Printing Publisher 2007 Docs on HP OfficeJet Pro L7680

I am unable to print more than 9 pages at a time when printing from Microsoft
Publisher 2007 and using Vista operating system. Other microsoft programs
such as Excel & Word work fine.  After talking with HP Help, we've concluded
the problem is with Publisher 2007.  I have also tried printing to other HP
printer models and experience the same problem.  How do I fix this?
0
BH127 (3)

I have two HP printers, neither one has your problem. Have you checked your
printer preferences, is one copy enabled?

Have you installed the newest driver. This one has a June 2007 timestamp, may be
newer than yours, it is Vista specific.
http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareList?os=2093&lc=en&cc=us&dlc=en&product=2512009&lang=en

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

"BH127" <BH127@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am unable to print more than 9 pages at a time when printing from Microsoft
> Publisher 2007 and using Vista operating system. Other microsoft programs
> such as Excel & Word work fine.  After talking with HP Help, we've concluded
> the problem is with Publisher 2007.  I have also tried printing to other HP
> printer models and experience the same problem.  How do I fix this?

0
mary-sauer (6480)

Printing problem from Excel 2007

publish customization to other server
All, Thanks for all your support for previous posting responses. I have 2 servers: development and production for CRM. We want to publish only LEAD object on PRODUCTION through deployment manager. However all changes are being performed on DEVELOPMENT server. I can't use EXPORT/IMPORT because using export from Development will have all object information and the problem is DEV and PROD are not in sink. If I use import/export all my views(124 views) and their sharing with team got screwed up. (PROD has more licences and team members are different than PROD) Using depolyment manage...

Converting a publisher file to adobe, with editable text
I prepare publisher files, such as postcards, to send to people in my group. I want them to be able to insert their information when applicable. Is there a way to do that in Publisher, or will I neet a different program? Acrobat Pro can create fill-in documents. Word can too. Not so Publisher. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Linda" <Linda@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EE418097-D3AA-4B25-80E7-4B625EAF54D9@microsoft.com... >I prepare publisher files, such as postcards, to send ...

Printing as PDF
I have a portion of a sheet that I want to print/save as a pdf to a folder on my hard drive. The folders location is C:\Documents and Settings\Compaq_Owner\Desktop\Invoices. I also want the file name to be the value found in cell j19 on the "PO Form" worksheet. Any help? Hi Download and install Cute PDF-Writer (http://www.cutepdf.com/) It installs as a printer. Now, you can write any documents (Excel, Word, various pictures, web pages, etc. to PDF format. Simply open the document, select Print from menu, select CutePDF Printer, and when you click on Print button, a file save dia...

Print Macro #2
Trying to write a macro to print a spreadsheet where the number of rows of data varies. What's wrong with this code? Dim rng As Range Set rng = Range("A1").End(xlDown).End(xlToRight) With ActiveSheet.PageSetup .PrintArea = rng End With Thank you. Pam Hi Pam Leave your PrintArea empty Excel will print all cells with a value on the sheet -- Regards Ron de Bruin (Win XP Pro SP-1 XL2002 SP-2) www.rondebruin.nl "Pam" <gasp0225@juno.com> wrote in message news:16e401c38521$a7d25420$3501280a@phx.gbl... > Trying to write a macro to ...

Access 2007 Reports
I'm using an Access 2000 mdb (split ends) in Access 2007. I cannot up- convert because other terminals don't have Office 2007. It works as a database just fine except: When I try to change a (front end) report from the default printer to another specific printer in design view, page setup, it all LOOKS good except it does not save my changes upon return and goes back to the default printer. I never had this problem with earlier versions of Access and the specific printer in questions works fine with other apps and terminals. Any ideas people? Many thanks. JM This is a known prob...

Question Regarding Excel 2007 Formatting Corruption

Printing Labels on Sato CL408
We are in the process of migrating from our existing proprietary POS and Inventory system to RMS. Part of the migration involves migrating the label printing function for our existing Sato CL408 label printers. I have done this successfully except for one detail. The labels are small labels (1 in. by 1.5 in) that are printed side-by-side. To get the second side-by-side label to print, I have to "fool" the label designer wizard into thinking it is printing to a label 3.5 inches wide. The data on the left side is duplicated on the right side, resulting in two labels being p...

linking to publisher email
How do you make a link for unsubscribing to an email? The easiest way is to insert a email link to you along with instructions. Select the text or image > insert > hyperlink > Email Address and enter your email address. DavidF "NK" <NK@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:166F126E-17FC-468E-9A42-9E23ACE8454D@microsoft.com... > How do you make a link for unsubscribing to an email? ...

How do insert name automatically atop of each pg of doc?
Hello, How do I automatically insert name on each page of document like inserting page numbers? My professor told me not to type it in but to insert and I have not been able to do so. This is a new program for me, Word 2007. I have to submit my paper in MLA form and do not wish to lose points because for this. Thanks for your help. Click on the Insert tab of the Ribbon and then in the Header and Footer section, click on Header and make your choice from the options presented or click on the Edit Header button to get a blank header pane in which to insert the name in the...

2007 B2 MSOO has encountered a problem
More often then not when I click to open an email in my inbox I get this MSOO pop-up with a checkbox, checked telling me MSOO has encountered a problem and needs to close. Has this been an issue for others and is there a fix. If you have Adobe Acrobat Pro 6/7 (not the reader), go into Control Panel, Add/Remove Programs, click change for Adobe Acrobat Pro and remove the Office & Outlook plugins. Patrick Schmid -------------- http://pschmid.net "Jax" <Jax@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A74147F4-CD75-4FF8-98A7-5A18B01A8FDD@microsoft.com: > More of...

Textbox's truncated once printed (Excel 2000)
When using text boxs in excel if the data entry is larger than the text box it does not print out everything in the text box. Is there a way to get it to print out all the information contained in the text box. For the only two solutions I can think of is 1) Make the text boxs bigger but my manager rejected the idea. 2)Cut an paste the information onto a excel spreedsheet then print it that way by using a macro but that is a last resort. Dear Robert, 1) 2) and 3) Reject your manager. If it doesn't fit, it doesn't. 4) Perhaps ... use a smaller font? 5) Refrase your text ... Fran...

Insert Page Numbers on Worksheet in Excel 2007
In Excel 2003, if you wanted to put page numbers on multiple worksheets in a workbook, you grouped the worksheets and then added a header or footer, using the page number function. All of your grouped worksheets would shows its own page number. But in Excel 2007, only my first worksheet is numbered when I do this (as Page 1). What's the problem? Do I actually have to put a page number, one by one, on each worksheet? I cannot replicate your problem with 2007. Grouped sheets behave exactly as 2003 did. After grouping and adding a header of Page 1 did you do a print p...

Outlook 2007: When i Save a New Rule outlook Change it automatically...
Hi people! I have this problem with Outlook 2007. I have 15 e-mails addresses in my outlook, but i can=B4t create the rules for send all the received mails to each emails folder. Example: I want to create a simple rule that move all the e-mail that i get from "example1@example1.com" to the folder "Inbox/ example1@example1.com". When i create the rule, all works fine, i select the correct e-mail account name, the correct destination folder, etc... but when I hit the SAVE button in rules window, Outlook 2007 changes the account automatically to another one. Not automatically...

Sheet display vrs. Print Preview
Why would a sheet display differently than when it is printed. I have an excel file that looks like it prints on my bosses computer but on my pc the page breaks are different the word warps are different. This makes it difficult to work with because it will not print the same on my pc and his. We are both using Excel 2003. Thanks for helping. This could have a great deal to do with the printer drivers. Are you printing to the same printer? ******************* ~Anne Troy www.OfficeArticles.com www.MyExpertsOnline.com "Byron" <Byron@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in mes...

Publishing Microsoft Excel Charts to the Web
I routinely publish Excel charts to a web site for viewing in a web browser. When I do so, the charts are too large to fit on one screen without scrolling. Is there a way to make the charts fit the size of the user's browser window when you publish them? Jim - Embed the charts in a worksheet (right click, Location, As Object In: Sheet Name), and size them to fit before exporting. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Peltier Technical Services Tutorials and Custom Solutions http://PeltierTech.com/ _______ Jim wrote: > I routinely publish Excel charts to a web site f...

Why can't I send email messages with Trial Outlook 2007?
I have a new HP laptop that came with the 60 day trial of Office'07. I receive email but the send/reply/compose functions are grayed out. I am certain my settings are correct. Why can't I send email? KK What happens when you use the Test Account Settings? What is the exact error message you get? -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. ALWAYS post your Outlook version. How to ask a question: http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 After furious head scratching, KK asked: | I have a new HP laptop that came with the 60 day...

Access Outlook Add-in for Data Collection & Publishing won't load
I am trying to utilize the Collect Data via e-mail function and keep receiving the following error: "The Microsoft Office Access Outlook Add-in is disabled in Microsoft Office Outlook 2007. To collect data by using e-mail messages in Microsoft Access 2007, verify that this add-in is installed and enabled from within Office Outlook 2007." I have tried to remediate via the Trust Center/Add-in area in Outlook and don't see an add-in for Access (even though the error message says it is "disabled" it is nowhere to be found). I have tried to add it (I believe it is...

How do I restore original image resolution in Publisher?
I opened Publisher to change a graphic image in a document to a corrected one. When I tried to import a 120x120 dpi image, a window opened up and asked me if I wanted to change the resolution to reduce the file size for use on the web, or leave original detail. I cliked "reduce", then found the image unsatisfactory. It appears to have made a permanent change to Publisher, because now I can't get good display resolution out of ANY imported picture, and I can't figure out how to reset the original resolution (not size, resolution). Anybody know how to do this? ...

Print Full Bleed in Publisher? Can I eliminate the non-printable a
Hi there I have a "Print Merge" document I am printing. It's basically tickets 6 up on a page and I'm using Print Merge to number the tickets. Also have it set up to print multiple (page size is 2.75inch by 5.5inch). I have the margins set to ZERO and the horizontal, and sides set to ZERO as well. My printer supports full bleed and I can print full bleed from this PC using the same driver with all other programs (Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, etc, etc), just not with Publisher. I've checked the forums here and can't seem to find a solution. I've selected t...

Out of Office not active Entourage 2008 exchange 2007

Outlook 2007 paragraph spacing, reprise
Hello, Perhaps in response to the earlier outcry, the Outlook 2007 (with Vista Ultimate) that I just installed came with the Normal Style defaulting to 0 space after paragraphs. This meant that, typing a new message into the HTML editor, I had to hit Enter twice in order to have any visible space between my paragraphs. This, then, had the effect of sending my messages with an extra paragraph (nbsp) between each paragraph. Still, it looked okay in Outlook. However, it did not look okay to others, in Gmail and elsewhere. And it did not look okay when echoed back to me in the form of replies. S...

Clip Art Shifts on Printing
Hi, I have a document with a text box and a clip art border made up of several individual files ... the document shows up fine in Publisher's print preview (although it turns from color to grayscale - another issue?), and in fact printed fine for several prints, but then, without any changes in the document, one clip art file is "shifting" a bit only on printing ... it still looks okay in Publisher print preview. Working on Windows XP but with Office 2007 elements, on an HP Deskjet 5150. The printer's preview now shows the print job as it actually comes out with the c...