Problem Sending a Document as an Email

I work in Publisher 2003 and I understand I am able to send a document I've
created as an email.  However, I go to File-Send Email-only to find that the
option Send Document as Email doesn't exist.  The only option under Send
Email is Send Document as Attachment.

How do I fix this and send a single page document as an Email?  Please help!!!

Thank you!
0
cpadams (3)

cpadams wrote:
> How do I fix this and send a single page document as an Email?  Please help!!!

Do you have Outlook 2003 or Outlook Express 6 installed and set as your
default email client?

--
Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher
http://ed.mvps.org

"Ed Bennett" wrote:

> cpadams wrote:
> > How do I fix this and send a single page document as an Email?  Please help!!!
>
> Do you have Outlook 2003 or Outlook Express 6 installed and set as your
> default email client?
>
> --
> Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher
> http://ed.mvps.org

0
cpadams (3)

invalid email address

Question -Problem

AD Sync problem

Excel button problem

WCF Client serialization problem

Some Emails Cannot be Delivered

Attaching Contacts to new email

From time to time, I will recieve email from friends, family, or business...and when I get the email, I open it up to find nothing but white space. I can't find a common thing between emails. I just know it is very frustrating when I have to ask people to resend the email to me or to a new address. When I look at my mail on the server, it is fine. It is when I open Outlook and it downloads it to my desktop. I get nothing. Any ideas? Cheers.. vg Sorry, wanted to add that I am using OL2003 with WINXP and everything is updated SP wise. I am starting to see some articles on this...

Offline Synchronization Problem #2

Emails #3

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails

Document Viewer installer error

Document Template question
It's legal for a document to have multiple views into it's data, but when CMultiDocTemplate is created, it is only passed one runtime view class. How are multiple views handled in the document template context? Should all views of your document be derived from the class passed to CMultiDocTemplate? This is confusing me because MDI AppWizard did the work of setting up a document view class for me, but now I'm just using a child window with an imbedded static splitter window to show two different views of my document, and these views have nothing to do with CMyProjectView that...

message delivery problems

Having problem with spoofing email

outlook 97 and express email problems

Problem with Range