Printing Shipping Labels

Can anyone tell me how to print a single address label rather than a page of identical labels in Publisher
0
anonymous (74722)

Using Publisher 2000, this is how I do it.

Select a new clean work area, usually an 8�"x11" or an A4.

Arrange
Layout guides
Fill in Margins, number of columns and rows of your label stock

Copy a label into the cell of your choice.

Print

P.S. I usually work from the bottom up.

--
Don
--------

"BernyBolt" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Can anyone tell me how to print a single address label rather than a page
of identical labels in Publisher

0
Engineer1 (288)
12/8/2003 8:21:35 PM
Hi BernyBolt (anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com),
in the Microsoft� newsgroups
you posted:

|| Can anyone tell me how to print a single address label rather than a
|| page of identical labels in Publisher

In addition to Don's great advice, visit my site at http://www.kvalheim.org
and check out the tutorials and templates on labels/business cards. This
will help you with exactly what you need.

--
Brian Kvalheim
Microsoft Office Publisher MVP

confers no rights.

0
publisher (1244)

Printing Multiple Ranges
I have a worksheet that has 16 different ranges (entitled Page1, Page2, ..., Page16). I want to print each page in its correct order. So I go to Page Setup and make the print area be "Page1, Page2, Page3" and so on. But instead of keeping the ranges in that order, it converts them to cells so the print_area becomes J139:ER193. This wouldn't be a problem, except that the pages aren't in the correct order in the worksheet, so when I print I get page 6, 7, 8, 13, 1.... So I ask, is there a simple way to do this in excel? I also tried to write a macro to do this, a...

printing 100 pages of word file
I want to print 100 pages of a word file. I want to print two pages per sheet. I also want to use the front and back of the sheet. First i want to print odd pages (front of sheet) and then even pages (back of sheet). However when I do that the printed back of the sheet is upside down with respect to the printed front of the sheet. How to prevent this upside down problem? -- labview1958 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ labview1958's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=32123 View this thread: http://www.excelfor...

Print Column Headings on multiple sheets
I have a budget that when printed is one page wide and three tall. How can I add the column headings to the second and third pages? click file/page setup and click the sheet tab click the icon next to rows to repeat at top select the rows click the icon again and then ok -- Gary Keramidas Excel 2003 "wx4usa" <wx4usa@gmail.com> wrote in message news:19421c6b-0ea5-4524-8574-8dea96d44bde@22g2000yqr.googlegroups.com... >I have a budget that when printed is one page wide and three tall. How > can I add the column headings to the second and third pages?...

Right Margin gets cut off when printing a tri-fold brochure
Why is it that when I attempt to print a tri-fold brochure on my HP Deskjet 1220c, all the preset margins on the brochure template print just fine except the right margin. The right margin is invariably cut off and is approx. .5" instead of the preset margin of .25"? What are your printer's limitation? Open WordPad, file, page setup, input zero into the margin settings, WordPad will default to your printer's margin limitation. You will have to adjust your brochure accordingly. -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.mic...

Printing Copies or multiple worksheets produces mult jobs
When I print multiple copies of a worksheet or I print an entire workbook that contains multiple worksheets, Excel breaks the print job up into multiple print jobs of (apparently) random size. This creates a problem for instance, when printing 2 sided because the printer "resets" after the first print job and the subsequent print jobs do not carry the requested attributes (2 sided, in this case). Has anyone experienced this problem. Any fixes? Thanks. BGW wrote: > When I print multiple copies of a worksheet or I print an > entire workbook that contains multiple wo...

Wrong labels print
When I print more than 1 different ILC using the label wizard it prints the correct total number of labels but all of then are the field-values for the first label in the list. example 3 OF Ilc 39725 and 2 of Ilc 39730 will print 5 of Ilc 39725 I have tried different Ilcs and have the same problem If I use a Avery Label it print OK. I'm running V 1.3.1002 on XPPro w/SQLEXpress The Eltron code is below ... 'BM_HangTag [INITIALIZE] N ZB Q278,20+0 R0,0 S1 D7 [LABEL] LO506,4,56,1 LO506,237,56,1 LO506,5,3,232 LO559,5,3,232 A200,190,3,4,2,1,R,"BETH MONE" A260,230,3,3,1,1...

favorite label printer
What's your favorite brand/model of label printer? I have a barcode blaster direct thermal printer but need to buy a thermal transfer printer for items that receive direct sun exposure. We have a high-end store (or maybe I'm overly picky) so I'd love a 300dpi printer so the labels look as good as possible. Plus we do sell some items that use jewelry tags. I've called my reseller and the only printer they have any experience with is the barcode blaster. Sadly, they're not even very knowledgeable about RMS. So I can't count on them to help setup new labels. An...

each cell is printing as an individual page
I created a new spreadsheet and it was working just fine when I put it away. now when I open it and try to print it all the cells want to print as individual pages. does any one know what can cause this? hi, first time i ever heard of that. just reset the print area. high light the area you want printed goto file>print area>set print area >-----Original Message----- >I created a new spreadsheet and it was working just fine >when I put it away. now when I open it and try to print it >all the cells want to print as individual pages. does any >one know what can c...

Can the X Report print showing only the open, shift and closing am
I would like to have my employees count and close out their draws. However, I do not want them to see any of the company sales numbers, etc. I just want the employees to print the report which would show the open, shift and closing amounts for all the tender types. I thought I had seen in the security set up a way for this to be done, but I can not find the information. Any ideas? Yes the X report can be setup to print showing only the Open, Shift and Closing data. There is no setting in security or elsewhere to hide the information, you would need to customize the X report to do th...

excel 2003
I've got a problem with excel 2003. When I select some sheets to print them in 1 print job, it splits the printjob to 2 seperate printjobs. This normaly is not a problem, but since I want to print to pdf, pdf-printer will regerate 2 files. Does anyone know how to solve this problem? I searched the internet allready, but I only found 1 solution. This is to set quality all to the same option, eg. all to 600 dpi. This solution only work for excel 97, but I tryed it anyway. Did not work :-( Some ideas? Maybe you can provide more details. I created a workbook with 4 worksheets. I select...

I give up, help, trying to print duplex but
I am printing some tages that say NG in red on front & OK in green on back, I have tried everything but they always come out with just a little bit of difference in margin where they don't line up to cut out, they are about the size of a credit card. I have all my margins all down to 0. Please help me figure this out, I could use this in so many different things I have to do. Thanks in advance. Debbie Using a non-proportional font like Courier? -- Jim "DKR" <DKR@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E1D7D8DB-E963-46E3-B822-F42B8A2D786B@microsoft.co...

Print Frist 2 pages in First Page Tray & others in other pages tra
I use one tray for Headed Paper and another for plain paper. Using macro i print first page of the document to the headed paper and remaining pages in plain paper tray correctly. Now to be more eco-freindly, to avoid wastage of papers, i need to print the second page of the document to the headed paper back side. So ideally i need to Print Frist Two pages in First Page Tray & reamining pages in other pages tray (which is already duplexed). Need to if this is possible. Code --declare Dim sPrinterName$ Dim sPortName$ Dim nFirstPageTray Dim nOtherPagesTray -- assig...

Using VS2005 to ship legacy code for XP and Windows 2000.
If you want to publish a Windows application that runs on Windows 2000 or Windows XP, using the latest compiler (Visual Studio 2005), you can do so. Without requiring that you ship megabytes of code from the VS2005 runtime libraries (MSVCRT80.DLL and MFC80.DLL). Follow these steps: 1) Install the Windows Server 2003 SP1 Platform SDK (April 2005 Edition). The April 2005 PSDK bundles the VS 2005 compiler (version 14.0) and its associated include headers and libraries. With VC6 installed it allows you to link VC6 compatible apps for 32-bit applications. 2) You won't be able to use th...

Excel: printing with hiddent columns
My worksheet with hidden columns in the middle should fit easily on one sheet, but print preview shows a page break after the hidden columns. Apparently the width of the hidden columns was included. How do I get the print setup to ignore the hidden columns when determining page breaks? ...

Multipage printing
I am trying to do multipage printing with the MFC. I've already read "Printing: Multipage documents". OnPrint gets called for each page of the document. The MFC help says to "move the viewport origin and the clipping region to ensure that the appropriate portion of the document gets printed." I am calling SetWindowOrg to change the origin, but the MFC help skips explaining how to determine the origins. Clearly, the origin is trivial for the first page, but the origin of the second page depends on how much was printed on the first page. How does one determine the size ...

Print TextBox
I have TextBoxes on a graph, but they do not print. In FormatAutoShape > Properties, Print object is checked, but it will not print. Any help on how to get them to print will be appreciated. Regards I'm guessing this refers to charts embedded in a worksheet. When you added the text boxes, was the chart selected? If not, the textboxes were added to the underlying sheet, and selecting the chart to print it only prints the chart itself, and no other elements. Select and cut the textboxes, select the chart, and paste, then reposition the textboxes as needed within the chart. - Jon...

Print a barcode in a remote printer
We are developping an application with Visual C++ version 6 and MFC under windows 2000 And we need to print a page contening a barcode. We use a remote HP LaserJet printer 2300n, and I have seen that already exist some modules like a truetype or some dimm slot of Jetcaps mark. I would like to hnow if someone have already done this king of aplication, how did you done to success it Moreover, I´m not yet an expert in VC++, and I´m looking for information about how to print to a remote printer Thanks for your information To print to a remote printer, I juse use CopyFile() and then th...

Throwing two dice and print out the total of each throw
in the days of line numbers i build a short programme to simulate the throwing of two dice with a screen print out the number of times, a particular number randomly came up . My question is can this run using Access VB ? Any constructive advise would be most welcome . The old code is as follows: REM THROWING 2 DICE CLS INPUT "How many Throws", N Dim A(12) FOR M = 1 TO 12 A(M) = 0 Next M FOR T = 1 TO N X = int(6 * rnd (1)) + 1 Y = int(6 * rnd (1)) + 1 Z = X + Y A (Z) = A(Z)+1 NEXT T CLS PRINT TAB(5); "Total" ; TAB(25); " Frequency" PRINT...

Ship-to address on Purchase Orders
Hello, I'm using Great Plains 8.0 and having trouble figuring out the assignment of ship-to address when using a different address for each line-item. Everything works fine if I have a ship-to address for each line item but I get a blank ship-to when the line-item does not have a ship-to address. I found an article in the KB, #909722, that addresses this but I have tried putting addresses in both locations that they specify but I still get a blank if the line-item does not have a ship-to. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you I recall this issue from some time back. I...

heading of printed message
Hi there.... i have a problem with outlook 2007. i have two accounts A and B; A is default. I send a message with account B and all is Ok. My problem is when i print the sended messages: the heading of the messages sended with account B has the name of the account A (the default one). How can i fix it? many thanks __________ Informazioni da ESET NOD32 Antivirus, versione del database delle firme digitali 5737 (20101227) __________ Il messaggio � stato controllato da ESET NOD32 Antivirus. www.nod32.it Luca wrote: > Hi there.... i have a problem with outlook 2007. > i have tw...

Failure to Print
I tried printing a spreadsheet but the rows from 73 onwards could not be printed at all. They are not even visible in the Print Preview. Can I know what are the possible reasons? --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Hi courtesio99 Clear your Print Area in the File menu -- Regards Ron de Bruin (Win XP Pro SP-1 XL2000-2003) www.rondebruin.nl "courtesio99" <courtesio99.z8x4a@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:courtesio99.z8x4a@excelforum-nospam.com... > I tried printing a spreadsheet but the rows from 73 onwards could not be > printed at...

Data Labels #6
On the Chart Options there is an option DATA LABELS. This option lets you print the following VALUE, PERCENT, LABEL and LABEL + PERCENT. Is there any way that you can print the Value and the Label. Or is there anyway you can modify any part of what you want to print beside the section of the pie chart. You can manually change the text within each data label. This is rather tedious, so you can download one of the following Excel add-ins, which allow you to select a worksheet range to use as labels for your points; both are free, easy to install and use. If you want any particluar lab...

print a certain row as the header on each page
I would like to print the same row on each page as the top row. It is not the top row on the first page. Michelle, Go to File/Page Setup Under Page Setup go the the Sheet tab For the selection - Rows to repeat at top, go the cell reference and select whatever row you want to repeat. hope that helps. Max -- MAX258 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ MAX258's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1538 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=476017 ...

Print form without command button.
I need to know how to print a from without the command buttons showing. Thx for your insight. On Mon, 29 Oct 2007 14:59:03 -0700, Sokan33 wrote: > I need to know how to print a from without the command buttons showing. Thx > for your insight. Set the button's Display When property to Screen Only. It's on the button's property sheet's Format tab. Note: Form's are designed for data entry, manipulation , and display, not for printing. You would be well advised to create a report with the data you wish to show. If you wish to display the data within the form'...

Outlook 2000
Hi, I have a problem with my Outlook 2000. As I often receive long Emails containing the complete discussion thread, I somethimes only want to print the first page. However different to all other Applications, Outlook denies the Option to select or restrict the amount of printed pages, only 'even or odd' pages can be selected. Does anyone has a clue? Bye, Tobias ...