printing multiple copies of Sigel GmbH

I have made a tent card in a small size of 5.588cm x 4.191cm for a swing tag,
using Sigel GmbH in the "other labels" section.  It prints one copy
perfectly, leaving room on the page for at least about another 5 copies
(which is what I want), but when in the print page section it doesn't give me
the option to print multiple copies on the page.  This will be an enormous
waste of paper if I have to print the number of copies individually on each
page.  HELP!
--
candere
0

What is the product number for this label? I cannot find this size label on my
2007 version.

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

"candere" <candere@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have made a tent card in a small size of 5.588cm x 4.191cm for a swing tag,
> using Sigel GmbH in the "other labels" section.  It prints one copy
> perfectly, leaving room on the page for at least about another 5 copies
> (which is what I want), but when in the print page section it doesn't give me
> the option to print multiple copies on the page.  This will be an enormous
> waste of paper if I have to print the number of copies individually on each
> page.  HELP!
> --
> candere

0
mary-sauer (6480)
11/1/2007 10:59:10 AM
"candere" <candere@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have made a tent card in a small size of 5.588cm x 4.191cm for a swing
>tag,
> using Sigel GmbH in the "other labels" section.  It prints one copy
> perfectly, leaving room on the page for at least about another 5 copies
> (which is what I want), but when in the print page section it doesn't give
> me
> the option to print multiple copies on the page.  This will be an enormous
> waste of paper if I have to print the number of copies individually on
> each
> page.  HELP!
> --
> candere

  I'm not good at this stuff, figuring out what goes where, but when I print
address label, even though they are set up, on my PRINTER info I have to put
the number of labels I want on the page. It shows it and if 1 is set it
prints one label on the paper. I have to put the number (like 30) to get
that many labels on the page. Before I did this I thought putting 30 would
result in  30 pages. Maybe I could change it but that's how it is and I've
figured it out. Like printing lables in Word it says "full page" or only one
and which column and row.

  I know you're not talking about labels, but that's what my experience has
been with only one printing when more could fit.

 Sometimes I think I have something set up perfectly in Publisher and then
the printer needs to be set, too.

 I'm sure some of the smart people here can help, but don't forget to check
your printer, also.

  ~ Carrie

0
starchild (273)
11/1/2007 1:52:42 PM
Carrie, The poster is using a label template that is pre-defined in Publisher. I
cannot find that particular label in my Publisher. If I knew for sure the poster
was not using label paper I could give her a way to setup her page to get the
maximum number of labels per page. Not knowing her margin limitations is also
not helpful. You have to realize the poster is using metric sizes which means
she is posting from Europe or Canada.

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

"Carrie" <starchild@kingcon.com> wrote in message

> "candere" <candere@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>>I have made a tent card in a small size of 5.588cm x 4.191cm for a swing tag,
>> using Sigel GmbH in the "other labels" section.  It prints one copy
>> perfectly, leaving room on the page for at least about another 5 copies
>> (which is what I want), but when in the print page section it doesn't give me
>> the option to print multiple copies on the page.  This will be an enormous
>> waste of paper if I have to print the number of copies individually on each
>> page.  HELP!
>> --
>> candere
>
>  I'm not good at this stuff, figuring out what goes where, but when I print
> address label, even though they are set up, on my PRINTER info I have to put
> the number of labels I want on the page. It shows it and if 1 is set it prints
> one label on the paper. I have to put the number (like 30) to get that many
> labels on the page. Before I did this I thought putting 30 would result in  30
> pages. Maybe I could change it but that's how it is and I've figured it out.
> Like printing lables in Word it says "full page" or only one and which column
> and row.
>
>  I know you're not talking about labels, but that's what my experience has
> been with only one printing when more could fit.
>
> Sometimes I think I have something set up perfectly in Publisher and then the
> printer needs to be set, too.
>
> I'm sure some of the smart people here can help, but don't forget to check
> your printer, also.
>
>  ~ Carrie

0
mary-sauer (6480)
11/1/2007 2:24:42 PM
Apparently Sigel GmbH  is a German company
http://www.sigel.de/index.php?id=200096 similar to Avery in the US.  Format
is also not in the US version of Publisher '03 or 2.0

Without the OP telling us exactly what stock format and that is being used
where the template came from, it is going to be next to impossible to help.

"Mary Sauer" <mary-sauer@mycolumbus.rr.com> wrote in message
> Carrie, The poster is using a label template that is pre-defined in
> Publisher. I cannot find that particular label in my Publisher. If I knew
> for sure the poster was not using label paper I could give her a way to
> setup her page to get the maximum number of labels per page. Not knowing
> her margin limitations is also not helpful. You have to realize the poster
> is using metric sizes which means she is posting from Europe or Canada.
>
> --
> Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
> http://office.microsoft.com/
> http://msauer.mvps.org/
>
> "Carrie" <starchild@kingcon.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "candere" <candere@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>>>I have made a tent card in a small size of 5.588cm x 4.191cm for a swing
>>>tag,
>>> using Sigel GmbH in the "other labels" section.  It prints one copy
>>> perfectly, leaving room on the page for at least about another 5 copies
>>> (which is what I want), but when in the print page section it doesn't
>>> give me
>>> the option to print multiple copies on the page.  This will be an
>>> enormous
>>> waste of paper if I have to print the number of copies individually on
>>> each
>>> page.  HELP!
>>> --
>>> candere
>>
>>  I'm not good at this stuff, figuring out what goes where, but when I
>> print address label, even though they are set up, on my PRINTER info I
>> have to put the number of labels I want on the page. It shows it and if 1
>> is set it prints one label on the paper. I have to put the number (like
>> 30) to get that many labels on the page. Before I did this I thought
>> putting 30 would result in  30 pages. Maybe I could change it but that's
>> how it is and I've figured it out. Like printing lables in Word it says
>> "full page" or only one and which column and row.
>>
>>  I know you're not talking about labels, but that's what my experience
>> has been with only one printing when more could fit.
>>
>> Sometimes I think I have something set up perfectly in Publisher and then
>> the printer needs to be set, too.
>>
>> I'm sure some of the smart people here can help, but don't forget to
>> check your printer, also.
>>
>>  ~ Carrie

0
noone7937 (64)
11/1/2007 3:00:12 PM
"Mary Sauer" <mary-sauer@mycolumbus.rr.com> wrote in message
> Carrie, The poster is using a label template that is pre-defined in
> Publisher. I cannot find that particular label in my Publisher. If I knew
> for sure the poster was not using label paper I could give her a way to
> setup her page to get the maximum number of labels per page. Not knowing
> her margin limitations is also not helpful. You have to realize the poster
> is using metric sizes which means she is posting from Europe or Canada.

  okay

   I just thought I'd pass on my experiences, in the spirit of sharing.

  This probably just confuses people.

> --
> Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
> http://office.microsoft.com/
> http://msauer.mvps.org/
>
> "Carrie" <starchild@kingcon.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "candere" <candere@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>>>I have made a tent card in a small size of 5.588cm x 4.191cm for a swing
>>>tag,
>>> using Sigel GmbH in the "other labels" section.  It prints one copy
>>> perfectly, leaving room on the page for at least about another 5 copies
>>> (which is what I want), but when in the print page section it doesn't
>>> give me
>>> the option to print multiple copies on the page.  This will be an
>>> enormous
>>> waste of paper if I have to print the number of copies individually on
>>> each
>>> page.  HELP!
>>> --
>>> candere
>>
>>  I'm not good at this stuff, figuring out what goes where, but when I
>> print address label, even though they are set up, on my PRINTER info I
>> have to put the number of labels I want on the page. It shows it and if 1
>> is set it prints one label on the paper. I have to put the number (like
>> 30) to get that many labels on the page. Before I did this I thought
>> putting 30 would result in  30 pages. Maybe I could change it but that's
>> how it is and I've figured it out. Like printing lables in Word it says
>> "full page" or only one and which column and row.
>>
>>  I know you're not talking about labels, but that's what my experience
>> has been with only one printing when more could fit.
>>
>> Sometimes I think I have something set up perfectly in Publisher and then
>> the printer needs to be set, too.
>>
>> I'm sure some of the smart people here can help, but don't forget to
>> check your printer, also.
>>
>>  ~ Carrie

0
starchild (273)
11/1/2007 4:34:16 PM
"LVTravel" <noone@nothere.com> wrote in message
> Apparently Sigel GmbH  is a German company
> http://www.sigel.de/index.php?id=200096 similar to Avery in the US.
> Format is also not in the US version of Publisher '03 or 2.0
>
> Without the OP telling us exactly what stock format and that is being used
> where the template came from, it is going to be next to impossible to
> help.

     I think if it was me, and I was trying to figure this out and nobody
knew for sure (or had the template)I'd try various ways myself, using plain
paper instead of the label paper, and maybe figure it out that way over
time.

> "Mary Sauer" <mary-sauer@mycolumbus.rr.com> wrote in message
>> Carrie, The poster is using a label template that is pre-defined in
>> Publisher. I cannot find that particular label in my Publisher. If I knew
>> for sure the poster was not using label paper I could give her a way to
>> setup her page to get the maximum number of labels per page. Not knowing
>> her margin limitations is also not helpful. You have to realize the
>> poster is using metric sizes which means she is posting from Europe or
>> Canada.
>>
>> --
>> Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
>> http://office.microsoft.com/
>> http://msauer.mvps.org/
>>
>> "Carrie" <starchild@kingcon.com> wrote in message
>>>
>>> "candere" <candere@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>>>
>>>  I'm not good at this stuff, figuring out what goes where, but when I
>>> print address label, even though they are set up, on my PRINTER info I
>>> have to put the number of labels I want on the page. It shows it and if
>>> 1 is set it prints one label on the paper. I have to put the number
>>> (like 30) to get that many labels on the page. Before I did this I
>>> thought putting 30 would result in  30 pages. Maybe I could change it
>>> but that's how it is and I've figured it out. Like printing lables in
>>> Word it says "full page" or only one and which column and row.
>>>
>>>  I know you're not talking about labels, but that's what my experience
>>> has been with only one printing when more could fit.
>>>
>>> Sometimes I think I have something set up perfectly in Publisher and
>>> then the printer needs to be set, too.
>>>
>>> I'm sure some of the smart people here can help, but don't forget to
>>> check your printer, also.
>>>
>>>  ~ Carrie

0
starchild (273)
11/1/2007 4:40:53 PM
Exactly what I do Carrie.

Since the OP apparently didn't attempt to do too much of that Mary was
trying to get across that the OP should give more information which has not
been forthcoming.

I was trying to let Mary know what I found out about the company.

BTW, I couldn't find any label or other product on their web site that had
the dimensions in the OP's post.

>>> http://msauer.mvps.org/
>>>
>>> "Carrie" <starchild@kingcon.com> wrote in message

0
noone7937 (64)

Outlook Multiple Profiles at the Same Time
I have two separate icons set up on my desktop to call Outlook using /profiles switch for profiles A & B. I can double click one for A, and it opens my POP3 account for profile A. Then I close it and double click one for B, then it opens my Exchange Server account for profile B. The problem is if I don't close the one for profile A and try to open the one for B, then even if the switch is set to open profile B, it just opens profile A again. Can someone tell me how I can have two separate Outlook for two separate profiles open at the same time? Adding POP3 to my Exchange S...

Merging Multiple documents having different headers and footers ma
Dear All, I am trying to merge a several word/rtf documents into a single word documents with the below macro, the problem is now each document is having a different header and footer and some fields, Can anyone suggest me a macro code for merging multiple word documents into a single document without disturbing the headers and footers of each document? Sub MergeDocs() Dim rng As Range Dim MainDoc As Document Dim strFile As String Const strFolder = "c:\tes\" 'change to suit Set MainDoc = Documents.Add strFile = Dir$(strFolder & &quo...

Multiple instances of a property sheet
I have two windows as part of my application, say W1 and W2. They are both derived from CFrameWnd. I have a class derived from CPropertySheet that is instantiated/displayed by both windows. When I create an instance of my property sheet (let's call it P1) from W1 (the property sheet is modal to W1) and then create another instance of my property sheet (P2) from W2 (modal to W2), I cannot close P1 by clicking OK or Cancel. Clicking OK or Cancel is completely ineffective; the dialog remains open. Then, if I close P2 by clicking OK or Cancel, both property sheets are closed. I augment CProp...

printing labels
I can print word and excel documents, but when I go to print a full page of labels I can't. My printer shows a meesage to add paper when I all ready have paper. have you tried to remove the paper from the printer before printing labels? then simply feed the printer with the label paper when it asks. -- db·´¯`·...¸><)))º> DatabaseBen, Retired Professional - Systems Analyst - Database Developer - Accountancy - Veteran of the Armed Forces - Microsoft Partner - @hotmail.com ~~~~~~~~~~"share the nirvana" - dbZen ...

Printing

How do I disable the advanced printing features permanently?
Everytime I print an document, the information comes out backwards (mirror image) of what I entered. I've tried disabling the Advanced Printing Features but it always defaults to mirror image. I can't see how that would be an Excel issue. I would think a printer issue. From where do you access the Advanced Printing Features? On my HP Photosmart printer I access through Printer Properties. Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Thu, 17 Dec 2009 10:48:04 -0800, Dolores <Dolores@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Everytime I print an document, the information co...

printing workbook -landscap in to portrait format in Excel
One of my financial program generates Excel workbook (with about 10 worksheets). they all show up in Landscap format. When printing I would like to print in Portrait format. Is there an easy way to print entire workbook in Portrait without changing each worksheet format? Select all sheets (click first tab, hold down shift and click last tab), do the page setup, then ungroup the sheets Regards, Peo Sjoblom "rjoshi" wrote: > One of my financial program generates Excel workbook (with about 10 > worksheets). they all show up in Landscap format. When printing I would li...

Cannot enable Blind copy option (BCC)
Have this option on my computer at work- use it all of the time. I have outlook 2002 and no matter what I do I cannot see the BCC button- it is not in the view section- it is not in the options section- it is not anywhere. It is almost annoying enough to make me switch to eudora. Why make it so i can't find or use it? Please help When in Outlook XP (2002) I open a new mail message... In the menu of that new message click VIEW There is an option to check "BCC Field" - check it. Enjoy, Terry "kentg@earthlink.net" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com>...

Print Tasks Outlook 2007 Q.
I would love to print out a listing of all my tasks. Unfortunatly, I cannot think of how to do this. I can select my desired list of tasks but when I print it out, they only print one page to a task. How can I print a listing of tasks that will be more like the display? Respectfully, Jonathan Morningstar Greenville, South Carolina USA How and where in Outlook are you "selecting my desired list of Tasks?" Have you made a filtered view of the Tasks Folder? Regards Judy Gleeson MVP Outlook www.judygleeson.com Outlook 2003 user? Read "7 settings all Outlook 2003 us...

Enterprise server with multiple organizations
Scenario: Organization has CRM 4.0 Enterprise version with three diffrent organizations. Goal: When CRM user goes to meeting with their client, they want "the big picture" of the customer data from all of three CRM environmets. Question: Is it possible to build report, that gathers data from multiple CRM organizations within one Enterprise server? If so, how many licenses/user is needed? If you are creating a report using SQL Reporting Services I can see no reason why you could not connect to the 3 database and get data from each. Not sure how you would know which records ar...

Creating a list of info in A1 cell in multiple worksheets
How can I create a list of the info/contents in the A1 cell in multiple worksheets? I am trying to create a summary worksheet of the data from 90 worksheets and would like to be able to list the headers in the A1 cell vertically. 'Right click on the summary sheet tab, and paste in this macro. 'Edit where appropriate: Sub CreateSummary() 'Starting row for summary: i = 1 For Each Sheet In ThisWorkbook.Sheets If Sheet.Name <> Me.Name Then 'Control What column to place data in Me.Cells(i, "A").Value = Sheet.Range("A1").Value i = i + 1...

Copying Data From SQL Into Excel
When I copy a range of data from SQL and paste it into Excel, the data doesn't appear to be available for formulas - in this case a VLOOKUP formula. However, once I click in the formula bar (as if to edit the data) then hit "return" the data is "magically" available for the VLOOKUP formula. It seems to me to be a format problem, but changing the format of the data doesn't help. Could this be related to similar issues when copying data from Access into Excel? Are there any workarounds? It sounds similar to the Access problem. Instead of pasting, you can ...

Printing business cards #6
I am trying to design and print cards for my business. I have the card designed, but I am confused by crop/bleed marks. The blue lines that intersect inside of Publisher do not seem to be the same lines that print when I print the card. How do I know how much room to leave around the edges (or "margins"). I do not know how much space is usable. Any help is appreciated. After managing to set up OE-QuoteFix on his new PC, Ed reads a message from steve <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com>... > I am trying to design and print cards for my business. I > have the ...

Gridlines Will Not Print on Row 12
Hi guys, hoping you can help me out. We have some spreadsheets that will not print the gridlines between rows 12 and 13. We have tried using different printers, turning off gridlines then turning them back on, etc. We are using Excel XP, but the problem first surfaced with Excel 2000. This problem effects all spreadsheets, unless there are borders on that row. In print preview, it shows the gridlines, but when it is printed....No dice! Any ideas would be greatly appreciated! Zack ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~ View an...

Signature page not printed for Credit card transaction
Hello I have set up new POS system and the POS system does not print signature page for credit card use. I check 'require signarue' for the receipt from tender type window and print Z-out to apply it but it still does not printing out the signature page. Any Solution? Please be advised. thank you for your help! This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0034_01C92FBD.0CA0D0C0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Alex, Make sure the receipt is set to print it. Manager | Database | Register = Lis...

copy and match data from one worksheet into another via script?
Hi all I have two worksheets 2 columns each The first sheet has ID and Name Column for example: Code ------------------- ID[/B] NAM 193948 Michael 684588 John 535279 Luke 098734 Matthe ------------------- my 2nd sheet Code ------------------- ID [B]NAM Michael John Luke Matthe ------------------- How do i use the first sheet to match up the names on the 2nd sheet and ultimately copy the ID numbers onto the 2nd sheet? This is just a simplified example. There are thousands of entries. Thank you if you have ...

Multiple messages
Hi I am receiving the same messages a number of times to my outlook express mail box. Sometimes I have 5 or 6 of the same message. Does anyone know why this is, or how I can stop it? Thanks very much Try posting this in an Outlook Express news group - this is not one of them. Outlook is a part of Microsoft Office and is what this group supports. Outlook Express is a part of Internet Explorer and has its own news groups. You can also find some good Outlook Express information here: http://www.insideoutlookexpress.com/ --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group...

copy and paste into excel
I am trying to set up a sheet into which i can copy and paste various items into a group of cells? and upon being pasted into the group the item will be automatically shrunk to fit the size of the cells it was pasted into, rather than expanding them to fits its size. Any ideas anyone?????? Hi, try copy data and paste them like: Edit/Paste Special/Values. It does not change the size of the columns. Marian Hi, What about 'format cells' 'Alignment' and check "shrink to fit"? That is under Text Control - is that any use??? Cheers, Mark copying+pasting into cell...

multiple selection

Copying sorksheet formatting
How do I copy worksheet formatting, inc. custom headers, footers, column & row formatting across all the worksheets in a workbook? Hi one way: formating them all at the same time: - group the sheets (hold down the SHIFT key while selecting the sheets) - apply the format to a cell, column, row -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany driverdriver wrote: > How do I copy worksheet formatting, inc. custom headers, > footers, column & row formatting across all the worksheets > in a workbook? You can also select the entire sheet with CTRL+A and do Edit / Copy, then group yo...

Xpath with multiple values..

Copy and Paste question
I have a macro that copies and pastes a large amount of data. After it has run I get the question: " There is a large amount of information on the clipboard. Do you want to [keep it]?" Could someone please tell me how I can avoid this question being asked as I never wish to keep the data? Many thanks Insert this line after the pasting is done, it will clear the clipboard: Application.CutCopyMode = False hth knut egil "Richard" <rgarwell@jaguar.invalid> skrev i melding news:bpi1ee$cf71@eccws12.dearborn.ford.com... > I have a macro that copies and pastes a l...

Include Row number to print
Hi Expert, How could I include the row number in my printing? Thanks for your help. One thing more, Can I copy the row number only to another sheet? "Rechie" wrote: > Hi Expert, > > How could I include the row number in my printing? > > Thanks for your help. The ROW() function will return the row number. =ROW() will always return the current row number =ROW(A5) will return the row number of the referenced cell (5 in this case) on another sheet you could use something like: =ROW('First Sheet Name'!A5) which would return 5 also. &qu...

can you print your address book with photos?
I want to print a directory for the members of a club and wanted to include a photograph, but I cannot figure out how to add the photo that I already have in their contact information into the booklet. No, the photo does not print. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlook and Exchange: mailto:EMO-NEWSLETTER-SUBSCRIBE-REQUEST@PEACH.EASE.LSOFT.COM Poll:...

Great Plains 6 Prints reports lightly
We have an issue with the printing from Great plains being a good bit lighter than normal print from the same printers. Does anyone know what could cause this or where i could find settings for the printer in GP6? ...