printing multiple newsletters

When printing an 11x17, folded newsletter and using mail merge in
Publisher I encounter problems.  There are 664 addresses in my merge
list and I am required to press Enter 664 times to get all of them
published.  This happens on our old C2620.  I agreed to upgrade the
machine to a C5185i but with reservations as you can imagine.  Still,
we cannot mail merge our newsletter on the newest machine in
Publisher.  Ed Bennett's fix from KATMA does not seem to fix this
problem.  Any other suggestions?  Thanks.
0
drjag (1)

Are you getting an error message?
There are some problems with commercial CMYK merges when you use a postscript
printer.
You receive a Publisher cannot continue error message when you try to print a
mail merge in Publisher 2003
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/828505/en-us

--
Mary Sauer
http://msauer.mvps.org/

<drjag@northpulaskibaptist.com> wrote in message
> When printing an 11x17, folded newsletter and using mail merge in
> Publisher I encounter problems.  There are 664 addresses in my merge
> list and I am required to press Enter 664 times to get all of them
> published.  This happens on our old C2620.  I agreed to upgrade the
> machine to a C5185i but with reservations as you can imagine.  Still,
> we cannot mail merge our newsletter on the newest machine in
> Publisher.  Ed Bennett's fix from KATMA does not seem to fix this
> problem.  Any other suggestions?  Thanks.

0
mary.sauer (2018)
9/18/2008 9:55:30 AM
In article
<1632a1de-679d-40bd-9b12-5fbcc8195324@z72g2000hsb.googlegroups.com>,
drjag@northpulaskibaptist.com wrote:
om>When printing an 11x17, folded newsletter and using mail merge in
om>Publisher I encounter problems.  There are 664 addresses in my merge
om>list and I am required to press Enter 664 times to get all of them
om>published.  This happens on our old C2620.  I agreed to upgrade the
om>machine to a C5185i but with reservations as you can imagine.  Still,
om>we cannot mail merge our newsletter on the newest machine in
om>Publisher.  Ed Bennett's fix from KATMA does not seem to fix this
om>problem.  Any other suggestions?  Thanks.

I use mail merge in Ovation Pro - marvellous!

John

--
    _                     _________________________________________
   / \._._ |_  _     _  /'       Orpheus Internet Services

0
mijas (53)

multiple CD's, same bank
I've got multiple CD's opened up at the same bank. They are all under the same account number, but each under a separate heading. Each of the CD's mature at a different time, and they will be rolled over into new CD's over the next 18 years. Futhermore, my bank provides online banking services directly within MS Money, including automated download of statements. So...what would be the best way to set up these accounts in Money? Should I create one account named CD and then make a cash transaction for each CD? Should I set up each CD as an individual investment accou...

One Entry to Multiple Rows

Downloading multiple messages
All of a sudden outlook has started downloading multiple messages from my pop account (ie 22 of the same) It is also sending out 22 of the same message. How can I resolve this issue? What version of Outlook do you have? Does it download duplicates of *all* messages, or just of one or two messages? -- Jeff Stephenson Outlook Development This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights "GW" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:005101c3bf4c$e748bf30$a501280a@phx.gbl... > All of a sudden outlook has started do...

How do I print only odd pages in Publisher and then only even page
I am attempting duplex printing with a printer that is unable to do duplex printing by printing odd pages first and then flipping the pages over and printing only even pages. No option is given that I can find in the print window. Help! Sarah Wright wrote: > I am attempting duplex printing with a printer that is unable to do > duplex printing by printing odd pages first and then flipping the > pages over and printing only even pages. > > No option is given that I can find in the print window. > > Help! The duplex printing add-in can be found here (http://publisherm...

Multiple Language Issues
Hi all, Has anyone successfully manually updated a non-English supported 5.5 to 2003? (The reason for the manual update was a broken admin account.) Mail and contacts were all exported to PST files, and then imported to 2003. However, although the text of the messages is fine (English and Russian), the text for contact names and message subjects gets gorched if they contained any Russian text. Does anyone know the correct sequence to follow to take messages and contacts in Russian (or other languages) from 5.5 to 2003, while retaining the non-English subject lines and contact names? ...

Multiple Sales Transaction for Same Work Order
I am in the process of trying to create a store level report by department, catagory, and item of the moneys received in total by both deposit on work orders and on direct sales that are not work orders. We require a 100% deposit (of a single tender type) on work orders. I then need to break this deposit down by department, catagory and item. Then I must add that to the same break down for direct sales. Thereby getting a total of all moneys received during a specified period for the store across all registers. So basically I am trying to figure out the data structure and org...

Multiple Report Dictionaries
We just acquired another company and some of the modified reports will need to be different than the ones we currently use. There are a few people that will need to work with both companies in Great Plains. Is there a way to change which reportws dictionary a company uses - or a user uses - without editing the launch file? Thanks,, Mike You could have two installations of the client on the workstation. Each installation would have a different dictionary file. The user would have to pick the right one. "MikeW" <MikeW@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:...

in Publisher I want to merge/send email with multiple attachments
Using Publisher 2007 I know how to do a merge and then email out from a list. Publisher gives the option to attach multiple attachments to the email but when the send actually goes out it only carries the first of the attachments and discards the others. Is there a trick to making multiple attachments stay attached? or is this a bug... Thanks to anyone who can clear this up.. Rust Gilbert Rust, Since you already know how to do email merges in Publisher 2007, you're probably the ideal person to answer my question...I have been trying to do an email merge using an existing publis...

Printing drawings
Visio 2007 Professsional ... Have succesfully reverse engineered a SQL Server DB selecting tables. Select tables and PK, however drawing created has all columns included. Is there a way to suppress the columns so only the tables are revealed? Thanks, Jim Yes with Visio for enterprise architect version "Jim Peterson" <JimPeterson@discussions.microsoft.com> a écrit dans le message de news:1232D9FA-E60A-4BD1-AF91-A6EA688A1819@microsoft.com... > Visio 2007 Professsional ... > > Have succesfully reverse engineered a SQL Server DB selecting tables. > Select t...

Can I embed or link multiple .pdf files into or to an excel file?
I would like to link .pdf files to an excel file. Within my excel file I would like to have a column that has file names in it. Then have excel link those files to the excel file so when I print the excel file all the linked files print along with it. use hyper link "GrubbyG" wrote: > I would like to link .pdf files to an excel file. Within my excel file I > would like to have a column that has file names in it. Then have excel link > those files to the excel file so when I print the excel file all the linked > files print along with it. ...

Sending multiple Emails so each person does not get the list
We want to send out multiple emails to several email accounts. We dont want the accounts to see the list of accounts that the email went to. How does one do this in Outlook? In any contacts folder, Tools | Mail Merge is the best choice. --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.turtleflock.com/olconfig/index.htm and Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for=20 Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx =20 "tom" <Spamblocker@ameritech.net> wrote in message = ...

margin cut off when printed
a 4-up postcard looks perfect when viewed. When printed the top, rt side and bottom are cut off a bit. What can I do? First of all, give the Publisher version and Windows version you are using. The printer type also helps. Margins are set by your printer...ink jet printers can't print all the way to the edge of the paper. You need to find out your limitations and set up your document within those limitations. Draw a line from top to bottom and another from side to side, all the way across the page. Print the page, and then see where the lines stop. Melissa "Stan the man" &l...

Identified problem printing graphics #2
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel Well Can anyone explain this latest miserable problem with MS Word 2008? When I print a large document to my HP 6MP printer, the document prints fine BUT ONLY WHEN I PRINT THE WHOLE DOCUMENT. The instant I print only a range of pages, it matters not if I start from the front or not, the graphics in the document do NOT print - even if they were generated by Word. Frankly I am sick with Microsoft's foisting off problematic software on us -- I only wish there were a real alternative choice! The real problem is that ...

Print BCC fiend from Outlook 2007
Any way to Print BCC in Outlook 2007... Tks Screen capture. zzMHUME wrote: > Any way to Print BCC in Outlook 2007... > > Tks > > Other then Screen Capture... I see in Outlook 2003 you can do something in "Design Form Field" but does not have the same stuff in Outlook 2007... tks "Bob I" <birelan@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:%234ilCgceKHA.5608@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > Screen capture. > > zzMHUME wrote: > >> Any way to Print BCC in Outlook 2007... >> >> Tks >> >>...

Outlook 2003
Hi, Anyone know if it is possible to save multiple calendar selection views in Outlook 2003 yet ? For example a receptionist may have the ability to view say twenty or so users calendars. When she closes Outlook and opens it up again she has to select them all over again. I see lots of people wanting to do this and being told that it's not possible...or at least the posts I've read thus far. Jim. ...

Supporting multiple excel versions from .NET
Hi, I am using excel automation to write data to Excel. I am using Excel 9 and I using early binding to create the objects. I would like to support Excel versions 9 and upwards. To run the same application on a production system, with office XP,( which has only the framework installed), should I distribute the olb file, that I used while referencing, along with my installation? Are there any other dependencies, that I need to take care? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance. ...

How do I remove multiple hyperlinks in the same cell (Excel)?
I have multiple hyperlinks in one Excel cell, each separated by a hard return (ALT-Enter). I can remove the hyperlinks using: -- right click > remove hyperlink -- or by using a macro but I cannot get this to work on multiple links in one cell. When I do this, all links go into one line separated by a square box. I have had to create a separate line for the second hyperlink, and this is making my spreadsheet look out of alignment. Please help! ...

Multiple Outgoing Messages
Recently, Outlook 2002 (Internet Mail Only) clients on our LAN have begun to intermittently send outgoing messages repeatedly. In most, but not all, instances the messages have attachments, and take an unusually long time to send before showing a "Complete" Send/Receive status. The messages then remain in the Outbox, and are sent multiple times before finally clearing themselves or being manually deleted. Any insights into this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, lewis. Hi, It seems like you've gotten a virus of some kind. There's no harm in running an an antivi...

multiple pick from drop-down list
Does anyone know how to setup a drop-down type (or other type) list where I could pick multiple selections from the list and have it populate each selection in a different cell? Thanks, John Drop-downs do not lend themselves to multiple selections (what should be shown in the text area when the drop-down is not dropped down? You would probably be best off using a ListBox (it supports multiple selections). Can you give a more detailed description of what you want to do? Rick "johnrb7865" <johnrb7865@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DD85C389-6AFC-4BC1-9...

Changing field settings on multiple columns in pivot report...How
You have brought up a pivot report but it defeaults to count for all columns. Can you change all to max with one operation? Thanks You can't manually change all the calculations to MAX with one step. You can change each field individually, by double-clicking on it, and changing the summary function. Or, you can use programming to change all the data fields. For example: Sub MaxAllData() 'changes data fields to MAX Dim pt As PivotTable Dim pf As PivotField For Each pt In ActiveSheet.PivotTables For Each pf In pt.DataFields pf.Function = xlMax Next pf Next...

Access 1 OWA from multiple Admin Groups in Exchange 2003
We have 2 Exchange 2003 Admin groups in 1 Exchange Organization. OWA is configured in 1 Admin Group. We would like to allow users from the second Admin Group to be able to access their mailboxes using the OWA that is already setup. How do I configure that? ...

Delete CDO page heading and following matter when printing an email document; to print the document only
I have used a modified form of Ron de Bruin's macro for sending Excel generated email via CDO. I would like to be able to print the CDO generated document without printing the heading (To: From: Subject: etc.) or any tags that may follow. Does anyone have a suggestion? Thanks. Michael If Worksheets("DataBase").Range("R348").Value = 1 And Worksheets("Record").Range("C21").Value > 0 Then Dim iMsg As Object Dim iConf As Object Dim ws As Worksheet Dim Sourcewb As Workbook Dim Flds As ...

Print preview question
When use preview the CR , how can I know the user press' print' button ? or press' export' button ? thanks "Sze" <abc@abc.com> wrote in message news:eGiRTfYgKHA.2188@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > When use preview the CR , how can I know the user press' print' button ? > or press' export' button ? > > thanks > > CR? Which print preview dialog are you using in what type of project? Hello Sze, Could you please let us know the Application context and elaborate the problem? By the way, we have migr...