MailMerge ribbon. It shows up in neither. Macros are enabled. Is this issue isolated to one client? Do you have the CRM Client for Outlook installed? If so you can initiate Mail Merge from the Outlook client as this method does not use a Macro. Regards Dan "mnicks" <mnicks@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3EF7E431-ADFE-478B-B79F-886F5ACA19EA@microsoft.com... > Attempting to print a quote. Opens up Word 2007 with note to press the ...

Forward Existing e-mails in Exchange
Using Exchange 2003. Some of our users cannot access their mail boxes directly so we use ADU&C => <user> => Exchange General => Delivery Options => forward to forward the users e-mail through a contact we had set up for them. However, until this is set up, e-mails accumulate. Then only new e-mails get forwarded. Is there any way to forward the existing e-mails in the account other than logging into the account and creating a rule or otherwise forwarding them? Thanks for any help on this. -- Matt Hickman On 19 Jun 2006 09:39:33 -0700, hemojr@gmail.com wrote: >...

merge multiple quotes into one order?
is that possible in CRM 3.0? Thanks in advance for any help! ...

find problems
hello, I want to let excel find in a range of cels a certain tekst and get the number in the cel right from that tekst. The tekst is in the range sometimes more than once. If that is it has to calculate the sum of the numbers in the cells right from the tekst. Greets Ivo Hi not really sure what you want to achieve then more trhan one occurence exist. Could you post some examples -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "ivo bodewes" <ivo.bodewes@wanadoo.nl> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:417a6c61$0$76540$b83b6cc0@news.wanadoo.nl... > hello, > > I want to let e...

Mysteriously Shifting Lines and Text Boxes
I need to call out only certain points on my charts and so I have been using the Arrow and Text Box tool from the Drawing toolbar. If I open the file later, I sometimes find some of the lines and boxes have shifted. But it doesn't occur on all graphs. I have done a search already but it doesn't quite do what I'm looking for. I need a means to enter my own comment/label and point to the datapoint. XY Chart Label makes a label but doesn't create an arrow to correspond. With the amount of the datapoints I have, I would have to create an arrow which could easily shift ...

Repost problem importing Pst file
Sorry to repost it but I really need it. ====================== Hi, I've got a pst file form Exemerge that is about 2GB. I used the Pst2gb to cut it off 500MB and used Scanpst to fix it. Now I can copy and move within this pst file but I cannot export or copy or move any message out of this pst but I can copy a message into this pst. Size of this pst is just 83MB after I removed most unwanted e-mail but I still can't export from it. It just said "Can't move the items" Do you have any idea to help me fix this up? Please help. Thanks, Tony. Have you...

What exactly is "frequently-used text fields" looking in?
Gurus, Running Outlook 2003. When you do an "Advanced Find" anywhere in the Folder Tree you get three choices at the top underneath "Search for words" subject field only subject field and message body frequently-used text fields What exactly is "frequently-used text fields" looking in? -- Spin it depends on the item type you are searching for. In contacts, it's name and address and notes field. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2007/...