Printing labels, a second blank page is "printing" ?can i stop it

I put artwork for labels and selected the label maker and number that i am
printing on.  The printer feeds a blank sheet through and then prints on the
second sheet each time.  In publisher when I look at the document and do a
print preview, it only shows the 1 page.
What do I need to adjust to be able to print on every page?
Now I have to put 20 sheets of labels in the printer to get 10 printed pages
and I have to recycle the blank label sheets.
0
Bud (544)

Hide cell content in printing
I want to add a phrase to a cell (as a reminder) that I will see on my worksheet , but I don't want the phrase to print. Is this possible? Thanks, Marsha Hi, Marsha. You can insert a textbox from the Drawing toolbar, and you can set its properties not to print. http://www.officearticles.com/misc/drawing_tools_in_microsoft_office.htm ******************* ~Anne Troy www.OfficeArticles.com www.MyExpertsOnline.com "Marsha" <Marsha@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F5235EC5-86AF-4016-B727-205E48B320B6@microsoft.com... > I want to add a phrase to a cell (...

Excel
How do I print multiple worksheets (from one workbook) on one page in Excel? IMHO, it would probably be best to create a "consolidation" sheet in the workbook using formula references to the material on the other sheets. Design that sheet the way you want to be able to print your "report" and define that as your print range. Hope this is useful |:>) "BGA" wrote: > How do I print multiple worksheets (from one workbook) on one page in Excel? ...

Printing addresses on envelopes
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel When I print an address from a letter on an envelope, it adds spaces that do not appear in the Word document. Any ideas how to get rid of them? Thanks I have not seen this before - you should be able to edit directly &quot;if&quot; you added the envelope to you document which I automatically do. <br><br>I will create the letter, highlight the address then create the envelope &quot;Tools/Envelopes&quot;. Before closing the dialogue I select &quot;Insert this envelope into the ac...

Excel program not printing all pages...
I have a program for work that is several pages in length. All of a sudden, I am only able to print the second of three pages. Before, I was able to hit print and the whole document printed. I didn't intentionally select cells/rows--so how did I get locked into this? I'm so frustrated! This only happens in my Excel documents. Hi Farmradiogirl, > I have a program for work that is several pages in length. All of a sudden, I > am only able to print the second of three pages. Before, I was able to hit > print and the whole document printed. I didn't intentionally selec...

Printing Line number with WDK
I am trying to print the line numbers using __LINE__ in DbgPrint, however it does not seem to be working. I am using WDK 7600.16385.1 for x86 Windows7 build. The statement DbgPrint(( __LINE__ "\n" )); results in compilation error error C2143: syntax error : missing ')' before 'string' warning C4047: 'function' : 'PCSTR' differs in levels of indirection from 'int' warning C4024: 'DbgPrint' : different types for formal and actual parameter 1 while the statement DbgPrint(( "%d \n", __LINE__ )); gives the followin...

Issues printing reports in CRM 3.0
A user recently reported an issue with printing reports. When I tried from my machine, I am also having a problem. We had always been able to print in the past, so am not quite sure what the issue is and where/ when it originated. As a temporary measure, I have advised that they export to pdf and then print from there, but is obviously a bit annoying. When we try pressing the print button, nothing happens and we get the warning sign (yellow triangle with black exclamation mark in the bottom left corner (IE7). Getting details for it gives the following: Line: 20 Char: 4 Error: Object doesn...

X Report Printing
Here's my problem... I am unable to print a X, Z or ZZ report from my office printer. It will print to the receipt printer but I would like to be able to print it from the office on 8.5 x 11 paper. Does anyone have a template for this or know how I could go about setting this up so it will work. Any help would be most appreciated. Thanks! In SO Manager, Database/Registers/Receipt Formats, create a new format - call it something like "Full Page". Under "Receipt and Report templates", the last entry is labeled "Report" - click the magnifying glass to ...

Printing from a view
Hi all! If you hit the print button from a contact view, you get a listing of all contacts in that view. Is there a way to print the details of each contacts from a view (one page per contact), without having to open them individually and hit the print button? Thanks for your help! Harry you need to build a report or run an existing report. ============================== John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://www.crowechizek.com/microsoft "Harry" <Harry@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A73F7D85-2687-4012-AD7D-D99829767468@microsoft.com... > ...

visio only half of calendar printing. page and drawing the same
I am using visio for first time. I have a calendar in landscape view. the drawing and printing page are the same, both landscape and same size. However only the bottom half of the calendar is printing out at the top of the page. The usual recommendation is to ensure that visio service packs and drivers for the printer are updated. al "KG" <KG@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:46AC0730-13E2-4E61-AD7A-E89870C811A8@microsoft.com... >I am using visio for first time. I have a calendar in landscape view. the > drawing and printing page are the same,...

Hiding a cell from printing in Excel 2003
Is it possible to hide selected cells within a workbook from printing in Excel 2003 and how can this be done? Regards Nevio Nevio wrote: > Is it possible to hide selected cells within a workbook from printing > in Excel 2003 and how can this be done? > > Regards > > Nevio Hi Nevio, You cannot hide single cells, but entire rows/columns. You can change the font colour in the cell so it becoms equals to background of the cell. You can use the Workbook_BeforePrint event to control the changing of colour or hiding/displaying rows/coloumns. Because from your name I thin...

Only ID numbers are printing
I have Access 2007. I have two tables Contact List and Asset List. I am trying to print two reports. I want to print the owner and the companies they lease to from the Asset List. Also from the Contact List I would like to list the Companies and their Lessors. When I try to do the asset list one it only gives me id numbers. What am I doing wrong? -- helpme This is a typical issue when you use lookup fields in tables. My advice is: don't use them. Your report's record source must contain the field that actually stores the value you would like to display in the r...

printing reports to screen on Remote Desktop Connection
I've just setup a brand new terminal server running windows 2003. Everything except for reports run great. The reprrt (e.g. trial balance) itself runs quickly. When I try to scroll through the report on screen, the whole screen refreshes itself very slowly. My old terminal server (windows 2000) screen refreshes are much faster. I'm running the client on the same subnet (100 MPS). I changed the screen resolutions and color quality to low and the report still refreshes and scrolls at a snails pace, one line at a time. How can I speed this up? ...

Visio Printing Issue
Recieving the following error when trying to print: _____________________________________________________ Visio internal error: #-2147467259 Action 1010: Print First try closing and reopening the file. Next try restarting Visio. --------------------------------------------------------------------------- I try both of these, and neither works. Could someone shed some light on this? PS I've tried different printers already. ------=_NextPart_0001_AAF960D0 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Is this happening only for 1 or 2 files? It might be a problem in the dra...

Problems with printing

Printing attachments on sent emails
Hello all, When I print a copy of an email that I have sent using Outlook 2002 SR-2, there is no indication on the printed page that there was an attachment. Printing received emails shows attachments. How can I get printed sent emails to include the name of attached files? Many thanks Peter When I print sent files with attachments , it works more or less the same as when I print received files with attachments. The names of the files and associated icons are displayed at the top of the page. Are you sending in Outlook and reading in OE? "Peter Quested" <peterq@bi...

Printing Word X to Canon iR3200
One of my clients has a Canon iR 3200 color multifunction printer/scanner. Whenever they print to it from Word v.X (latest patches, running under Mac OS X 10.2.8), the jobs get sent in a format that requires them to manually override the printer page size on the printer. This does not happen with, e.g., Acrobat. I've found that specifically selecting Page Setup in Word, followed by changing "Format for" to the iR 3200, results in proper prints. The settings don't get saved between Word sessions, however, and they are getting mighty irritated. Canon has no online assistance f...

Printing EXCEL in PRE-Press inviroment
--PRINTING EXCEL DOCUMENTS IN a PRE-PRESS ENVIROMENT-- How do you embedd fonts in a excel document? so you can create a PD file of the excel(40page doc) document? I want to be able to place a PDF in Quark on a MACINTOSH, with a exce document from a PC. Can anyone help me, my fonts seem to have wicked 'run around' when creat the PDF. Should I embed fonts, convert to outlines, replace wit bitmap, use true type I or II ...... What is it with fonts!! Can some one please advise me as to the best way to impose a PC EXCE document on a Mac using Quark express? Thank you in advance -- Mes...

Problem with printing from OE6
Win XP Professional SP3, with all critical updates (including update KB980182, installed on April 3, 2010) IE8 - (upgraded from IE6 in stages via IE7. Not sure whether the upgrades preceded the installation of XP Service Packs 2 & 3). OE6 Also have WLMail, 14.0.8117.0416 (for HTTP access to Hotmail account) This post relates to a long-standing problem, which affects (or affected) printing of documents from OE6 and WLMail. When you print a multi-page email, the printed version sometimes crops approximately one inch from the right hand side of the first page. The probl...

Printing the RMS version
Hi, I want to print the version of the RMS as soon as I enter into the Process function. How can I do it? Thank you. ...

Strange check printing problem
Just got a new OKIDATA laser printer (C5400n on sale). I like it a lot but have a problem printing partial sheet checks in Money 2003. I use the Laser checks with the stub on the left, three checks to a page. When I print a partial sheet (only one or two checks on the page), the printer doesn't realize that the sheet is supposed to be other than the default size, and generates an error message because the paper is not the correct size. I can set up custom sizes for the sheets with two and/or one check left and avoid some error messages, but I have to do this outside of the Money progra...

Printing Multiple Copies
When in publisher 2002 and we ask it to print multiple copies, publisher prints the same publication several times, rather than send it to the printer once and let the printer generate the copies. The printer is an HP Color LaserJet 4550DN. The latest printer driver from HP is loaded on the computer (Runing Windows 2000). Thanks in Advance --Sam Just another HP issue - situation normal and don't expect a fix from HP. They have your money for the printer and that is all they care about. You will be incredibly fortunate if you get any assistance from HP on this matter. Next time you p...

Printing messages
This is an issue for me in Outlook 07 but it was also the case in earlier versions: when I print a message from my inbox, there doesn't seem to be a way to print only the first page. When it's a been a long email conversation, there's lots of pages of "this message has been scanned for viruses, etc" and of course both parties' signatures. Often a message that has only one page of meaningful discussion can run into three or four pages with all the additional text. In print setup there is an option for printing the number of pages, but this is only all, even or odd - n...

Printing Excel Workbook
A regularly used workbook will no longer print all the pages I select as one document. It breaks it up into two or three segments and I need it all together. Currently my workaround is printing and scanning to save as a PDF. You'll need to ask in an Excel newsgroup, as it's not related to FrontPage web building software, the topic of this newsgroup. -- Tom [Pepper] Willett Microsoft MVP - FrontPage Since 1997 --------------------------- "sallyb" <sallyb@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E0652619-E0F3-4079-AABB-6C666B745B5B@microsoft.com......

Printing email from Outlook
Hello, I'm using Outlook 2003 on Windows XP SP2. When I print an email my name is across the top in bold and is spelled wrong. I can't find the settings to changes this. I have checked the "your name" in account settings. In help about my name is spelled correctly. Does any one know where this setting is?? try Outlook >tools>email accounts>tick view or change click next>highlite the right account, clic change>your name should be there just change it as you wish hope it help <Cryptographic_ICE@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:1152815350.940075.49760@...

Printing Date on Report
This is probably a stupid question, but the Microsoft Money Portfolio Report does not print the date. Please advise. I was going to say "what you see is what you get" but then I tested the Portfolio Value By Investment Account report in M04 and, lo and behold, the second line is "As of: 8/9/2003". Which report, precisely, and which version are you referring to? (Print from the Portfolio view in M04 also results in a report that has an "As of" date in big, bold, letters right at the top.) Likely as not, the answer is still going to be "what you see is what...