Printing postcards from publisher 2007

I have given up on duplexing my postcards with mail merge.  I made two
separate publications and printed the addresses on one side of the cards.
Got that to work.

Now I'm trying to print the four pages to the one sheet 8 1/2 x 11.  It now
prints all four copies, minimized into the upper left 1/4 of the paper.  How
do I get the program to print my postcards full size?
0
JudyGross (1)

Look at my answer in your earlier post.

--
Mary Sauer
http://msauer.mvps.org/

"Judy Gross" <JudyGross@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have given up on duplexing my postcards with mail merge.  I made two
> separate publications and printed the addresses on one side of the cards.
> Got that to work.
>
> Now I'm trying to print the four pages to the one sheet 8 1/2 x 11.  It now
> prints all four copies, minimized into the upper left 1/4 of the paper.  How
> do I get the program to print my postcards full size?

0
mary-sauer (6480)

publisher 2000 #39
why doe`s a later version not work with publisher 2000 example publisher can not open this file it is not a publisher file.( witch it is. ) any ideas. Publisher 2000 will not open Publisher documents that were created in 2002, 03 and 07. If you have a later version of Publisher and are trying to open a 2000 file, Norton anti-virus software may be interfering. How to use Office programs with the Norton AntiVirus Office plug-in http://support.microsoft.com/kb/329820/en-us -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "mark&qu...

labels not printing correctly
I have set up labels to print using template 8660. However the top labels are too high and some of the print is above the label. The labels at the bottom of the sheet are too low causing those with longer addresses to run below the label. Also the left side of the labels in the far right column are slightly running off as well. Those in the left column are OK on the left side. It is almost like the template is matching to the actual label sheet. Your problem is probably the way your printer is picking up the label stock. Create a full page template if all the labels are to...

Convert to Access 2007 and Terminalserver 2008
At this time I use a database developed in Access 97, then converted to Access 2000 and now running on a Windows Terminalserver 2003 installed Access 2003. In My database there are nearly 1.000 Objects (tables, queries, forms reports) "info27 via AccessMonster.com" <u11672@uwe> wrote: >At this time I use a database developed in Access 97, then converted to >Access 2000 and now running on a Windows Terminalserver 2003 installed Access >2003. > >In My database there are nearly 1.000 Objects (tables, queries, forms reports) Sounds reasonable. Are y...

Reducing the blank space around text in Excel 2007
In cell format\alignment the indent is set at 0which I believe is the default. So the blank space around the cell's text is the default. I would like to reduce that blank space (padding) even further but Excel will not permit me to enter a negative indent figure. Is there another way to reduce the default blank space around text in a cell? Thanks, Jeff on 7/28/2011, Jeff@nospam.invalid supposed : > In cell format\alignment the indent is set at 0which I believe is the > default. So the blank space around the cell's text is the default. > > I would like to reduce tha...

document printing problems
Having problems with printing worksheet Have set up to print on a xerox printer with a picture in the header and the data populated by links into the correct cells. prints perfect on the xerox printer. The moment I change to another printer the whole layout changes both in print preview and when printed out despite all paper and page settings being identical. Changes both the picture size and the cell layout. ...

Publisher objects have degraded quality when pasted into Mediaface
When creating CD labels in Publisher 2003, I copy and paste the graphics into Neato MediaFace II to print them on label stock not supported by any other program. When I paste the graphic data, the curved edges and WordArt letters are misshapen and distorted (not pixelized). This didn't occur with Publisher 2000, but is occuring with Publisher 2003. Any suggestions? Thanks. Owen wrote: > When creating CD labels in Publisher 2003, I copy and > paste the graphics into Neato MediaFace II to print them > on label stock not supported by any other program. When I > paste the gra...

Account Distribution in check printing
Hi I need to print Account Distribution along with the check; I am using 3 per page/No Stub check format. The way I am using for printing check is, from the payable transaction entry window itself. (On fly). Any idea? Thanks BS You should be able to pull on the accounts related to the transaction by modifying the report in Report Writer. I am not sure if it already has the table linked that contains the accounts but I am sure you could add the table if necessary. If you have access to CustomerSource then look it up in KnowledgeBase. "BS" wrote: > Hi > >...

Excel 97 Can't setup page to print Landscape
I am using Windows 2000 Professional and Office 97 to HP 4000 and 5000 printers. When using Excel, I can not change the page setup to print landscape. When the radio button for Landscape is pressed, the print preview and the print job are still printed in portrait. Any suggestions before I try a reinstall of Office. Thanks in advance Joan ...

Exchange 2007: pop3 connector
What can I use best for downloading internet mail that is processed by my Exchange 2007? Thanks On 9 Dec 2006 16:52:38 -0800, "Prem" <premmetje@zonnet.nl> wrote: >What can I use best for downloading internet mail that is processed by >my Exchange 2007? >Thanks Well, SMTP direct delivery is best and it's best to deliver it to an Edge Server but if you have no choice but to go with Pop3 then any of the existing connectors are fine, such as POPCON and POPBeamer, because they take the Pop3 and deliver it as SMTP to Exchange. Thank you for the advice. I use a pop c...

how can i print a preview of a right hand page
In a publisher document I want to print preview a right hand page, but all I can preview are left hand pages Are you trying to print or simply wanting to view? What version Publisher are you using? How do you have your publication setup? If you just want a preview in 2007... File, print, type the page number, print preview. You can cancel out of this screen. Do you have the page sorter status bar on the bottom of your screen? -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "fiona farthingale" <fiona farthingale@disc...

MS Publisher/mail merge
I am running office 2000 and WINDOWS 98, and Publcisher 2000, When I tried to run mail merge, I receive a response "Cannot continue mail merge" and the insert field codes from files does not come up. I have tried to reload Publisher 2000 to repair the files (assuming that this was the problem) and I have tried to match the problem against the help available for this topic on the Microsoft site. I am completely stymied. I have used this software for the last five years and never have had a problem merging from WOrd files into Merged documents on Publisher. questions: 1. Is it a gl...

Using publisher 2007, how do I reformat a PUB flyer to jpg format
I just started using PUB 2007 and have this question -- pls help. Mny thx, Gil Rosoff, San Mateo, CA File, save as, Files of type, scroll down to the .jpg options. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "Gil Rosoff" <Gil Rosoff@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B70E8398-1BD2-44A2-AF3E-20DB8D7A646C@microsoft.com... >I just started using PUB 2007 and have this question -- pls help. > Mny thx, Gil Rosoff, San Mateo, CA Why use a .jpg? Why not a .pdf? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dum...

Publisher vs Word 2002
I am currently using Word 2002 to make up facsimile copies of old catalogs. These are mostly graphics and can bee from 15-150 pages. The documens are big, 200MB and larger, but are very simple in design, usually just one bif image per page, sometimes with headers and footers.. I need the ability to have headers and footers, sometimes with page numbers. Would I benefit by moving to Publisher? If so, in what ways? After managing to set up OE-QuoteFix on his new PC, Ed reads a message from JB <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com>... > I am currently using Word 2002 to make up...

Help with publishing an initial calendar view
Hoping that someone can offer some advice on this. I've created several calendars in my public folders. I'd like to force the default view on each of the calendars to an custom 8 day (day/week/month) view that I've created. When I create the view, I don't seem to be able to publish it so that I can set the initial view in the folder properties. Is it not possible to publish custom calendar views? Thanks for an any advice. PS, I have publishing rights as I've often created and published views for other public folders. -- Dab Cut off: yourhead to respond ...

Email reports in 2007
access 2007 on WinXP After reading through numerous posts in this forum, I settled on what appeared to be the closest solution to my issue. The code below is included as the action to perform from a switchboard command button-- it is one continous line. DoCmd.SendObject acReport,"rpt ConfirmationLetter4testing*", acFormatRTF,"ContactNumber",,,"test confirmation",,True Upon executing I immediately get a "error executing command" error message. I have a working report named rpt ConfirmationLetter4testing which is based on a query nam...

How to import OE messages into Outlook 2007
I have a computer with Windows 7. I have a ton of important emails archived to an external hard drive that I would like to import into Outlook 2007. I copied and pasted the .dbx files to a folder on the desktop. However, when I use the import function, I don't know how to get Outlook to point to the files. I have a feeling this can't be done with Windows 7. If it can, please give instructions. If not, is there a way around this? Thanks in advance. "sheana" <sheana@nospam.invalid> wrote in message news:A309D94B-DA35-48D9-99BA-889D0FD59022@microsoft....

Additional info re: Word 2007 will not open files when you double click them
I should have mentioned... I am running XP 32 bit SP3 Neil ...

Printing a Register
When I view my check reg on screen, the ending balance agrees with my running balance. When I print the reg, the ending balance is wrong unless I change the view to "all". I prefer to filter my display to unreconciled transactions for last 3 months. This way I don't have to scroll many screens. The printout is also one page for easy insertion in my client's folder . When I print from the filtered view, I get an incorrect balance in the printed page although the screen is correct. When I change to "all", I do get the correct balance but I don't want a stack...

Activating Trial Visio 2007
Unabale to activate a successfully downloaded trial version of Visio 2007. Keep getting the message now for 3 days running; "A communication error has occured. Your request cannot be processed at this time. Please try again in a few minutes". There is nothing wrong with my internet connection. I cannot get to talk to any Microsoft Technician as the phone no given does not connect. I do not even have the option of activating by phone being a trial version. Can anyone help? -- Ekeneoma ------=_NextPart_0001_2DA4BC8A Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit I...

2007: How to show ribbon in XLS sheets opened with Internet Explor
Our company has the Browse in Same Window flag on for the XLS and DOC file types. This is needed for these documents to work inside of our own application. When opening a Word Doc it shows the ribbon within IE and you can make all your changes and stuff. But when you open and Excel Sheet within IE, it only shows the spreadsheet and the formula bar. There is no ribbon. If you look closely I was able to see the ribbon show for a split second but then dissapear. Also, if you try and do Alt+F to get the ribbon, IE takes it over, so that alternative is out. Is there a way to enable the ribbo...

How do I print only certain info on my excell sheet IE: no SS# or.
Please write your question in the *body* of the message. ...

Excel2003 vs 2007 ... :(
Excel2003 vs 2007 ... I have many Templates, charts etc created in Excel2003 & many have Recorded Macro's attached to Forms Buttons ... These Temps work perfect in Excel2003 ... I think they may also work in Excel2007??? However .... Issue is ... some folks have Excel2003 (WindowsXP) while others who update these Files have Windows7 (Excel2007) ... We often end up with File corruption or Excel has encountered an error & must close ... etc etc ... when attempting to work these Files between the 2 Office Systems & 2 Excels .... very disenchanting. We have use...

Exchange 2007/spam/windows mobile
I have just installed Exchange Server 2007 and have moved a couple of mailboxes over to it for testing. I am using the Anti-spam built into EX2007. When a mailbox receives spam, it goes to the Junk Mail folder in Outlook, but it is hitting the Inbox first. I have a Windows Mobile device setup to sync to the Inbox (I checked to make sure that the Junk Email folder is not selected and it is not). I have 2 different problems, but I believe they both are related. The first... when the spam message hit my mailbox, they are first hitting my inbox real quick and then being moved the Junk ...

Exchange 2007
Hallo. we have enabled recipient filtering for our organization as we are requested to reject with a SMTP connection error messages addressed to non existent recipients as follows: EMC - Organization Configuration - Hub Transport - Anti-spam - Recipient Filtering enabled Block messages sent to recipients not listed in the GAL Still, if I telnet on port 25 I get a 250 2.1.5 Recipient OK message to a RCPT TO:non_existent_user@mydomain.com We have 2 Exchange 2007 SP1 servers: both are HubTransport+ClientAccess+Mailbox+UnifiedMessaging Exch1 is Windows Server 2003 Ent R2 SP2 ...

Printing Double Columns
How do I get an Excel spreadsheet to print in double columns? The two columns in question are narrow enough for this. Art David McRitchie has a macro that will "snake" the columns. http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/snakecol.htm Personally, I'd copy into MSWord (maybe hitting NotePad if MSWord slows down when I paste). Then use MSWord's Format|Column to make life easy. AjM wrote: > > How do I get an Excel spreadsheet to print in double columns? The two > columns in question are narrow enough for this. > > Art -- Dave Peterson Dave, That was a...