Created a new newsletter in publisher 2000, tried to print it on my Epson
Photo R1800 printer which supports up to 13x19 sheet paper and 13"x***' in
roll format and could not select a format to print pages 1 and 4 on one side
and then 2 and 3 on the other.  Downloaded an instruction sheet from
Microsoft on printing "two 8.5-by11-inch pages per 11-by-17-inch sheet of
paper"  It says on "file" click "print", choose a printer that can print on
11x17, then click "Book Printing Option" at the bottom of the dialog box.
Problem is this "Book Printing Options" does not appear in the dialog box.
Have updated Publisher 2000, printer drivers, and reinstalled drivers from
Epson 1800 disc.  Nothing helps.
0
Bob4289 (354)

Setup your printer first for 11 x 17 , then setup your page for "special fold",
booklet, landscape.
Publisher automatically presents the pages in the correct order.

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

"Pastor Bob" <Pastor Bob@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Created a new newsletter in publisher 2000, tried to print it on my Epson
> Photo R1800 printer which supports up to 13x19 sheet paper and 13"x***' in
> roll format and could not select a format to print pages 1 and 4 on one side
> and then 2 and 3 on the other.  Downloaded an instruction sheet from
> Microsoft on printing "two 8.5-by11-inch pages per 11-by-17-inch sheet of
> paper"  It says on "file" click "print", choose a printer that can print on
> 11x17, then click "Book Printing Option" at the bottom of the dialog box.
> Problem is this "Book Printing Options" does not appear in the dialog box.
> Have updated Publisher 2000, printer drivers, and reinstalled drivers from
> Epson 1800 disc.  Nothing helps.

0
mary-sauer (6480)
10/23/2006 2:30:57 PM
If the options for special fold, booklet, etc. were there I could do that,
but they do not appear anywhere in the dialog box

"Mary Sauer" wrote:

> Setup your printer first for 11 x 17 , then setup your page for "special fold",
> booklet, landscape.
> Publisher automatically presents the pages in the correct order.
>

> --
> Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
> http://office.microsoft.com/
> http://msauer.mvps.org/
> http://officebeta.iponet.net/en-us/publisher/FX100649111033.aspx
>
> "Pastor Bob" <Pastor Bob@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Created a new newsletter in publisher 2000, tried to print it on my Epson
> > Photo R1800 printer which supports up to 13x19 sheet paper and 13"x***' in
> > roll format and could not select a format to print pages 1 and 4 on one side
> > and then 2 and 3 on the other.  Downloaded an instruction sheet from
> > Microsoft on printing "two 8.5-by11-inch pages per 11-by-17-inch sheet of
> > paper"  It says on "file" click "print", choose a printer that can print on
> > 11x17, then click "Book Printing Option" at the bottom of the dialog box.
> > Problem is this "Book Printing Options" does not appear in the dialog box.
> > Have updated Publisher 2000, printer drivers, and reinstalled drivers from
> > Epson 1800 disc.  Nothing helps.

0
PastorBob (2)
10/23/2006 2:49:01 PM
Page setup is not a printer option. File, page setup, special fold. This is a
separate dialogue, not part of the printer setup.

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

> If the options for special fold, booklet, etc. were there I could do that,
> but they do not appear anywhere in the dialog box
>
> "Mary Sauer" wrote:
>
>> Setup your printer first for 11 x 17 , then setup your page for "special
>> fold",
>> booklet, landscape.
>> Publisher automatically presents the pages in the correct order.
>>

>> --
>> Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
>> http://office.microsoft.com/
>> http://msauer.mvps.org/
>> http://officebeta.iponet.net/en-us/publisher/FX100649111033.aspx
>>
>> "Pastor Bob" <Pastor Bob@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> > Created a new newsletter in publisher 2000, tried to print it on my Epson
>> > Photo R1800 printer which supports up to 13x19 sheet paper and 13"x***' in
>> > roll format and could not select a format to print pages 1 and 4 on one
>> > side
>> > and then 2 and 3 on the other.  Downloaded an instruction sheet from
>> > Microsoft on printing "two 8.5-by11-inch pages per 11-by-17-inch sheet of
>> > paper"  It says on "file" click "print", choose a printer that can print on
>> > 11x17, then click "Book Printing Option" at the bottom of the dialog box.
>> > Problem is this "Book Printing Options" does not appear in the dialog box.
>> > Have updated Publisher 2000, printer drivers, and reinstalled drivers from
>> > Epson 1800 disc.  Nothing helps.

0
mary-sauer (6480)
10/23/2006 2:53:07 PM
Mary, you are a genius!!  Thanks

"Pastor Bob" wrote:

> Created a new newsletter in publisher 2000, tried to print it on my Epson
> Photo R1800 printer which supports up to 13x19 sheet paper and 13"x***' in
> roll format and could not select a format to print pages 1 and 4 on one side
> and then 2 and 3 on the other.  Downloaded an instruction sheet from
> Microsoft on printing "two 8.5-by11-inch pages per 11-by-17-inch sheet of
> paper"  It says on "file" click "print", choose a printer that can print on
> 11x17, then click "Book Printing Option" at the bottom of the dialog box.
> Problem is this "Book Printing Options" does not appear in the dialog box.
> Have updated Publisher 2000, printer drivers, and reinstalled drivers from
> Epson 1800 disc.  Nothing helps.
0
PastorBob (2)
10/23/2006 3:21:02 PM
You are very welcome, thanks for the compliment.

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/