printing business cards with publisher 2000 on my xp machine

Is there a way I can print my business cards 2 across and 5 down?
0
0tax (1)

refer to http://www.davidbartosik.com/pub2k/pub2k_33.htm

--
David Bartosik - Microsoft MVP
Visit  www.davidbartosik.com

"0tax" <0tax@earthlink.net> wrote in message
> Is there a way I can print my business cards 2 across and 5 down?

0
dbartosik (185)

print a record in form view
I am building a form and have inserted an event procedure to have the form print one record at a time and it will only print a blank piece of paper. This is my code, can anyone tell me what they think is wrong? Any help is greatly appreciated. rivate Sub cmdPrint_Click() On Error GoTo Err_cmdPrint_Click DoCmd.DoMenuItem acFormBar, acEditMenu, 8, , acMenuVer70 DoCmd.PrintOut acSelection Exit_cmdPrint_Click: Exit Sub Err_cmdPrint_Click: MsgBox Err.Description Resume Exit_cmdPrint_Click End Sub Assuming that the line rivate Sub cmdPrint_Click() is only missi...

user created shapes non printing
I started have a problem with vision 2002 that I have not noticed before. When I create a new shape, by default, it assumes the non-printing properly under FORMAT � BEHAVIOR. Also if I group a set of "printing" shapes the group will become non-printing. Can I change this behavior? How are you creating the new shape? Also are you using layers in your document? -- Mark Nelson Microsoft Corporation This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "Robert" <hammer_757@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:9ec427f7.0409231005.576...

Cells print so small I cannot read numbers. How do I fix?
I have been working with page break. Now I have the grid on 1 page..but it is far to small to read. now when I try to spread it back to 2 pages, it just takes the same tiny microscopic type and spreads it into 2 pages. I am stuck printing tiny type. How can I get the grid cells back to a size that is readable. It sound like you have selected Fit to 1 page in File > Page setup > Page > Scaling. Either select to fit it to 2 pages or select Adjust to 100% size -- HTH Sandy In Perth, the ancient capital of Scotland and the crowning place of kings sandymann2@mailinator.com Repl...

Copying and Pasting Between Published Documents
Hi I have created a 132 Document in Publisher 2007 I needed to make a highly customised and intelligent Index so I created a second document and typed the index in that, having both documents open on extended Windows Pages I thought it would be easy to move the index from the second document into the first document containing the text It does not appear possbible to copy and paste table pages between the two publisher documents Is there any way I can accomplish this task without retyping the Index in the first document Roger Stenson Roger, 1. Create on your 132 page document a bla...

Navigation Bars
I put Navigation bars on my publisher website document. When I try to publish to a file or to the web, the Navigation Bars do not appear on the page(s). How do I resolve this?? Answer found in the web group. DavidF "Tom Snyder" <Tom Snyder@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7A55B689-FE9D-4E1E-9B6C-3ED571156D46@microsoft.com... >I put Navigation bars on my publisher website document. When I try to >publish > to a file or to the web, the Navigation Bars do not appear on the page(s). > How do I resolve this?? Tony, did you get an answer to this...

Access 2000 Package and Deployment Wizard problem!
I have created an Access 2000 application that I now wish to distribute to users as an MDE file. The Access 2000 Package and Deployment Wizard does a fine job of storing the relevant installation files on a CD, exploiting A2K Runtime. However, I would prefer to let users download my application from a website. The Package and Deployment Wizard offers a 'Web Publishing' deployment option that appears to address this need. My only problem is that it doesn't work for me. I get the following error message, Unexpected error number 48 has occurred: File not found: WebPost.dll I...

Win7 usb performance lower than XP
Hi, We have a usb based Ethernet adapter. It is a high speed (2.0) device. The throughput observed on Win7 is around 30 Mbps lower than that observed on Windows XP! Both drivers are certified. There is not much difference between these drivers except NDIS5-NDIS6 and WDM-WDF related changes. Even the same NDIS5-WDM driver used on XP gives lower throughput figures on Win7. When checking the receive side operations we noticed that the difference between 2 consecutive Read completions on XP is around 30-50 microseconds, while the same on Win7 is around 200 microseconds. We are using ...

Outlook 2000 error msg.
I am running XP on a Dell 8200. I've been using Outlook 2000 for a long time now and all of the sudden I get the following msg: unable to open default e-mail folder. C:\Documents and Settings\tdiehl\application data\Microsoft\Outlook\Outlook.Pst. I have inserted MO-2000 CD and tried to repair and removed the program completely from machine and reinstalled. NO luck. Any ideas??? How big is your pst file? "Ted D." <tdiehl@earthlink.net> wrote in message news:03ae01c34803$5bb55ca0$a501280a@phx.gbl... > I am running XP on a Dell 8200. I've been using Outlook...

Crashes after printing invoices
Money Small Business 2005 crashes after printing. Searched the newsgroups, but didn't find any relevant solution. -Max Hate Microsoft This is often caused by incompatible printer drivers. I would suggest that you check with the printer manufacturer to see if there's a newer or OLDER printer driver available. Also, make sure that the driver you're using is compatible with your version of Windows (XP, 2000, 98, whatever). -- "Max" <maximus@portvista.com> wrote in message news:uquQPHWXFHA.2124@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl... > Money Small Business 2005 crash...

Gift Cards Implementation
Hi. I need advice on how to travel here please. I have 10 stores and an HQ setup. I want to implement a gift card that is barcoded. Here is what I envision: 1) All barcodes of giftcards are in the system and they have a dollar value against them. 2) Gift card is then scanned and made active somehow at the POS ?????? (How?) 3) Money received goes to a common enterprise account and z-report is modified to remove reporting of gift cards as this money does NOT belong to the store. 4) Profit Margin report is reworked to remove seeing sales of gift cards as the sale will stuff up the profit m...

How to change default printing parameters on Excel & ......
How to change the default printing parameters on Excel & keep them changed for future workbooks. Example: Normally I use Printing margins 0.25 on all directions, but default printing margins are 0.75. I want to change them to set 0.25 as DEFAULT. If you start a new workbook and change the page layout (for all the sheets), you can save it into your XLStart folder as Book.xlt. Excel will use that as the basis for new workbooks. You can change a lot of settings that way--including orientation, headers/footers.... Amjad wrote: > > How to change the default printing parameters ...

Publisher 2003 Viewer is needed
Can Microsoft create a free viewer program for .pub files like they have for the other programs in Office? Can they? Yes Will they? Unlikely Mike Larry M. in Illinois wrote: > Can Microsoft create a free viewer program for .pub files like they have for > the other programs in Office? Larry M. in Illinois <Larry M. in Illinois@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > Can Microsoft create a free viewer program for .pub files like they > have for the other programs in Office? Could they? Yes Is it profitable for them to do so? Probably not. W...

Trying to install Microsoft CRM with OutLook on Windows 2000
When trying install MS CRM 1.2 disk 2 (Sales for Outlook), I am prevented from completing the install as I get the message "installation failed" "you must install SQL Desktop Server Engine separately". When trying to install it separately the setup seems to start running then stops after extracting files and doesn't complete. There are no error messages and nothing in the Event Viewer ? If anyone has any ideas I would be grateful for your help. Hi Installation take bit time,you have to wait.it updates with sp-3 etc.. Regards, Bhaskar.T "dhawgood" ...

XP SP3 FREEZE-UPs
Lately I have been experiencing freeze-ups on a consistent basis. I have taken the following troubleshooting measures: Opened up my pc and removed whatever dust may have been there that may have caused the graphics card to stop working; have checked my Event Viewer for Errors and nothing really significant there to be a cause for alarm. What other troubleshooting measures can I investigate to find out what is going on? This is a 6 1/2 year old Dell Server.......I am running 4 GB RAM on it and I am beginning to wonder if the extra memory may be causing the problems? Should I go b...

Using XP Briefcase with money file

Problem with printing listbox bigger than one page
Hi, I created form "Invoice". It contains few list boxes (like: Brand, Product, Price, etc.). Each list box is big enough to display 50 items. It works in this way: user is chosing product from table Products_tbl and clicks on "Add to invoice" button which adds to each list box new item containg apropriate information about chosen product. At the end, user can print the form. Before it was limited, and user could put max. 50 products on one invoice, but I wanted to get rid of this limitation. I did it in this way: after 50th item, with each added product I extend list boxe...

How do I make door hangers using publisher?
Is this even possible? Mary Sauer has a website with a generous collection of goodies including door hangers. Take a look at just above George Washington's portrait (way down the page) at, http://msauer.mvps.org/publisher_projects2.htm -- Don - Publisher 2000� Vancouver, USA "medinapie" <medinapie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:986B8199-C9B5-46CE-8F2F-C772BE5C21BC@microsoft.com... > Is this even possible? I have a sample on my web page. Scroll down -- on the left. http://msauer.mvps.org/graphics.htm Some cute ones here that you could mod...

replacing a credit card account with a new account with same institution
My credit card was just replaced causing some credits and debits on the old account and transferred to a new account. Do I need to merge these accounts? When I update the accounts I only get a balance on th enew account and no transactions. Any advice would be appreciated. In microsoft.public.money, jeff.messett@gmail.com wrote: >My credit card was just replaced causing some credits and debits on >the old account and transferred to a new account. Do I need to merge >these accounts? When I update the accounts I only get a balance on th >enew account and no transactions. Any advice...

windows xp system error with kernel32.dll (crash)
System Error AppName: iexplore.exe AppVer: 7.0.6000.16608 ModName: kernel32.dll ModVer: 5.1.2600.3119 Offset: 00012a5b The group you posted to is for Microsoft Access (the desktop database.) You might do better to post to an Internet Explorer group, or a Windows group. (Sorry to do that to you when this kernel issue is probably driving you nuts.) -- Allen Browne - Microsoft MVP. Perth, Western Australia Tips for Access users - http://allenbrowne.com/tips.html Reply to group, rather than allenbrowne at mvps dot org. "jackzhao" <zhao.boyou@hotmail.com> wrote in messag...

Can't open My Money 2000
Hello all, Version 4.90.3, Windows ME I am not sure if this is the proper newsgroup for this program, and if not, I do apologize. I have My Money 2000 on my computer, it came with the original install when I bought my computer. For some reason, I have not been able to open the program since last Sunday. I only use this for my personal check registry, and have all my records and such backed up to a floppy and a separate folder. I went to the folder that has the My Money files and tried to reinstall it by using the Setup, but, it says 'Setup could not open the file: C:\APPLZIP\MONEY\MONE...

Installing 2007 over 2000 suite
We are a church with very, very old software. I recently bought Publisher 2007 (standalone--and worrying that was a mistake) but am having trouble. It installed alright, but it will not open/start. We run XP and Office 2000 Sm Business and Publisher 2000 installed now. IE v. 7. I was urged to buy the Pub 2007 as the upgrade isn't supported by Vista which we will probably be going to in the near future. I know the old 2000 version is on here still, but it came as part of a suite. Is there a way to make 2007 work? Or is there a way to uninstall Pub 2000 ala carte? Are you receivi...

How to forward AOL e-mails to Outlook 2000?
After many years, I finally found the time to install Outlook. I'm trying to wean myself off AOL, and will eventually switch to a different e-mail server. In the meantime, I have installed Outlook 2000, and followed the directions on several installation tutorials, all of which gave pretty much the same info. At the end, they state the following: "Go to the IMAP tab and make sure that 'Store special folders on IMAP server is not checked'." The only things in my IMAP are Root Folder Path, which is blank (I have no idea what to type there), and "Check for new ...