printing banners set up in Publisher

I would like to print a banner set up in Publisher in color book
setting...only prints outline of font. Is this possible? I've done it before
in Print Shop but can't find a setting in Publisher
0
ble (2)

Use WordArt.

--
Mary Sauer
http://msauer.mvps.org/

"ble" <ble@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I would like to print a banner set up in Publisher in color book
> setting...only prints outline of font. Is this possible? I've done it before
> in Print Shop but can't find a setting in Publisher

0
mary.sauer (2018)

How does one view a document created in Publisher.
I have gotten a document (calendar) in .pub format. Word does not recognize it. Is there a viewer? What's the link? I have Office 2000 with the converters installed. Collins wrote: >I have gotten a document (calendar) in .pub format. Word > does not recognize it. Is there a viewer? What's the > link? I have Office 2000 with the converters installed. ==================================== There is no viewer for Publisher files. Maybe you could ask the sender to convert it to a .pdf file. Or you could order the Trial version of Pub2003... which will still function as a viewer a...

Publisher
trying to create a newsletter to be sent via email - all recipients don't have MS Publisher - if I convert the publisher file to a pdf will all be able to see it? Yep - and that's my choice of formats for an emailed newsletter. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Lisa B" <Lisa B@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E2BE6285-0F2F-4D4D-9D06-2179BEF168C1@microsoft.com... > trying to create a newsletter to be sent via email - all recipients don't > have MS Publisher - if I convert the publisher file to a pdf will all be > able >...

setting up account for outlook?
Can anyone help me? Im new at this and would like to e-mail a friend whos over in iraq! Talk to your ISP - they will give you all the information you need to set up your account. We cannot. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, Rasheem asked: | Can anyone help me? Im new at this and would like to e-mail a friend | whos over in iraq! ...

Test Account Settings
I created a new profile and reestablished my email accounts in Outlook 2003. After setting up the account, I click on the "Test Account Settings" and get the following error message: Establish network connection: Unable to connect to the Internet or to the network. Please verify the connection settings. To access the connection settings, close this dialog, click More Settings, then click on the Connections Tab. This tells Outlook to connect to the local LAN. Email seems to send and receive OK. Just wondering why the "Test Account Settings" tab no longer works with m...

setting up existing home equity loan
I have a home equity loan with a credit union but I am not sure how to setup an existing loan account with the Money 2005? I went to credit union website but couldn't find any download info to Money 2005. Thank you Unless you have a fixed payment schedule, you pretty much have to set it up as a Credit Card account. Q wrote: > I have a home equity loan with a credit union but I am not > sure how to setup an existing loan account with the Money > 2005? I went to credit union website but couldn't find any > download info to Money 2005. > Thank you ...

Printing Issues when distributing a form to multiple users
I am distributing a spreadsheet to multiple users. The spreadsheet is being used as a form for data entry. The problem i am having is that when it is being printed, the users are getting varying page layouts where the page breaks have changed, due the changes to the length of the document growing from the free text they are entering. The page breaks that excel chooses don't seem to be spaced well, leading to one or two of the pages being very short (i.e., leaving a lot of free white space), whereas the other pages are taking up the entire page. Is there a particular page layout selection...

Can pdfs be imported into Publisher 2007?
I publish a newsletter. Ads are sometimes submitted as .pdfs. I have been using Publisher 2003, which necessitates converting the .pdfs to .jpegs. Will Publisher 2007 import the .pdfs as is? KSEditor wrote: > I publish a newsletter. Ads are sometimes submitted as .pdfs. I have > been using Publisher 2003, which necessitates converting the .pdfs to > .jpegs. Will Publisher 2007 import the .pdfs as is? ==================================== For import into Pub 2007...converting .pdfs to an image format is still the best option. Have a look at the following info from Ed Benn...

cant print spread sheet with lines on it
i am trying to put some info onto excel but when i print it out i only get the print and not the grid lines can somebody tell me the correct settings thanks. File > Page Setup > Sheet tab > Put a checkmark in 'Gridlines'. Hope this helps. George Gee "steve earle" <steve earle@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6017023B-592D-400B-A671-8B65C1BB02A4@microsoft.com... >i am trying to put some info onto excel but when i print it out i only get > the print and not the grid lines can somebody tell me the correct settings > thanks. t...

set a reminder to print or edit in an excel document
Is there a way to set a reminder to print part of a workbook or edit a workbook on a certain day. I need to print and edit a workbook on a certain day at a certain time, but I can never remember to do this. Is there any way of setting a reminder alarm or notification. Thanks > Is there a way to set a reminder to print part of a workbook or edit a > workbook on a certain day. ... If you have Excel, you might be using Outlook also. Both are part of Office 2003. Outlook has a "calendar" feature that pops up reminders the user can schedule. I use it all the ti...

publisher templates #3
I have read the posting from Liz asking for a way to creat half fold cards in Publisher. After reading the suggestions via further postings, I wish Microsoft would explain why they chose to remove the 3rd option for a half fold card from its' more recent edition. It was SO much easier and handier to click the 3rd option of page setup to create a half fold card. I have the Avery textured half-fold cards and I used them with the earlier verson of Publisher. When it ain't broke; don't fix it! Sonya645 wrote: >I have read the posting from Liz asking for a way to creat &...

How do I print a list of my E-mail folders?
I need to print a list of my e-mail folders. "AHD23" <AHD23@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5BFD12CA-5D55-4376-AF9C-58703042577D@microsoft.com... >I need to print a list of my e-mail folders. I don't believe there's a way to do that, except as a screen shot. -- Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] This might be a workaround for you: http://www.vboffice.net/sample.html?mnu=2&smp=12&cmd=showitem&lang=en In example #1, replace the line LoopItems Folder.Items by Debug.Print Folder.Name After running the code,...

Do I have to put my files on a server to hyperlink in Publisher?
For a class project, we need to make a website. However I do not want to go live with the site (publish the site) for security purposes. Is there a way I can just make the hyperlinks for my files open without having to be on a server? The instructor wants a working but not live site. TJ If you are using Pub 2003, the built-in navigation bar uses relative links that will work on your local machine. Under Help type "navigation" for more information. Assuming you use the default setting, when you Publish to the Web, you can direct the html output to a folder on your computer. T...

not enough memory or disk space to display or print the picture after 1st time

OWA Display Settings
Is there a method to clear the Web Access Display Settings (i.e. Color Schemes, Preview Pane setup) from the server side of the application for either a single user or all OWA users? Also, I've had several users report that if they've attempted to access their OWA mailbox in FireFox, they lose the way messages are normally displayed in the OWA client where each message basically has two lines, one line for who it came from and when and the next line for the subject. After logging to OWA with Firefox, all of the information is displayed on a single line. This is on a Windows...

How do you print the last page of an 8 page banner in Publisher?
When I make a large banner, I would like to select a particular page to print. The print preview option allows selection of pages 1,2, etc but does not allow for example only the last page. Print to a PDF... http://www.primopdf.com/ -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "FredSC" <FredSC@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:78386D22-8473-4EC8-A032-82F802A26C59@microsoft.com... > When I make a large banner, I would like to select a particular page to > print. The print preview option allow...

Publish a document in Adobe
Hi, I have a publisher file that i want to go on the web with Hyperlinks and all. I want it to be an Adobe file so that no one can edit it. Is this possible or is there a better way of doing this function? JudyT Adobe Reader v6.05 (?) "recognizes" email addresses and URLs without any intervention on your part. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] ~~~~~ How to ask a question http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 "JudyT" <JudyT@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7E4B860A-553D-4850-B016-CB3CB3BDC536@microsoft.com... > Hi, > > I ...

does publisher 2000 run on windows xp?
thanks for helping if you know the answer Yes, all versions of Publisher run on XP, Publisher 1.0 maybe the exception. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Baudouin" <Baudouin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6AA35200-15D7-47F2-8471-4E6737171B6A@microsoft.com... > thanks for helping if you know the answer Mary Sauer <gsauer@mycolumbus.rr.com> was very recently heard to utter: > Yes, all versions of Publisher run on XP, Publisher 1.0 maybe the > exception. It runs. Not on...

start app without setting focus
Hi, i want to start my app (modless dialog) and I do not want, that my application gets the focus. How can I realize that? I tried such tings like GetForeGroundWindow()->SetFocus, but nothing worked. Everytime my app has the focus (wether running hidden with tray icon or showed). Does anybody has some ideas how I can do that? thanks a lot, Holger -- www.kreissl.info In CDialog::OnInitDialog() return FALSE instead of TRUE -- With Regards Alok Gupta Visit me at http://alok.bizhat.com "I Believe this will Help" "Holger Krei�l" <n...

Print multiple copies per sheet
I have a pubisher file that is a card with a size of 5 x 6 and is 2 pages. Is it possible to print 2 copies of this file on a letter size page so that there will be 2 double sided copies on the letter size page. I need to laminate these cards so if I could get 2 per page I would just need to cut the page in half. I am using Publisher 2003. Thanks in advance for any help. Best regards, Dee Page setup, Business card, change copies per sheet, Side margin 1.25, top margin ..5, zero gaps, okay out, in the next screen change the measurements to width 6" height 5". The above will...

How do I print labels after I have mailmerge on excel
?I saved my addresses in Excel. I want to print them on labels How do I do that? Also how can I get a picture on the labels? Bika, do a mail merge with word. For help on Word mail merge using Excel as the data source have a look here http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/mailmerg.htm http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMerge/CreateAMailMerge.htm http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMerge/CreateADataSource.htm -- Paul B Always backup your data before trying something new Please post any response to the newsgroups so others can benefit from it Feedback on answers is always appreciated! Using Ex...

"Print to Scale" Excel 2007 Charts
In Excel 2003, one could double-click a chart, print, and the chart would auto-size to fill a page. I am unable to print my newly-created Excel 2007 charts so they auto-size to print one-to-a-page (now requires several time-consuming steps for reformatting titles, axes, etc.). I do not have a "print to scale" option in my page setup. Printing to a Ricoh Aficio AP610N. Thanks so much. I will assume we are talking of an embedded chart (one sitting on a worksheet) and not a chart sheet. In Excel 2003 (all earlier) you did not double click, you just single clicked to...

need basic help setting up a graph
Hello, I am trying to set up a chart of days and times. The X- axis shoul have the days of the week (mon, tues, etc) and the Y - axis should hav various times of the day. I would like to have a line from on specific time on one day to another specific time on the next. So, point would be monday at 10:00 and the next would be tuesday at 1:00 followed by wednesday at 12:00, etc. Any suggestions?? Thanks fo your help Davi -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi David, See my attachment. Is that the situation you explained? I use formula =IF(B2<0.5,B2+1,B2) in column ...

Set Left and Right Margins in Headers and Footers
How do I set the left and right margins in headers and footers in Excel Select, File, Page Setup and the Margins tab. Bob Flanagan Macro Systems http://www.add-ins.com Productivity add-ins and downloadable books on VB macros for Excel "Simon" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FAD168AF-D83F-418A-8A72-4C0C28E8A192@microsoft.com... > How do I set the left and right margins in headers and footers in Excel Thank you for your response While I can see that this sets the Vertical position (Top and Bottom) of the headers and footers it does not set the...

Dbl sided printing problem
I am making a "Program" for a Barbershop Chorus concert using MS Publisher in the "Catalog" mode (which prints both sides of course.) I cannot seem to find out what kind of paper I can get (short of photo imaging paper) that is opaque enuff to prevent the backside of a page from showing through the "white areas" of the front side. It's not a bleed-through, it's just that the paper is to darn translucent. I am using 24 lb inkjet paper with an inkjet printer. I am sure this is anything but a new problem, but I have not found anything in the Goog...

Publisher 2000 print problem
What we see in the working document and what goes to print is different. Is there a way to enter the print preveiw document to fix it at that point. There seems to be no way to resolve this issue??? Please help if you can. ...