Printing Custom sized booklet in Publisher 2000

The printer settings for a Riso machine on a network do
not hold when sending copy to the Riso machine for
printing.  Anyone have any ideas about settings for custom
sized paper in a booklet?  If I could have the steps
needed in order, it would help.  Thanks.
0
anonymous (74722)

Maybe here
http://www.riso.com/public/tipsorter.asp
I don't know if Riso handles printing any different than other printers. In page
setup, set your printer, then the page setup.

--
Mary Sauer MS MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/
"Kathryn Ketcham" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> The printer settings for a Riso machine on a network do
> not hold when sending copy to the Riso machine for
> printing.  Anyone have any ideas about settings for custom
> sized paper in a booklet?  If I could have the steps
> needed in order, it would help.  Thanks.

0
laserdog (1122)

GP 8.0 + SQL Server 2000 SP4 (installing SP 4)
Hello there, We have running the GP 8.0 on a SQL Server 2000 database with no service pack. I've just downloaded the SQL Server 2000 SP 4 and I'm planning to upgrade the database. I'm concerning as to whether or not there might be side effects on the GP functionality if I install the SQL Server SP 4. Is it safe to make this upgrade ? or Are there some technical issues ? Thanks in advance. Kind regards Cesar I've been running sp4 for months with GP 8, sp2, and I've had no problems. ...

Can't install Publisher
I'm having a tough time installing MS Publisher 2003 in VHP. I get a 1402 error which pertains to a certain registry key in myt Vista registry. I'm supposed to change the permissions in this key but in Vista Home Premium I can't seem to do that. Anybody have any suggestions? Did you try method 4 in the support document? You receive an error message when you install an Office program or open an Office program or document http://support.microsoft.com/kb/838687/en-us If this is not the document, where did you get the security information? This is a permission issue, you migh...

Exchange Email Size Limit
Hi, I'm trying to send an email that is 26MB in size and configure Exchange 2003 SP2 to allow it. Each time I try and send the email I receive the following undeliverable; "Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. Subject: something The following recipient(s) could not be reached: something@something.com on 29/11/2005 11:54 This message is larger than the current system limit or the recipient's mailbox is full. Create a shorter message body or remove attachments and try sending it again. <Server.domain ...

Printed Quote
Curious is anyone has any samples of a printed quote using SRS? What other options for printed quotes are there? Hi, Our Advanced quote and order processing module allows you to quickly and easily create and print quotes in Microsoft CRM. Regards, David Smooha 516 609-5010 http://www.dynamicscrmaddons.com/AdvancedQuotes.asp "dmn8" wrote: > Curious is anyone has any samples of a printed quote using SRS? > > What other options for printed quotes are there? ...

Customer statement to show the payment amnt without applied amnt
I would like the customer statement shows the payment amounts as it is without deducting the applied amounts. When I show the this way I don't want to display the applied details at all. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Busi...

Memo line on printed checks
I'm wondering if it is possible to modify the placement of the memo line on printed checks. Moving the entire printed text using the existing check printing parameters within Money will not help as I only require the modification of the memo line. You see, I have pre-printed blank checks, but the memo line (when printed using Money) falls below the pre-printed line on the check. I searched for a possible check printing template, which I might modify directly, (using Notepad for example) in the Money file heirachy without success. I've even poked aroung the registry for any p...

Printing to different printers
I would like to have the sheets of my workbook print to differen printers, with out having to switch printers under file printer. I there a way for this to be done -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Record a macro when you do it manually one time. then when you need it again, run that macro. "pboost1 <" wrote: > > I would like to have the sheets of my workbook print to different > printers, with out having to switch printers under file printer. IS > there a way for this to be done? > > --- > Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/...

Template for 8.5 X 14 booklet with two folds?
I would like to create a document using 8.5 x 14 paper to be used as a concert program. I currently create programs using 8.5 x 11 with one fold. I plan to fold the sheet at 5.5 and 11 inches and use the extra 3 inch "flap" for notices, ads, etc. I did a search of the group and found one howto to open a new document using 8.5 x 14 paper but the instructions are not working for me. "Go to file/new.../publications for print/brochures and choose any template for 2fold three page brochure. John Bland" Should "file/new" bring up another dropdown menu "pubicat...

Small text in printed pages from Outlook
I have XP and Office 2007 installed, I use Outlook as my diary and print pages from this with clients information on and take them with me for appointments etc., the problem is, that when I print the pages [1 page per day] then the text on those pages is tiny - I've been looking for a cure for ages, anyone able to help???? On 11/17/2009 3:02 AM On a whim, Chris Jones pounded out on the keyboard > I have XP and Office 2007 installed, I use Outlook as my diary and print > pages from this with clients information on and take them with me for > appointments etc., the pr...

Mail merging from Excel to Publisher or Word (office XP)
I am a teacher in a Sheffield UK school teaching GCSE. Part of the requirement this year is to mail merge into either Publisher or Word from an Excel spreadsheet. Did the same last year with no problem (office 2000) but with Office XP now have strange results. Mail merged figures (results of formula) now unexpectedly develop either 4 decimal places when merged to Word, or up to eight in Publisher. i.e 14.67 goes to 14.6667 or 14.66666667, This in spite of formating to two decimal places and/or roundup. My solution is to manually convert the numbers to text but this can't be right...

Outlook 2000 unable to connect to Exchange 2003 mailbox
I've just moved over 2500 users from Ex2K servers to Ex2K3. At the same time I also changed the Directory Access servers to use specific DCs and GCs, rather than leaving it set to automatic. The day after moving the mailboxes all was fine...but after a couple of days users report problems when accessing their mailboxes. When the open Outlook and choose 'Connect' Outlook freezes. When they open Outlook in Offline mode and hit Send and Receive it gets to the Retrieving mail stage before again freezing. I've since returned Directory Access to Automatic and the only way I&...

Problems with a form in Access 2000
Hello all, We are using Windows 2000 pro with Access 2000. We are having this problem on one machine only. There is an input form that has a memo field in it. When the guy tries to hightlight some text in that memo field, it highlights the whole memo field as soon as he clicks in it instead of letting him choose what data to highlight. Sticky keys are not on, on his machine, I checked that. The database has a front end and a back end and he is working in the front end. To make the problem go away, he has to restart his machine. What could possibly be the problem? Thanks, GMC ...

Office 2000 & 2007 in Windows 7
Hi, Can anyone confirm that Office 2000 is fully compatible with Windows 7? Can we install Office 2000 and Office 2007 together in the same computer? Thanks in advance, Garu Yes, on both counts. But in respect of the latter, see the NoRereg section of the following page of fellow MVP Graham Mayor's website: http://www.gmayor.com/Toolbars_in_word_2007.htm -- Hope this helps, Doug Robbins - Word MVP Please reply only to the newsgroups unless you wish to obtain my services on a paid professional basis. "Garu" <garrys@brunet.bn> wrote in me...

dashed line printing problem
Hi, I am having problem in printing charts which has dashed lines. Whenever I make a graph which has dashed line instead of solid line, on the computer screen those lines appears to be dashed but when I print the graph those lines come to be solid. I believe it's bug in excel. I was reading and microsoft suggest installing service pack 3 for the office to get the problem rectified. I installed the service pack but the problem still persists. Can somebody help me if he know the work around with this problem. Prashant ...

Ultimate Basic question: What exactly IS publisher?
Okay, okay, I should know. But my wife is considering getting Publisher, and has previously worked with Word for text things, and sometimes with--gasp--Print Shop to produce basic graphics-based things like cards and posters. But what does Publisher do that Word doesn't? And does it do anything like a Print Shop type program, or is it something completely different? Word or Publisher? Use Crabby's special recipe to decide http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/help/HA101757591033.aspx Publisher 2007 Help and How-to http://officebeta.iponet.net/en-us/publisher/FX100649111033.aspx --...

Publisher 97 compatiblility with Publisher 98 or later
How can you get Publisher 98 or higher to open Publisher 97? I need to move files to a different computer running Publisher 98. Publisher 98 will open 97 files, Publisher 2000, XP and 2003 will open them as well. Publisher doesn't like to open files on a removable disk, when you transfer the files put them on your new hard drive. -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://www.msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "tanky" <tanky@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:89FCFAE9-DD5C-4FBB-8D22-81C1184CAD13@microsoft.com... > How can y...

Import text file in UTF-8 format to Excel 2000
Hello, When I open a text file(in UTF-8 format)under excel 2000, the chinese character cannot be displayed correctly. But this text file can be opened directly in word 2000. Can anyone help me? Thanks! Irene ...

Removing custom menu for macros
I inadvertently created a couple of custom menus for macros and need to know the steps to eliminate them from the toolbar. Thanks in advance for any direction on this matter. Brad Choose Tools/Customize and drag them off the toolbar. In article <OJbP8RSLEHA.3216@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl>, "Brad Reid" <lreid@flash.net> wrote: > I inadvertently created a couple of custom menus for macros and need to know > the steps to eliminate them from the toolbar. Thanks in advance for any > direction on this matter. Brad JE, it seems to work -- dragging them off the too...

MS CRM 3.0 on SQL Cluster 2000 Environment...
Has anyone installed MSCRM 3.0 on SQL 2000 Cluster and it is up and running with Reports, Outlook Client etc etc? CRM 3.0 supports only default instance on SQL Server. How about SQL Cluster? Is there any good document to implement CRM 3 in SQL Server 2000 cluster environment? I appreciate your help. Onkar http://www.microsoft.com/dynamics/crm/using/deploy/clusteringsqlservers.mspx "Onkar" <budc57@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:1160873095.913396.268610@b28g2000cwb.googlegroups.com... > Has anyone installed MSCRM 3.0 on SQL 2000 Cluster and it is up and > running wi...

Why haven't the graphics options in Publisher 2007 been improved?
The new design, drawing tools, word art features etc. in Word & PowerPoint 2007 are fantastic, much more professional looking and very easy to use and manipulate. They use the new style title bar and everything is very accessible - I've found features i've never used before! Publisher 2007 still uses the same format as before - no smart art, drop down menus, less options. When moving between two programmes it's like stepping back in time - I find myself having to create the fonts, shapes and textboxes i want in PowerPoint, saving them as a picture, and inserting them...

Extract from Publisher file
Is there any way to extract the text and images held in a Publisher (2000, I think) file without Publisher? I already know there isn't a way to open the file in it's native format without Publisher, so I am hoping I can extract the information from the file. If you don't care about losing the formatting, you are welcome to send it to me. Email me for an addy to send it to. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "IC" <me@me.com> wrote in message news:6ZrVc.221$3j2.114@newsfe1-gui.ntli.net... > Is there any way to extract the text and images held in a...

Change the default cell size in Microsoft Excel?
I've been trying all morning to figure out how to change the default cell size in Microsoft Excel so that each cell is the size of four cells normally. Is this possible? I realize I can select four cells at a time and then merge them but I need page after page of cells this size and its not very efficient to do it this way. Thanks in advance, James Open an excel sheet and click on Format coloumn standard width then put in the width you need Thanks Simon -- simon ----------------------------------------------------------------------- simonc's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com...

Outlook 2000 Backup Add-In Problem
I'm having trouble with the Outlook 2000 Backup Add-In.. On clicking File/Backup and exiting Outlook I get "Cannot copy Outlook. Access is denied, the source file may be in use." I've done searches on Google and eliminated every possible process that might possibly have a hold on Outlook.. Namely the Nokia connection manager which syncs a Phone w/Outlook. No luck. I eliminated every process Windows would allow me to kill. No luck. I've rebooted without the Nokia Connection Wizard booted. (X-ed it out in the registry on CurrentVersion/Run) No luck. So Outlook wo...

How do I use Access 2007 VBA to print external pdf files?
Ideally, I'd like to use an Access form to open the pdfs, print them and then close Adobe Reader or whatever program is used to do the print job. On Fri, 28 May 2010 09:43:20 -0700, "LA Lawyer" <hkapp@kapplaw.com> wrote: You can use the ShellExecute API with the Print verb (the lpOperation argument). That's what Windows uses when you drop a PDF document on a Printer. Check out this article: http://www.mvps.org/access/api/api0018.htm -Tom. Microsoft Access MVP >Ideally, I'd like to use an Access form to open the pdfs, print them and >...

printing rdlc reports programmatically
Hi, I need to print a series of reports programmatically from a windows forms application using vb.net 2008. I attempted the walthrough "Printing a Local Report without Preview" (http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms252091.aspx) but was unsuccessful. I get the error: "A generic error occurred in GDI+." I added a call to the Print procedure to the Run procedure, on the line after Export (report), but I get an error: "A generic error occurred in GDI+." This error occurs on the PrintPage event handler, on the line: "Dim PageImage...