Printing Publisher booklet without two-sided printing possiblity?

Hey,

I´m a bit frustrated for the moment!!! I want to print on a non-recto-verso
printer a booklet which I made in Publisher. Why isn´t there an option like
in Word print even or odd pages, or even better when choosing print all, that
Publisher tells me to turn my pages to print the backside of my booklet!!!
Why didn´t those Microsoft guys think about that!!! I wold really appreciate
some help, concerning this topic!

Thanks in advance!
0
Frusty (1)

How to print even and odd pages by using VBA in Publisher
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/294748/en-us

When you print your booklet, view, clear two page spread. Print current page,
click no to the query. Turn your page over, go to page two, print current page,
again click no, and so on...

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

"Frusty" <Frusty@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hey,
>
> I�m a bit frustrated for the moment!!! I want to print on a non-recto-verso
> printer a booklet which I made in Publisher. Why isn�t there an option like
> in Word print even or odd pages, or even better when choosing print all, that
> Publisher tells me to turn my pages to print the backside of my booklet!!!
> Why didn�t those Microsoft guys think about that!!! I wold really appreciate
> some help, concerning this topic!
>
> Thanks in advance!

0
mary-sauer (6480)

Use a picture as text
I recently saw a brochure made with MS Publisher that had text that was made from a photograph. Does anyone know if this was done in publisher and if so how it's done? It was a picture of a truck on the road seen as several letters to form the picture. The letters looked like word art. Thank you "KathySam" wrote: >I recently saw a brochure made with MS Publisher that had text that was >made > from a photograph. Does anyone know if this was done in publisher and if > so > how it's done? It was a picture of a truck on the road seen as several > letter...

Difference between two dates
Is there a way in which i can determine the difference in date between the date stored in a field and the end date of a query request? example: Field has date of 1/1/07. Query asks for a date range. Date range given is 1/1/07 - 1/31/07. I want to be able calculate the difference between the end date and the field date If the field name is Field1, and the query asks for a parameter named [Wot End Date], use: DateDiff("d", [Field1], [Wot End Date]) -- Allen Browne - Microsoft MVP. Perth, Western Australia Tips for Access users - http://allenbrowne.com/tips.html Reply t...

Exel only prints to a file
Running Windows 7, with MS Office 2003 SP3. Excel will only print to file, and not to my printer (Canon MP980). Have searched all print to file options, and everytyhing seems OK (the print to file option is definitely unchecked). This is only happening with Excel, all other applications (including word, PPT,) print fine. Have uninstalled and re-installed office 2003, and re-installed print drivers, but nothing works. All advice and suggestions gratefully accepted. I have the same issue that just appeared (had been working fine) -- running Windows 7 and MS Office XP Professio...

Problem with printing listbox bigger than one page
Hi, I created form "Invoice". It contains few list boxes (like: Brand, Product, Price, etc.). Each list box is big enough to display 50 items. It works in this way: user is chosing product from table Products_tbl and clicks on "Add to invoice" button which adds to each list box new item containg apropriate information about chosen product. At the end, user can print the form. Before it was limited, and user could put max. 50 products on one invoice, but I wanted to get rid of this limitation. I did it in this way: after 50th item, with each added product I extend list boxe...

Expiration date to a printed document
This is what I'd like to do: When someone prints the document it displays an expiration date on the document. ie: Policy and Procedure hardcopy is only good for the day it was printed. thanks I'd suggest a PrintDate field - with the appropriate formatting and supporting boilerplate text. -- Cheers! Gordon Bentley-Mix Word MVP "Jessica" <Jessica@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3F871D71-0A25-4E2F-8783-01E0A20456F8@microsoft.com... > This is what I'd like to do: > When someone prints the document it displays an expirati...

Publisher 2003 Printing Problem #2
I am experiencing a problem printing to printers from Publisher 2003. If the printer is added via printui.dll as a Per Machine Printer connection publisher will not print to it. All other printing from windows works fine. If I add the printer just to the user's profile, then printing appears to work just fine. For some reason Publisher 2003 is unable to print to per machine printers setup from a network share via printui.dll. Any help or suggestions? I can find nothing in the knowledge base to help. Why is Publisher affected in this way? The rest of Office prints fine...

How do I get the top 4 rows of a spread sheet to print on each pa.
I am trying to get the first 4 rows of a spread sheet to act like a header. I have done this in the past and can not remeber how to get it to do it again. File>Page Setup>Sheet>Rows to repeat at top Carlos "joetut" <joetut@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:34B0388D-3EDB-4086-BE76-C0B6A192A3B2@microsoft.com... > I am trying to get the first 4 rows of a spread sheet to act like a header. I > have done this in the past and can not remeber how to get it to do it again. ...

How do I make door hangers using publisher?
Is this even possible? Mary Sauer has a website with a generous collection of goodies including door hangers. Take a look at just above George Washington's portrait (way down the page) at, http://msauer.mvps.org/publisher_projects2.htm -- Don - Publisher 2000� Vancouver, USA "medinapie" <medinapie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:986B8199-C9B5-46CE-8F2F-C772BE5C21BC@microsoft.com... > Is this even possible? I have a sample on my web page. Scroll down -- on the left. http://msauer.mvps.org/graphics.htm Some cute ones here that you could mod...

Both sides of a report page
Is there a way to utilize both sides of a report page as if printing a book? On Wed, 9 Jan 2008 08:06:03 -0800, TRS <TRS@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Is there a way to utilize both sides of a report page as if printing a book? Yes. But it is dependant on the printer your using, not on Access. Chuck -- ...

HELP! When printing Invoices from a batch, it is giving me wrong totals.
This happened to me once before, and I can't remember what I had to do to fix it. For some reason, it seems that my reports.dic was corrupted, but I can't remember. We had to print the invoices individually for them to print correctly, very time consuming. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks Julie Forgot to add this: Great Plains 6.0, Pervasive 2000 (Novell 4.11) On Thu, 26 Aug 2004 19:45:37 -0500, julietta carpentieri <potato@newsguy.com> wrote: >This happened to me once before, and I can't remember what I had to do >to fix it. For some reason, it seem...

seperating categories to view/print on desktop.
Looking for help related to MS Outlook. I have MS Outlook 2002 and use it to synch with my HP PDA. I have my work, personal, and family calendar items in the same Outlook file. From what I understand I have to have them in one file for my PDA to get the data. I can easily sort the different items on my PDA by assigning them to one of the three categories. BUT - when I am on my desk top computer I cant get them to display (on my screen) or print in seperate categories. I want to be able to view and print them seperately. Any ideas? You can easily set up custom views to filter based o...

How to change default printing parameters on Excel & ......
How to change the default printing parameters on Excel & keep them changed for future workbooks. Example: Normally I use Printing margins 0.25 on all directions, but default printing margins are 0.75. I want to change them to set 0.25 as DEFAULT. If you start a new workbook and change the page layout (for all the sheets), you can save it into your XLStart folder as Book.xlt. Excel will use that as the basis for new workbooks. You can change a lot of settings that way--including orientation, headers/footers.... Amjad wrote: > > How to change the default printing parameters ...

Crashes after printing invoices
Money Small Business 2005 crashes after printing. Searched the newsgroups, but didn't find any relevant solution. -Max Hate Microsoft This is often caused by incompatible printer drivers. I would suggest that you check with the printer manufacturer to see if there's a newer or OLDER printer driver available. Also, make sure that the driver you're using is compatible with your version of Windows (XP, 2000, 98, whatever). -- "Max" <maximus@portvista.com> wrote in message news:uquQPHWXFHA.2124@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl... > Money Small Business 2005 crash...

Publisher 2003 Viewer is needed
Can Microsoft create a free viewer program for .pub files like they have for the other programs in Office? Can they? Yes Will they? Unlikely Mike Larry M. in Illinois wrote: > Can Microsoft create a free viewer program for .pub files like they have for > the other programs in Office? Larry M. in Illinois <Larry M. in Illinois@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > Can Microsoft create a free viewer program for .pub files like they > have for the other programs in Office? Could they? Yes Is it profitable for them to do so? Probably not. W...

Publisher 2007, file too large.
I have recently installed publisher 2007. When I try to save any files bigger than 1.5MB it takes a long time in trying to save it and then gives the message: The file is too large. Delete some objects and save again. I never experienced this problem with Publisher 2003. Any suggestions/help will be appriciated. How much RAM are you running? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies" "Mr. E" <Mr. E@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C0DEBB6E-695D-425B-A754-4AB1C45C3CF2@microsoft.com... >...

user created shapes non printing
I started have a problem with vision 2002 that I have not noticed before. When I create a new shape, by default, it assumes the non-printing properly under FORMAT � BEHAVIOR. Also if I group a set of "printing" shapes the group will become non-printing. Can I change this behavior? How are you creating the new shape? Also are you using layers in your document? -- Mark Nelson Microsoft Corporation This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "Robert" <hammer_757@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:9ec427f7.0409231005.576...

Cells print so small I cannot read numbers. How do I fix?
I have been working with page break. Now I have the grid on 1 page..but it is far to small to read. now when I try to spread it back to 2 pages, it just takes the same tiny microscopic type and spreads it into 2 pages. I am stuck printing tiny type. How can I get the grid cells back to a size that is readable. It sound like you have selected Fit to 1 page in File > Page setup > Page > Scaling. Either select to fit it to 2 pages or select Adjust to 100% size -- HTH Sandy In Perth, the ancient capital of Scotland and the crowning place of kings sandymann2@mailinator.com Repl...

Copying and Pasting Between Published Documents
Hi I have created a 132 Document in Publisher 2007 I needed to make a highly customised and intelligent Index so I created a second document and typed the index in that, having both documents open on extended Windows Pages I thought it would be easy to move the index from the second document into the first document containing the text It does not appear possbible to copy and paste table pages between the two publisher documents Is there any way I can accomplish this task without retyping the Index in the first document Roger Stenson Roger, 1. Create on your 132 page document a bla...

Navigation Bars
I put Navigation bars on my publisher website document. When I try to publish to a file or to the web, the Navigation Bars do not appear on the page(s). How do I resolve this?? Answer found in the web group. DavidF "Tom Snyder" <Tom Snyder@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7A55B689-FE9D-4E1E-9B6C-3ED571156D46@microsoft.com... >I put Navigation bars on my publisher website document. When I try to >publish > to a file or to the web, the Navigation Bars do not appear on the page(s). > How do I resolve this?? Tony, did you get an answer to this...

Copying excel 97 cells into Publisher 2002 Tables
I have recetly upgraded from Publisher 97 to 2002. Previously I was able to open an excel spreadsheet (excel 97), highlight cells, copy, then paste into an existing table in my Publisher document by positioning my cursor in the first cell of the table and pasting. With Publisher 2002, when I try to do the same thing (still using Excel 97), all the table's text is pasted into the cell where I have positioned the cursor. Any ideas? Cheers After managing to set up OE-QuoteFix on his new PC, Ed reads a message from Robert Radburn <rrradburn@leics.gov.uk>... > With Publisher...

Guides not visible over images in Publisher 2003
hi all, i am using publisher 2003 under XP with SP2 and am having the following problem: i am creating a flyer. i want to have an image going across the entire background. when i try to pull the layout guides out from the ruler, i don't see them (yes, they are on, too). as soon as i delete the image, i see them again. i would expect the guides to be on a meta level...above everything else, since they aren't really objects meant for printing. any ideas on how i can get them to show? thanks! thanks brian... don't know why i didn't think of this myself. instead, i let ...

How can I save a Publisher file so anyone with an email address c.
I want to send a 4 page file to a group of people who all have different types of PC's. I want to be able to send my file in a format that everyone can open no matter what type of hardware or software they have. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you. A small child turns to Ed, and exclaims: "Look! Look! A post from Steve Larry <Steve Larry@discussions.microsoft.com>!"... > I want to send a 4 page file to a group of people who all have > different types of PC's. I want to be able to send my file in a > format that everyone can open no matter wh...

Publisher 03, how do I apply a change to all pages in a calendar?
I created a 12-page calendar - a full page per month. How can I change a font and have it apply to all 12 pages? Similarly, how can I add a graphic and have it show on all pages? Thanks! Click the font scheme, it should be on the calendar task bar, if not open it from the format menu. Select a font scheme or create one of your own. The graphic is simple enough, insert it on the first page, paste it on the next 11. It should paste exactly where it was placed on page one. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "EddieP...

Deleting Empty Rows using VBA code without the need to activate sh
I utilize forms for running an excel spreadsheet. I have a macro which deletes empty rows (of a specified range). I have it so the macro works over several sheets. The macro works fine, however it needs to activate and perform its actions in each sheet in turn to select the rows and delete them. I now activate the macro from a userform, and was wondering if there was a way to execute the code such that the macro doesnt require each sheet to be activated (ie visible) to work. It is quite distracting having the sheets scrolling through in the background. I tried to activat...