Printer button #2

Does anyone know how to remove the printer button in
publisher 98
0
anonymous (74722)

Scrolling problem with Intellimouse #2
I am using a Microsoft IntelliMouse Explorer 2.0 on a Dell computer with Win XP with SP2. Excel is 2002 w/ SP3. Intellipoint is v. 5.20.413.0 (6/3/2004). I just updated driver with no improvement. Unlike in other MS programs on this computer (including Word and IE), I am unable to use the mouse wheel to scroll up and down in an Excel file (spreadsheet). When I use the wheel in Excel, the Zoom changes, even if I click on the spreadsheet itself first. I want to fix this so that when I use the wheel, I am moving up and down in the spreadsheet. (I also use a similar IntelliMouse with ...

Grey box #2
I have created a graph in a worksheet, but as soon as return to a cell the graph area turns grey and I can't se the content of the graph. how do I fix this? Thanks Choose Tools>Options On the View tab, under Objects, select "Show All" Click OK olofcitifig wrote: > I have created a graph in a worksheet, but as soon as return to a cell the > graph area turns grey and I can't se the content of the graph. how do I fix > this? > Thanks -- Debra Dalgleish Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List http://www.contextures.com/tiptech.html ...

Hyperlink to today's date #2
Sweet! Works like a charm, but... I have to share this sheet with othe and I think that the double-clicking-to-the-date may confuse them (i they try to edit a cell). Is there a way to map it to a hot key? Or make it so if I click in A it jumps to the date? (the scrolling to three rows up was a nice touch!) Thanks for the help again -- Grim/Do ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Grim/Don's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1445 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26078 You could...

Business Portal 2.5 Return opening a local copy of Great Plains
When upgrading to Business Portal 2.5 from 2.0 I was told by MBS tech support that due to security reasons, the feature to open a local copy of Great Plains was removed and I must connect using a terminal server. Please PUT THIS FEATURE BACK IN !!! This was a great feature and losing it will create more work from me. Here are some other reasons; 1) it is slower. 2) I have to log in 2 more times, first for WTS, second for Great Plains. 3) In order to log into Great Plains using WTS, I must first log out of my local running copy of Great Plains. 4) It is a security risk to open up WTS ...

Background Image on a Userform??? #2
Hi Andy Thanks!!! It worked perfectly... Cheers -- hce ------------------------------------------------------------------------ hce's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=3518 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=264974 ...

f #2

right-button menu in RichEdit control
Hello, I placed a RichEdit on a CDialog. No menu appears when I right click the control at runtime (as it does with normal edit boxes). Is it posible to enable it? Thanks Vaclav > I placed a RichEdit on a CDialog. No menu appears when I right click the > control at runtime (as it does with normal edit boxes). Is it posible to > enable it? > It dosnt seem to happen by default. You have to do it yourself: http://www.codeproject.com/richedit/popupdemo.asp --- Ajay Thank you! Vaclav "Ajay Kalra" <ajaykalra@yahoo.com> p�se v diskusn�m pr�spevku news:115627...

using option buttons #2
sorry im a bit of a noob, what do you mean by frame? :confused -- 4nd ----------------------------------------------------------------------- 4ndy's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1494 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26576 When you're designing the userform inside the VBE, you'll see an icon on the toolbox toolbar that looks like an outline of a frame with xyz in the top border. If you let your cursor linger over the icon, you'll see Frame as the tooltip. If you put your optionbuttons within that...

runtime error #2
Hi all, I have an mfc project a tray icon program but i can not run it from command prompt or at start up ,while it runs in usual ways, it gives a run time error which is below how can i solve this problem i need to run my program at startup : Runtime Error! Program c:\\.....alyb.exe This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way. Please contact the application's support team for more information. Thanks in advance Ismail Gunes There may be some Pointer Mistake! this type of error usually result from the BAD PTR OR DDX transfer for control which not e...

OE Not Responding #2
I have a computer with multiple users on it and I'm having a problem with one of the users getting into their Outlook express. Let me explain what is going on. We are able to get the user logged into the computer. When we open up outlook express, it appears to open fine, but it hangs and won't respond. Another profile on the computer is able to log on to the computer and Outlook express works just fine. I thought about reinstalling the Outlook Express, but I just don't think that it needs it since Outlook Express works fine for the other users. Thanks Try posting this ...

How do I combine 2 tables?
I have 2 tables in a database. Each table has 1 data field, "Slot", in common with the other. How do I create a new table or query that combines data in one table with data in the other table based on the slot number? In other words I have the following information: Table 1 Table 2 A 1 2 3 4 A 4 7 2 9 B 3 5 1 3 B 4 9 1 2 C 0 7 8 3 C 5 1 4 2 Where the capital letter is the data for the slot field, the desired result is a new table or query that looks like this: Table 3 A 1 2 3 4 4 7 2 9 B 3 5 1 3 4 9 1 2 C 0 7 8 3 5 1 4 2 I am new to this so ...

2 Users in MSPOS
I have installed MSPOS (Microsoft Point Of Sale) on 2 separate stations in my store. However, I need help to understand how to connect the 2 computers together so that the register in the store is able to see the database which is setup in the office computer. Are there any settings or configuration which I need to do inside MSPOS ? Thanks for the help. -- GCI The first big question is, are both stations Windows XP Pro or Vista Business or higher? MSPOS requires the "Network Aware" functionality that is not included with XP Home or Vista Home. -- Thank you, Ryan Sakry P...

Application Problems #2
My Office 2004 Mac isn't working. None of the applications will open. I've restarted multiple times. I've reloaded the software but nothing will work. Any suggestions? ...

OMINT.DLL #2
Outlook error message. You should include more information like... What version of Outlook do you use? OL2000: Error Message: Cannot Start Microsoft Outlook http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;197034 -- Nikki Peterson [MVP - Outlook] "fmohle" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:fb8401c3f1c6$d34e2b80$a501280a@phx.gbl... Outlook error message. ...

separating a list #2
I have a column of names 1800 rows long in the format Last, First Middle that I would like to separtate into two columns Last and First Middle - sort of like a reverse concatentate. Any suggestions? Brian data>text to columns "Brian" <mbd@legalinfo.org> wrote in message news:007801c36cc6$e8466dc0$a601280a@phx.gbl... > I have a column of names 1800 rows long in the format > Last, First Middle that I would like to separtate into two > columns Last and First Middle - sort of like a reverse > concatentate. > > Any suggestions? > > Brian Hi, Fi...

numbers to dates #2
When I paste a set of numbers into EXCEL using the "Export to Microsoft Excel" function from IE, the numbers are changed to dates. Their original format is: 4-8 8-18 etc. They get switched to: 8-Apr 18-Aug Does anyone know how to turn this autoformatting off? I've tried formatting the cells back to numbers, text and general but then the numbers get changed to different numbers. 4-18 to 38085 etc. Thanks "4-8" is not a number. So Excel must make an assumption as to what it is. It could be a date, it could be text, or it could be a formula. Unfortunately, Exc...

Cash drawer #2
I just started my second lane and I bought brand new Epson tm-t88iv and cash drawer hooked with printer. On the register list on cash drawer tab I click on WAIT FOR DRAWER TO CLOSE But it is not waiting. Any idea ? -- Thank You Harjit SherGill /DBA Altaville Market 324 South Main st po box 370 Altaville CA 95221 altavillemarket@att.net hi Gill make sure you have specify the Time in Second also see the textbox and put time there. "Gill" wrote: > I just started my second lane and I bought brand new Epson tm-t88iv and cash > drawer hooked with printer. On the register ...

??Make fractions other than 1/4 and 1/2
I need the fractions 1/8 and 1/16 in the "compact" style. Julie wrote: > I need the fractions 1/8 and 1/16 in the "compact" style. =========================================== Try going to...Insert / Symbol... -- J. Inzer MS-MVP Digital Media Experience Notice This is not tech support I am a volunteer Solutions that work for me may not work for you Proceed at your own risk I have a fraction font on my web site http://msauer.mvps.org/misc.htm -- Mary Sauer MVP http://msauer.mvps.org/ "Julie" <J...

edittext without border #2
anyone know how define edittext without border, i working with winapi on 98/xp that is edittext on DialogBox, has NOT WS_BORDER style thank you ...

Outlook links #2
Every time I click on a link enbedded in an e-mail it starts up the TurboTax instalation program. I deleated all the TurboTax programs but it still does it. I called TurboTax and they told me to reinstall TurboTax and then uninatall it. I tried that to no avail. Can any one help? Thanks Jerry ...

Calendar View shows 2 contact folders not calendars (Outlook 2003, Exchange 2003, WinXP Pro)
I have a client PC that has 2 contact folders, Personal and Business. She has her own calendar and opens 2 other shared calendars. Everything was fine until last week when the Personal and Business contact folders started showing up under her Calendar Navigation pane and her regular calendars are not there. I set up her account on another client PC and the calendars display correctly. I've completed a Detect and Repair and even it hasn't helped. I gave her a new MAPI profile on her PC and it didn't help. I can reinstall Outlook, but wanted to know if I need to clean anything on ...

Integration Sharepoint Portal Server 2003 and CRM 1.2
Anyone got a guide to how this integration is done? An example of some sort? Thanks. -- ________________________ Rolf Barbakken @ Questus ans Teknisk ansvarlig Web: http://www.questus.no for the moment there is no Microsoft webparts available (but I've read somewhere that MS prepare this integration.) but you can develop your own webpart to display some content from MS CRM. Because you can access it like a simple webservice. "Rolf Barbakken" <notnoisy@alexandria.cc> a �crit dans le message de news: OF%23MGSWqEHA.1160@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > Anyone got a guide...

email delays #2
HI all, I have a couple of users, whose email do not show up instantly. They appear in the inbox, only after they click on any other outlook folder. I am running exchange server 2000 and the clients are running outllook 2000 as well. This happens on a win XP machine as well as on a win 2Kl aptop. Please help. -- Village School Have a look at http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;839226 - The Outlook Find feature and the new mail notifications do not work after you apply Windows XP Service Pack 2. http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;815052 -...

outlook express
I use Windows XP Home edition Version 5.1.2600 SP1 and Outlook Express 6 version 6.00.2800 When I receive an e-mail with an attchment, I can't read the attachments with the extensions .DOC or .MDB or .TBL. I can see the attachments, but they are not highlighted. Attachments with the extension .JPG or.XLS are ok. Any idee what can cause this problem? My other pc with Windows ME and the same Outlook Express is working fine. Jan <jvanderlinden@quicknet.nl> wrote: > I use Windows XP Home edition Version 5.1.2600 SP1 and > Outlook Express 6 version 6.00.2800 Ask in an Outlo...

POS 2.0 Database Connection has been lost......
At closing, while trying to settle the credit card transactions, we get this message: "The database connection has been lost. When you have resolved the problem, click Reconnect. If successful, POS will reopen, but unsaved work will be lost." This has happened a couple of times in a row and now we find out that customers have been charged multiple times ! The only references I could find in this forum tell me to take my debit card pad off and to restart the SQL service. This hasn't helped, still cannot settle. Anybody any pointers ? Thx I should add that the database i...