printing publisher on 11x17 double sided

I am printing a newsletter on an 11x17 page double sided.
Pages 2 and 3 print out upside down. I rotated the two
pages in Publisher but it didn't select the background.  I
am wondering if there is an easier way to do this.  Do I
have to print one side first and then do the second side
separately.

Thanks
0
ameskin (2)

Yes, you are correct.

Brian Kvalheim
Microsoft Publisher MVP
http://www.kvalheim.org

0
publisher (1244)
7/25/2003 3:21:17 PM
What type of printer? Many printers have an option for this -- for instance,
I can choose top/top or top/bottom duplexing.
"Adrien" <ameskin@aci-hq.com> wrote in message
> I am printing a newsletter on an 11x17 page double sided.
> Pages 2 and 3 print out upside down. I rotated the two
> pages in Publisher but it didn't select the background.  I
> am wondering if there is an easier way to do this.  Do I
> have to print one side first and then do the second side
> separately.
>
> Thanks

0
robin7252 (6)

reports that print after the stock count
Hello: To the best of my knowledge, the only report that automatically prints at the end of a stock count is the exceptions report. A client claimed that, during last month's stock count, a "quantity report" of some sort automatically printed. They conducted a stock count this month and were surprised not to see this "quantity report" automatically print. I don't think that there is a such thing as a "quantity report" printed after a stock count. Is there? I advised the client to print the Historical Stock Status Report, since this other report...

Publisher 2003 Graphics
I recently purchased Publisher 2003 as a stand alone program...at least I thought so! When I try to access any of the clip art from Publisher, it prompts me to enter the Office XP Media Content disk. I don't have one. I seem to be able to use the other features of the program. I looked all over the box the program came in and nowhere does it say that Office XP is a requirement. Can anyone shed any light on this for me? Thanks so much! Candy Pub 2003 comes with a minimal amount of clip art. The rest is accessed online. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "can...

Printing Problems
When printing calendar event or a note Outlook fail with an error. The printers work fine with emails. Does any one have a suggestion on how to correct this problem? Thanks, Steve ...

Printing Charts to Adobe
We are having problems printing charts from Excel (2007) to an Adobe (Acrobat 8) .pdf file. The pdf file is blank. Does anyone know how to get around this? Hi, Not sure how you are going about this but I tried this and it worked: 1. Select the chart 2. Choose Office Button, Save As and from the pop-out choose PDF or XPS The Save As PDF is a free Microsoft Download -- If this helps, please click the Yes button. Cheers, Shane Devenshire "Bern Notice" wrote: > We are having problems printing charts from Excel (2007) to an Adobe (Acrobat > 8) .pdf file. The pdf fil...

Printing multiple report based on a list
\Hi Folks, I create a workbook for a benchmark test that will allow me to target specific items where a student may need to improve. But at the end, I create a report with all the questions and corresponding student's choices for those qestions. Every time you select a child name you have a report for that child. My question is how to print the report for the entire class so every child can see his/her performance on the test? -- Ti Moy I don't know how many students and questions You could setup a different worksheet for each student Do the first perfectly ulilizing ...

Publisher 98 will not reinstall
Had a major crash and ghad to reload everything from scratch. My Publisher 98 will not reinstall from tjhe installation CD. Message after entering CD Key, name and organization just says installation unsuccesful. I completely wiped out the previous installtion, cleaned the Registry, etc. (Even though the Registry is cleaned each attampt to install brings up my name and orgnaization. Where are they hiding?) Still no go. Any thoughts? Do you have an anti-virus software installed? Memory-resident programs or TSR (terminate-and-stay-resident) utilities can conflict with the installation ...

Publisher 2002 Fatal Exception
I am running publisher 2002 on a Windows 98 OS. Everytime I open a publisher file or start a new wizard, I get a fatal exception OE at 0167:BFF9DFFF Any ideas on this one? What Are Fatal Exception Errors http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;150314&Product=w98 Could be any number of things, bad memory, corrupt driver... -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://www.msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Lauren Olsen" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0e9f01c4a659$2b88eaf0$a401280a@phx.gbl... >I am run...

Purchase Order Printing
I'm trying to print a modified POP Purchase Order Blank Form to a printer and all that comes out are blank sheets. If I print to screen, I see the report as it should be. As soon as I send it to the printer, I just get blank sheets. The report works correctly on other computers, and I tried re-importing the report on the messed up computer, but it did not resolve the issue. If I just print a blank POP Purchase Order Blank Form to a printer, it prints fine...with X's in every available space in the form. I'm out of ideas, let me know what I can try. Thanks. ...

need help working in publisher 07
when i open a blank document it looks very squatty...the measurements are bigger across the top of the page and narrower along the sides of the page, even tho both are in inches. Do you mean your page is landscape instead of portrait? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies" "rebecca" <rebecca@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D569716A-8BBE-4FBF-89B6-5DD7E519E1D3@microsoft.com... > when i open a blank document it looks very squatty...the measurements are > bigger across the top of ...

PIVOT tables and publishing thrm on a webpage
Is there a way to publish a pivot table in a html page but still kee exactly the same funcitonality that you have on a Excel spread sheet either by converting it to a java applet or something else . Any hel would be much appreciate -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com ...

print folder in table style
Hello all, My CU wants to print a list of files in a folder. He use Outlook 2002. Click Other Shortcuts -> My computer -> choose a folder -> Click the print icon on toolbar -> choose Table Style -> print preview The header and footer can be printed properly. However the content is blank. I mean: there is no file in the list. I can print properly at my side. However at the CU side, there are 2000 users encounter the same problem. And there are four kinds of printer. All have this problem. Any suggestion? Thanks! ...

Embedded Fonts in Publisher
Why do I get a message about embedding fonts every time I open my files? How can I have it set as default to have them embedded without asking me? Thanks. Indian Publisher wrote: > Why do I get a message about embedding fonts every time I open my > files? How can I have it set as default to have them embedded without > asking me? Thanks. Do you mean embedded or missing? When you use a font in a publication it isn't embedded unless you specify (and many designers won't allow their fonts to be embedded). If Publisher cannot find an installed font it will promt you every ti...

How do I stop my Publisher 2003 document from saving as a webpag.
When I save a particular publication ( a newsletter) in Publisher 2003 as a Publisher 2000 document (so I can work on it elsewhere) it opens as a web page instead of a print document. When I convert it back to print, I lose a few inches of print on the left page that just don't print even when I change the margins. The missing print shows on the screen normally, it is only in print preview and on paper that it cuts off. Can I stop this from happening? Can I retrieve the missing print? Please help! You may have to reconstruct this publication. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://off...

Slow print preveiw Excel 2003 SP3
Intermittenly when I click on print preview, it is as if Excel is hanging, it takes a long time before the print preview appears on the screen. Also when I click on "setup" on the print preview screen the same thing happens. Any help will be appreciated. If you change to a different printer, do you have the same problem? If no, then I'd visit the printer's web site and look for newer versions of the printer driver. Gabriel van Rensburg wrote: > > Intermittenly when I click on print preview, it is as if Excel is hanging, it > takes a long time before the print ...

PUB file crashes Publisher on open
I have a publisher file that crashes MS Publisher on open, even tried some recovery programs and they crashed. Is it a lost cause? How to troubleshoot a damaged publication in Publisher http://support.microsoft.com/kb/198256/en-us -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com http://officebeta.iponet.net/en-us/publisher/FX100649111033.aspx <dmahlitz@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1161174335.508250.183640@m73g2000cwd.googlegroups.com... >I have a publisher file that crashes MS Publisher on open, even tried > some rec...

Problems with Publisher 2000 and Windows 2000
One of my clients started having problems with Microsoft Publisher 2000 last week. Whenvever she tries to run it on her Windows 2000 box, Windows installer comes up and asks her to insert her office CD, she does, and then she receives an error message saying "The installation source for this product is not available." She is an administrator of her own machine, but ironically, the user "administrator" can run publisher without any problem. I have had this problem with the first disk of Office 2000 in the past, and microsoft was able to resolve it by sending a pr...

Cell identity when printing comments on separate page

Printing Font color
Can anyone tell me how to print normal text in a color other than black? Have tried all types of fill for text (both black and gray) and still always prints BLACK. Ellen this would be an issue of your printer driver - not Publisher. The issue you describe is unknown in Publisher. However, we can get to the bottom of it for you. What version of Windows and Publisher are you using? Is this 'normal text' in a Text Frame or WordArt? What brand and model of printer are you using? -- ...

[more of a 'c' question really] Converting doubles to strings without getting scientific notation
Hello hello.. I'm using _gcvt in a dialog to display a double, but when it gets small the string appears in scientific notation ie 0.02 become 2e-02 Is there another conversion routine I can use to prevent this? I have a not terribly scientific customer who would prefer a straight forward decimal display. Thanks "Zardoz" <thing@thing.thing> wrote in message news:122lvvkvicks85nka58iugok64ba0plpem@4ax.com... > Hello hello.. > > > I'm using _gcvt in a dialog to display a double, but when it gets > small the string appears in scientific notation ...

Print Preview
I have posted an excel spreadsheet that colleagues access through Internet Explorer. When the spreadsheet is accessed the print preview command is no longer on the menu, BUT print preview is available in Excel and Internet Explorer normally. I have right clicked the toolbar and the option is just not available. Help!! Stewart Walker MOS Excel Expert (not that good though!) Do you mean that you right clicked the toolbar, chose Customize and then under command tab chose categories, file and the icon was missing from the command list? --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.co...

Print a letter from a workflow
Hi, Is it possible to run a workflow that would print a letter. In other words when an accout is created (with certain conditions), letter a is sent t the printer. then wait 2 months then letter b is sent then wait 2 months then letter c is sent. All of these letters would need to be a template (ie with name address tags) Thanks in advance On Dec 8, 7:01=A0pm, Tango <Ta...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Hi, > > Is it possible to run a workflow that would print a letter. > > In other words when an accout is created (with certain conditions), lette= r a > is ...

Print part of contact list
I have a list of contacts. This contains their names and addresses, phone numbers, etc. I want to print out just their names in one long list. I can't see how to exclude the addresses, etc from this list. Can anyone help here? Thanks Rob Graham Use a mail merge. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Rob graham" <rttgrahamwow@btinternet.com> wrote in message news:X_WdnbHs0L8HlrLbnZ2dnUVZ8vydnZ2d@bt.com... >I have a list of contacts. This contains their names and addresses, phone >numbers, etc. I want to print out just their names in one long list. I >can'...

Gantt Chart Missing One Task Line When Printed
Hello! I am completely stumped here with Project 2007. When printing the gantt chart line 30 of my plan is blank. The line number is there, but the task info and bar is blank. It shows up in print preview. All other lines show up fine and the rest of the project prints fine as per my print settings - just missing one line! Printer drivers are updated, software has current update - anyone ever heard of this? I really appreciate your help! Hi Jean, Do you see a different answer if you turn off 3D bars? Tools > Options, View tab. There were some early problems with 3D ...

2 panel brochure printing in publisher
I am trying to print a 2 panel brochure in publisher and when I print preview everything fits but when it prints pages 1, & 3 get cut off. I would like all the pages to fit and print so the pages are aligned when folded. its an 8x11 normal sheet. I don't know which margins to use to make it print correctly. Please help! Have you setup your brochure as a booklet? Do you know your printers margin limitations? A tutorial is here: http://ed.mvps.org/Static.aspx?=Publisher/horidiag -- Mary Sauer MVP http://msauer.mvps.org/ "Dominikin" <Dominikin@d...

Using VBA to Print PDF Files
Hi: My customer has PDF spec sheets for their inventory items. When a pick ticket is printed, they wish to print the PDF spec sheets for each item on the pick tickets. I am very comfortable with the report event structure and know exactly how to get to the PDF files using VBA, but I am having a problem getting the docs printed. I've taken two approaches: 1. Drop ACROPDF.dll onto a User Form in the VBA project. To do this, I created a procedure on the form as shown: Public Sub PrintPDF(FileName As String) AcroPDF1.LoadFile (FileName) AcroPDF1.printAll PDFPrinter.Hide End Sub T...