Printing 1/2 page postcards

I am trying to print two similarly designed postcards on one page but with
different addresses.  I am using MS Publisher 2003.  Is there any way to do
this?

thank you

Select custom in page setup, type 5.5 in the height box, Publisher will print
two per sheet. This is the setup you will use for mail merge and two cards per
sheet.
If each card is an individual piece, you will have to setup a custom size in
your printer. You can use a mail merge or print one card at a time, manually
changing the data each time.

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

"Angela A." <Angela A.@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am trying to print two similarly designed postcards on one page but with
> different addresses.  I am using MS Publisher 2003.  Is there any way to do
> this?
>
> thank you

0
mary-sauer (6480)

Help with columns #2
Hi How do I create a worksheet with just 3 columns (A, B, C...) rather than thousands (AA, BB, CC...)? Thanks! Hi - first there's a maximum of 256 columns :-) - You can only use these 3 columns (you can't delete the other columns) - if you like you can hide the other columns. Just select theses columns and goto 'Format - columns - Hide' -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany Rich wrote: > Hi > > How do I create a worksheet with just 3 columns (A, B, C...) rather > than thousands (AA, BB, CC...)? > > Thanks! See one answer in m.p.e.newusers Please d...

Problems with creating a newsletter

Changing SQL Server for CRM 1.2

Meeting updates #2

printing 2 charts on single page